Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 03:58 AM   #76
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Light Workers Stand United 10-13-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
And what about ALL those people who were willing to be programed into beliving her? *they themselves* was wanting and wishing...to be stupid enough to be allowed to have a belive based on a retarted person (Blossom) who WAS talking c.r.a.p...

My only problem with all of this is, what will the NEXT lot of generation of people, what would they be "programed" into beliveing.
Gordon, you really cannot expect that everyone will think as you do about this. Can you see that everyone is just having their own experience? Some are simply just at a different point. That's OK - they are expanding. This experience may cause them to think again before jumping on this ship next time. It's a big lesson - next time they hear from another "Blossom" instead of handing over their beliefs to another, perhaps they will stop and connect what is right for them. I think that is one of the main reasons why this whole thing had to happen on such a large and public scale. To raise this very question and help many "turn a page". What I was trying to say above is that we have to stop doing this on a mass-consciousness level - it's a paradigm that actually roadblocks all of the better things we are dreaming about and wanting. There is a much easier way, and it's so simple.

Wintersun, no offense taken. Yes, agree. Just be and experience what life offers.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:15 AM   #77
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I believe that the Blossom "event" will achieve exactly what it was intented to. It is a lesson, for some on their path of expansion, regarding the definition and ownership of personal truth.

--- We/You shall STOP living our/my lives based on the beliefs of others ---

In other words - The "outward" picture of the world (material world) will never match in reality to the desires and beliefs of another (other than my own).

This event is NOT what it appears on the surface: A prophecy of desired manifestation, and the absence of that desire taking form in material reality. Rather it is a necessary and important lesson, for some, on understanding the ways of the universe and understanding one's connection.

Blossom recieved a personal channeled message from her source. She is a channel, but understand that a channel is expressing through their own "filter" of personality and beliefs. The message she recieved was personal - specifically for her. If you go back and read the original message, do so not by reading the words and taking them literally, but rather metaphorically at a higher level. This message is really about empowerment, courage, hope and love.

So what has happened here?

Blossom decided to act out of her own personal test of courage and send this message out (offer it to those that may resonate to it). Many, I repeat, many were attracted to it etherically for it's vibration of empowerment, courage, hope and love - NOT at the surface because it had a fantastic story about ET's, ships - etc. That may be hard for some to hear.

When you see this from a higher perspective, it has touched exactly those that it intended. At a great time of unfolding, unraveling, and shifting of our material world, many are frustrated, afraid, and are feeling powerless as they observe these shifts. A good example is the Bill Deagle "message".

Blossom's message is a call to "turn the page" on those lower vibrations - to move in a higher direction. It is done through a fantastic and detailed story about ET's and contact - which is solely her own filter.

Where this gets distorted is fairly typical:

1. Often a channeler feels compelled to take a personal message and promote it - as they feel it is intended for the highest good of all - not just for themselves.

2. The message gets caught up in many different perspectives, and a "circus" begins to surround it - believers, non-believers, open skeptics, UFOology fanatics, other channelers, etc. The many perspectives are normal as everyone has their own level of discernment. This opens a vortex of energy which then magnifies intensity and draws in many more.

3. On an etherical level many want this to manifest, as they are a match to it in their desire for the outcome vibrations - empowerment, hope, love etc. It doesn't happen and they become angry - and contribute to threads, then criticize or "blame" the source.

4. The energy of the vortex then collapses into lower vibrations of anger, resentment, and finally back to powerlessness. In the end - a lowered vibration which then draws more "victims" in through attraction.

There are IMPORTANT lessons here for all involved. I suggest you do NOT see this event as a HOAX. I suggest you USE this event to help you get in touch with your beliefs and your connection.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY FOR US IN COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUNESS TO CO-CREATE A BETTER WORLD. THIS PARADIGM OF STORIES MUST CHANGE. THAT CHANGE BEGINS FIRST WITH YOU. YOU HAVE TO STEP BACK AND OWN YOUR INDIVIDUAL BELIEFS AND CONNECT INWARD. THERE IS NOTHING IN THE OUTER MATERIAL WORLD THAT WILL BRING YOU WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE SEEKING.

I offer this as a point that may trigger you into reflection. However you choose to think about this - you are expanding.

Here is some additional information regarding 'Prophecy':

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...light=Prophecy
I'm doing some reflecting right now. I conclude....she said ET would show up, and it never happened. This means she was wrong. That is the only reflection to draw. Am I angry, or feeling hopelessness as you describe? Nope.

Furthermore I don't see many other angry people either, just lots of people saying "I knew it wouldn't happen, she's no good is she?" which is a) true, and b) human nature to make a point like that.

PS this energy vortex drawing people in....I call it "people heard the story". The vortex collapses into feelings of anger, resentment? I call it "people got angry when it didn't happen"......not that many did. Human emotions and reaction, is it really linked to a vibrating vortex of energy....can people not experience their own emotions without being influenced by lower and higher vibrations and all that stuff.

PPS I don't think many think it a hoax either. I think she's just been hearing voices in her head...that were wrong.....as voices in your head often are.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 AM   #78
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

PPS I don't think many think it a hoax either. I think she's just been hearing voices in her head...that were wrong.....as voices in your head often are.
Not a bad summary
Old 10-15-2008, 09:14 AM   #79
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
Oh, so it's the 15th now? What gives?
What gives is you misread the qoute... "before the 15th comes to pass" means midnight on the 14th

You also mislabeled me showing you have not followed the thread
Old 10-15-2008, 09:24 AM   #80
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I'm suggesting you see this as an opportunity to expand your beliefs.
As of course I am sure you are willing to do?

Quote:
I don't read Wilcock, Carla, RA, Blossom, Seth, Ramtha, St. Germain or anything else to know my own truth. I am my own truth.
oops I guess not

Quote:
She said ET's would show, they didn't, so she's wrong? That is one narrow outcome of this.
Yup... actually that is the only outcome of this

Quote:
Step back and see the bigger picture - what did this whole thing really mean to you?
Hmmm lemme think... one more hoaxer out to make a buck from the gullible? Hours wasted that could have been spent on better threads? One giant blow to UFO credibility?

or

All of the above

Quote:
What is motivating that?
A desire of most for something... just ONE thing to be finally true... we kep hoping... but when we are lied to and cheated for whatever gain we get ****** off... and justifiably so...

Now the tar is hot... anyone have an old feather pillow I can borrow?

Quote:
it's just a really good lesson - thats all.
And what is that lesson? Trust NO ONE? Yup I can see that leading to the light :up:
Old 10-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #81
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Now here's something for Wintersun to get his teeth into if he has time after trying to hit David Wilcox - where's the love gone?

http://lightworkers.org/node/15913
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #82
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Now here's something for Wintersun to get his teeth into if he has time after trying to hit David Wilcox - where's the love gone?

http://lightworkers.org/node/15913
Lol.. Ok, but I don't get the point.

So, they say it's gonna happen later when people become more enlightened? Well, what else would you say in their place? Come on, we don't need this mass sighting. We have to face our problems ourselves.

Thats why we have wanderers, starseeds, ET souls. Even thats a huge help, considering that this is our problem, not theirs.
wintersun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #83
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, we do have to sort our own problems out. When I break my leg the problem is a little out of my league and I have to ask for help - 'hello Doctor, I've broken my leg and then help is given.'

We, has a race - humans - have been influenced by ET's - both good and bad from the beginning of time - that book that you would rather read - the Bible - is an account of ET envolvement - have you read any Jordon Maxwell? So having ET's help us out of this tight spot that squeezes tighter every second, is not a bad thing and something we've had for a very long time - not that we've always know it.

At this time, I don't think we can organise enough to get us out of this 'illiminous', 'Satanic' control - it's been said that they have ET help to suppress us so why can't we have help to knock them off there high chair?

The 14th event did not heppen they way it was said to have happened - fine - it was a naysayers day - did you enjoy it - not you specifically - naysayers in general - it's not that offen that humans come to gether for something good - we flocked around things like the deverstation in Thailand a few years ago, but when it comes to something like the 14th event it's different. We need more forgiveness, more love and more understanding in this world to make it a better place for everything. Yesterday has showed us that we are ready to stand for what we believe in - whether is comes to pass or not - and that is the important point. We can manifest our own reality - you've just got to believe in something - yourself.

I've seen the light - I died when I was beaten up at school thirty years ago on the opperating table. I saw a tunnel of light with many beings/spirits there. It was a lovely place and somewhere where i felt at home and realy wanted to stay there, but a spirit/whatever, told me that my time was not yet and I was saved from death proper and here i am now.

Since this time, my life has been very hard. I live with great pain most of the time and have very little money - though I don't really care about money - one thing I do have and that is the ability to love, forgive and have faith in myself and a knowledge that 'this' is not the full story - not by a long shot - We are enteral light energy experiencing this level of being - we are all the same thing just a different aspect of enteral energy. So knowning this has my truth, you are me and I'm you and we all are everything that exists - now, in the past and in the future - though time does not work that way.

Wintersun - I hope you rid yourelf of the need to threaten people like David Wilcox when he has a different opinion then yours. We are all different and it does you no favours - karmic or otherwise - you are better then that. You use your anger in a very nagative way that will not benefit you or others around you. Find the love!...
Old 10-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #84
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Man.. I understand you totally. I never had any bad intentions, and I didn't know this means so much to you.. But wait a sec, are you saying that Wilcock has different opinions than me? ("I hope you rid yourelf of the need to threaten people like David Wilcox when he has a different opinion then yours."). I do agree with DW on many things, and I really am influenced a lot by his work.

And I wish you all best, believe me. I just like to act a little foolish from time to time But I never knew you really take it so personal. Cos, I personaly don't attach myself to anything. If anyone would prove me wrong this same moment, no matter how much I believe, I would admit I'm wrong.

And I admit now, I shouldn't have been bashing your belifs, but WHY do you rely so much on that?? You don't need to depend on anything but your higher self, spirit guide, and the Creator himself.

I feel great compassion for your pain... I understand you totally.

But why do you say I dissagree with David Wilcock? Where did you get that conclusion? Its absolutley not so

What I see from your writings, is that you have very similar ideals like he does.

Once again, please forgive me, I never thought this meant so much to you. It's just that religion or attachment in any way is not my style.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:25 PM   #85
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Wintersun, I think that to want to hit someone if the wrong way for us to live - evolve has a race. If you agree with him then way want to hit him? I just felt that you were being foolish by saying this and sending out the wrong thoughts. OK, I see that you said this has - for want of a beteter term - a joke - but you gave the thought power by writing it and thoughts can be a powerful thing.

You have not offended me or rocked my beliefs - I just thought is the wrong thing to have said on your part. I've no problem with you or your beliefs - just think - like us all - we need to think more before acting some times.

Love and light, fellow human...
Old 10-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #86
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Where did I say I want to "hit" him? I really don't get it. I think you missed me for somebody else dude!

Awwww!! Now I get it!! It wasn't me who said it! It was someone else in another thread! Let me check who that was... I think I remember!
Old 10-15-2008, 03:52 PM   #87
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

DAMMIT! Look here!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5295

It was WHITEWOLF. NOT WINTERSUN. Now I see whats wrong.

If anyone would stand to defend DW, you bet it would be me!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:01 PM   #88
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Wintersun, I have to say that I'm very sorry for my mistake - whops - for a writer I seen to be bad at reading of late - sorry, Wintersun...
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #89
wintersun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wintersun, I have to say that I'm very sorry for my mistake - whops - for a writer I seen to be bad at reading of late - sorry, Wintersun...
Hey no problem I know you didn't mean it. Winterwolf was really over the edge with this.

I'm glad it's all settled now
Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #90
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
yep, or they mist that intersection, ups, wrong galaxy. or they have a unclear written timeline indication, and are just sitting there above the buffalos.
"I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque!"
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #91
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
"I knew I should've taken that left turn at Albuquerque!"
THAT will take you right to the new Space Port
Old 10-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #92
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Is that earth right or galactic right?...
Old 10-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #93
zorgon

Quote:
Is that earth right or galactic right?...
Earth right...

The Galactic right takes you to Planet X... well what's left of it after Daffy visited it in 1952

I don't think we need to worry about Nibiru anymaore

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/42704/964606