Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-18-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Code Red!

[Mod edit: be sure to read the green part -K]

You don`t know anything, you are worthless ,all of you!
I WILL SHOW YOU THE TRUTH, I KNOW!

You are loonies and repeaters, don`t you know when is time to listen to me?

You are freaks!
You are trolls and fundamentalist...\YOu are stupid,sheer a$$holes ...scum.

Why I am wasting my time on you ...?

Ok now the real text;

When reading threads I can feel energy behind it. Though no one is actually speaking ,their own writing here DO resonate certain frequency.
It all comes from our minds and intentions.

I coded red above words since I felt that energy in last few days here,well even before but especially in last 10 days.

People were somewhat polite and OK but you could sense that energy behind their "polite" posts.

Simply we as human are created as that. We radiate with energy when we talk and think. Maybe often we`re not aware of that but as soon as thought forms,energy follows.Like though -like energy.

Red coded energy above was one I felt around here when reading posts.
It is funny but I`d be reading nice post or warm and loving one but I`d feel certain above energies.

My point here is that we should look into ourselves when talk and think about others.
In essence though we might not say to the other person-YOU ARE STUPID- we radiate that energy towards that person.

That is why we must surrender our ego and LOVE others,learn how to really and unconditionally love.
When we really love we do it both ways,energetically and with our words .

If it is just one component, then we fail.
When we fail ,we send negative energy and ,as you see 99% are radiating negative energy in the world.

That`s why I ,my self find great comfort and wisdom in Christ`s words ,since he was talking to us to be TRUE...in all ! In our heart,soul,thought,spoken word.

Love and blessings,

Beren

Last edited by Karen; 12-18-2009 at 12:54 AM. Reason: request of OP
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hey you ignorants!

I love you, Beren.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:37 AM   #3
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
...That is why we must surrender our ego and LOVE others, learn how to really and unconditionally love. When we really love we do it both ways, energetically and with our words.
Unconditional mature Love. We all feel it, we all have it, we are made from it, by it, to it. It is ours to let it flow.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:38 AM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When we really love we do it both ways,energetically and with our words .
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #5
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I love you, Beren.
Love you too Linda!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:57 AM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Love you too Linda!
Man Hug......
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:01 AM   #7
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Code Red!

I have been in Belgrade, in Serbia. Serious people, I love them. Not many people understand what it has been like for your country. Strength shows through your posts. Many young people in the US are not getting education or news about the rest of the world. However, young people are all over forums. Do you have any stories to tell that would help begin education, understanding, and peace? Thank you. I sense that your heart is full and you could say so much...Linda

Last edited by lindabaker; 12-18-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: typo
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I have been in Belgrade, in Serbia. Serious people, I love them. Not many people understand what it has been like for your country. Strength shows through your posts. Many young people in the US are not getting education or news about the rest of the world. However, young people are all over forums. Do you have any stories to tell that would help begin education, understanding, and peace? Thank you. I sense that your heart is full and you could say so much...Linda
I have, but without ET`s or UFO`s...

PM me and we `ll see what can be written here since I can say a lot but that was not my intention ,to share personal stories when coming to Avalon. I did wrote one on other thread and before anyone had a chance to respond it was closed by mods. But I can copy paste it and re write it to be thread...I don`t know,I will see.
As you saw I share my opinions here,stories,not yet. But now that you sparkled a thought here

Anyways, have a nice evening,chat tomorrow...

Beren

P.S.

it`s -10 outside with half a meter of snow...
Old 12-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
Barcarolle
Retired Avalon Member

Quality Thread Beren, the Code Red caught my attention .... the real reason is that here in Australia the Subliminal Code Red information has been in the media extensively over the last several months, getting people in fear consciousness as the weather predictions have warned of an even worse summer period in coming months.

Last year we has a horrific fire season resulting in many country towns being engulfed in the worst fire years in our history.

Code Reds are a term they have used to get people to flee from fire areas, the main reason i am posting this is that they even told us where the fires will be and they even made sure we know in advance(typical media campaign to keep people in the fear vibration)

Now in response to your lovely thread, i completely agree with your summation, there is always more to a post than meets the eye, always some feelings and thoughts embedded within the text, some may see it as paranoia and some may consider it intuitiveness ....... each to their own, we all just need to accept that everyone is on their own journey and respect that, allow people to be themselves without judgment and treat each and every person like they are gods in training.

Love them all, respect them all
there is no rule book but the end result is the same for all of us

Namaste
Barcarolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #10
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcarolle View Post
Quality Thread Beren, the Code Red caught my attention .... the real reason is that here in Australia the Subliminal Code Red information has been in the media extensively over the last several months, getting people in fear consciousness as the weather predictions have warned of an even worse summer period in coming months.

Last year we has a horrific fire season resulting in many country towns being engulfed in the worst fire years in our history.

Code Reds are a term they have used to get people to flee from fire areas, the main reason i am posting this is that they even told us where the fires will be and they even made sure we know in advance(typical media campaign to keep people in the fear vibration)

Now in response to your lovely thread, i completely agree with your summation, there is always more to a post than meets the eye, always some feelings and thoughts embedded within the text, some may see it as paranoia and some may consider it intuitiveness ....... each to their own, we all just need to accept that everyone is on their own journey and respect that, allow people to be themselves without judgment and treat each and every person like they are gods in training.

Love them all, respect them all
there is no rule book but the end result is the same for all of us

Namaste

Yeah I am accustomed on western media pressure though I am in Serbia-Eastern Europe. Here media sort of copy paste western approach and wishes to keep people in panic mode all the time. Reminds me when I was visiting friends in USA and after three weeks of watching American media I freaked out ! I mean not being afraid but I was so annoyed that it almost ruined my vacation!

Related to thread, well I wished to show my feeling towards this situation.
Maybe westerners in Anglo American system do not realize much but westerners are TRAINED by decades to have fake smiles and fake politeness and in the same time you can feel their energy as completelly different than their words.

Do not get me wrong, I have many friend among Americans and others and I like Americans but a lot of them are just like that.
You have to work hard to get to the real person instead of chlichee´s on their faces and behaviour.
When you however get to the real person they are usually very decent and good but in order to survive in this modern culture of materialism they had to put all those masks and fakeness.

Simply western culture is -do not show your emotions ,but always smile-

That is why I wished to bring up this thematics here and I had a really provocative head line here ( hey you ignorants) to bring attention. Mods stepped in and even closed thread but then appologized,reopened and I sugested to Jack or Karen to change the headline to code red .

btw -Karen you are sweet heart
Jack -have a virtual beer on me mate!
Old 12-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #11
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Beren,
How do?
Your post talked of REPEATERS, the biggest such repeating dogma is organised religions based on fictional charecters....jesus.
I appreciate the content included in your post, but as soon as anyone includes fictional repeat , repeat, repeat talk of christs or gods or any such made up fiction, I dismiss their posts .
I could sense the good intentions in yours so will reply.
there is no ill feeling or negative at all contained, but I am afraid that the religions are fiction, IMHO,
in my hobbit opinion.
http://www.culturalvision.net/html/merry_mithras.html

May the sun always arrise on You and all.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:41 AM   #12
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Beren I like what you wrote.

I feel it holds truth.

Putting up that fake appearance is so not needed in real reality. As mentioned we are indoctrinated to do such through the new cultural age we have today. I dislike it quite much. So much fake of everything and then hiding the real emotions and feelings and the reasoning people have gets infected creeping into everything in life spoiling it all some more spreading it further.

hobbit. You have "no" way to know if it's true or not. It's part of our current cultural trends to disdain and put off anything to do whit "religion". When in actuality it's the "mass organized religion" we should avoid and not the good and reasonable ideals one can pull out from the bible and such. We make the mistake en mass to walk over all the good that can be found in it all, when all you should do is walk away from the bad, incoherent associated.

I was, still am to huge part "disgusted" by religion and bible and whatnot but I try to nowadays to counter my disdain from the bible as a whole and all it's associations that my surrounding culture all about here pulls over it. Everyone avoids anything to do whit it and refuses it all but still keeps a belief of some sort anyway. But they are hindered to express it as there no longer is any linked community to keep it in. They decided to walk away from it due to the bad associated but have now nothing solid to pull all the good together whit now. Everyone is walking alone at the moment.
As individuals we are so much easier to manipulate also looking from the "master-minders" view if we have not the right knowledges to protect ourselves from manipulation off the bad sorts.
Religion was not better either whit central figures preaching what they saw from the bible or say they see in it but actually was not. It should be each individual person self to look into things.

The bible and other books being fiction or not you can find something good from it non the less. Be wary of things that seem dubious, as they are books of human writing in the end and long times have passed you can't be sure off the amount of miss translations and misunderstandings there and you can probably also see things in many ways looking at it from different views even if you had a "original" and understood it's language. It's best understood if you look into it yourself. Which I myself should do but have yet to do.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Do you realize that the "red" words in your post emanate negative vibes? and as long as they are there that low vibration will be spreading...
I think your message is quite clear even without them...and you are right..we feel the intention of the poster behind the words, even the sweetest ones. i agree completely with your message below the red part.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Beren,
How do?
Your post talked of REPEATERS, the biggest such repeating dogma is organised religions based on fictional charecters....jesus.
I appreciate the content included in your post, but as soon as anyone includes fictional repeat , repeat, repeat talk of christs or gods or any such made up fiction, I dismiss their posts .
I could sense the good intentions in yours so will reply.
there is no ill feeling or negative at all contained, but I am afraid that the religions are fiction, IMHO,
in my hobbit opinion.
http://www.culturalvision.net/html/merry_mithras.html

May the sun always arrise on You and all.
hobbit
You are appreciated my dear hobbit.
I see the spirit of Brandybucks and a bit of a Baggins here and there...

It is hard to dis associate religion from Bible.
Because religion heavily borrows from Bible and hence people think of them two as one .

People usually do not try hard to see reality , they just glance and if it looks familiar ,they just put it in certain group.
Wihout actually checking what is something actually.

That is why people do not read Bible since they think it is one for blame because of all this religious mess around our history.

Truth is that ALL of them borrowed passages from Bible, borrowed Jesus´s words ,certain teachings, borrowed a half stuff and not whole things and made up their stories.
With that borrowing they sounded persuading. They sounded "wise" and people swallowed that.

Then when people swallowed that, they came forward with their domination plan. All the time saying :" God wants you to do this or that!"

When many realized that religions are actually mis leading them and using them for labor, money ,wars and rest they fought back.
Many thought then it is God´s fault when instead it was wicked people ´s fault.

On the other hand God allowed that since every person should show their real intentions and heart.
They can scream and yell to God : " IT IS YOU FAULT ..!"-when actually THEY used their free will for mis using. THEY did not use their God given brains to discern things. To see who IS REALLY behind some group calling them selves God chosen people or Christians or other religion on the globe.

See???

It is a very thin line and people should open their eyes to see and ears to hear.
But people rarely do that AND they are always playing blaming game...It is always another one´s fault ...
That is a sign of childish reasoning which is on the other hand very dangerous when you are not child and when your and mine life is at stake.

Bible is not one but 66 small books inside. There are also many other manuscripts out there which did not entered in Bible and some of them are quoted in the Bible as reference by other writers of Bible in the past.

Bible is man made writing but inspired by God.
You can see that when you read it and also despite being written in a 1500 years period it perfectly aligns itself and there is one structural line that goes through all 66 books inside.
Some claim that Bible contradict it self but it is not true. When you do comparing and deep research ( there are numerous Bible scholars and colleges for that ) and by yourself you see that all goes aligned .

Also the strongest proof about Bible being a word of God is that it condemned today religion world wide by heaviest terms possible. Vatican suppressed its translation to common languages from Latin and Greek and hunted and killed its translators vigorously since Vatican knows what is there that condemns them.The very Christ that they consider their lord will be their haeviest judge.
Their lord is actualy Lucifer AKA Satan AKA Devil.
It is that powerful being that once was good and turned bad for his lust and stubborness and proudness ,that leads a crussade against God´s word since it reveals his destiny and the destiny of all PTB and all evil in the universe and Earth.

Also people who do not like Bible ,are afraid of what they will find there.
It is a mirror on human soul. But it is up to human to decide what he/she will do with themselves.
But that does not change the fact of Bible´s divine inspiration despite obvious mal translated passages.
Also humanity can deny God and his word forever but we are created and simply we can not do anything against Creator´s will.

Luckily Creator is not the one he´s been represented by religions. A old man seriously angry sitting on heavens...Bloodthirsty...

Religion would like us to think that -but Bible says different thing.
Our Creator has made us from his love and wish to create beings who will closely represent him.

We are mis lead in the past but time comes when we will be glorious children of our Creator.

P.S.

Go you have any info about new Hobbit films???
Old 12-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #15
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Do you realize that the "red" words in your post emanate negative vibes? and as long as they are there that low vibration will be spreading...
I think your message is quite clear even without them...and you are right..we feel the intention of the poster behind the words, even the sweetest ones. i agree completely with your message below the red part.
Thanks Burgundia, I wanted it red since they are like that. But after all we chose will we give them energy or not.

I choose to drop them dead everywhere I am from my work place to here and with people I meet.

Believe me related to energy ,since I am hairdresser ,despite working in high class salon( veeeery expencive ) sometimes I feel drained of various energies thorughout the day.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #16
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Beren,
Thank you for the response, true from You.
"The bible is written by men but inspired by god"
It may be, but it may not be.
I suspect, rightly or wrongly that You have been TOLD it was inspired by god?
It depends though what exactly god is?
IMHO, we are god, as is every speckle of creation, it ain't no fella with a big white beard.

What this forum should be arrow like focussed upon imho is the truth of creation in universe.
unless You get the basic formula correct, then any Phi you bake will be rotten.
If We establish the system, then anything or anyone operating in it becomes far clearer and easy to deal with.
I am You and You are Me, but I for one most definately don't need an external prop or lord or any such being, us hobbits have a low centre of gravity, well balanced and happy on our own.
A code will be encoded within all creation, a formula that underpins who or what makes everything, seemingly from nothing.
I can fully understand why such a system will be beyond most to consider, thus an external deity is a convienient prop to rest that problem with, god made the heavens is easy to move the problem onto a superior envisaged god.
We don't operate in the hobbit shires in this way, this little hobbit intends to go straight down the pathway to source, and knock on the door, no matter what obsticles are placed along the way.

Imho by referring to god You alienate many and attract others, a congrgation of like minded( programmed ) believers re-inforcing the common belief.
It may have been a good book in it's TIME, but now the force your book calls evil has taken that book as a shield," A FORCE FOR GOOD "
Onward christian soldiers, marching as to WAR.
And the chaplin travels with them, with the bible.
not in my name, not in hobbit land.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I think that any organized religion is an escape from being responsible for your own development, your own search for truth. It puts blinders on your eyes and restricts you.
I have one question here:what was Christ's religion?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #18
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

it`s -10 outside with half a meter of snow...

i would love to visit Russia one day...

here (montreal) it is -13c with a windchill of -20

a heat wave...yesterday it was much colder!!

perhaps for us it should be..code blue!!

Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #19
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post

i would love to visit Russia one day...

here (montreal) it is -13c with a windchill of -20

a heat wave...yesterday it was much colder!!

perhaps for us it should be..code blue!!

Well I do not know for Russia I am in Serbia ,some 2000 miles south west from Moscow

Tomorrow it will be -12 celsius

ouch!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #20
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
actually none...or better say it this way...just one....he teaches us how to LOVE !
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #21
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #22
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well I do not know for Russia I am in Serbia ,some 2000 miles south west from Moscow

Tomorrow it will be -12 celsius

ouch!
oops sorry...my lack of geographic knowledge is embarrassing
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #23
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think that any organized religion is an escape from being responsible for your own development, your own search for truth. It puts blinders on your eyes and restricts you.
Burgundia that is great question!

That was my point in replying to hobbit!

Religion just hijacked Christ´s words and moved as parasite to the Christ´s words and Bible in general.
It is very hard to actually notice parasite whom is attached to the very message .
But as Christ said ,there comes time when all parasites will be destroyed since they shed blood of millions of innocent in the very name of Christ.
I can only imagine fury of God and Christ related to that. To deliberate pollution of their words.

Christ talked about people beeing one with God , not separated anymore by man made corporations ( read-religions)

But as God is not control freak he allowed that men form religions in order so everybody must exercize its free will and really be one with creator or be taken away in sea of rules and regulations.
So that tomorrow no one has an excuse that he/she did not know.
All is here for everybody to discern and show their true quality.

SO point is when Jesus said ,for example turn the other cheek- to practise love in order to help the darkened human.
Or explaining people that god does not live in man made structures and temples and that he lives in us by his spirit.- that was said so people then could understand that they do not need to have an old form of thinking about god and actually who is he...

No where you can find in Jesus deeds and words that he preached religion.
But as we seen before , few years later and already people started to water down the message of truth and to bring religious dogma up.

It is allowed so that everyone be tested sort of.
Everyone was witnessed by Jesus and later first century Christians and finally Bible.

What people will do with that message ,it is up to them.
But religions were forcing people to accept them- not Christ or God.
They worked with low frequency or manipultion and lies , no wonder why they enslaved whole world.
Babylon the great is holding the world today in its grip.

Christ words are liberation for each human but it is up to me or you to listen them or not.

It takes courage to be different , to be outside religions and any movements, in essence to be one with God and Christ .
It takes courage since world persuaded us that we MUST belong in some of its parts. Well we do belong in general but I want to belong to the higher frequency ,to be one with Christ and God in spirit.

It takes courage to be a man nowadays, to belong to no one , to belong to Creator in spirit of love.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #24
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Imho by referring to god You alienate many and attract others, a congrgation of like minded( programmed ) believers re-inforcing the common belief.
It may have been a good book in it's TIME, but now the force your book calls evil has taken that book as a shield," A FORCE FOR GOOD "
Onward christian soldiers, marching as to WAR.
And the chaplin travels with them, with the bible.
not in my name, not in hobbit land.
hobbit

Maybe you are of Tooks...

You are stubborn people but very good in nature, often despized but capable of great deeds....

And pardon me but I do not like old Toby´s pipe weed... too strong.

But seriously about what you can talk anywhere ,when God´s fingerprints are everywhere we look around , from plants,animals,planet,people,vast universe ...then feelings ,wisdom,discernment,search for spirituality and other things...it is all God´s imprint in our souls...
We are indeed his children...

Every single think around us ,including us is connected.

SO really you can not avoind themes or you must be silent.

"All that we have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to us"
My dear friend Mithrandir , known as Gandalf among men ,told one of your kin few millenia ago... his words are still there, alive.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:26 AM   #25
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I see that people are still kinda quarrelling around Avalon...

This is why this IS code red people!

What do we bring about with quarrel?