Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #51
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: new half past human report(webbot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
hi operator,

it was not ment philosophical so much, i think the webbotters could just be not our friends.
by having the knowledge of what is planned, and then putting it out there as 'predictions' they might yust reinforce their agenda. scenario's put in a bedding of fear, emotion. i wunder why so few people consider this possibility.
Good point ...

My angle was indeed different ... however because the principle always works it also works in this case.

If you 'intentionally' release info (or dis-info) it's about creating a future 'event'.
As far as I know you cannot think about something NOT happening.
So by creating fear you create collective thinking about something TO HAPPEN.

If you're successful in creating collective fear you inherently proof your prediction will be correct.

To create a 'clean' future it's better to not know any prediction !
Great, so what are we doing here ??

That was more or less my conclusion from my last post too: "We are all manipulators by showing e.g. body language or telling/showing intent"

Cheers

Last edited by Operator; 09-30-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 AM   #52
Maude
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, what an interesting thread...I became fascinated with HPH recently and would like to add a couple of opinions FWIW. On an article I read which explained the technology (and it seemed to make sense even tho I am a complete techno-dummy) there is a plausible reason they don't publicly release their full analyses. This is because when they did the webbot technology kept finding their own reports and adding them to the data and thus skewing the findings. Plus, I reckon that putting the info out there is kind of creating a self-fulfilling prophecy of intent. Whether that can be classed as disinfo or just a couple of guys in a dilemma over what they think they've found and what to do with it, well thats up to you, dear reader.
Also as the main points are available on the urbansurvival site, then surely that info is now being disseminated across the web and also will be added to the data and possibly skewing the results? Who knows? Its too much for my poor mind...its boggled!
Further the technology only does so much. It is the human input which is analysing the data collected and trying to make sense of it. Well, like any other human analyses, it is simply one persons interpretation.
Having said all that, I can see why these 'time monks' might be intrigued and devoted enough to try and refine their interpretations. But I can't really appreciate how or why it should be taken any more seriously than anything else that I have been reading in the way of prophecy or prediction.
Anyway, I have gabbled and I'm not sure any of the above made any sense!
Love and peace to all,
Maude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:14 AM   #53
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

What boggles my mind more and more ...

Why have humans always such a hunger for prophecies or predictions ?
If we are powerful creators then that's the only thing we need to know.

It looks like we are afraid of ourselves, of our own powers and let the future be constructed by others.
So we can complain we are slaves of the 'others' and blame them if the future is not what we like ...

Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #54
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
I'm ready to starve to death. Bring it.
for some reason this made me LOL so hard
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:27 AM   #55
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I want to add to 404's comments here - there are 3 things going, halfpast human, which is pricey at over 200 dollars, but that is all the hard data for a particular run of the web-bots program, something only a true geek would love, and with my non-geekyness, I anticipate would take a huge harddrive and a lot of programmer and linguistic skills (something Clif has) to interpret. Wanna manipulate numbers and charts? Without the skillset to interpret, it's gonna be pretty useless to most of us. (And I say all this with the greatest respect to geekyness .)

Then there is Peoplenomics, which is George Ure's subscription site, runs 40 dollars a year (less than $4 a month) and has extended info beyond his FREE SITE, which is UrbanSurvival.com. (George and Clif are the Time Monks who together bring us the web-bot info)

Everything that is really important will end up on the free site, which is updated Monday through Friday, so rather than complain about the cost or get into arguments over ethical/not ethical, just go on over to the free site, http://www.urbansurvival.com, and read the important info there.

George's extended supply list (which seems to be what the original poster was posting about, the "Get Ready to Go Camping" report, not a real HPH report), which was posted on Peoplenomics (i.e., the $40 a year site), was simply his personal wish list of things to have/do in case of emergency. None of them was original (water, food, shelter, clothing, comunication.), but they were things he felt was of value if everything goes to heck in a handbasket. You can find the same information all over the web, if you will just search for it. In fact, I would strongly recommend you do the research for yourself, because in looking at what your particular siutation is (are you rural, are you urban, do you have extended family to consider, what about meds, etc) you can get really clear on what YOU need. George lives on a ranch in Texas, so some of his needs will not be the same as yours.

Have you done your planning, should things go south? Are you implementing those plans now? It's not fear mongering to be prepared. It's only fear mongering if you attach an emotion to it, focus on it and let it paralyze you. I have clothes for all seasons, I'm prepared (at least in terms of clothes, but a girlfriend I have is the MOST prepared in terms of shoes of any one person I've ever seen, LOL) But I don't even think about clothes emotionally, because there's nothing to be emotional about.

Alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 404 View Post
I do not see the information underneath Urban Survival as being any more enlightening than what you can read for free.

Clif has said it time and time again... the information is for those that have enough foresight as well as the funds to appreciate the additional information.

I am not here to defend HPH or Urban Survival... I just wanted to say that

if INFORMATION is only accessible via a registered account and somebody just goes and posts it, I don't question the company charging for the registration... I question the person posting irresponsibly.

If you think it is irresponsible of HPH charging the fee they charge, contact them. Debating it here is fruitless as well as not within the realm of Avalon's message.

Last edited by alyscat; 09-30-2008 at 11:45 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #56
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
Clearly this "web bot" program has been used before in the past. Does anyone know the accuracy rating? Previous Predictions that came true or were remotely accurate? Or is there any proof that the program can do any kind of predicting at all? In other words how much credence do we give this?
It predicted that there would be an event in early september of 2001 which wold cause worldwide grief and effect everyone at some level all around the world.

*thinks..* what happened on september 11th again?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #57
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
It predicted that there would be an event in early september of 2001 which wold cause worldwide grief and effect everyone at some level all around the world.

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by quest
...how difficult could it be to first 'miraculously' predict 9-11 and then blow up the towers at the 'predicted' date.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:55 PM   #58
J-Bird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I wasn't implying it wasn't accurate, I was just asking.
J-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #59
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

I have been following the (free) urbansurvival web page for 6 months now. Sometimes they're right (a major quake & the following dam breaks/flooding, severe stock market downturns), sometimes they're wrong (they predicted a major quake for Pacific NW by autumn's solstice, gold will double). Alot like astrology, their vagueness allows many scenarios to 'fulfill' predictions. When they ARE more precise, they often get some aspects wrong (their quake prediction (that was China's big one) was originally predicted for U.S. (their US-centric skew seems to be a major detraction of their accuracies).
Bottom line? The site has steered me in the right direction (reduction of paper assets & useless stuff (listen to George Carlin's rant on STUFF). No one person has all the answers, including George Ure & webbot Clif, but they do have useful information if you're able to filter it on a personal level ('they're more like guidelines'). When I have acted upon the info found there that truly resonates within me, it's been beneficial.
Through intent, we all make our own reality. Every challenge is an opportunity to change & grow. Look within for your particular purpose in this current world. Are you part of the problem or the solution?
Number 404, Nicomachus, Operator & Alyscat posts on this thread are all worth re-reading.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:35 PM   #60
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted point out that Webbots R Us. It isn't someone's personal prediction. It's a way of tapping into the collective unconscence as manifest on the internet, however limited that might be. I believe he puts as little as possible through the personal filter and still put the information out in some understandable way. Cliff is first to admit he doesn't really know what some of this information means.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #61
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

What do you trust more? Some machine/bot, or your own heart?
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:02 PM   #62
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: new half past human report(webbot)

Pleace translate...

Hola a todos.....

Miren me estoy dando cuenta que estamos en este forum haciendo mal, les explico.

Si sale una noticia como la de web bot estamos gastando nuestra energia en poner en tela de juicio lo que dice web bot, lo mejor es hacer un analisis de lo expresado y ponernos en la supocision que pasaria se esto pasara, y ponernos a pensar en quehariamos si llegara a suceder. No pienso que negando si ellos predicen bien o no las cosas o si dieron en el blanco de la prediccion, ya se habran dado cuenta que varias veces han acertado en sus predicciones.

No pretendo que nadia entre en panico, solo digo ¡ hay que poner toda la informacion venga de donde venga y procesarla! Si solo negamos seremos presa facil del panico cuando llegue el momento de enfretarnos.

Saludos.

Paece & love
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:27 PM   #63
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I do not see the information underneath Urban Survival as being any more enlightening than what you can read for free.
Of course it is, its a new method of gathering information whereby it taps into the global subconcious, leading to what can be some remarkably accurate intuitive information which has already proven itself more then once.

Quote:
Clif has said it time and time again... the information is for those that have enough foresight as well as the funds to appreciate the additional information.
I do not have those funds. And my entire point in posting what I did was to express my dissapointment that the people who run that site could not make some information free to the public. Especially when it is as pertinent as this.

* This website predicted that there would be huge global turmoil in september of 2001. This in itself is enough to make me take notice. And it is their duty as human beings to warn the public if there is another event about to take place. But no, they want us to pay. If you agree with this, that is your opinion. And if i was paying to view this information and noticed that there was going to be a massive global event in the next month i would stick my two fingers up too copywrite and inform my fellow humans. That is ethical. I'm gonna have to talk to jesus some day.

Quote:
if INFORMATION is only accessible via a registered account and somebody just goes and posts it, I don't question the company charging for the registration... I question the person posting irresponsibly.
I think the poster was right in bringing this to our attention. If something is going to happen i would much rather everyone be prepared rather then be ethical where copywrite is concerned. Excuse my french but in situations like this f**k copywrite.

Quote:
If you think it is irresponsible of HPH charging the fee they charge, contact them. Debating it here is fruitless as well as not within the realm of Avalon's message.
I did not wish to debate it. I was simply stating my opinion. Your reply to my post opened the debate.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-30-2008 at 06:31 PM.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 PM   #64
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
What do you trust more? Some machine/bot, or your own heart?
My own heart tells me something is gonna happen. *bites nails*
Old 09-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #65
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

If you listen to the c2c interview with these guys, they come off as caring and credible and they give away a great deal of their predictive info. At one point one of them says something to the effect of " it's too late to worry about giving away something we could charge for instead." Also, on the site it admonishes people that they should not subscribe unless the amount is a pittance for them. And they are very up-front about the fact that there is a great deal of interpretation involved in their work and that they are sometimes wrong about the language that appears around a particular event. The c2c interview seems to have a fairly generous amount of info, admittedly partial and of questionable meaning. In a way, because they are, during the interview, giving the benefit of their interpretive skill and openly allowing for the deficiencies of the system, I felt as though I didn't really need to subscribe. I don't think they are hucksters.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:21 PM   #66
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: new half past human report(webbot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
If I listened carefully enough to what Cliff told about it ... it's exactly this what it's based on !
Humans are considered to be more psychic than they realize themselves and everything they say is considered as input for the web bot.

How much intent is involved when people 'say' things is debatable ... of course.

The only thing to proof this technology works (more or less) is based on statistics of accuracy so far.
I regard the outcome as 'indicators' not as truth to rely on ...

I am afraid you're psychic yourself too (I am NOT implying that you're a dumb human that comes up with an unknown philosophy ):

"Who lives by the sword dies by the sword" ... you indeed confirmed the future unless you get rid of the guns !

I deliberately chose my avatar .. it shows a military guy WITHOUT a weapon.
Considering military supposed to be here for DEFENSE the best weapon is using your eyes, ears and a sensible mind.

Use your senses ... all of them !
Honestly, I respect what you're saying but a lot of that really depends on where you live. I'm sure that if something goes down San Diego (Southern California) will be a lot crazier to be in and to deal with than living in the peaceful Caribbean.

Not trying to be disrespectful but just more realistic and I always try to open peoples eyes to this aspect! If I lived in a safer area I would feel more peaceful too. No wonder so many people on this Forum feel peace. They feel safe where they are! You can't blame a person for wanting to be prepared and protect themselves and being on guard depending on where they live, what their Gov is like there, and and how many millions of people live around them!

It's pretty congested here, little to no wilderness areas and basically no way out if something serious goes down. Not unless you have a boat!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:03 AM   #67
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
for some reason this made me LOL so hard
You and me both!! bloody brilliant!!

QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:44 PM   #68
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

George Ure's new free info here

Things to prepare for 7.10 am October 7th.

All the very best to you all
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:29 PM   #69
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My own heart tells me something is gonna happen. *bites nails*
Yea, mine too. The old will finally give in for the New in a way that is almost beyond imagination. Huge and good things are on the horizon starting with the 14th october event...
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:24 PM   #70
Frame Dragger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post

Don't fall for the negativity, folks.
We should fall for the positivity, maybe?

The future belongs to those who are willing to die to see it come. At one time it was the revolutionaries in the US breaking away from Britain. Now it's billions of people in rags and rage.

And Americans, who don't consider anything worth dying for, will die for nothing.
Frame Dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:31 AM   #71
gemgal46
Avalon Senior Member

I have been a subscriber to HPH for a long time. A lot of the information in the reports is not necessarily relevant to what is coming up in the immediate future and what IS relevant, Cliff makes sure that George posts that FOR FREE on his website. Cliff is an ex-Microsoft guy and has a very enlightened outlook on life and doing the right thing. He has said many times that he will always make sure the important information, for mankind, is made available to everyone. Something about not wanting to a karmic debt! Cut him some slack!
gemgal46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:50 PM   #72
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

"Scam" ? "Unethical" - ?

If you listen to the interview, you'll hear that they charge so much money for a reason. It's to discourage a bunch of people from subscribing. They allow information to be passed along to the public through another site, Urbansurvival.com for the purpose of letting people know the basics of the information without contaminating the process of tuning into the collective psychic ability. If they put out all of their analysis free to the public, a bunch of people would be copying an pasting the reports all over the web and therefore affecting the process their software was intended for. Please, listen to the Coast to Coast interview before throwing stones and judgments. Personally, I think both of the guys running it are coming from a place of love and integrity.

If you need more answers than what's being provided to you...first of all, join the club; then find them yourselves, within. The whole idea of the Half Past Human web bots is to tap into the collective psychic ability. I think they're doing us a tremendous service. If you would like to know more, tap into your own psychic ability. Not there yet? Neither am I. So, I'm just grateful for what I do get and eagerly anticipate the unlocking of all of my abilities - psychic and otherwise.

Peace and light.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:13 PM   #73
houman
Avalon Senior Member

"Commandments Before The Strike": October 7, 2008

false flag ? psy ops intox ? or plain BS ?

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/20080924RT
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/20080928D

Houman
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:45 PM   #74
Stinkhorn
Avalon Senior Member

Supposedly, we the people will revolt against our government and we will find out the secrets of aliens that have been kept for over 100 years.

The aliens are interested in our fluids, most likely the pineal gland in our brains and our lymph system. We go to war with the aliens and we win but at a great loss, maybe only about 500,000 thousand survive worldwide. I wory not, I will be one of them.

I have been waiting for this since I was born, I though it would come earlier in my life, around age 19, now at 36 I can feel it really close. It is our destiny!
Stinkhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #75
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
The whole idea of the Half Past Human web bots is to tap into the collective psychic ability.
nothing personal recallone, i just use above sentence to respond.
cause is the idea not that we jump out of the collective, and create a new reality? that’s what bot-hers me about bot, the whole idea is not about forecasting but re-creating, taking action, picking up responsibility. jumping out of the grove.

and besides, what about the name half past human, and a dancing skeleton on the website.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote