Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Default Abductee angle

Did we ever stop to think that all or some of these people like Wilcock, Goodchild, Delicado etc. are part of a set of random people that have been used for government testing against there will since they were very young? These people's reality may possibly be very screwed up do to visions and thoughts that could have possibly been implanted into them.

I don't know for sure.
I just feel we should dissect the possibility of this.

I do remain open and always will.
I mean no offense to the people I have spoken of here.

Peace,
Ampgod

Last edited by Ampgod; 10-14-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #2
divinethread
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abductee angle

This is a new way of looking at it, but what caught your mind on this idea. Please elaborate... Did they say something that didn't resonate with u or maybe it's something else?
I see no harm in a healthy discussion.
divinethread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Abductee angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Did we ever stop to think that all or some of these people like Wilcock, Goodchild, Delecado etc. are part of a set of random people that have been used for government testing against there will since they were very young? These people's reality may possibly be very screwed up do to visions and thoughts that could have possibly been implanted into them.

I don't know for sure.
I just feel we should dissect the possibility of this.

I do remain open and always will.
I mean no offense to the people I have spoken of here.

Peace,
Ampgod

yeah im glad someone else thinks david wilcock is a littlle out there, honestly i think hes mostly full of bs with a little bit of actually true facts
but hey thats just my opinion on the other hand i think goerge green knows wat hes talkin about everyone should listen to his 42 min interveiw
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Blossom Goodchild and Miriam Delcado are a two of many that have had abduction experiences, i watched the delcado video and thought she was pretty genuine although many on this site thought differently.
David Wilcock feels he is the reincarnation of Edcar Cayce a slightly different scenario there.
But all very interesting possibilties.
Until i joined this site i thought there must only be a few that have had these encounters apart from the few i know myself and the experiences i have had through my life.
I do not dispute peoples experiences how can you, i have had countless visitations and seen many things, but don't know if i could go out there and speak to others like these people do, i think they do a good job but then i can hear some of you saying yes but... how can you believe these people.

Well you will never know for sure will you, you must trust your own intuition there is no hard evidence in all of this, even if there was the sceptics would still be there pointing the finger so i guess you make of it what you will.

Whether these people have been got at by the government and there experiences have been instigated by them well maybe!
Many years ago in the 1950's the village i lived in had two ufo's simultaneously
arrive, one hovered just above the street just a few feet above the ground.
There were around 40 witnesses at the time and countless others that witnessed another ship a few miles away.
I have often wondered if that was a genuine ufo sighting or if it was a mass mind controlled project.
The next day the army and government officials was knocking on doors asking the locals what they saw!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

I feel this way...

David Wilcock & Miriam Delicado
They are intelligent people and I enjoy listening to there many ideas of what they consider to be truth.

I listen to all of these people.
The truths will show themselves one way or the other.
There is no need to thrust our whole belief system into one person or one idea.

Peace,
Ampgod
Old 10-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #6
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinethread View Post
This is a new way of looking at it, but what caught your mind on this idea. Please elaborate... Did they say something that didn't resonate with u or maybe it's something else?
I see no harm in a healthy discussion.

I am just sparking thought.
These are ideas I have had for a long time.
I thought I would start a conversation about it to help (hopefully).

Peace,
Ampgod