Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 03:42 PM   #76
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Comment on Bill Deagle credibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
The Bible says that we are to be the Bride of Christ so does that mean God will marry his self?
Hello scooby...

Perhaps that means that once we heal the mother in ourselves, christ will then be able to "Marry Us".
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:28 PM   #77
Scooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I can see from your comments and viewpoint how Deagles comments might not have sat well with you.

But this needn't come down to "right" and "wrong". It could be different instead.

When a person views from a point, (has a viewpoint) other points appear as different, or "over there". Many religions, including yours, instill and then strengthen this tendency. This is how it is. That way is the wrong way. They are this, or that. Unbelievers. Misguided. Controlled by dark forces. If you don't agree with our view, then you are wrong and doomed. And ad infinitum.

The challenge is in avoiding the automatic rejection of other viewpoints.

Learning is done by comparing. If you can't look at other viewpoints, then what do you have to compare to?
#1 HUH?
#2 I don't belong to any religion
#3 To accept others stances on the bible because they hold some semblance of truth is what common religion is about now days. I read the bible and seek the advice of true scholars that take the literal word and interpret it as a written language not a belief or by way of any predisposed belief system.
I read the bible and use the strongs and Young concordance and go thru it word by word and take entire chapters and disect it as you would interpret english by using the subject, verbage and so on. most translations are flawed at best. I belong to the family of God. In that I mean I belong to a family of believers that seek God earnestly on their face with humility and humbleness before the maker.
This is Not a religion this is a faith. Those that seek God earnestly like this will surely be led to truth and understanding that comes through thorough study and prayer and will recieve revelation in their spirit and will also become truly aware of the everlasting spirit that is within them. AS God said, "You will know them by their deeds", that with a spiritual discernment, that also comes from the above faith and seeking will reveal to the faithful that which is false doctrine. The enemy uses many false doctrine based religions to cause the children of God to be misled and thus become LUKEWARM. I don't intend to be spit out because I practice tolerence to others false doctrine which if let in will eventually corrupt me. sorry if I was redundit here . I never said any of the other things here nor was I talking about another religion in my previous post but was speaking in regards to a Man and what he says.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:17 PM   #78
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
#1 HUH?
#2 I don't belong to any religion
#3 To accept others stances on the bible because they hold some semblance of truth is what common religion is about now days. I read the bible and seek the advice of true scholars that take the literal word and interpret it as a written language not a belief or by way of any predisposed belief system.
I read the bible and use the strongs and Young concordance and go thru it word by word and take entire chapters and disect it as you would interpret english by using the subject, verbage and so on. most translations are flawed at best. I belong to the family of God. In that I mean I belong to a family of believers that seek God earnestly on their face with humility and humbleness before the maker.
This is Not a religion this is a faith. Those that seek God earnestly like this will surely be led to truth and understanding that comes through thorough study and prayer and will recieve revelation in their spirit and will also become truly aware of the everlasting spirit that is within them. AS God said, "You will know them by their deeds", that with a spiritual discernment, that also comes from the above faith and seeking will reveal to the faithful that which is false doctrine. The enemy uses many false doctrine based religions to cause the children of God to be misled and thus become LUKEWARM. I don't intend to be spit out because I practice tolerence to others false doctrine which if let in will eventually corrupt me. sorry if I was redundit here . I never said any of the other things here nor was I talking about another religion in my previous post but was speaking in regards to a Man and what he says.
well I see. (not really

permit me to withdraw my earlier comments. (unless somebody else wants the )
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:58 PM   #79
aiwass322
Project Avalon Member

Hehe. We are wayyyy of topic people. But it is good that we get do discuss these kind of things, since in time it will give us a common ideological platform from which to work forward. I have given my views on simular topics before but will decline to do so this time....

Anyhow. I don´t know if you saw what Kerry posted: http://www.projectavalon.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=6076

Not entirely my opinion I might add but a good addition to the debate on this thread.
aiwass322 is offline   Reply With Quote