Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-06-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Preparing the immune system and Avian flu

Hi ground crew, preparation is the best remedy, right?

Have you started working on your immune system. Need a plan?

Taking steps to survive Avian flu, particularly H5N1 strains which could be catastrophic, can be accomplished while we ALSO strengthen our long term overall immunity.

To that end, I've prepared a step by step guide using alternative/integrative protocols that builds the over all immune system, while it addresses the Avian flu. If you can elaborate to this protocol please feel free to contribute. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them in this thread.

The avian flu we’re talking about here is expected to develop from the H5N1 strain of influenza A that has already killed millions of birds in Asia, and there are signs of it spreading to other parts of the globe. This flu can be transmitted from birds to people, but at this point has not yet naturally developed the ability to transfer from person to person.

If it does, this will be a huge problem because it represents a strain of flu that human immune systems have not been exposed to, and thus little or no natural immunity exists. Estimates are that the coming avian flu pandemic would kill somewhere between 3 and 60% of those infected.

Preparation Steps

PHASE 1
In this phase, several things must be accomplished. Adjust the diet and add nutrient supplements to restore the proper physical components of the cell membrane. The cell membrane is made primarily of phospholipids and fatty acids.

Initial cleanup of the matrix: The extracellular matrix is encumbered in most people with an accumulated toxic burden, and has been damaged by free radical oxidation. The use of the appropriate drainage remedies are central in cleaning up the matrix. More experienced practitioners tend to be comfortable with the countless variations of remedies that can be chosen to more specifically target each person’s unique constitutional type. Choosing correctly greatly improves the efficacy of the protocol over just depending on the use of a detoxification kit.

General drainage remedies are enhanced by addition of pleomorphic, and homeopathic-spagyric remedies at this stage. Employing them as adjunct remedies will reduce inflammation while it restores metabolic regulation. There are 3 pleomorphic remedies that do this: Notatum with Quentans, Notatum with Roqueforti, and Quentans with Roqueforti.

At the same time, the diet should be modified to include much higher amounts of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory foods, and this should be reinforced with anti-oxidant supplements. Especially do this, if you are like me and still drink a cup of joe in the morning.

The near crisis events that we hear constantly, create adrenal exhaustion, and special protocols are almost always needed along with restorative B vitamins and trace mineral supplements for this level of stress. Practitioners can be helpful by also restoring the fluidity of adrenal cortical function.

This same stress creates digestion issues, which if not strong and functioning comfortably, must be fixed. Commonly used by practitioners are digestive harmonizers and a gut regulators like Roqueforti.

In the digestive tract, microbial issues are dealt with using combinations that commonly include remedies like, HELMIN and OPSONAT, and gentle antimicrobial substances such as Allicidin (from Designs for Health) or Pinellia formula (sold by Honso as Pinellia Formula to Drain the Epigastrum).

PHASE 2
In the next phase, more aggressive treatment of gut dysbiosis and key toxins remaining as encumbrances in the extracellular matrix, is necessary. If proper preparation has been done in phase 1, then it is possible to tolerate more provoking protocols of phase 2, like PEKANA remedies in larger doses, such as Opsonat, or small doses of TOXEX or SEPTONSIL.

This stage includes implementation of remedies like, SanPharma and typically includes, their rememdies such as Aspergillus-Quentans-Mycobactin S combination or, Candida/Roqueforti suppositories along with the other bacterial remedies.

Many like a more oriental approach and may choose Chinese immune building remedies. Chinese therapies can be integrated with properly chosen western and European therapeutics.

Chinese therapy focuses on the action needed to bring balance, and therefore choose remedies based on rising or lowering, inward or outward, warm/heat or cool/cold, etc., to bring this balance.

So in this discussion of low heat in the immune system, once the vital heat has been partially restored and cold stagnation reduced, it is time to dispel trapped heat toxins. It is possible to do this by numerous methods, but removal of trapped heat toxins is easily and safely accomplished again with SanPharma remedies, because they are temperature-neutral remedies. For those wishing to integrate Chinese therapies with western/European herbology and homeopathics, this is a really huge point.

The use of herbs to remove trapped heat requires lots of skill, because you do not want to just give cold herbs to remove the heat toxins, as this can aggravate cold damage. I like SanPharma because their remedies are neither cold nor hot in nature, unless used in huge doses. So they can be used to remove heat toxins without further collapsing the vitality. This also allows you to use these remedies without concern of interfering with Chinese protocols.

If you are not familiar with isopathic or pleomorphic remedies just understand it is important to know that these remedies are made without cell-wall fragments, which are in-and-of-themselves heat toxins. So they integrate well into Chinese protocols.

Also needed in phase 2 is further harmonizing and regulating of the digestion, and supplementation and/or further dietary modification to eliminate remaining nutrient deficiencies.

PHASE 3
Phase 3 is the most difficult to discuss in the context of a short article, because it consists of supporting remaining deep energy deficiencies and eliminating difficult stealth pathogens.

This may involve dealing with microbes and heavy metals trapped in the matrix due to the presence of a hypercoagulable state, meaning sticky blood and even the extracellular fluid. Dealing with this involves extensive use of drainage medicines to buffer the download caused by fibrinolytic therapy.

At the same time, make sure that the lung qi/energy is in good shape. If still deficient, or if respiratory membranes are still vulnerable, some simple methods exist for providing protection. These include the prophylactic use of remedies like, Notatum-Quentans spray in the nose and oropharynx, sipping small doses of apo-PULM or BRONCHI-PERTU, and taking a daily capsule of N-acetyl cysteine.

And in the meantime find some type of comfort food and or drink that is actually good for you. Sit down and make some quite time for yourself. Then take a deep breath and say to your self, "I'm going to improve my health"

Feeling overwhelmed? Just take it one step at a time.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:35 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Preparing the immune system and Avian flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Hi ground crew, preparation is the best remedy, right?

Have you started working on your immune system. Need a plan?

Taking steps to survive Avian flu, particularly H5N1 strains which could be catastrophic, can be accomplished while we ALSO strengthen our long term overall immunity.

To that end, I've prepared a step by step guide using alternative/integrative protocols that builds the over all immune system, while it addresses the Avian flu. If you can elaborate to this protocol please feel free to contribute. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them in this thread.

The avian flu we’re talking about here is expected to develop from the H5N1 strain of influenza A that has already killed millions of birds in Asia, and there are signs of it spreading to other parts of the globe. This flu can be transmitted from birds to people, but at this point has not yet naturally developed the ability to transfer from person to person.

If it does, this will be a huge problem because it represents a strain of flu that human immune systems have not been exposed to, and thus little or no natural immunity exists. Estimates are that the coming avian flu pandemic would kill somewhere between 3 and 60% of those infected.

Preparation Steps

PHASE 1
In this phase, several things must be accomplished. Adjust the diet and add nutrient supplements to restore the proper physical components of the cell membrane. The cell membrane is made primarily of phospholipids and fatty acids.

Initial cleanup of the matrix: The extracellular matrix is encumbered in most people with an accumulated toxic burden, and has been damaged by free radical oxidation. The use of the appropriate drainage remedies are central in cleaning up the matrix. More experienced practitioners tend to be comfortable with the countless variations of remedies that can be chosen to more specifically target each person’s unique constitutional type. Choosing correctly greatly improves the efficacy of the protocol over just depending on the use of a detoxification kit.

General drainage remedies are enhanced by addition of pleomorphic, and homeopathic-spagyric remedies at this stage. Employing them as adjunct remedies will reduce inflammation while it restores metabolic regulation. There are 3 pleomorphic remedies that do this: Notatum with Quentans, Notatum with Roqueforti, and Quentans with Roqueforti.

At the same time, the diet should be modified to include much higher amounts of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory foods, and this should be reinforced with anti-oxidant supplements. Especially do this, if you are like me and still drink a cup of joe in the morning.

The near crisis events that we hear constantly, create adrenal exhaustion, and special protocols are almost always needed along with restorative B vitamins and trace mineral supplements for this level of stress. Practitioners can be helpful by also restoring the fluidity of adrenal cortical function.

This same stress creates digestion issues, which if not strong and functioning comfortably, must be fixed. Commonly used by practitioners are digestive harmonizers and a gut regulators like Roqueforti.

In the digestive tract, microbial issues are dealt with using combinations that commonly include remedies like, HELMIN and OPSONAT, and gentle antimicrobial substances such as Allicidin (from Designs for Health) or Pinellia formula (sold by Honso as Pinellia Formula to Drain the Epigastrum).

PHASE 2
In the next phase, more aggressive treatment of gut dysbiosis and key toxins remaining as encumbrances in the extracellular matrix, is necessary. If proper preparation has been done in phase 1, then it is possible to tolerate more provoking protocols of phase 2, like PEKANA remedies in larger doses, such as Opsonat, or small doses of TOXEX or SEPTONSIL.

This stage includes implementation of remedies like, SanPharma and typically includes, their rememdies such as Aspergillus-Quentans-Mycobactin S combination or, Candida/Roqueforti suppositories along with the other bacterial remedies.

Many like a more oriental approach and may choose Chinese immune building remedies. Chinese therapies can be integrated with properly chosen western and European therapeutics.

Chinese therapy focuses on the action needed to bring balance, and therefore choose remedies based on rising or lowering, inward or outward, warm/heat or cool/cold, etc., to bring this balance.

So in this discussion of low heat in the immune system, once the vital heat has been partially restored and cold stagnation reduced, it is time to dispel trapped heat toxins. It is possible to do this by numerous methods, but removal of trapped heat toxins is easily and safely accomplished again with SanPharma remedies, because they are temperature-neutral remedies. For those wishing to integrate Chinese therapies with western/European herbology and homeopathics, this is a really huge point.

The use of herbs to remove trapped heat requires lots of skill, because you do not want to just give cold herbs to remove the heat toxins, as this can aggravate cold damage. I like SanPharma because their remedies are neither cold nor hot in nature, unless used in huge doses. So they can be used to remove heat toxins without further collapsing the vitality. This also allows you to use these remedies without concern of interfering with Chinese protocols.

If you are not familiar with isopathic or pleomorphic remedies just understand it is important to know that these remedies are made without cell-wall fragments, which are in-and-of-themselves heat toxins. So they integrate well into Chinese protocols.

Also needed in phase 2 is further harmonizing and regulating of the digestion, and supplementation and/or further dietary modification to eliminate remaining nutrient deficiencies.

PHASE 3
Phase 3 is the most difficult to discuss in the context of a short article, because it consists of supporting remaining deep energy deficiencies and eliminating difficult stealth pathogens.

This may involve dealing with microbes and heavy metals trapped in the matrix due to the presence of a hypercoagulable state, meaning sticky blood and even the extracellular fluid. Dealing with this involves extensive use of drainage medicines to buffer the download caused by fibrinolytic therapy.

At the same time, make sure that the lung qi/energy is in good shape. If still deficient, or if respiratory membranes are still vulnerable, some simple methods exist for providing protection. These include the prophylactic use of remedies like, Notatum-Quentans spray in the nose and oropharynx, sipping small doses of apo-PULM or BRONCHI-PERTU, and taking a daily capsule of N-acetyl cysteine.

And in the meantime find some type of comfort food and or drink that is actually good for you. Sit down and make some quite time for yourself. Then take a deep breath and say to your self, "I'm going to improve my health"

Feeling overwhelmed? Just take it one step at a time.
Right now i know the clock is ticking, so i'm eating a lot of fresh vegetables.What would you say is a turbo boost kick to the immune system ?
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

The herb Astragalus is a deep immune building herb that unlike golden seal, and echinacia can be taken for long periods of time.

I can't tell you what to take but I would take one 400-500mg capsule per 20 pounds of body weight per day, spread into 3-4 even doses.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Immune system boosters:

Bob Beck Blood zapper
Collidial Silver
Ozone water
Alkaline oxygenated structured pure filtered or distilled water
Lots of 2-3L per day of Clean water. NOT TAP WATER
Far Infra red sauna blanket regularly
****ake mushrooms
BetaGlucan
organic vegatable (pesticides lower immune system and non-organic are less nutrient full)
Raw milk not pasterised (this kills it) They banned selling it in shows funny that eh!
Sleep
relaxing
make sure you are asleep from 12:00 - 4:00 where the maximum serotonin(?) is produced
High Omega 3 foods low Omega 6 foods - olive oil / flaxseed oil / grass fed meat if you need it as much proteins in vegatables and this is a myth from the meat industry (Read China report)
Lymp drainage - I hang upside down
avoid stress
make fresh juices using a decent juicer - I have a masticating one
Wheatgrass juices
Have fun laugh enjoy yourselves

I suggest you read a really good cancer nutrition book as it lists most of the foods required to boost your immune system. Gerson Therapy is well worth reading too.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #5
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the info Waterman im starting to research it. On a side note do you know much about Dr. Deagles strategies. Such as Nutridine with is atomic iodine to help build mitocondria and strong doses of anicilin to remove fungi?

Thanks
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

His iodine formulas are the same as others found in most health food stores at a better price. He has had them relabeled with his name on them. But that is fine, because that is how it is done in the industry.

Yes the fungi is very difficult to remove. It is symptomatic of necrotic tissue, and so both dead tissue has to cleaned out while downgrading the fungi.

I find Beck's blood cleaner to not work very effectively. Now, that's just my findings, when I used darkfield microscopy clinically, and not symptom relief.

I find Poly MVA which is a unique palladium formula to be much more potent than colloidal silver, and it should be because Poly MVA is much more expensive. But if one had cancer, and particularly prostate cancer, Poly MVA would be my first choice.

Betaglucans can be taken over long periods of time and some formulas have the reputation of bringing great results.

In an acute situation mushroom formulas are great but not for long term.

In preparing for this winter's round of flus it would be best to leave the short term remedies for just that and start the already mentioned remedies along with homeopathics like Engystol from Heel.

Also, be aware that it looks like the norovirus have reared its head and already has accomplished shutting down several schools in the Cadilac region of Michigan. So now it the time to start helping build up the immune system.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #7
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIEVES OIL ?

Thieves oil blend -
The Black Plague and the Secret of 4 Thieves Oil

As the bubonic plague decimated Europe in the year 1413, four thieves were captured and charged with robbing the dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would reveal how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome acts. They explained that they were perfumers and spice traders and told of a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on their hands, ears, and temples.

Thieves essential oil blend is a proprietary blend of:

* Clove
* Lemon
* Cinnamon Bark
* Eucalyptus
* Rosemary
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #8
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Waterman your post is very similar to the Bio source website http://www.bioresourceinc.com/articles/fluprepare.html Any comments?
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:11 AM   #9
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

DeSouza's Solar Sea Salt

Why Sea Salt is important
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote