Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-01-2010, 12:11 PM   #501
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

hello Panta Rhei
Let us know what being a contactee is really like, and what did you have to learn?
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panta rhei View Post
No, at least I don't remember.

There was a moment they were asking me if I am in readiness but I didn't understand what this was all about.

I was still very young at this age and I didn't know what they asked me.

I said yes without knowing what this was all about.

Yeah we ontactees have to understand a lot of different things And that's not easy stuff.. I'm working on digesting myself from other systems and constructs for myself, I feel ya Not easy stuff to understand...
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #502
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Gnosis,
think of dimensions as plucking a guitar string...you will hear the note and maybe a harmonic..but not the infinite harmonics...dimension of 5ths and Octaves...these are the DIMENSIONS
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Do you remember the moment when you agreed to let them work on your body? Did they make you sign a medical waiver? Just kidding. Seems like no matter what race one contacts they always want to put something on us, like we don't already have enough stuff on us.

About the Dracos, somebody else could answer that question better than I. I don't yet think in terms of dimensions, although I am aware of an apparent reality (here, 3D) and othe realities. Sometimes I am aware of being outside this universe and going into this universe and that's about it for now.

I'm working on divesting myself from systems and constructs, enuf said about that :-)

Gnosis
Old 01-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #503
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I still dont get it. So far I am aware of 3D "reality" (agreed upon), and an altered reality (actuality). When I communicate with disembodied beings I think of it generically as "astral".
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:24 AM   #504
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Can you HANDLE the truth

I'm from the Pleiades, and so are you.Its time the truth comes out.

The Pleiades is the Origin of the human race, and those who put out these ET lies, know it.It is the cosmic location of the garden of EDEN, four rivers pouring from one stream.These same four rivers are in the human brain.They pour out the divine essence through out the human body.

The fish oil or Christ substance in the solar plexus ,swims back up stream,up the 32 verta-BRAE(BEAR) because,she is URSA major, and the father is URSA minor, and their first born sun was saturn or Sutan,as in Black.
Ursa major and Saturn as in Chronos, were the first constellations in the heavens, and were known as the keepers of time, the watchers.These two,were the first mother and chlid, so the God was said to be self produced, and a BASTERD, a BEAR JEW.The mother was the Matriarch of creation, and the son was called the wood c-o-c=k.
You can see this incest type relationship in nature,when an acorn falls to the ground, and returns as a seed to the soil.this was the first( E)maculate conception,because the father concept, had not yet entered into the spiritual teachings.

Later this concept changed to the solar deity, and Sut's day or Saturn's day changed to Sunday.

This Son physically was planted at the Euphrates river, where the 4 streams flow from one source,Ethiopia.From that stream, came forth all nations.

When this Oils are Christ substance returns home,it meets its Parents.AS ABOVE SO BELOW

The Divine mother is depicted in Egypt with the fish on her head, as the Goddess NET.NET as in Fish-Fish as IN- (FIN)-ITY.

G = 7 = the union of matter and spirit

G - NET-IC
ET is a code for GEN-(ET)-ics Chronos=Chro-mosomes-The scare crow Saturn in the garden of the harvest.
Genetics = G - N et and and Ice that rises,once it reaches 32 degrees.there is so much more to this story,yet its being told all around us. We are from the stars.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 09:15 AM   #505
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

hello 22
i was out taking pics of the moon tonight and got a couple of pleidies also.
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVOsKCA
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx1nBtm9
the moon,some planets,some stars
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq11aG_9

peace...kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #506
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks 777 the greqt work......avery interesting article you have written have you anymore info?
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Can you HANDLE the truth

I'm from the Pleiades, and so are you.Its time the truth comes out.

The Pleiades is the Origin of the human race, and those who put out these ET lies, know it.It is the cosmic location of the garden of EDEN, four rivers pouring from one stream.These same four rivers are in the human brain.They pour out the divine essence through out the human body.

The fish oil or Christ substance in the solar plexus ,swims back up stream,up the 32 verta-BRAE(BEAR) because,she is URSA major, and the father is URSA minor, and their first born sun was saturn or Sutan,as in Black.
Ursa major and Saturn as in Chronos, were the first constellations in the heavens, and were known as the keepers of time, the watchers.These two,were the first mother and chlid, so the God was said to be self produced, and a BASTERD, a BEAR JEW.The mother was the Matriarch of creation, and the son was called the wood c-o-c=k.
You can see this incest type relationship in nature,when an acorn falls to the ground, and returns as a seed to the soil.this was the first( E)maculate conception,because the father concept, had not yet entered into the spiritual teachings.

Later this concept changed to the solar deity, and Sut's day or Saturn's day changed to Sunday.

This Son physically was planted at the Euphrates river, where the 4 streams flow from one source,Ethiopia.From that stream, came forth all nations.

When this Oils are Christ substance returns home,it meets its Parents.AS ABOVE SO BELOW

The Divine mother is depicted in Egypt with the fish on her head, as the Goddess NET.NET as in Fish-Fish as IN- (FIN)-ITY.

G = 7 = the union of matter and spirit

G - NET-IC
ET is a code for GEN-(ET)-ics Chronos=Chro-mosomes-The scare crow Saturn in the garden of the harvest.
Genetics = G - N et and and Ice that rises,once it reaches 32 degrees.there is so much more to this story,yet its being told all around us. We are from the stars.

Old 01-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #507
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone noticed the symbology in some 1st degree Mason's Tracing Boards.

Here is one...

Two major points. The center is Jacob's ladder showing we came from the stars. Second look at what is in the top right corner....the 7 sisters of the Pleiades.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #508
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

very intersting micjer,
obviously the masons knew that we originated from the heavens and probably the Pleiadians......if they knew this truth who has demonized them? and why.....maybe they were taken over by another E.T GROUP
have you anymore info?
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Here is one...

Two major points. The center is Jacob's ladder showing we came from the stars. Second look at what is in the top right corner....the 7 sisters of the Pleiades.

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-03-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #509
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Can you HANDLE the truth

[I][SIZE="3"]I'm from the Pleiades, and so are you.Its time the truth comes out.
Interesting. Reminds me of this video which I stumbled on a couple of days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaliyuga2758

Could it be? Whadaya think?
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #510
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello gwynned,
I do not think the video is linked ;what we are looking for is real evidence of true PlEIADIANS......someone said Mankind originated from there...Mayans , Hopi believe this notion ,plus others
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynned View Post
Interesting. Reminds me of this video which I stumbled on a couple of days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kaliyuga2758

Could it be? Whadaya think?

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-03-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #511
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello gwynned,
I do not think the video is linked ;what we are looking for is real evidence of true PlEIADIANS......someone said Mankind originated from there...Mayans , Hopi believe thisnotion ,plus others
lol
Well, I don't think we are going to find true evidence until such time as they choose to reveal themselves. Besides, I wrote to the woman who created this video and here's what she said. Make of it what you will.

What i want people to realize is these are people that
believe themselves to be extraterrestrial. They are
wealthy and just as Michael they are lovers of life,
nature, the planet and human beings. These people
could be any one among us. They could easily be
your next door neighbor. And they themselves could
be fans of Michael. They could be the very group
of people to help him with his great escape. If anyone
would have the opportunity to meet and learn about
them it would have been Michael. And it also would
explain his interest in the heraldry and why he himself
became one. He is as they are fighting for the same
cause, our planet.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #512
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

thank you gwynned,
people that believe themselves to be extraterrestrial could be seeds of E,T.but a real PlEIADIAN would vibrate at a different frequency,,,therefore to see one we either have to raise our frequency or they decrease theirs
thank you for your info
lol
dominic

Quote:
Well, I don't think we are going to find true evidence until such time as they choose to reveal themselves. Besides, I wrote to the woman who created this video and here's what she said. Make of it what you will.

What i want people to realize is these are people that
believe themselves to be extraterrestrial. They are
wealthy and just as Michael they are lovers of life,
nature, the planet and human beings. These people
could be any one among us. They could easily be
your next door neighbor. And they themselves could
be fans of Michael. They could be the very group
of people to help him with his great escape. If anyone
would have the opportunity to meet and learn about
them it would have been Michael. And it also would
explain his interest in the heraldry and why he himself
became one. He is as they are fighting for the same
cause, our planet.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #513
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thank you gwynned,
people that believe themselves to be extraterrestrial could be seeds of E,T.but a real PlEIADIAN would vibrate at a different frequency,,,therefore to see one we either have to raise our frequency or they decrease theirs
thank you for your info
lol
dominic
I think you're right in some sense. But wouldn't they be able to turn it on and off, in the same way that we would simplify our vocabulary when talking to a child? If you've ever been in the presence of a great being, like Ammachi, you CAN feel the higher level of energy and she can and does share that with her devotees. I've heard people talk about the vibration and energy level around MJ in a similar way. People of lower vibrations don't look different either. You just don't want to be around them for too long. We just might not identify the source when we're around someone with a higher energy level and use the term 'charismatic' or 'fun to be around', etc.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #514
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

yes ,I agree with what you say gwynned, there are many E.T's walking the Earth that look humanoid..therefore they have to decrease their frequency so we can actually see them etc,,,,,they can turn it on and off when they want to ,as the occasion arises....go to a different frequency dimension
lol
dominic

Quote:
I think you're right in some sense. But wouldn't they be able to turn it on and off, in the same way that we would simplify our vocabulary when talking to a child? If you've ever been in the presence of a great being, like Ammachi, you CAN feel the higher level of energy and she can and does share that with her devotees. I've heard people talk about the vibration and energy level around MJ in a similar way. People of lower vibrations don't look different either. You just don't want to be around them for too long. We just might not identify the source when we're around someone with a higher energy level and use the term 'charismatic' or 'fun to be around', etc.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #515
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
yes ,I agree with what you say gwynned, there are many E.T's walking the Earth that look humanoid..therefore they have to decrease their frequency so we can actually see them etc,,,,,they can turn it on and off when they want to ,as the occasion arises....go to a different frequency dimension
lol
dominic
Are you talking theoretically, or have you actually met such people. If so, what was your experience? How did you know they were 'Pleaidian' and not just an evolved and compassionate human?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #516
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you talking theoretically, or have you actually met such people. If so, what was your experience? How did you know they were 'Pleaidian' and not just an evolved and compassionate human?
I f an E.T was to approach a human being , this would shatter their reality....therefore a telepathic link is made first where consciousness is raised and esoteric data giveN......there are very few people who have seen a real E.T....they will see them when they have reached the desired consciousness
P,S
they reside as a circle of love(spaceships) around the EARTH......
LOL
DOMINIC
Old 01-03-2010, 09:08 PM   #517
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hi fossileyesed
thanks for the pics
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossileyesed View Post
hello 22
i was out taking pics of the moon tonight and got a couple of pleidies also.
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVOsKCA
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=gx1nBtm9
the moon,some planets,some stars
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq11aG_9

peace...kent
Old 01-04-2010, 09:13 AM   #518
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Here is one...

THEREFORE the original masons had a great deal of insight but were taken over by other esoteric groups....was the truth lost? and have they been manipulated?
lol
dominic
Old 01-05-2010, 09:12 AM   #519
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hello Panta Rhei
Let us know what being a contactee is really like, and what did you have to learn?
lol
dominic
Hi Dominic,
oh gosh it would be so complicated to tell what I really experienced. Like I said before I was very young when they asked me to achieve the soul plan I think this is not only what we humans would understand on this thing we call 'free will'. Sometimes we have contracts before our birth that our human ego would not agree with and all this stuff is really comlicated.

Brinty started a thread here with an analogy to higher dimensions which is very accurate to my own experiences:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18918

Quote:
That's just my own thinking of course and I don't think there are actually real 'Pleidians' on our planet living, but there are Millions of incarnated souls from the Pleidians and other planets and other dimensions that live on this planet like you and me. It is even my firmly believe that you could be one of them if you are only interested in this topic, I really think it would be very implausible that you could be interested in this topic an not be one of them. This place and this forum is bursting with Starseeds, maybe still unconsciously.

Last edited by Panta rhei; 01-05-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #520
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

That's just my own thinking of course and I don't think there are actually real 'Pleidians' on our planet living, but there are Millions of incarnated souls from the Pleidians and other planets and other dimensions that live on this planet like you and me. It is even my firmly believe that you could be one of them if you are only interested in this topic, I really think it would be very implausible that you could be interested in this topic an not be one of them. This place and this forum is bursting with Starseeds, maybe still unconsciously.[/QUOTE]

hello panta rhei
I agree there are millions of incarnated souls from the PLEIADIANS..I also believe they are on the EARTH now and around the earth....it Is like a great great great grandfather looknig after their kin.....
lol
dominic
p.s.
and how do you see an E.T. by reaching the right frequency,CONSCIOUSNESS

LOL
Dom
Old 01-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #521
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hello dominic 777

why do you think seeing an e would shatter one's reality? why do you think that?

i feel you know more than you are willing to volunteer - why?

bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:08 PM   #522
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hello dominic 777

why do you think seeing an e would shatter one's reality? why do you think that?

bw
REALITY is a very powerful force...there are millions of ordinary people who do not believe in E.T and some who have the slightest notion.

Even if you preapared yourself for a long time FEAR would still kick in.........what would FEAR DO TO PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN THEM?..shatter their reaqlity and have a dire neg emotional reaction
SECONDLY
send me a pm and ask the questions
lol
dominic
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #523
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i appreciate what yo are saying, still, the reality upon seeing an e.t may only change and not shatter..depends on your personal orientation..

on the other hand, the ones who fear may not see anything anyway..

bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #524
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
i appreciate what yo are saying, still, the reality upon seeing an e.t may only change and not shatter..depends on your personal orientation..

on the other hand, the ones who fear may not see anything anyway..

bw
If disclosure is done on mass millions of people would suffer,especially if they do not believe in E,T's..i.e .religious people, skeptics etc ordinary people,secondly there is no-one on this Earth who does not suffer from FEAR.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:21 PM   #525
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If disclosure is done on mass millions of people would suffer,especially if they do not believe in E,T's..i.e .religious people, skeptics etc ordinary people,secondly there is no-one on this Earth who does not suffer from FEAR.
I think at any point we are given the choice between fear and love. But love is far more powerful. What mother would not run into a burning building to save her child, even if it meant certain death for her? If these ETs are really about love, perhaps they can help us conquer fear and understand once and for all, the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.