Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 12:16 AM   #26
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All is not what it seems at Avalon

Simon, you are correct.

Although, as important is the level i am refering to, it may not be the same thing that has you alarmed.

Project avalon, just like everything else .. is a distraction.

whether or not this is the cause of your alarm or not is irrelevant, i would advise that you talk to someone you trust. You can talk to me if you wish, i am pretty well clued up on the current state of affairs, and what is really going on.

But, i will just ask you one thing. Dont be alone in your thoughts.

namaste, my friend.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:18 AM   #27
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Simon-Avalon moderator has posted four sticky-threads saying "All is not what it seems at Avalon" , either his gone of the deep-end ore there really is some serious-**** going on with this forum.
Any ideas ??!!
With only 7 posts, I'm surprised he was a moderator...

maybe he is upset about his 12 hour a day schedule...
Old 10-30-2008, 12:18 AM   #28
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

F**k them, they can't kill us all. I know the **** is hitting the fan this weekend, don't fear it. It's the way it has to be
Old 10-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #29
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

This weekend?

11/1?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 10-30-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 AM   #30
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
He is fed up with some behind the scenes forum stuff right now.
Mary Lou I don't want to be nosy but what do you mean by this.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 AM   #31
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
F**k them, they can't kill us all. I know the **** is hitting the fan this weekend, don't fear it. It's the way it has to be
Now now. Your saying something without talking.. what exactly do you think is going to happen this weekend?
Old 10-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #32
WineHippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Nothing is as it seems? uh... I think he is right.
Nothing is these days. It's not new.
No need to get freaked out.

Just keep being you.

PS. I'm sure other sites lost members due to this forum.
So we can expect a barrage of nasty disinformers until we weed them out.
This is why it's important for us to come together when bad info hits the board to prove it as just that. Bad info.
hello, ampgod, i'd add that the cream always rises to the top.....

Old 10-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #33
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
This weekend?

11/1?
its all in place, its either now or never, that's how i read it anyway. I don't want to put out any bad memes, but you can be sure they have a few spectaculars lined up to slam dunk home in quick succession. Have no fear, it'll be grand.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:33 AM   #34
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

I am proposing a great big GROUP HUG because i love you all!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:38 AM   #35
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

yea man, hugs all round, and a big beam of love for simon, i'm away back to the pub
Old 10-30-2008, 12:41 AM   #36
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

feardea, what are you talking about?

i presume u are going on a hunch rather than anything concrete. why do u pin point it to this weekend tho?

i watched Dolores Cannon's lecture earlier, good watching. (don't have the link, it was on google video) check it out, she talks about the new earth, new dimension and having no fear. remember, our thoughts create our own reality.

peace.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #37
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
its all in place, its either now or never, that's how i read it anyway. I don't want to put out any bad memes, but you can be sure they have a few spectaculars lined up to slam dunk home in quick succession. Have no fear, it'll be grand.
Yo Commander, did they finally get that 2000 Kilometer Space ship off the ground?

Shock and Awe.............. or fizzle...
Old 10-30-2008, 12:46 AM   #38
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
All is not what it seems at Avalon.

Do not believe everything you are told.

Sincere best wishes to ALL of humanity for the days ahead.
Of course all is not what it seems at Avalon. Sure we already know that with all the
Prophets of doom on here.
I don't believe everything I'm told.
And thank you Simon for wishing us all the best, the same to yourself.

If there's some dispute behind the scenes with the moderators.., then I think we should leave it to them to sort out, instead of making mountains out of molehills.
Tom
Old 10-30-2008, 12:50 AM   #39
Bleep!

Smile Re: All is Not what it seems at Avalon

Yes, All is Not what it seems at Avalon.

This is what was discovered a while back when one had "secret" access to the inner circle (mods and gods) of Avalon.

Maybe this is what is being referred to ... maybe not.

But with no One at the helm or possibly more than one at the helm fighting over the rudder (turn left turn right turn left turn right ) what do you expect? It is an example of what will happen in a closed survival community. People end up fighting for Control and for who will be the Leader.
A nasty scenario but very realistic.

How many fingers will get chopped off as The Door closes? None? .... Nonsense. Most 'civilized' hu-mans here behave less humanely than most other animals on Earth -- Why?

There was a saying in the Church of Scientology way back in the 70's... "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was SURVIVE." Strange since they claimed to believe that we are immortal beings. Why be concerned about physical survival? Why even involve others in such things?

There is a Game going on here. The players are not the members who later joined this forum. The members who joined, are the game pieces. The players? You figure it out. It is a very sad situation. How to explain this clearly to others is not an easy task.

An Ark in another country - complete with a nuclear power station! Anyone know what is involved in constructing, operating and maintaining such a system? What about acquisition of the fuel?
http://cns.miis.edu/pubs/other/wmdi070403a.htm
This person knows. It ain't easy. It is a pipe-dream.

Any physical ark has a max carrying capacity. So does this planet. (That's why nature has a homeostatic mechanism.) Arks exist in many locations - many are local, off-world. To tell others any details about those programs would be foolish and not serve any positive purpose.

Live for Today and smell the flowers. Love those who wish to accept your love.

Running for the hills is not necessary if you believe you are an immortal being.
If you believe you are mortal - go ahead and run, if you wish to live out the rest of your life in such a manner.

This person has watched a battle taking place for several years. A battle at the helm.
The stormy sea (maya) - all in the Mind - created by delusions.

This person cares about others and has a deep sadness inside - a feeling of loss - the possible loss of two friends. Sometimes people get caught-up in their own games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassi

Oh, as for Simon... it is a Different story - why he has apparently got toasted and then posted.

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-30-2008 at 01:15 AM.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:50 AM   #40
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

good luck lads i'm getting ready for 4th density before this weekend with dolores cannon http://www.viddler.com/explore/endgamenow/videos/46/ and good luck to simon in his new career, jobs are getting hard to come by these days.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:52 AM   #41
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
At least one of his threads has disappeared completely and others probably have as well...
Old 10-30-2008, 12:55 AM   #42
Danielle

Quote:

maybe he is upset about his 12 hour a day schedule...

Some people are so quick to criticise the hard work that I'm sure most of us KNOW goes into this forum.

It's not about posting as many pointless comments as you can, it's about sharing something worthwhile, meaningful and informative with the rest of the group, otherwise it's just self-indulgent spouting off. Point in example as per the above quote. If you want quantity over quality then you'll not get much from any of the moderaters, because they're all too busy weeding out unnecesary and bitchy posts like the above one, (which are unfortuntely, for those who invest themselves into this forum to both obtain and share knowledge, all to frequent) to be bothered to pay attention to their post count . Thankfully.

Get a clue.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:56 AM   #43
Tuza

Well, this might not be relevant to the OP - but I will write what I have been wanting to write for a while now -

What Bill Deagle said about black vans and people being put in them - I got that before I even heard of Camelot for a long time.

Picked up like a rag doll by two hefty black dressed guys put in the back of a black van and driven away. They just sit there staring at me - and I say - yeah I know why I'm here - that's it, just that.

Having said that - I noted last month a person becoming a member and then for some reason wanted to leave and have their name taken off.

We have been monitored from the start and I am sure there is a list already with people's names on it. My name has already been on the list because I have written to other sites with what I have seen (which has been confirmed) by whistleblowers, so I am sure I am some sort of dissident or whatever to them.

I just hope I have got the guts to keep playing the game if what I have said above comes around.

And to you who are monitoring everything - if the other side is watching too - Mr Putin - HELP. I said nice things about you. Anyone who has the fortitude to become a Zen master has my vote.

Maybe we could thrash this is all out with you going one to one with Bush, Brown and Rudd.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:04 AM   #44
YingYang

Simon says;

All is not what it seems at Avalon.
Do not believe everything you are told.
Sincere best wishes to ALL of humanity for the days ahead.

Whats the use of the truth if you cant tell a lie sometimes?

Now i wanted to reply to Simons topic but that is admins only.
So ill do it here, i to have my troubles with some things they tell us.
The corruption goes deep my friends, deeper dan Alice went in her days.
But what is this Project Avalon Moderator really telling us?
What is his source?
What did he find out?

I do not know, but like Simon says; Do not believe everything you are told.
These are some wise words Simon and i'm willing to give an example for us.

If i told u 1+1=3 would u belive me?
No gues not, because u learned 1+1=2

But in a sence it all comes down to, do u belive it ore not?
Simple but basic do u get the picture?
Now what do u think Simon is trying to tell us?

Old 10-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #45
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 AM   #46
Tuza

I think I have found a nice private facility in the country - maybe if I tell them that I am bipolar and that men are trying to put me in the back of a black van they might admit me.

Can't go live on the land now - they don't have IVs out there.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:14 AM   #47
Suriel

Wink Re: All is not what it seems at Avalon

There is no conspiracy plot in Avalon. Only a minor mis-communication with the mod members. There are also members here that do not like Avalon due to their personal agendas. But we are wiser to know what is happening.

No need to worry folks. We have this under control. Simon is a good guy and a great friend. We love him and we will make sure he knows he has a family here.

Instead of worrying about the end of the world, why don't you find new ways to change it for the better? Avalon represents a positive future for everyone. Although others are trying to manipulate Avalon to darkness, we know that we have the power to harness the light.

We will also be moderating the forum and making sure our members are treated fairly. If you have any concerns, we are here for you.

Love and Peace,
Kevin

Old 10-30-2008, 01:15 AM   #48
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
it's about sharing something worthwhile, meaningful and informative with the rest of the group
ahhh so he was a great Moderator that just never had anything of importance to share?

now I understand...
Old 10-30-2008, 01:17 AM   #49
Tuza

I wonder if they will let me take my cigarettes in.

Old 10-30-2008, 01:20 AM   #50
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

I wish the people who knew would quit beating around the bush and say the damn thing!
We were given the ability to vibrate our vocal cords which can convey information,and hell, its even free! So why not use it?
Closed Thread