Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gathering in Vermont

Hi folks...Here is your chance (if you live within driving distance of southern Vermont) to get together with some like minded people...hopefully A LOT of like minded people. Discussions are great, and I enjoy the lively debate and advise available here. BUT for me it is time to take this to the next level. I have plenty of parking here and room for tent camping, for those traveling too far to make the return trip. I have heard people ruminating here at Avalon about he "when" question... "When should we make the final move to remove ourselves from the system?". I have also heard people say in effect "What if nothing monumental happens, and I make these major life altering choices? Boy I will sure feel stupid" Well here is my answer to both...

We all know the system is corrupted and has been from its inception. It has been implemented to steal all of our sovereignty (or scare us into giving it away). This perverse, dirty, inequitable, "system" is designed for ONE purpose to transfer your wealth to the small handfull at the top. It is based on lack, need, shortage, etc. When in fact we all live in a universe of abundance. All we need to do is claim it for ourselves. THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT FOR ME. What about you??? When is the right time to opt out of a paradigm based on division, inequality, war, greed, and just plain evil? And will you feel stupid or premature in your decision when you do???

Food for thought. I look forward to some dialog on these and other topics, hopefully face-to-face dialog.

PEACE OUT!

PS. Anyone thinking it is too cold to camp in Vermont in late October, just think of it as survival training...
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
petesm22
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gathering in Vermont

hey,someone outthere thinks like me.i have been contemplating buying a tent and moving out to the wilderness.i have been trying to wake people up for the last 3-4 years.they just don't want to belive it!i have about 200 books and 400 videos.they wont even look,or if they do it's like they are doing me a faver!
petesm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gathering in Vermont

When I try to educate people, the usual result is that their eyes glaze over after about 5 minuted and they start to fidget, tug at their clothes perhaps, and then change the subject to something of great import like sports or the weather. These issue which we are all discussing can be very hard to digest. I am really thinking about a house with most, if not all of the creature comforts I have now. I will just build it in the greenest and most sustainable manner I can. Thanks for your interest.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote