Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #51
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Michael Moore & Alex Jones & Bill Cooper

For me....anyone who tries to use the Bible to prove anything is already discredited.

Don't blast me, I'm not 'dissing' 'the word'. The book contains some lovely ideas and parables. But they're all re-writes and edits. And I absolutely have no trust or faith in those who edited and put it together. ANY book containing as much manipulation as this would also be non-credible for me.

Actually, this whole body of research is a little like religion in the sense that NO ONE (at least, no one published) has the complete story. All of these wonderful people who do the research (my heroes) are just trying their best to tell their truth as they know it (much gratitude) and I feel like it's up to me (us) to wade through the facts to discern the truth. But when someone holds up their Bible and says "...the Bible says...", sorry....give me some facts or witnesses or something else! Right or wrong, it will show in short measure.

So glad to be here!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #52
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
The point is, they are all good people taking a different path with almost the same goal. Its attempts at seperation that cause these debates and people attacking one of them.

None of them can be 100 % correct but they can all be mostly correct.
These are all people trying to incite change by spreading information. When trying to reach an audience it is often best to speak at their level. Some people that are not ready for deeper truths can still have their curiosity piqued by a Michael Moore. Making people curious is my main focus when doing 'public outreach'. Motivating people to find out for themselves is what it is all about.

So on some level these people are doing good. Of course when fabrications or misdirections get mixed in the overall value is decreased. Hopefully 'students' will realize they can only get so much from one source. However I have seen it happen many times over the past few years that once the brainwash bubble is burst people WILL develop a ravenous appetite for research.

Here at Avalon though the audience is not 'average'. So it is a bit of fun to give our opinions ranking messengers on percentage of truth presented. Most the comments here seem fairly on the mark so I'll just add a couple points of trivia.

Cory Rowe, one of the makers of Loose Change, admitted (with some embarrassment) that Moore's 9/11 movie initially motivated him start making a movie.

Down at the bottom of the list, I would put Rosie O'Donnell ahead of Michael Moore. O'Donnell has openly promoted William Rodriguez, which Moore would never have the cajones to do.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:18 AM   #53
Avalon Senior Member

Moore is a dis-info agent. He makes Bush out to be an idiot to distract people from the real reallity of who/what he is. Why won't he interview?? Alex caught up with him and asked about why he didn't mention the gov/Bush/Cheney connections and he replied "that would be un-american" who's america? what version of america would that be against??
I agree none of the mentioned are 100% correct about this - are any of you?? am I?? certainly not. But Alex is screaming because he knows someone has to to reach deep sleepers. We are not all the same. I have always had the mistrust of authority (I've always been "paranoid" (paranoid people are the most alert/aware people on earth) I have been told) so I didn't require the yelling but I appreciate it. Our personal differences require different meathods to reach us.
Cooper IS the man - I believe his actions were void of the intent to profit. Icke was a student of Maxwell so you can't knock one and praise the other in their intent to expose.
Maxwell Is the man - but huMAN - as we all are.
On the issue of Alex criticizing Icke - I think he was doing what he felt he had to so as not to turn off the average American to his message - imagine yourself getting up in public and speaking Ickes message to the average joe!! or that there was a deal with ETs in the 50s!!
That's why I don't criticize what I don't know. I criticize Moore - look at where his checks came from hmmmmm
Do what you have to do to wake who you can even if it means rejection or your own risk - every day has risk what are you risking it for?
186282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #54
TAXMASTER
Avalon Senior Member

regarding jfk:

There were atleast 3 shooters that day in dallas and none of them was lee oswald....he was truly a patsy. there were shooters on the 6th floor of the texas schoolbook depository that day. the shooter in the dal-tex building was chuck nicolletti and he was assisted by johnny roselli. the shooter on the grassy knoll was james files. there were many people present that day including other patseys in case the plan came off differently. i could go into more detail but this forum is about other things. if you want to learn more go to www.jfkmurdersolved.com

Namaste'
TAXMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:29 AM   #55
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWdoe View Post
Actually i had a paragraph (deleted it) about Micheal Moore and his what i call "guilt trips". I was actually ****** off when Mr Moore brought that kid in the wheel chair and pretty much said to that employee "you shot him, K-Mart bullets shot this young man", what an *******!
I'll have to disagree with you. Moore made a good point about our gun culture and how it tends to revolve around power and fear. Call him a disinfo agent if you like but some ideas, no matter how unpopular they may be, deserve to be shared. Also, Moore himself is a lifelong member of the NRA and he was also speaking as a responsible gun owner, not just some shill filmmaker.

As for Alex Jones, I really don't have an opinion. I think he has a point in regards to 9/11 but I'm not sure if I believe half the stuff he has to say.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote