Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-26-2009, 04:33 AM   #51
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Shhhh......

The only kind of peacful power we could exercise is to STOP working for their Machine....like a sick out...globel mass strike..no one to do their dirty work for them....in the interest of peace ...hmmm just a thought
For example...not going to work for at least a week...if enough would participate...in the right job markets..it could cripple them...hmmmm

Last edited by BROOK; 04-26-2009 at 04:37 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:52 AM   #52
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I am working on just such a document Brook. It will probably be naive in the extreme, laughable to most but there are enough people out there with advanced intelligence who will know how to put the ideas into a working document.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:09 AM   #53
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I am working on just such a document Brook. It will probably be naive in the extreme, laughable to most but there are enough people out there with advanced intelligence who will know how to put the ideas into a working document.

Z
Care to share?
it seems they need their "worker bees" and without them...they would be powerless... As you said before...there are many of us...and few of them...if we choose not to work for them....but for ourselves..and to strive for peace and only peace...not accepting anything other then peace...we might be effective.

Last edited by BROOK; 04-26-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:56 AM   #54
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Brook

As soonas I polish the first draft, as suggested, I will post it here. Perhaps a new thread, or not?

Blessings

Z
Old 04-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #55
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Brook

As soonas I polish the first draft, as suggested, I will post it here. Perhaps a new thread, or not?

Blessings

Z
my suggestion is a new thread, starting on a positive note.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #56
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Yep...a new thread I read the rough draft...not too bad....some polishing is all...
Heading into a new territory ....one of....Being the change
Old 04-26-2009, 05:39 PM   #57
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Imagine the whole world standing up and saying...we're not going to take your wars anymore
We are not going to go hungry...there is plenty of food share it!
It's ours..and we should not go hungry...it's not for you to say who gets the food and who does not...
We're not going to spend anymore money on foolish war machines...we are going to inrich the lives of humanity And oh yes..full disclosure of UFO and ET activity
What a dream
Anybody care to add to the dream?

Last edited by BROOK; 04-26-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #58
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

I imagine that every day and every night Brook.

and i would love to add to the dream, shortly after i get some food in me belly. lol

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:37 PM   #59
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
I imagine that every day and every night Brook.

and i would love to add to the dream, shortly after i get some food in me belly. lol

of course. after all, even revolutionary armies travel on their stomachs!
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:01 PM   #60
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Wonderful suggestions, all. The first, most obvious obstacle in this plan is the fact that the majority of the population is woefully misinformed. Not only are they misinformed, but they're allowing their energy to be directed into concepts that are designed to limit and lessen, such as the concept of a God outside of themselves. Limited in their sense of entitlement, because of their family, who they know, their ideas of being God's chosen ones, and so on. There are so many angles by which the control and division has been implemented that a simple decision made by those who do see through the lies to act doesn't seem to me to be even plausible.

Please don't misunderstand me - I'm not trying to be a wet blanket, here - but a voice of logical reason. Something of that magnitude requires a level of awareness that simply is not present at the moment. How many people CAN'T you talk to about all of this stuff? Probably most of the people you know. They don't want to hear it. They'd rather lie to themselves and believe that jet fuel brought down the towers, or that an invisible jet crashed into the pentagon. These lies are easier to face than the horror of the truth. Even as this swine flu bears down on us, people are reluctant to scrutinize the legislation that was passed to excuse anthrax vaccine manufacturers from legal responsibility or how Baxter sent live Avian flu to 18 different countries - without the possibility of it being an accident...
Quote:
Was the viral contamination intentional?
The shocking answer is that this couldn't have been an accident. Why? Because Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3 (Biosafety Level 3) - a set of laboratory safety protocols that prevent the cross-contamination of materials.
...who's being held accountable for it? Nobody.

Anything that has the ability to raise eyebrows is quickly swept under the rug and attention is deliberately refocused on bull$hit television programming. The PTB have trillions invested in their plan for the continuity of government. They've been planning for a very long time how to survive and maintain the power structure as we approach 2012. All this information about the Mayan calendar may be new information for the population at large, but its old hat for those in control. It's been suppressed and horded for the same reasons technology has - control. At this point, I wouldn't even want to guess how far behind we are. A couple hundred years, perhaps? So, while this idea of us all taking to the streets peacefully and expecting disclosure from our illustrious leaders sounds and feels good - I don't see it as even remotely practical. If there's a detail or two that I'm overlooking in my assessment, please please please point it out to me. I'd like to be wrong on this one, too.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #61
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

As far as the masses being enlightened....well remember the movie with the baseball field....
IF you build it ...they will come....the energy is ripe for an awakening...and I truly believe that if we build it...they will wake up
Old 04-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #62
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I like that idea, Brook.
The 100th monkey idea is something that's encouraging to consider too. As we become more and more in tune with our relationship to the world and each other, tearing down the walls that have been built up to divide us, we reclaim our inherent abilities and lead the way for others to follow. Be the change you wish to see. If we expect those in power to change their energy and focus, we must first make the change within ourselves. Others will follow suit. Eventually, it will be an inevitable finish line for even those who would otherwise be considered 'lost'.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #63
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
my suggestion is a new thread, starting on a positive note.
Good point. It will be called "We the People have a dream".

Look for it tomorrow (Tuesday), I doubt that I will have it ready today. I've been hammering away but there is a lot to do still.

Z

Old 04-26-2009, 09:40 PM   #64
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

there exists … an override switch …
we cannot see it … it is within us …
but we can feel it … to know it exists …
once flipped … it can override what is …
the density of the dark …
can be dissolved …
balance of energies brought forth …
once again … neutralized …

on this 3d plane … we see things as being enormous at times …
and our selves … very small …
fear can allow things to look larger than life …
allowing our selves … to feel helpless … and powerless …

our earth … we see it to be massive …
once we flip our override switches …
this world suddenly fits within our hands …
and we come to understand … and know …
how something that fits within the palm of our hands …
can be changed …
effortlessly …

we have this power … within each and every one of us …
it DOES exist … it always has … we have forgotten …

beneficial for us all to locate these switches within us …
flip them …
override all the drama … the stories … the density of what currently is …
weighing on this world …
causing so many … and mother earth … such pain and sadness …

to be aware of what is … but not allow what is … to consume us …
with fear …

we all have an override switch … about time we locate it …
these switches are our truth …
truth of who we really are … and what we are capable of transmuting …
dissolving what no longer serves purpose in our lives …
and what we are capable of creating …
a new way …
one of love … no longer of fear …

i believe many of us are coming to know we have an override switch within us …
and are coming to know … we can override ANYTHING … matters not what it is …
override switches are comprised of pure intention … wired into our truth … and the greater good of all …
the greater benefit of humanity …

love is the energy that flows to and from our override switches …
to transmute … what is … to what is meant to be …

switching our own selves … from the density of fear … to our truth of love …

i am having a challenging time articulating what i feel …
what i have always felt and known …
that we have this enormous power within us … to change how we presently live …
to how we want to live …

we have within us … the capability … to effortlessly say … no more … we are done with how things are … and dissolve the old ways … the ways of fear and manipulation …

we have the power within us … to say hey … we choose to live in freedom of authenticity … to live in love …

this isn’t airy fairy … it is our universal given power of truth … to live how we feel to live … and to execute our intentions in such way … that we dissolve the density of negativity … and create … what we feel to be a truer … life experience …

brook got me going to write this … her truth … if we all just stand up and say … no more … enough is enough … just imagine what could be …

but first … we must trust that individually … we can hold this world within the palm of our hands … and heal it … how can it not be so …

i know it can … i feel the way things are … make absolutely no sense … from an observer looking onto this planet … how bound by fear we actually are … it makes no logic of the mind and certainly doesn’t resonate within the heart …

but from our place of fear … we can’t for some reason feel this … we need to take a step back and observe … externally … this doesn’t make any sense …

then internally … flip our override switch … go over and above what is taking place now … and know … it can be dissolved … we have the power to do so … and feel … how effortlessly it really can be to accomplish …

it comes from within … individually raising our own vibration … and collectively … raising the vibration of this world … exponentially …

can’t really explain what i feel … only know what can be ...

we are the change ... it can only be us ...

we are not helpless creatures that are here to only exist within the parameters of fear ...

we are powerful beings of light and love ... living this experience such as we want to live it ... within ... infinite freedom of truth ...

we are power of truth ... we can create internally ... how we wish to experience this life externally ...

went way off on a tangent here ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #65
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

This is becoming a thing of beauty I vote we make it happen

And Futureyes....you hit the nail on the head girl

Last edited by BROOK; 04-26-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:01 PM   #66
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I like that idea, Brook.
The 100th monkey idea is something that's encouraging to consider too. As we become more and more in tune with our relationship to the world and each other, tearing down the walls that have been built up to divide us, we reclaim our inherent abilities and lead the way for others to follow. Be the change you wish to see. If we expect those in power to change their energy and focus, we must first make the change within ourselves. Others will follow suit. Eventually, it will be an inevitable finish line for even those who would otherwise be considered 'lost'.
You've got it we just have to make it happen and truly become the change we want to see....believe me...even the soulders fighting will lay down their guns for the right reason...I believe it will hit them like a ton of bricks
I also believe we might get a little help from our celestial visitors if they see the pattern..and the change...the energy will reflect it

Last edited by BROOK; 04-26-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #67
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good point. It will be called "We the People have a dream".

Look for it tomorrow (Tuesday), I doubt that I will have it ready today. I've been hammering away but there is a lot to do still.

Z

Can't wait..this will be a full on Avalon cummunity effort to bring peace to the world
Old 04-26-2009, 10:46 PM   #68
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

momentum of truth ... CAN and WILL dissolve all denseness of energy not in balance with all that is ...

energy of light and love ... powered by pure intention ... CAN and WILL restore harmony on this planet ... and create appropriate balance once more ...

we're here ... we can ... we will ...

Old 04-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #69
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
The only kind of peacful power we could exercise is to STOP working for their Machine....like a sick out...globel mass strike..no one to do their dirty work for them....in the interest of peace ...hmmm just a thought
For example...not going to work for at least a week...if enough would participate...in the right job markets..it could cripple them...hmmmm
It's just one Machine you may say and it's as pure as senseless, made filthy by long and unproper usage and people without clear mind insight to the situation.
It can work like a beautiful pattern, caleidoscop and orchestra, like an intelligent design whose each and every part is equally intelligent.

It should not be destroyed , its speed is irrelevant, it must be balanced, cleansed and harmonized from within itself.

Starting from where we are..

We need to remain as optimistic as we can afford facing the situation ?
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #70
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I made the incorrect assumption that most would be able to gather this without having to explain it.
Actually you did not. However, you cannot please all the people all the time

Apart from the off-topic move which I agree with - I think most people understand very clearly what you were doing. It is a good cartoon with a worthwhile message. It will only offend those who cannot grasp the larger perspective.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #71
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I know in my heart that we can do this with enough effort....and the rewards would be Peace and harmony....

Everyone here has the power to promote such an undertaking...Imagine being the architect of Peace...

I like that...let's call ourselves...

The Architects of Peace
Old 04-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #72
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agape View Post
It's just one Machine you may say and it's as pure as senseless, made filthy by long and unproper usage and people without clear mind insight to the situation.
It can work like a beautiful pattern, caleidoscop and orchestra, like an intelligent design whose each and every part is equally intelligent.

It should not be destroyed , its speed is irrelevant, it must be balanced, cleansed and harmonized from within itself.

Starting from where we are..

We need to remain as optimistic as we can afford facing the situation ?
Our intent here is to change the situation...BE the change we want
Old 04-27-2009, 01:32 AM   #73
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

It's funny because I was just having a conversation earlier with a girl who is a very devout christian. Which in and of itself is not a bad thing, be what she has been taught is horrific. In fact it's what most organized religion pushes, and that is faith in a higher being and not faith in yourself.

I told her that "god" and herself were one and the same, not separate. I was trying to explain to her that she can pray all she wants, but if she does not believe in her heart that SHE is the one that can manifest "miracles" and not Jesus, nothing she prays for will ever come true. She claimed that there was proof that prayer solved medical issues and other things, to which I told her that there were people who did not believe in Jesus, and who did not pray, but had similar results by their own means. Granted I'm sure there are some coincidences here and there where subconsciously she/others have manifested things, but rare is the case.

On a related note, I mentioned to recallone that Jesus could have done all the positive thinking he wanted, but if he just sat on his ass, nothing would have ever happened. As Ivan Stein points out, it is all about N being in harmonization. Having spiritual souls spread across the planet does nothing for us. Our energies need to be in sync and focused. I think the global meditations are a start but we are still in a minority. And to overcome the negative energies that are present, and most likely being amplified in numerous ways, we need to do more.

As important as positive thought/energy is, it is nothing without action. As Brook I believe said, "Be the change". Unfortunately to completely "be" something requires action. Especially in the haze filled delusion of a world we live in. And just like the "100th Monkey" we need to keep educating the sheep until a majority is in the know and can truly stand up to the PTB and push our planet in the proper direction.

Do you have to go out and try to change the world, no. But there are things we can all do. Every new person you meet, have a conversation with them and try to lead them on the path of enlightenment. Give them a link to something like a video or audio clip, a website, etc. Think of a few phrases/facts you can work into conversations to peak peoples interest so they ask more questions.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 AM   #74
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Shhhh......

lorien ... you write so well ... your words resonate with me ...

yes ... it is beneficial to enlighten people ... the greater amount of people awakened ... the higher this earth's vibration rises ... all about this shift's momentum ...

soon ... we won't even have to verbalize our truth ... we will simply BE our truth ... and others will pick up on our energy ... we'll more or less be igniters if you will ... igniting their own light within ... just by being in our presence ... our healing will be another's healing will be this earth's healing ... and ... our shift into the new ...

this is already occuring ...

and by "us" ... i mean those who are already awake and living their truth ... authentically ... in love ...

i can very much feel that once this momentum begins to pick up ... everything will begin to shift very rapidly ... there will be more focus on the new ... rather than the old ... the draw to what is real will be of great magnitude ...

Old 04-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #75
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you futureeyes. I enjoy reading your writings as well.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote