Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #26
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

Wow.. I feel like I can relate to almost every single post in here so far.

Lately I've been feeling pretty disconnected. I've been a loner for most of my life but this year has been absolutely bizarre. And I've been feeling very lonely lately. And it's a feeling I absolutely can't stand anymore, I've been feeling lonely my whole life.

One of my friends thinks I don't love her anymore. I simply don't feel motivated enough to go out and do things I have to do, such as paying rent, depositing money, paying the electricity bill. I've never liked these things and never will.. As a kid growing up I hated homework, I only loved school because it was my escape from home. But kids treated me poorly, teachers thought I had mental problems, I was put on Ritalin starting 4th grade. When I was 5 I could read back a long list of numbers, backwards, with no effort whatsoever. I was irritated, at that age, that the teachers were amazed. I lost this ability very quickly.. But recently my daydreams are turning into real occurrences, my daydreams are coming true in my reality.

Today I saw 11:11AM. The synchronicity is becoming more and more frequent. I'm seeing the same times almost everyday. I'm either extremely sensitive to people's energy or not very sensitive at all and this seems to be fluctuating throughout my recent days. It's very confusing to me. Ever since I was born, I have always been very sensitive to the energy around me. I was very heavily influenced by the negativity, but I have indeed prepared my mind for the future.

So many changes... My father, I was very attached to him, passed away 14 days before my 21st birthday last year, January 14th 2007. He died in less than 10 days. Since then.. I have been hardly eating, I've been pretty anorexic with my eating habits for over a year now. I quit smoking cigarettes in the beginning of last month, but I did this on the Big Island and when I came back to my apartment on Oahu, I fell back into it.. I noticed that I am extremely unmotivated on this island. The energy here is chaotic.. A lot of my acquaintances and friends do a lot of drugs and partying, a lot of them don't know themselves, they don't appreciate themselves..

I've been exchanging information with many people and friends and some family. And I am having great difficulty being friends with or feeling connected to certain friends of mine these days.. A lot of them have too many fears and attachments or too much anger and chaos.. I'm finding it harder and harder to stay close to some friends as they either think I'm crazy.. or simply because of their energy, it makes me feel dirty or it makes my body shake uncontrollably when some of my friends get extremely worked up over an issue.. Last night I had to ask my roommate a couple times to please calm down, the energy in my room was so frickin intense, I felt hyper and chaotic like my roommate was acting and I was having a really hard time feeling calm.

The energy around me and coming from me seems to be really static-y, or really intense. When me or anyone in my room gets angry or worked up, my head, back, shoulders, arms, and hands all get really hot, like I'm being heated up. I get headaches before an argument breaks out. Ahh the list goes on and on.. and I probably sound too vague, either way.. I felt the need to express myself in someway..

I've been pretty damn confused lately, the energy I'm feeling is confusing.. I have no idea what's going on, I've been having a hard time focusing on certain things. I've been having a lot of difficulty with my communication skills lately, can't seem to organize my thoughts or formulate a proper sentence.. Regardless of all this.. I am always trying to maintain a space of love, it's been difficult..I gotta toughen up.. dunno why but I've been in a state of sorrow all day today, can't stop crying, where did my happiness go? This is weird to me..sometimes my body feels disconnected and light, like I'll blow away or fall over in the slightest breeze..and then sometimes I feel stuck, so stuck that it almost seems impossible to move.. This has been extremely frustrating for me I hope we can all find our answers when they're needed. I love you all, may the force be with you
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:52 AM   #27
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Feeling un-motivated and quite out of place. And LOTS of paranormal stuff happeni

all the people on this forum is very probably feeling the same. At least, the "feel out of place" part.

also seems most people aren´t able to handle the energies that are being released inside themselves.

The personal objetive all of you must take very hardly into account is to integrate those energies into yourselves by working willingly on it. Not easy, but not impossible. I´ts a suggestion that could make wonders, cause if you really left those energies to control you, your life could be, as screwed as it is now, or worse.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-02-2008 at 01:01 AM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:04 AM   #28
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Language, drugs...

We don't want to tip off the authorities, encourage bad habits or offend anyone.

Somehow this thread has been hijacked.

Completely hijacked threads will be SHOT DOWN.
Sorry about the language. I'm a product of my environment, im pretty sure you wont find anything written here that young ones havent already heard a couple of hundred times on the television. But that said, i promise to curb it in the future.

Could you explain what you mean when you say its been hijacked.
Hopefully its not Alciada
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:10 AM   #29
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Friends we are experiencing the Shift! hold on to your pants cause were in for quite a ride. We are leaving the body consciousness.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:13 AM   #30
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Friends we are experiencing the Shift! hold on to your pants cause were in for quite a ride. We are leaving the body consciousness.
You do realise how mental this would have sounded seven years ago.

That just occured to me, how much has changed in these past eight years. I would like to use the word phenominal but that would be putting it delicatly.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #31
Tuza

Have you heard the interview with the Half Past Human guy Kerry and Bill did which was posted yesterday on Project Camelot. This goes into this subject and why we are feeling this way. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Cheers.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #32
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
You do realise how mental this would have sounded seven years ago.

That just occured to me, how much has changed in these past eight years. I would like to use the word phenominal but that would be putting it delicatly.
Brother, i have been waiting and preparing for this since 96, for me i pray it intensifies
Old 10-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #33
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Have you heard the interview with the Half Past Human guy Kerry and Bill did which was posted yesterday on Project Camelot. This goes into this subject and why we are feeling this way. Give it a listen and let me know what you think. Cheers.
I tried to Tuza but i just cant make out what he's saying. The transcript is gonna be out soon, im looking foreward to reading it.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:23 AM   #34
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Brother, i have been waiting and preparing for this since 96, for me i pray it intensifies
It actually does seem to be intensifieing day by day. Whereas before it would take a few months to make another energetic 'leap' it is making that same leap in a week now. This whole 2012 thing is really gathering steam now, any doubts in my mind as to its significance have completely diminished.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:35 AM   #35
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It actually does seem to be intensifieing day by day. Whereas before it would take a few months to make another energetic 'leap' it is making that same leap in a week now. This whole 2012 thing is really gathering steam now, any doubts in my mind as to its significance have completely diminished.
Totally agree- i am growing beyond my wildest dreams. I feel like im out of body all the time now( used to only happen in meditations). Feel like i am leaving this body consciousness, feel like im on acid or ????
Old 10-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #36
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Totally agree- i am growing beyond my wildest dreams. I feel like im out of body all the time now( used to only happen in meditations). Feel like i am leaving this body consciousness, feel like im on acid or ????

lol, then it really works on you. I felt that way back in 1998.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:11 AM   #37
starsoul23
Avalon Senior Member

This has been the longest movie Ever!

But ha ha you do not get to leave until you want to stay!

It has been hard work staying grounded um moldavite helps.
starsoul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

In the last couple of weeks I found more and more people,
talking about UFO, area 51, things not being normal .
The strange thing is that this type of subjects are coming from people I know to be skeptics. Most of what I've heard is, "With everything that is going on in the world, I know something big is going to happen".
This has allowed me to talk about project camelot and project avalon to these people. There's a shift in the conciousness of many people.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:41 AM   #39
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
In the last couple of weeks I found more and more people,
talking about UFO, area 51, things not being normal .
The strange thing is that this type of subjects are coming from people I know to be skeptics. Most of what I've heard is, "With everything that is going on in the world, I know something big is going to happen".
This has allowed me to talk about project camelot and project avalon to these people. There's a shift in the conciousness of many people.
Ive noticed this. Its like theres been a massive shift in the conciousness of everyone, not just the 'conspiracy theorists'. People seem way more receptive to this stuff now, is this the 100th monkey effect in action?
Old 10-02-2008, 03:16 AM   #40
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Well this thread resonates with me as well. Since the seventies I got the feeling I was in the wrong time and the wrong place.
Mostly I learned about a diversity of skills and then went on and on. Only recently I discovered I wasn't in the wrong time
and after I moved I feel I am in the right place too.

All the skills I picked up seem to be of good use soon. Fortunately I have not been in drugs nor alcohol. The most frustrating
part for me was that I am only 'sensing' things while not being able to identify them as like 'seeing' or hearing' it.

As you all know it already is very difficult to discuss these things with others. However it's even more frustrating if you try
to discuss something like this not EXACTLY knowing what it is.

Something like , knowing ahead of the pack the right and wrong options but not always being able to detail it.
So after a while you stop doing it to avoid frustrating others but then you yourself are going to absorb the frustration ...

Now time changes, if some 'predictions' from feelings become true. In difficult times they don't care any longer how you got
to the result. So this lightens up a little ... however I can sense time is becoming more and more severe.

I think I understand the remark of dr. Deagle pretty well when he advices to keep a perfect mental balance.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:45 AM   #41
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm writing this in the hope that maybe some of you can relate to it...

You're joking right? Just kiddin'...I'm guessing most of the folks here can relate. Your story is interesting as it is an example of someone pretty much being yanked into this new world so to speak...and I would think it could be pretty traumatic for some.

Relax.

Probably the most startling thing for you is all the psychic manifestations. Sounds like you're getting hit with both barrels. You must be extremely gifted. In time you'll become at ease with these new experiences. If you remain open, you may meet people who will mentor you in one or more of these new ways of perceiving. And that's all it is: the boundaries of your perceptions have simply moved outward. I believe that part of this occurs when the pineal gland and the amygdala somehow come into a harmonic state. When this happens, sometimes the frontal lobes - that big part of the brain that no one is fully certain what all of it is there for - sometimes the frontal lobes kind of "snap" into synch with the amygdala and/or the third eye or pineal. I don't know if this is a real explanation for how our senses can be modified, but I do know that these parts of the brain are specially active, and can be made more so with conscious practice.

I used to do some crazy stuff...I'd've loved to have tried base jumping. You plainly have a unique combination of abilities to combine with this quickening new life within you. I'm glad for you, because from your description of yourself "before," you sounded like someone slipping into anomie. Now you are uniquely equipped to undertake an amazing new adventure, one that will never become boring.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:53 AM   #42
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Great post - like so many of you, I've been Holding Pattern Harry for the last two days. Could it be HAARP messing with us? Trying to scramble our vibes? Could be. Could it be Mercury and Uranus doing their thang? Definitely a contributing factor, I think.
All valid points and suppositions. I was just relieved to see that I'm not the only one feeling like this. So now I know I'm not just in my head with all of this - the best advice I've received? Get centered. Do whatever it takes to get in that place of calm - no rambling voices telling you to do this and that - just calm connection. Tough, but not impossible. Just one more responsibility we gladly accept.

<this portion of my initial reply I have concluded is unnecessary because it was addressing a moderator's comment, a comment that has since been removed>

Peace and light.
recallone

Last edited by recallone; 10-05-2008 at 08:58 PM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:04 AM   #43
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Stated with resolve.

And we are all in this together.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 AM   #44
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneness View Post
stated with resolve.

And we are all in this together.

i am here with you
Old 10-02-2008, 05:57 AM   #45
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I got a chuckle there! Dunno how old you are but I'm pushing 60, and that's a pretty good description of how I feel, too...these last eight years have been an amazing trip. And believe it or not, some of us have known this was coming for forty years and more. It's still an incredible, amazing ride!
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:58 AM   #46
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

This great event is what I'm here for and I can't wait, the anticipation is killing me. I've never jumped out of a plane before but I'd imagine that what I'm feeling is exactly like the moment right before you jump, most days anyhow. It's gotta be coming soon... is this really happening? Lol... I ask myself that often, only to smile and think, yes, yes it is... Finally
I trust through this thread I'm not the only one Much love and enjoy the ride, it's just a ride
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:41 PM   #47
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
This great event is what I'm here for and I can't wait, the anticipation is killing me. I've never jumped out of a plane before but I'd imagine that what I'm feeling is exactly like the moment right before you jump, most days anyhow. It's gotta be coming soon... is this really happening? Lol... I ask myself that often, only to smile and think, yes, yes it is... Finally
I trust through this thread I'm not the only one Much love and enjoy the ride, it's just a ride
Angel!

Its just a ride, to quote the legandary Bill Hicks. How many of you guys were attracted to him when you were younger? I know i was, i wasnt one for conventional mainstream "Fake funny" comedy but this guy had me in stitches, and like all good comedians he got me thinking.

Its just a ride, and sure its enjoyable.. But only when you come to understand thats just what it is, a ride. Coming here to avalon helps a lot, i tellz ya. It can be difficult when you feel like your on your own with this.. sometimes i thought i was going nuts. But this, this is kinda like closure for me, helps me get proper centred you know.

Thanks for all your responses so far guys, this post was made with the intention of helping people realise that they arent on their own with what might be going on inside of their heads. Id give it a five star rating, not for my post, but for the responses. Cant do that no no, Avalon has a policy against blowing ones own trumpet.

So if this thread has value for you, give it a good rating
Old 10-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #48
gwynned
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkkent View Post
i feel fine and level headed, but i feel like goddamn NEO in the matrix sometimes when i talk to my friends. theyre all liberal progressive people and dont believe whats told them most the time, but with this they are so sold that our way of life CANNOT change, its impossible for the things i talk about to happen.
I was fortunate to see David Icke this past weekend in Santa Clara and he talked quite a bit about the Matrix. At one point, he said "We are all NEO." "We are all THE ONE."

I don't know what suddenly triggers someone to start looking outside the prescribed dogma for answers, but unless or until they do, there is almost nothing one can do to change their minds. Like many of you, I seem to have woken up one day and a switch went off. In the end, it just takes too much energy and we need all the energy we can muster if we are to advance our spirituality. For myself, I look at almost every activity as either depleting or enriching, and find myself more and more simply not interested in those activities that many here have identified as depleting - watching TV, hanging out and just talking about mundane matters, shopping at the mall. I'm hell bent on throwing out old stuff, cleaning and getting my house in order. Oddly, Icke mentioned he went through the same process, so there appears to be something there.

He also had an insight into escaping the Matrix which I will share. It's rather obvious, but nonetheless, I find it helpful. If one is in a maze, it's very hard to determine the escape route. However, if one can look down on the maze, it's quite easy. The trick is to use one's intuition and tap into the higher self, so that one can use that higher perspective to find one's way out, rather than using one's reptilian ego brain to think one's way out.

Thanks to everyone for their insights. It's very helpful.
gwynned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #49
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I have always said I DID NOT VOLUNTEER TO COME HERE I WAS DRAGGED KICKING AND SCREAMING!!!
I think i was trapped in some vortex or portal, when i entered this earth time, i certainly would never have volunteered.
And if i get a chance of leaving this planet and by the way some of these threads are going it won't be long lol!!
I shall make sure i won't be re entering !!!!!!!!!!
In TOTAL agreement w/ you. I kinda sorta feel like one of the isrealite brats following Mose, bellowing, at times at the top of my lungs" I DON'T LIKE THIS outta bondage/awakened *****" "when are we getting to that 2021/4d/promised land" I've read that what we are going thru in
http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm (recommended you read entirely)
"ascension symptoms" compounded by the neonazi traitorous chemtrail haarp playing azwholes
and the elders are sayin "just love them all,shine your love light on em
bless em" Spirit say "cheer up lil buckeroo, you didn't like it the last time(s) either "But you volunteered(agin) dint cha"
"cheer up saints,it's gonna get different"

Last edited by lehomonuka; 10-02-2008 at 09:34 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:21 PM   #50
Skillet
Avalon Senior Member

Feeling very un-motivated mostly toward my work. Seems like such a waste of time now. The harder I work the less I make. What is most motvating right now is getting in closer contact with the spirital relm, findinding a safe place for my family when the s--- hits the fan, and being three miles off La Jolla in a kayak catching dinner. Thinking very seriously about going off the grid and building a hobbit house in the mountains. My friends and neighbors don't have even a clue. Thank God for this forum! No gloom and doom here, just want to be prepared.
Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote