Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #26
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Henry Deacon at Divine Cosmos Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
If you are the leader of the cult, yes.
"I dont agree with you, so you must be in a cult!"

...hmm...sound reasoning I guess....

LOVE YA!!!
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #27
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
"I dont agree with you, so you must be in a cult!"

...hmm...sound reasoning I guess....

LOVE YA!!!
Well, "if you don't agree with our messiah then you are offtopic and not in the direction of the forum so you will be kicked out for some time" sounds a lot better, doesn't it?

Be positive! Don't ask any questions, don't ask for any evidence!
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #28
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
Well, "if you don't agree with our messiah then you are offtopic and not in the direction of the forum so you will be kicked out for some time" sounds a lot better, doesn't it?

Be positive! Don't ask any questions, don't ask for any evidence!

Hey, now. I never said anything of the sort. I just think its a bit ridiculous to say thw whole cult thing, I mean seriously.
Anyone who's read all of Mr. Wilcock's work would know that it doesnt say anything like this: "Don't ask any questions, don't ask for any evidence!" in it. Nothing like that at all. In fact, its mostly the exact opposite.

In any case, here's my point. No one is trying to "convince" you. Seriously. No one cares if you like him or not. Either way, Why worry yourself SO MUCH with what others think??? What makes you care so much about their so called "follies?"

Wanting people to see what you think is the truth has its virtue, yet at the same time, isnt that what crazy fanatic evangelical christians do when they go to soldiers' funeral with signs that say "God hates soldiers?"

I get that you dont like David Wilcock, but the cult thing is just a little...umm...immature. Not trying to be a jerk, just being honest. I think you have some valid points in other places in the forum, but this one is just laughable.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion, though. Even if I dont think its a great one. What really matters is that people will continue to see great things from David Wilcock. Not only that, but theres still a TON of people that get SO MUCH good for their lives from his work. One mans trash is another man's treasure, I guess. Corny, but true. If it makes them happy and add more positivity to such a negative place, then great...

LOVE!

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-07-2008 at 11:53 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #29
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
In any case, here's my point. No one is trying to "convince" you. Seriously. No one cares if you like him or not. Either way, Why worry yourself SO MUCH with what others think??? What makes you care so much about their so called "follies?"
As one of your colleagues said: "The struggle for souls has started" (or something like that). They are herding new believers on this very forum and silence means agreement.

Silence myself would only leave such claims of "orbs of light" or "divine mission" or "reincarnation Lincoln" go unchallenged. Which would mean that most people here agree with it.

Quote:
I get that you dont like David Wilcock, but the cult thing is just a little...umm...immature. Not trying to be a jerk, just being honest. I think you have some valid points in other places in the forum, but this one is just laughable.
I never met him, but by the Obamamania invasion and the insistence on "you are being negative" from his followers I can draw some conclusions.

Quote:
[COLOR] If it makes them happy and add more positivity to such a negative place, then great...

LOVE![/COLOR]
Please define negativity and positivity. Whenever something produced by the cultists is questioned people start screaming "negativity". Are we supposed to accept everything?

Nah, count me out...
Old 11-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #30
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

no, no, no....you got me all wrong.

Im not saying to shut up.

Im just saying to stop harping on people SO HARD for disagreeing with you or wanting to genuinely be happy and optimistic and positive about whats going on. Theres not a ton to be happy about, but some of us are going to try and squeeze it out wherever we can. Sure I defended your claim that Wilcock is a "cultist." But Im just expressing my views, not telling you to can it. By all means say your opinions, but I dont think its fair to say that someone is a cultist because you dont feel the same way.

Silence DOES NOT equal agreement. Really. I have no clue where that makes sense. Silence can mean SO much to so many different people, really. But it sounds like thats what it means for you. So thats fine. But it doesnt pertain to everyone else's views, so its not fair to apply it to all.

I mean, come on, even YOU gotta admit that your pretty brash sometimes when you dont need to be. I really think that you could get your point across in a much friendlier way. And until you do, you will continue to encounter people on this forum that have nothing but gripes to say about your "negativity." YOU chose the tone and words you use to make your points. And people can definitely easily see them as negative. Not all of your posts are such, but a good chunk of them from what Ive read here.

In any case, Dont accept everything. Anyone that asks you to do that should be questioned. I could even say that you are expecting me to do so with how feverishly you argue. I dont think anyone here is even coming close to asking you to accept everything they are saying. You may be reading it that way, but it is not, I promise you. Just as we have to digest what you say, so do you have to digest what we say when we are all here together. In fact, we all come here and CHOOSE to assimilate/share information from eachother. But we dont expect it to be a "downer." We should ALL try and deliver messages as if we were here working TOGETHER DESPITE OUR DIFFERENCES, rather than name calling and being a douc** bag when we disagree or have differences.

Thanks, friends. Lets continue to try and "play nice" together. How will we ever get a single thing done as "the ground crew" if we cant be NICE to eachother? LOVE!!!

p.s. the true meanings of positivity and negativity are obvious. BUT you must DO SOMETHING with the meanings you find for them. and THAT would be the definition. IMO.

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 11-08-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:06 AM   #31
Anticomuna
Banned

Quote:
I mean, come on, even YOU gotta admit that your pretty brash sometimes when you dont need to be.
Yes, I am. Sorry.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #32
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Anticomuna, I repectively disagree with your assessment of David Wilcock.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:07 AM   #33
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

good one folks.

Well having personally seen David W here in Hawaii a few months back and having personally spoken with HD and in ongoing contact with him, yes, what HD wrote over at DW is from HD as HD said so.

As for DW. He is only 36. That says a lot right there. His life experience is limited. He has some excellent info and he also has his own personal challenges like anyone else.

HD is here now and will post on his froum when he is able. Please, just keep him in the light and continue to send loving healing energy as that is what is needed.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:29 AM   #34
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
As for DW. He is only 36.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't David celebrate his 40th birthday this year?
Bill "the Doctor"
Old 11-08-2008, 06:57 AM   #35
Tuza

He was born 8 March, 1973.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:06 AM   #36
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
He was born 8 March, 1973.
Well, I thought I heard him say he was turning 40 this year in one of his interviews, maybe Future Talk 1. Still, if he's 35, then he's only 4 1/2 years older than me.
Bill "the Doctor"
Old 11-08-2008, 07:35 AM   #37
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Age is such a mind-set though. Ive seen more wisdom in some 5 year olds than I will EVER see in some 50 year olds.

Im 24, he's 36, jack is 47, jill is 52. It doesnt really matter unless you see what that person has to offer I think. You dont have to be old to know whats going on.

Love and light to the "old" and to the "young." After all, its all just an illusion anyway, right?