Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #26
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: What planets are we from

I believe that 's the best place to be Pab

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:26 PM   #27
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

oxox

Last edited by lindabaker; 11-17-2009 at 08:54 PM.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:15 AM   #28
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

If I had to guess, I would say I'm from someplace where people are a lot nicer to each other than they are around here. Where cooperation is the rule and competition with anything other than you own limits is unusual. Where war is rightly considered mass murder, and the next best thing to unimaginable. Where learning and wisdom are always looked upon with honor. Where kindness and compassion are common, fear and anger quite rare. I want this place can become more like that. Soon.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:23 AM   #29
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Re: What planets are we from

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 04:30 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:30 AM   #30
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Stew - said same to me about Aldebaran but it doesn't resonate and maybe that's because I don't want it to. Anyhow supposedly I'm a Mengele experiment so who knows....
I can't say Aldebaran really resonates with me either, but one of the past lives Stewart tells me I lived on Aldebaran resonates with me big time. I don't know what to think about Stew... I find him rather creepy, but he certainly gave me the most accurate "reading" I have ever received from any psychic.

I hope you don't have any memories of the Mengele experiment - that doesn't sound good at all...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:03 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Before making any definitive statement, I'd like somebody to describe Sirius B and Pleiades a little bit...any related info would help me...also, anybody know where the place is, that has the black and white checkered tile floor? Associated with the yellow rose symbology? Apologies for bad spellings and sentence structure, hey, it's Sunday morning here.
I would like to see a skillful answer to this question. I would also like to know what is behind the question! Keep asking it until you get a convincing answer! I want to become knowledgeable about these subjects...but I'm just getting my feet wet...and I already feel like I'm in a heap of trouble. Aldebaran and Giza Intelligence should probably be a part of the answer.

Pleiades>Aldebaran>Sirius B>Atlantis>Giza Intelligence>Teutonic Zionism VS Pleiades>Sirius A>Lemuria>Zionism? I'm pretty nebulous about the non-renegade Pleiadian/Sirius A side...but it seems to involve the Primary Pleiadian PTB Theocracy. Mostly speculation at this point. I'll do some research...but I'm finding all of this hard to think about. I want to know...and I don't want to know. I'm seeing a Pleiadian vs Pleiadian civil war...and I suspect that the details may be unbearable. I hope I'm wrong. Are 'Andromedans' really Pleiadian Conscientious Objectors? Would Jesus be in this camp? Jesus said 'I have many things to tell you...but you can't bear them.' What was he referring to? Jesus also said 'You will know the truth...and the truth will set you free.' What was he referring to? Are the Dracs behind all of the trouble...or are they merely mercenaries? Sorry for the tangent.

I would like to hear more from you eleni...but I don't know what questions to ask.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-09-2009 at 04:27 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:26 PM   #32
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I don't have a lot of memories........I have some and have put the pieces together over the years. I am somewhat amazed at those who claim to have been at Montauk and walked away with all these memories( Stew S. comes to mind). That isn't how it is for me and I think the same goes for Duncan Cameron.
Ortho- I was told not to delve into it (Montauk). As far as being an experiment, yes, that's heavy and something I have to live with. My bio mother did not fare well. It's worse for her than it is for me because she sold me to it (yes, in exchange for money and the conception was too much for her to handle and she lost her sanity).

Newparadigm- did he mean you come from Aldebaran originally? Or just had an incarnation there?

Ortho- Billy Meier's Plejaren's sound Nazi like as well- maybe our local universe is overrun with Nazi's? Not a comforting thought but it sure seems that way sometimes.

Are we in the garbage sector?

Last edited by eleni; 11-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #33
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ortho- I was told not to delve into it (Montauk).
Hi eleni - From what I've read about programming, it has 'do-not-open' aspects to it as well, which are a self-protective tactic or function of the programming or military program itself. It's very specific in nearly all levels of consciousness. It's also not reflective of what people actually can or cannot do.

Shrinks in the military can exploit it and not help, or make it worse, or neutralize questioning and self-seeking. Anyway, I'm not sure by whom you were asked not to delve into it. I just wanted to add this.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #34
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, that is correct- there are self destruct programs put in place- I get severed eye headaches when I even speak of this stuff.

Preston told me not to delve into it.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you eleni. I won't ask questions. Remembering would probably be a bad thing. I'm sorry you had to go through that situation. I keep wondering what potentially desperate situation caused the U.S. Government to sanction Paperclip, Montauk, etc. I just think there has been a huge hidden war that we know next to nothing about.

If my theory is correct...that there was a Luciferian rebellion against a corrupt theocracy in the Pleiades...the extremes of the subsequent civil war might help to explain many of the historical absurdities...including the Nazi phenomenon. I'm tending to fault both sides...at this point. Classic theology essentially describes a theocracy in 'heaven'...and that Lucifer unreasonably rebelled...and caused all the trouble. But I'm thinking that a theocracy is always wrong...and unavoidably corrupt. Could Lucifer have fought fire with fire...and ended up being more tyrannical than the god of the original Pleiadian theocracy? Have the 'Andromedans' been observing millions of years of a horrible civil war? Alex Collier is quite clear and enthusiastic regarding responsibility, freedom, love, the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights (even as the basis of globalism).

I tremblingly say that the Nazi phenomenon in the 30's had some good aspects...but seemed to morph into something diabolical and demonic in the 40's. Supposedly...according to Al Bielek...Giza Intelligence parted company with Hitler in 1941. What happened? Hitler was dealing with Giza Intelligence, the Vatican, Pope Pius XII, and the Jesuits. Hitler spoke of double-crossing the Vatican...I believe. Hitler also spoke in 1939...of Jewish financiers being responsible for both WWI and WWII. Are we really dealing with a Pleiadian/Sirius A/Vatican/Zionism VS Alebaran/Sirius B/Giza Intelligence/Teutonic Zionism Ongoing Power Struggle...which continues to this very day?

Supposedly the moon is dominated by Aryans. This would mean Giza Intelligence. Supposedly the Pleiadians drove Giza Intelligence off-planet in the late 1970's. Alex Collier did not seem to be particularly positive regarding either the Pleiadians or Giza Intelligence. He seemed to be very positive regarding the Andromedans. My version of the Andromedan perspective is...Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in opposition to Theocracy and Tyranny.

I presently think that the Pleiadians/Sirius A/Theocracy and Aldebarans/Sirius B/Giza Intelligence both need to stand-down...and accept what I perceive to be the Andromedan perspective...namely Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This may be simplistic...and I obviously don't know even a sliver of the whole story...but this mess needs to be cleaned up NOW. It seems that we may get some ET assistance...but that we are going to have to do most of the work...on an ongoing basis. If we are derelict in our duty...it sounds like we will experience a very harsh New World Order Theocracy. I'm hoping we don't have to go through this. We've been through way too much already.

Once again...sorry for the tangent.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-09-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #36
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho- also remember there are intel that looks at this site.......
Old 11-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #37
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I come from the realm of "no thing ness." It is a dimension beyond physical manifestation and a realm of infinite possibilities. When I transition, it is not to another planet I'll be off to but home to a realm of oceanic consciousness filled with compassion.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:45 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ortho- also remember there are intel that looks at this site.......
I naively like to think that they are trying to do the right thing...and that some things which are said on this site may help them to solve the world's problems. I tend to think that the non-corrupt PTB want the general public to become informed regarding formerly forbidden knowledge. It's the people who yell 'Fire!' in a crowded theater (or equivalent) who probably concern and alarm them. My hope is that even the bad-guys who monitor sites such as this one will be softened somewhat. Some of the bad-guys may be our best buddies in the end...if they decide to do the right thing. The intel people of all factions should protect this site and it's participants...because this sort of site may help to prevent all manner of unimaginable horrors. It's sort of an informal international think-tank. Several years ago...I was playing a pipe-organ in an empty church...and it was almost as if I heard a voice saying 'the hidden information is going to be revealed...there will be a big fight...and then things will be better.' It was probably just my imagination...but I think about that quite often. This was before I started surfing the internet regarding the subjects we discuss. The truth is out there. It's up to us to connect the dots. This may be an eschatological renaissance...which will bring peace to the world. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-13-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:21 AM   #39
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't have a lot of memories........I have some and have put the pieces together over the years. I am somewhat amazed at those who claim to have been at Montauk and walked away with all these memories( Stew S. comes to mind). That isn't how it is for me and I think the same goes for Duncan Cameron.
Ortho- I was told not to delve into it (Montauk). As far as being an experiment, yes, that's heavy and something I have to live with. My bio mother did not fare well. It's worse for her than it is for me because she sold me to it (yes, in exchange for money and the conception was too much for her to handle and she lost her sanity).

Newparadigm- did he mean you come from Aldebaran originally? Or just had an incarnation there?

Ortho- Billy Meier's Plejaren's sound Nazi like as well- maybe our local universe is overrun with Nazi's? Not a comforting thought but it sure seems that way sometimes.

Are we in the garbage sector?

It sounds right to me that we are in the "garbage" sector but on a beautiful "prison".

Eventually I have put a lot of pieces together of blocked out memories from other lifetimes. Last lifetime I was thoroughly raked over by overzealous psychiatrists working with intelligence agencies. I died while yelling at Dictator Tito from across the other end of the stadium.

In one ancient lifetime in Egypt I saw men in SS-style uniforms with German Shephard type dogs and was astonished to see them intermingled with ancient Egyptian columns and architecture and the Nile River. So you may be onto something re Nazis. I have a feeling that there is almost nothing new that was not borrowed or handed down from some previous society.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 AM   #40
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

I've felt a strong ressonance with the Pleiades for a long time but I dont at this point know exactly why. All I do know is that since I was a boy I could never understand or believe the limitations in this world and had a hard time coming to grips with them and all the people that enforce them. Nothings changed really.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:45 AM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

YOU are supposed to build 'a heaven' where ever you are

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:41 AM   #42
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I have no memories, but this days a chaneller holding contacts with Pleades says I am from Lyra constellation.
I don`t know. I know that 2 years ago, when my cat come to my home by her will, in the moment I decided she will stay with me, a name for her was whispered in my head: LYRA.

Here she is, watching the monitor.

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:54 PM   #43
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I have had much information given to me lately and have a memory of a place called Erra in the star system of Taygeta (plaeidian) this planet is much like earth.
I have now found further information regarding this planet and it resonates with the memories i have.
At this present moment apparently it can not sustain life for humans this also makes sense because although i have a memory of Erra this for me has not happened yet! if that makes sense because this time frame was in the future 3,400 to be exact.this is a young planet still evolving.
My other life also in the future is far off maybe millions of years.
This is my first incarnation here on earth.

But then hey! it may all be programs set in place how can we be sure?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #44
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Billy Meier material for info on Erra.