Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #76
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: new half past human report(webbot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
nothing personal recallone, i just use above sentence to respond.
cause is the idea not that we jump out of the collective, and create a new reality? that’s what bot-hers me about bot, the whole idea is not about forecasting but re-creating, taking action, picking up responsibility. jumping out of the grove.

and besides, what about the name half past human, and a dancing skeleton on the website.
"jump out of the collective"? So, separate in order to create? I see it as the other way around. If more people are aware of what's going on and more people take back their power to manifest - a lot of these things can be averted. Things are being averted.
The CERN mysteriously broke.
The Georgia/Russia plot failed miserably.
I see these events as results of the awakening. More and more, people are daring to trust their creative powers and fly in the face of adversity to change the future. More and more, people are beginning to understand that we must progress collectively. Together.

It begins when we stop thinking in terms of us and them.
Here's a thought: most here are familiar with the 100th monkey, right? Well, its a very real possibility (IMHO) that the PTB are getting sloppy, and some of them purposefully so - in order to remove some of the effectiveness from their plan. We've heard it from many different witnesses that there are some people born into these families that don't want to go along with their program. Fear of being killed keeps them in. If you were in that situation, wouldn't you be trying to sabotage some of the plans for humanity's benefit? Drag your heels a bit in relaying some important intel, change a number here - a grid coordinate there...you see where I'm going with this? As we elevate our consciousness, we follow suit. A friend suggested that I create something today. This is what I choose to create. Pivotal people within the structures and military ranks of the PTB to wake up and take a stand. Or just keep messin' with the numbers so none of their figures line up.

As for the skeleton...I'm not afraid of skeletons, or names. If the name was Dumbo Web Bots with a dancing squirrel on the page, would the information be any less valuable?
Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #77
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings,

I have an idea that I want to throw out for discussion. Since half past human admits that their forcasts can be a little off in time and intensity could the following be a plaisible idea:

the event of october 7 has in effect already happened. meaning that this financial meltdown is the start of this event.

the duration of this will effect us in some way that will greatly impact us and the world until early 2009.

What does anyone think?

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:06 PM   #78
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I'm ready to starve to death. Bring it.
You rock my world! It makes no sense
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:08 PM   #79
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Lets make it the ground crew motto. Just for s!*ts and giggles.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #80
quest
Avalon Senior Member

hi recallone, thanks for the reply.

oneness yes, all i wanted to state is that by repeating forecasts like parrots, one empowers them (the predictions, not the parrots). its like an upside-down mantra. even so all the conspiracies, trough or false, its all an illusion, empowering all the outside stuff seems a to be a waste. anyway, i am repeating myself, sorry about that.
goodluck to all.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:54 AM   #81
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I'd have to agree with you, quest - that by repeating forecasts one could lend their creative force to that end. That's one of the reasons why they (Cliff and George) don't encourage people to pay the fees - so there aren't a bunch of people focusing on it. On the other hand, we're talking about circumstances that have a terrific amount of inertia behind them, in a future that's malleable. By being made aware of the massive plan in play, we can take physical steps to prepare ourselves just in case, AND commit our vibrations to steering the future elsewhere.

When CERN went online there were a bunch of us very much aware of the possibility of that thing opening up a black hole, messing with the space time continuum, whatever - but because we knew about these things, and didn't like the prospect of any of them, we intended a different result. What did we get? A big, expensive broken machine.
We may not be able to stop the thing outright (at our current level of manifesting), but we can damn sure nudge it one way or the other. Being aware of the boogies in the dark is not going to give them more power...being afraid of them will. We decide what emotion we're going to embrace. If we love the thing, love the people behind the thing (however misguided they may be) and expect a different outcome, then we can and will affect the path/future of it. That's how I see it anyways.
You've got great energy, quest. I'm glad you're here. Lots of good energy in here.
Keep it up!

Peace
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:59 AM   #82
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=LiquidSwordz;32705] Well, i believe in Webbot because it is the most LOGICAL, and perfect system ever built. It generates things in a unique way that already exist on this planet. QUOTE]

On the contrary! The results of halfpasthuman -- the web bot -- is based ENTIRELY ON CLIF HIGH'S PERSONAL OPINION AS TO THE VALUE OF HUMAN EMOTIONS. He states this very clearly in his interview with Bill and Kerry. HE and he alone makes up the numerical values that he assigns to emotions, then runs the web bot programs with those numbers as part of the program's basic instructions -- his opinion. It's his best guess. There's nothing logical about this. Sure, the computer program is logical, but the basis of it is not, so what do you get? GIGO.

You could do your own program, assign what you believe should be the proper numerical values and get entirely different results. It would, however, be just as valid because NONE of this is valid.

And the worst part is that it contributes to the fear that it then measures all over again: a self-feeding loop. It's an Illuminati feedback tool, even if Clif is the most innocent guy in the world and doesn't realize what he's doing.

Last edited by doodah; 10-04-2008 at 01:01 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:33 AM   #83
Many Lightenings

You could do your own program, assign what you believe should be the proper numerical values and get entirely different results. It would, however, be just as valid because NONE of this is valid.

And the worst part is that it contributes to the fear that it then measures all over again: a self-feeding loop. It's an Illuminati feedback tool, even if Clif is the most innocent guy in the world and doesn't realize what he's doing.[/QUOTE]

from Doodah

I have listened to Cliff a couple of times now and to tell you the truth he is gettting really tedious.
No solutions...
I wish he could say that the machine looks as if we a catching on and getting it, preparing. You would think... he would start to get that kind of reading....since we are all focused on Oct 7th. All this awareness would trigger a Mind Levee to peak and finally break loose of this leviathan albatrose on all of our backs.
Just my take...

Oh no.....we get Camping for life...oh goodie...
Old 10-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #84
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Many Lightenings -- Agreed. He mainly measures fear. He is mostly measuring emotional response to Illuminati-controlled SLANTED NEWS, which is what most of the news is, so his results MUST also be slanted. All of this is skewed in two ways: 1) because he alone decides what the numerical values for emotions will be, and 2) because he applies that personal-opinion logic to distorted news. What a mess, and then people believe this stuff and get even more fearful.

We know we are being manipulated into fear by all the news, and have been for the past 10 years at least -- all the lies about Iraq, aliens, chemtrails, and all the other ways we're lied to. That's why I say all he's doing is letting the Illuminati know what a great job of creating fear they're doing.

Most alterntive stuff goes into his Disinfo category. He decides what the names of the categories will be, and he has decided that things like ascension or consciousness shift is "Disinfo" buried deep in his Space Goat Farts category.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:39 PM   #85
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Yet by focussing on all these forecast 'events-to-be-feared' we're missing what else it predicts, ie. the fall of the Illuminati PTB, and the awakening/rising up of the masses, or at least the survivors.

Also, in some defense of Clif's methods of personally choosing the values of certain emotions, etc. he does say he is guided by the Universe, working on a personal relationship/life-mission he has...

Of course we then ask, "How can we trust that? There's thousands of people all thinking they're in touch with different beings, gods, universe, whatever, all getting different predictions/results, etc..."
So we just look at the results.
Clif dosn't claim he is always right, or the system is always right, but I think in this case the results do speak for themselves. The Web-bot has forecast certain events pretty accurately, as listed in the interview.

If a human psychic was making this level of accuracy I'd definitely pay them attention - at least taking what they say as fair warning, not just fear mongering.
Knowing what's ahead means we can take steps to avoid it.

Yet if it's the only way to bring about the end of the Illuminati-type PTB then, as Michael St Clair says, it actually may be worth the pain of this predicted future...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote