Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default An interesting phenonemum?

Today I posted this:
The light has been shone on the dark and those hiding in the dark have been exposed, they can no longer hide in the shadows pulling the strings of their puppet presidents, prime ministers and monkey politicians. The few have controled the many through various means of deception and kept them in a hypnotic trance using fear based techniques to terrorise and manipulate the people into accepting a facist dictatorship of total control. Well people we have been woken from our slumber and are being called to action stations, we are being given the wisdom, strength and courage to take back our power, our voice our god given right to determine our destiny to decide our future. We can do this by taking the necessary action NOW, we can no longer shrink from the cause, we can no longer hide in ignorance, the truth is there in plain sight for all see, hear and witness, we know who the perpetrators are and how and why they do it. Our role now is to bring people into the light and we do this by being beacons of light ourselves so others can see our light and will walk towards it, the more people who are able to come into the light the power of those in the dark will diminish and fade.
LIGHT THE BEACONS, SHINE YOUR LIGHT, YOUR TIME HAS COME.....

and yet despite such an uplifting and positive posting it has not stimulated much discussion amongst users. Why is this? Looking around other posts it appears people are more are more focused on the problem rather that the solution. What you put your attention to, you get more of, you keep it going by giving it energy, e-motion, energy in motion. If this energy/e-motion is fear then we are maintaining the problem, as fear is what keeps this whole thing going. Fear is a low vibrational energy and it is this energy that the dark forces feed off, they need people to be afraid, living in fear so we can be controlled and manipulated into accepting what ever you are told. You must confront your fear, insecurities and transcend them, you are not you mind and body, you are a spiritual being having a human experience. You are vibrational energy connected to all that is, there is no you and me, there just is, we are one, we are oneness, beings of light, of love, of consciousness.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #2
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: An interesting phenonemum?

Well, my words differently put.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5375

It looks like a lot of people want to get around this mess by cheating or by trying to end the game by using the dark forces upon the dark itself.

Why shouldn't we just start something absolutely different. There are so many people on this forum from so many different places. What about looking at us as switches in a computer network. And probably we are already acting this way without knowing it.

Time will tell.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

The light can burn and blind a man.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #4
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

For those who visit this page :am willing to do a large group meditation via the phone in a "confereance room"
Sunday October the 19th 2008 at 11:00 am pacific time
I am very experienced in this, and in holding sacred space and directing love and light. If any one chooses to join me in a "mass flow of love" for our planet and the rest of humanity... this would be very powerful!!
My "room" is already.
the number for conference call # is

1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#
Please join with me.
earthdeva

the format for the call would be as follows:
it is important that those who choose to come ,be in a meditive mind set.
no visiting, and a quiet background,you are able to mute out on these calls

I am going to go ahead with these calls those who choose to join me are most welcome.

again the conference call # is 1-218-936-1200 the code is 06271956#

this is a powerful way to join together "in person" to unite & combine our energeis of love and light and healing for our planet and humanity and all the kingdoms of creator.

In highest love and light, earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #5
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

I think I may speak for a large portion of the Forum when i say we are not afraid but uneducated in what it means to shine our light. Those of us that have recently be awaken are still fighting with ourselves and trying to make sense of all this. There are tons of good information and equally bad information that we must go threw to put ourselves in a place where we can start move forward with correcting the problem. It would help if we had some simple, precise plan of action to follow on a daily, monthly and annual basis.

Any Thoughts?
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:23 PM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

1: Act truthfully and honestly in evrything you do and say
2: Act from your heart (LOVE) not your ego (fear)
3: Use reasoning when deciding your truth
4: Do not accept what you hear or see as truth, find your truth
This a fantastic resource http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/
Old 10-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Swisher View Post
It would help if we had some simple, precise plan of action to follow on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
I would say... I don't like this thought myself though... that we just have to be patient. The plan has already been made I think and we know it in the deepest of our heart. We just have to try to follow our intuition, carefully observe the Earth turn around and step into when time has come. Until then we have to learn. Many revolutions have been done in history but this one must be different.

WT
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:09 PM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkingTurtle View Post
I would say... I don't like this thought myself though... that we just have to be patient. The plan has already been made I think and we know it in the deepest of our heart. We just have to try to follow our intuition, carefully observe the Earth turn around and step into when time has come. Until then we have to learn. Many revolutions have been done in history but this one must be different.

WT
You nailed it, we must be patient and use our intuition and keep on top of what's going on around us,(although if I had patients, I'd be a doctor! lol!). And to AA's post above, #1: I always act truthfully and am very honest in everything I do and say! and #2: I always come from the heart and fear nothing!(except spiders lol!) #3: I always use reasoning to the point of over thinking everything. #4: I don't accept anything I hear or read as truth, but take it all in and throw out what I don't use. So I guess I'm on the right path, but to get a large group here to react just won't happen. Out of the 2000 or so members only a small percentage are capable of having positive reactions to negativity. And again only a small percentage are capable of standing strong in the face of adversity.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:16 PM   #9
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, for those who wonder how to "shine their light" here is a very easy simple way to start.

to "shine your light"
think of the most amazing experiences you have ever had. feel the good feelings that come from just that memeory. now think of the person you love the most.
feel those feelings fully.

did you feel a "shift" in your heart?
the best way to shine your light is to think and really feel loving peaceful joyful feelings.let those feelings fill your heart center.
Imagin you are so full of those feelings they start to spill out of you and all around you.
multiply these feelings do this several times a day.
imagin these feelings flowing to all the people around you. imagin these feelings flowing to all of nature.
imagin these feelings flowing to all those who hurt or are confused or angry.... just see these feelings as a golden white shinning light.
see yourself as a golden white shinning light.
that is a start.
let me know how you are feeling.

earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #10
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Earthdeva, this meditationthing is a good idea.
The only problem is the time: It will be 02.00 AM overhere then.
Anyway, I'll try to be with you but when you hear an astral snore it's probably me.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:49 PM   #11
SoldierOfTruth808
Avalon Senior Member

I think the people who really understand the situtation, and whats really going on, are the ones quietly observing and trying to decipher what information here is real and what information is just a load of *****. I for one only respond on occasion, the reason I chose to respond here is because it seems that the only thing Alternative-Answer wants is support and acknowledgment, before you take offense to that read on. I read the original statement and really youre only repeating the theme thats been up and down this forum a million times. Most of us have used our intuition to understand that there is no instant change, there is no instant answer, no circle of meditation is going to shine an ounce of light on what the truth is, no medium is going to tell us whats to come tomorrow, the next week, the next month, the next year or even the next 10 years. The only answer is vigilance and a positive but aware attitude all the days of your life until the day truth surfaces and calls us to do what each of us is individually being called to do to contribute to the whole.

To command people to take up spiritual arms and to do what you yourself feel necassary is a relative phenomenon. See youre only coming from the best of intentions and its understood, but a lot of others might view it as a little condescending, when it is clear that not everyone, if anyone, knows what the real answer is. Instead of trying to provoke the actions of entire body and waiting for someone to acknowledge you by posting up a reaction... just be you, and just do how you do. Everyone is trying to figure out in themselves what they were made for. One thing that I have come to believe through my own study, is that were not all made for the same thing. We arent all made to join hands and heal. Some of us are made to stand up and speak, some of us are made to step forward and defend, some of us are made to lay in wait and then provide, some of us are made to join minds and create. You my friend appear to have a good grasp on what you are called for, just like I think I have mine in mind. Let everyone else figure out their role and dont let it beat you up if not everyone can meet you on that level. Be easy, let everyone find their way. We are all one being, some are hands, some are eyes, some are the pieces of the nervous system, some are parts of the heart, and then there are those who are apart of the colon....but equally important.

Respect,
Roland K
SoldierOfTruth808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:10 AM   #12
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

I believe it is time for truth and honesty, it's no time for mincing our words, treading carefully so as not to upset people. I understand that we all have different roles to play, but knowledge is power and there is no easy way present to people what is happening right under their noses, how people percieve it and deal with it is something for them to go through and transcend.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:57 PM   #13
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Well spoken Soldier of Truth!!

We each have a part to play - and its not up to any ONE of us to tell others what part that is!!

I read with some detachment/amusement at what is predominantly western people asking for guidance in this forum. Don't get me wrong i'm not judging merely pointing out the fact that most people still want some assurance and advice on how to preserve their 'wealth" in the coming decline of the world economy.

This baffles me since most of the world (yes there IS a world outside the comfortable secure boundaries of a western civilisation) has NO IDEA of what your idea of wealth is (is securities, govt bonds, superannuation) to the MAJORITY of the world (by that i mean population not economic majority) wealth means how many children you can bring into the world healthy and fed well enough to be a viable procreator!!! And dont even start me on the NONHUMAN population of the world and NO i'm NOT talking aliens here!!!

Face it - most of us are GREEDY!! Even when we are trying to "save the world" its still greed as in "save the world i am comfortable with" not save the world that the Australian Aboriginal is comfortable with or the world the Galapagos sea lizard is comfortable with!!

For anything to change - and change it must - that is just the way of the world - there has to be a total decline of the way things ARE. So why fight it?? If its change you want - let it happen - dont try and control it -let go and stay strong in your heart and you will survive.

I have been talking to a friend lately about the way the world is and likening it to childbirth. Anyone familiar with birthing will relate to the fact that it has a time and a rythym but when that "baby" is due nothing BUT nothing will stop that event of birth happening - and the best any bystander can do (including the mother) is to ride the birth out and do what you can ad lib - not to any set plan and be there to "assist" after the event. The event will take care of itself.

Take care - stay strong and TRUST that you are right where you need to be right now!!
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote