Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #351
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I am amazed of capabilities of human mind to create things and entities and give them energy and life.
Equally I am amazed to see to what extent a human mind is twisted.

We constantly avoid truth but in the same time loudly say that we "seek" the truth. When truth finally hits us,we scream at it!

That is not going to work.

The man with nick Abraxas is just a regular guy, on the first look.
When and if you read his posts clearly, you see that he states that he has been possessed. Certain entity is talking through him.
Case is even worse since he trusts that entity and believe it.

Clearly he `s been polite and kinda nice . But sometimes he would burn in fire but then suddenly calmed down himself.
What does that tell you?

He burned when asked certain questions.
Mind you ,those questions were not provocations or making fool of him, just straight forward questions.

Anyway force behind him was a messenger or a trooper for darkness and all that it represents cleverly hiding in the cloak of wisdom ,love and light.

That is why it `s been said that you can recognize who`s behind the mask by their fruits, their spirit.
I didn`t like his spirit and asked few questions and defended my position,
he threatened me for that and actually attacked.
All in the form of "love".

But the attack was not in the form of love.

A day or two after the attack I found that he replied to Bigmo`s invitation.
Bigmo asked that Abraxas can be there for him in spirit sort of way and to help him.
Abraxas replied with joy with a closing statement :"are you aware of what that means?"

If you invite evil spirit, then do not whine afterward.
It will not kill you but you`ll living terror daily. It will feed on your energy.
Those entities are in essence behaving like leeches.

But the worst thing is to actually invite them freely. Then they have all rights over your body.

Do you wish that?

People get a grip already. Love and light are belonging to truth, you got to align yourself with truth before gaining from it.
We as a human race are fighting terrible enemies,never forget that. Your very eternal life and soul may depend on that knowledge.

Last edited by beren; 03-08-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:07 PM   #352
fr66ajc
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I wonder what a reptilian argument is like?
Certainly more balanced.... because of the scales... gettit.. huh...

I don't get the attacks on people who are obviously hurting here... I don't know Celine from Adam but c'mon folks, cut them some slack. It's obvious no-one knows all of what has gone on.

The people assaulted have a right to anonymity if they so wish.

If the mods come forward with a full explanation then fine. We don't need details because that would be voyeuristic but some indication of the extent of the offence may be used to justify the actions taken. Naming the offended will only open them up for further attack 'because the thread got taken down'. Now don't tell me that isn't possible... going by some of the reactions around here.

I know some people don't like the term but 'victims' have a right to anonymity if they feel the need. Just because one person may be strong enough doesn't mean another is, and that, in a forgiving and loving society, should be of paramount importance.

There are people hurting... Let them heal in their own time and their own way.

I'm sure the mods will respond when they are good and ready.

93 93/93
Love is the Law, Love under Will
Old 03-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #353
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
...We as a human race are fighting terrible enemies,never forget that. Your very eternal life and soul may depend on that knowledge.
Hello Beren. Usually, I do not like to share that kind of information, but since you are opening the door. Our familly was attacked by some evil spirit soon after I had a little opposition with the thuban material. If you want details, I can send them in private mail. Fortunatly, we have many guardians where I live, my familly is blessed and the attacked simply bounced on us. I don't know what happened to the 'sourcer', but it certainly does not look good, the Universal Laws are always at work.

I blessed him and asked for a miracle, nothing less .

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #354
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

If you invite evil spirit, then do not whine afterward.
It will not kill you but you`ll living terror daily. It will feed on your energy.
Those entities are in essence behaving like leeches.

But the worst thing is to actually invite them freely. Then they have all rights over your body.

Do you wish that?

People get a grip already. Love and light are belonging to truth, you got to align yourself with truth before gaining from it.
We as a human race are fighting terrible enemies,never forget that. Your very eternal life and soul may depend on that knowledge.
and actually, they can kill you...

I watched a child dying in a hospital get a "clearing" in her final days and within hours her temperature had dropped and illness had passed.

So many are reckless in a way they don't understand dabbling in arts that will cost them for eternity.

Thank you for sharing with all your wisdom, I could not go further than the first post because it was making me ill.

He wasn't asking for help in removing it, he was being used to draw others in...

I agree with Bill, this is not the light Project Avalon was created to bring us towards...
Old 03-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #355
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Hello Beren. Usually, I do not like to share that kind of information, but since you are opening the door. Our familly was attacked by some evil spirit soon after I had a little opposition with the thuban material. If you want details, I can send them in private mail. Fortunatly, we have many guardians where I live, my familly is blessed and the attacked simply bounced on us. I don't know what happened to the 'sourcer', but it certainly does not look good, the Universal Laws are always at work.

Namaste, Steven

I put it down more than once................I too was attacked. I thank God that my personal friend was able to help me through all of this.

I hated what happen and the next day he admitted he asked for help for me.

I can't prove it but the feeling that rushed over me after I thought of what he said was awfully bad.

Who knows for sure, I only knew it put an end to any questions I had
Old 03-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #356
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Beren. Usually, I do not like to share that kind of information, but since you are opening the door. Our family was attacked by some evil spirit soon after I had a little opposition with the thuban material.
This may sound strange, but I was told to pass along to you to put a small bundle of Bamboo by each of your doors leading into the home...

If you have access to Holy water cross the doors as you say "in the name of the father, son and holy spirit, protect us with your light."
Old 03-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #357
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

Namaste, Steven
That's something else that it would help to share if you're inclined. More than one now has mentioned coming under some sort of psychic attack, and related it to the Abrax/Thuban presence. If anyone was attacked, then we should know about it.

discernment is much more difficult when the information is not in view.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #358
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Namaste, Steven
Hey Steven ... this is weird...

I too was plagued by evil energies a while back which is why I posted this http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18780 ... it is difficult to pinpoint where these energies are coming from... but hey there could be a connection!!

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18780

viking
Old 03-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #359
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

What do you think people have been trying to tell you and everyone else? Now you want to make it sound like no one has said anything and your abilities as to discerning this will be much more spiritually enhanced if someone told you? Whooaaaaa! from my armchair.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #360
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I look at some of his strongest supporters and they are names I do not recognized and so I look at the time they joined. Dec 09 ......funny how that works.
What was your conclusion trutheeker? I suppose that this is your logic:

1 Person joins in December
2 Abraxas joins in December
3 All persons joining in December must be 'Dragons' like Abraxas

Now that is some empirical reasoning here truthseeker... thanks for your incite.

Oh by the way the 'Abraxas supporters' were really 'free speech supporters' go back and read the post supporting Abraxas... ooops... that's right ... they are... BANNED...

Hmmm... how handy for you.

Last edited by bigmo; 03-08-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #361
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm just did a search on Bamboo and this came up in the first choice...

Quote:
The other positive aspect of bamboo is its ability to ward off evil spirits/ghost and harmful people who wants to sabotage you. It provide strong protection for you against any form of harm...
Old 03-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #362
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
What was your conclusion trutheeker? I suppose that this is your logic:

1 Person joins in December
2 Abraxas joins in December
3 All December joiners must be 'Dragons' like Abraxas

Now that is some empirical reasoning here truthseeker... thanks for your incite.

Oh by the way the 'Abraxas supporters' were really 'free speech supporters' go back and read the post supporting Abraxas... ooops... that's right ... they are... BANNED...

Hmmm... how handy for you.

I do support free speech. I said I left the tread. I only went in to see what someone had written when I recognised his name

I LEFT HIS THREAD. I wanted no part but certainly didnt feel others could not go in there. Why would I ?

Yes it was an observation and also the fact that I read that there was a yahoo group with him that was here. That is what I based that on and all these dec 09 dates were his strongest supporters.
Exchanger has made such remarks but I just noticed she says she didnt invite him on another thread she put up about Ashayana Deane.

I have never been attacked before I spoke up against Abrax, seriously and I can't say it was his doing. But the next morning he said he asked for help for me and I got the chills. Even more so now that I read others were attacked. I was attacked and my friend confirmed it after we discussed it. I never wrote what happen in this forum.....only that something did happen

I asked for help from a personal friend and prayed hard and went through a few weeks where I felt my head was swimming.

I listened to all of the supporters and felt maybe it was because I just wasnt in the know to follow his words.

I tired to make sense of all of this on my own and I really do not care anymore.

You can go anywhere you like because thats your perogative.

I will not say he sexually attacked someone in the forum because I dont know what happen. In the same token, I will not say someone is making it up.

I dont find it convient that the thread being down would contradict anything I write. Everyone knows I speak my mind.

So make what ever assumptions of that you want

Had to edit this to add something.

The very first posting that Abrax wrote, I did pm someone to say how I felt and was told he was a personal friend of Susans and to drop it

So my speculation were confirmed back in Dec
Old 03-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #363
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
hmmm just did a search on Bamboo and this came up in the first choice...
Sounds like good advise

BIgmo.....here is his website if you miss him...

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id105.html

follow to your hearts content. And let those here heal now.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #364
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I will share, for discernment purposes.

I myself had a psychic attack after reading the thuban messages. Thought I was being silly, did my reconfirmation of choosing love over fear, light over dark, then it went away. connection? I asked, and the answer was yes.

The psychic attack happened while house cleaning, I had to stop and steady myself and to reasure myself that all is good. Felt uneasy for the rest of the day.

love & light
Old 03-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #365
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Seriously guys Abx has left the building..Now go home.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #366
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

K626, just clearing up the cobwebs
Old 03-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #367
beren
Avalon Senior Member

As Steven said, i opened the door.
I did it in purpose because I won`t play by evil tones of self shame or fear.
Evil spirit or spirits were in for a hunt .
I don`t know what damage they did. But evil is about to be exposed for "every thing that is hidden or in the dark will be exposed in the light".

One of the best tricks they use is to attack and hurt you and then make you feel terrible and bad, unworthy.
They want you to hide ,to diminish and in some way acknowledge their win.

No freakin way!

Hour grows late...
Racket around us and blinding hate...

Smoke of doom lies across ,
and open eyes filled with lust
tantrums and violence !

I choose to deaf my ears for this noise!
I will not give it life ,
not even a choice!

For long now passed
since my peace was stumbled.
Now I fight back!

As they stalked me with hate ,
in gloomy hours of nights,
I will pierce them with love ,
for they can not bear that!

I will be as mad man can be ,
I will not rest until I hunt them down ,
hunt them down like ravaging wolves,
in their caves filled with lust,

Ever behind their steps ...
I will be the haunter yes!
I will shine with love ,
more -as they care less!

They will growl and moan with pain ,
But this is my hour and my gain!

They shoot with darkness and I with love,
we`ll see whom they threatened with fires below!

I stand alone but alone I am not!
my heavenly Father loves me
and gives hope.

Ere the just tomorrow rise
to forever banish darkness,

Light ,love and truth will guide you
above evil,every madness...

Old 03-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #368
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie View Post

I myself had a psychic attack after reading the thuban messages. Thought I was being silly, did my reconfirmation of choosing love over fear, light over dark, then it went away. connection? I asked, and the answer was yes.

The psychic attack happened while house cleaning, I had to stop and steady myself and to reasure myself that all is good. Felt uneasy for the rest of the day.

love & light

Thank you Rosie, it was the first I have ever had and I felt silly too.

Mine happened why I was asleep. Nothing I want to go through again and have since kept myself very protected
Old 03-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #369
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
And lots more blah blah blah I'm a hero blah blah how's my ego look on me and what do you think is my best feature flutter flutter. Only one question armchair warrior. How come your avatar has two faces?
When you speak to men with honor....

use honorable words please....

Thanks

SG
Old 03-08-2010, 09:01 PM   #370
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Seriously guys Abx has left the building..Now go home.
Well, maybe....just maybe, we can turn this into a thread of "healing" instead of a thread of attack.....what do you thing guys? Are you up for a healing?

It would seem that "might" be the case.....or at least that is how it "appears" sorry if some here find this as "assumption"....

Old 03-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #371
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.

My hope is that everything soon returns to "normal" but if not I wish nothing but the best to each and every member.... keep on keeping on

Much love,

-E
Old 03-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #372
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
It is all too interesting, all the attacks, all of the division. I mean most here are aware of the current change our reality is going through but to see it on such a micro scale such as this forum in the past couple of months is mind boggling and has been a tremendous eye opener.

If this all is a precursor to what is to come... I am lost for words. It is all deeply saddening to me. This forum in all the time I have been watching was always a kind of beacon of "love and light" filling at the very least a small number of people with a renewed respect for what humans are capable of if we are mindful.

My hope is that everything soon returns to "normal" but if not I wish nothing but the best to each and every member.... keep on keeping on

Much love,

-E
We are entering a time where two distinct sides will form..This place is no different.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #373
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post

Perfect ewhite - perfect timing and perfect words

Unite all - we're all in this together!

El

Last edited by Jonah; 03-08-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #374
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Abraxas Reader
Unless otherwise noted, the author of each essay retains its copyright.
Otherwise, copyright 1980/81 by The Congregation of Abraxas

I guess the Abraxas that joined our forum feels the demonic faiths should be included

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-08-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #375
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie View Post

love & light
Thank you for coming forward about these attacks.

I knew there was a reason I never looked at his threads.

We don't need anybody to "teach" us anything.
Especially those who promote things that will open up the door for negative hosts to enter.
Be AWARE, on high alert and Protect yourself.
Peace.
Closed Thread