Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-01-2009, 03:11 AM   #151
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Its an awakening of the I Am,why would you want to hide. The ptb are doing their thing to distract you from self realization. Nothing to fear No - thing to fear.
I want to get the positive effects of the chi blast - in moderation.

But it seems there will be a lot of chaos around the same time; you mentioned earthquakes caused by HAARP, etc. I really don't think I am afraid of death, but I would hope to survive long enough to at least wake up completely. I certainly don't want to have to reincarnate on this hellhole of a planet yet AGAIN!

Wouldn't it make sense to stay away from major cities during the chaos? I think 888's suggestion of a vacation makes a lot of sense.

Or, if a glass pyramid (or some other method) can transmute some of the bad energy into good, then that would be even better!
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:20 AM   #152
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post

But it seems there will be a lot of chaos around the same time; you mentioned earthquakes caused by HAARP, etc. I really don't think I am afraid of death, but I would hope to survive long enough to at least wake up completely. I certainly don't want to have to reincarnate on this hellhole of a planet yet AGAIN!

Wouldn't it make sense to stay away from major cities during the chaos? I think 888's suggestion of a vacation makes a lot of sense.

Or, if a glass pyramid (or some other method) can transmute some of the bad energy into good, then that would be even better!
Its not only comming from below,its also comming from above.I too want to awaken, to I Am realization,follow your heart and intuition.Soon we will live by our wits and intuition.

Keep a pair of sneakers, and change of clothes, if you work in corporate America.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:24 AM   #153
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Can someone explain how the obelisks that the Illuminati "erect" seemingly everywhere unbalance the energies? I really do not understand the mechanics of this...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:27 AM   #154
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Keep a pair of sneakers, and change of clothes, if you work in corporate America.
**** corporate America. I gave them decades of my life and all I received for my effort was a pink slip about four years ago. I became self-employed after that and will NEVER go back - I'd rather starve to death!
Old 05-01-2009, 04:46 AM   #155
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know it really pisses me off that the Illuminati sit around and dream up all this creepy stuff to orchestrate. Why can't they just get a life and go do something productive and leave the rest of us the hell alone?
You are so funny!!! And you have such powerful questions that stretch the imagination for an answer!

I have two thoughts; a short one; the illuminati possess the brilliance of Divine Creation on the other end of the spectrum; the dark side.

And a long one (a book of life); too Become!

So that WE learn how to ‘nip in the bud’ (stop the bully) this pattern of creation (who knows how long it has been furthering itself).

In other words how did we all get into the position of the ‘victimhood’ mindset where we allowed someone, something, or some event to have control over us (falling short of the mark)?

Fruition of Divine Intelligence expanding itself requires friction of experiences in order to develop Harmony and Balance of thought. ‘Creation’ manifests itself through mutation and transmutation, implosion and explosion, duplication and multiplication. And Freedom is won by quest and conquest where-by an in-fusion of Divine Intelligence; the innate Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence in its desire for expanse of itself, emanates through infinite potential manifestations over time; as Animations of Divinity.

The innate and immutable Law of Attraction (not ‘the Secret’) requires opposite polarities in order to manifest life out of. Both Negative and Positive terminals have their role to spark life into existence and then to progress with (evolve). Both extremes must be recognized in consciousness in order to know where Harmony and Balance is so that the ‘fruit’ of life can bud and come forth.

Sight- Sound- Smell- Taste- Touch… for Divine Intelligence just wanted to ‘Know’ itself and ‘Sense’ what creation feels like! Innocence.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:02 AM   #156
no caste

uh oh. In Canada, we have a five-oh dollar ft. long... the new bill (2000) is supposed to 'celebrate' women's rights, the right to vote, and so on. I guess. So, there's 5 women on it. There are a few statues in Canada, too, in prominent places of honour. These women are known as the "Famous Five."

But the story is unsavory to me...

Eugenics 101

Emily Murphy was also closely associated with the Orange Order, an organization of Irish-descended Protestants who advocated a European-based system of apartheid. They were exclusionary to Catholics, and all non-white persons, and closely associated with the Ku Klux Klan. From 1922 to 1937 the Klan was active in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.

The word "eugenics" was coined in 1883 by Sir Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, to refer to the study and use of selective breeding of animals or humans to improve a species over generations. Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party fabricated and clearly defined five so-called races of human being based upon colour of skin and texture of hair. White was to be superior, on top of yellow, brown, red and black. The Nazis systematically murdered millions of people, based upon the ideologies of white supremacy and ethnic cleansing. Their tactics included mass murder, controlled breeding, and sterilization.

Judge Emily Murphy approved all the legislation that passed through her bench at the time, which included all of the Chinese exclusion acts, the Indian Act of 1923 and the Residential School Act of 1925. From 1923 to 1980, the Canadian government took native children off their designated reservation, to be raised by Christian-run schools and dormitories.

Three of the Famous Five advocated for sterilization of some persons. Emily Murphy travelled throughout British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan and delivered more than 100 speeches supporting laws for forced sterilization. Murphy, along with McClung, a novelist and legislator, and McKinney,* the first woman sworn into the Alberta Legislature, were all instrumental in the Alberta Sexual Sterilization Act adopted in 1928. Until 1972, the Alberta government made applications to the provincial court for the forced sterilization of 4,725 Albertans (2,882 were actually authorized). Most of the sterilizations were done to young women under the age of 25. Some as young as 14 had surgical procedures to ensure that they could never sexually reproduce. Native persons and Metis comprised only 2.5 per cent of Alberta's population, but accounted for 25 per cent of Alberta's sterilization procedures.

More unsavory details here!>

http://www.ottawaxpress.ca/news/news...IDArticle=5296

*The University of Calgary Library is named after this schnilluminatus.

Last edited by no caste; 05-01-2009 at 07:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 09:05 AM   #157
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

At the end of the day, no matter what you end up deciding to do, no matter how you come to your conclusion, it will have happened the way it was meant to.

If you decide to take a vacation, if you decide to stay put, know it was YOUR choice and no matter what, it will be the correct choice. Ask yourself what feels right and go with it. Its not worth stressing over.

By the way - how would your family be when you explained you were to build a glass pyramid in your yard?

As a side note - there are people on this forum seemingly hunkering down for what would seem suitable for a nuclear winter! 3-4 months worth of food and water, water purifiers, generators etc...
In my opinion, this is not moving on, its clinging on to the old ways of life. Whats to be gained by being static? I think my point is- take things as they come and they WILL come to you.

Last edited by iainl140285; 05-01-2009 at 09:11 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #158
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I have two thoughts; a short one; the illuminati possess the brilliance of Divine Creation on the other end of the spectrum; the dark side.

And a long one (a book of life); too Become!

So that WE learn how to ‘nip in the bud’ (stop the bully) this pattern of creation (who knows how long it has been furthering itself).

In other words how did we all get into the position of the ‘victimhood’ mindset where we allowed someone, something, or some event to have control over us (falling short of the mark)?

Fruition of Divine Intelligence expanding itself requires friction of experiences in order to develop Harmony and Balance of thought. ‘Creation’ manifests itself through mutation and transmutation, implosion and explosion, duplication and multiplication. And Freedom is won by quest and conquest where-by an in-fusion of Divine Intelligence; the innate Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Omnipresence in its desire for expanse of itself, emanates through infinite potential manifestations over time; as Animations of Divinity.

The innate and immutable Law of Attraction (not ‘the Secret’) requires opposite polarities in order to manifest life out of. Both Negative and Positive terminals have their role to spark life into existence and then to progress with (evolve). Both extremes must be recognized in consciousness in order to know where Harmony and Balance is so that the ‘fruit’ of life can bud and come forth.

Sight- Sound- Smell- Taste- Touch… for Divine Intelligence just wanted to ‘Know’ itself and ‘Sense’ what creation feels like! Innocence.
Yes, you are right. I suppose I knew this before I asked the question - I was just blowing off some steam...
Old 05-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #159
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
By the way - how would your family be when you explained you were to build a glass pyramid in your yard?
It would not be the craziest thing I have ever done! I am fascinated by stories of people going into the great pyramid and getting illuminated.

Unfortunately, though, I have read that over the centuries people have used the place as a restroom and it is really stinky in there....
Old 05-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #160
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
uh oh. In Canada, we have a five-oh dollar ft. long... the new bill (2000) is supposed to 'celebrate' women's rights, the right to vote, and so on. I guess. So, there's 5 women on it. There are a few statues in Canada, too, in prominent places of honour. These women are known as the "Famous Five."

But the story is unsavory to me...
You know, it seems to me that the Illuminati are behind a lot of the excesses of feminism. I will be the first to admit that our patriarchal history on this planet has been very, very damaging, but it almost seems like they are now trying to unbalance things in the OTHER direction.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #161
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
St peter holds the Key to the mystery of mysteries. The freemasons say that this is a secret worth killing for. I will reveal that secret in a seperate post.

Peter is the C..K /Avian of the secret,the phallic Maypole of St peter's square.
In the picture above there is an "X" (or maybe "+" sign) on the end of the key that Peter is holding. Perhaps there is some significance to this...
Old 05-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #162
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Peter is the C..K /Avian of the secret
Could there be any significance to the story that Peter denied Jesus three times before the c**k (rooster) crowed twice?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #163
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

The illuminati does not want anyone to find out WE are Creator beings; which is the use of Masculine energy. If you overload the system with Feminine energy then you uphold support for what is in place. So if the feminine energy is too overbearing then how can anything new be thought up or created???

Plain and simple...
Darkside Polarity says; "If I can't have it you can't either" and
Lightside Polarity says; "I am doing this for your benefit"
www.trufax.org

If you operate in either of these definitions then you cannot progress!

The illuminati does not want to lose control of the secrets because then you shall become as they are!

Universal Divinity does not judge who is allowed to harness the available Divineness, it is available to ALL. So breaking down the walls of deception will allow everyone to have access to Universal Truths... However Each person individually can be much better off by grasping the subtlety of Harmony and Balance. This way we can all work together as one and remove the negative influencial energy and keep it from coming back ever again.

Last edited by Christo888; 05-01-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:32 PM   #164
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could there be any significance to the story that Peter denied Jesus three times before the c**k (rooster) crowed twice?
Both references you made to Peter are clues to the mystery. I'm working on the post now, so as many as possible will be able to share in this profound secret. I apologize for the delay,and having you wait. Maybe i should just wait to May 4th.

X marks the Spot

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-02-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #165
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Both references you made to Peter are clues to the mystery. I'm working on the post now, so as many as possible will be able to share in this profound secret. I apologize for the delay,and having you wait. Maybe i should just wait to My 4th.

X marks the Spot

Why wait!!!!

777's post number above was: Posts: 1,177

1+1+7+7=16, 1+6=7 '777' gets 7th, 7777 = 28
Chi (ago) 2+8='10' 28/10;

X marks the spot for a perfect '10'

Last edited by Christo888; 05-01-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:06 PM   #166
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Why wait!!!!

777's post number above was: Posts: 1,177

1+1+7+7=16, 1+6=7 '777' gets 7th, 7777 = 28
Chi (ago) 2+8='10' 28/10;

X marks the spot for a perfect '10'
I can't wait.....I want to know now!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #167
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I'm working on it, i thought i would just add a little Adamui (ADAM Mooo as in Cow Taurus)Humor for May 4th.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-01-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #168
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm working on it, i thought i would just add a little Adamui (ADAM Mooo as in Cow Taurus)Humor for May 4th.

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:43 AM   #169
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I apologize for the delay,and having you wait.
There is absolutely no need to apologize. Thanks for your generosity in sharing your knowledge; your efforts are much appreciated.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:50 AM   #170
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Peter is the C..K /Avian of the secret,the phallic Maypole of St peter's square.
Maybe this is why the word "Peter" is sometimes used as a slang term for the penis.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:11 AM   #171
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Notice the Key in the lock
This is interesting. I recall seeing, on a David Wilcock video, I think, a statue of a pineal gland in St. Peter's square. There must be some connection between the key, unlocking, and the pineal...
Old 05-02-2009, 03:13 AM   #172
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

In the aerial view, St. Peter's square looks a bit like a womb.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:22 AM   #173
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
X marks the Spot
Now this makes me think of another reply where you stated "Jeru- salem the city of peace is known as the brain , where we exit.".

"X" marks the spot. Hmm...
Old 05-02-2009, 03:31 AM   #174
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now this makes me think of another reply where you stated "Jeru- salem the city of peace is known as the brain , where we exit.".

"X" marks the spot. Hmm...
You keep going and i won't need to post.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:38 AM   #175
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I made up a pyramid out of cardboard and have had it on my head all evening!