Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Default The pacified population and population control

I was talking to a friend the other day and we came up with a list of reasons to explain why people are not more actively protesting the "Illuminati". Here's the list, what am I missing? This seems to correspond with the known agenda of reducing world population. Since the bad guys always attack from every angle possible here is the list of suspected attacks.

1. Media -- groups like the Disney band Jonas Brothers, project an impotent image of young males.
2. War -- the testosterone driven youth tend to be the ones who volunteer to go to war.
3. Soy -- Unfermented soy is known to be a slow acting poison down to the DNA and soy is now in everything. It is theorized to be a major contributor to the "Gaying of America".
4. Fluoride - used in German WWII prison camps to pacify prisoners is prolific in water and toothpaste.
5. Microwave towers -- may be emitting pacifying frequencies as might cellphones.

Of course there are counters for the articles below.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16925676.html
http://www.cqs.com/esperm.htm
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70504
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: The pacified population and population control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post

1. Media -- groups like the Disney band Jonas Brothers, project an impotent image of young males.
2. War -- the testosterone driven youth tend to be the ones who volunteer to go to war.
3. Soy -- Unfermented soy is known to be a slow acting poison down to the DNA and soy is now in everything. It is theorized to be a major contributor to the "Gaying of America".
4. Fluoride - used in German WWII prison camps to pacify prisoners is prolific in water and toothpaste.
5. Microwave towers -- may be emitting pacifying frequencies as might cellphones.
Aspartame. Monosodiumglutemate. medication both prescribed and 'leeched' through drinking supplies. Television and media (popular culture). Targetted governments drive to 'educate' and 'steer' peoples towards total passivity through making oppressive laws.

Thats on top of microwave and ultrasonic mind 'control'.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I used to leave my mobile turned on by the side of my bed at nite, but now I turn it off and leave it by the door
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

I once was working in a Police station, and it was very scary how Police Officers would come in, take off their radios and remark how better it felt straight away.

I wore one just out of curiosity for an hour. I know how a cat in a microwave must feel after that.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #5
PartOfOne
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can you supply more information on this subject. I would like to do some deeper research on this.

Thanks
PartOfOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Indoctrination for generations. Our parents teach us this programming and so on.
I know you said this but the level of counter intelligence in information, schools, science, politics etc... Is amazing. These PTB are using so much amount of knowledge from psychology and chemistry to recreate us its just amazing. These guys recruit from their Ivy league schools and fund these think tanks for generations, planning how to steer us to fit their agenda. Its a total psy op war from all fronts!. Food, information, science, medicine, psychology. We are truly born into a matrix.
The PTB greatest accomplishment is to severe our survival instincts to stop this NWO.

Good Luck
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
Sol Invictus
Banned

'The Devils greatest trick is making you think he isn't real'.

The powers that be took this and ran with it. J Egdar Hoover of all people warned us in plain speech of the vast overhwelming conspiracy facing mankind so vast we couldn't comprehend it.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #8
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.wholesoystory.com/ -- the book may be the best single source for information on the subject of the evil soy bean. In my area, however, there is a Korean vegan buffet that uses only fermented soy (or so they say). I believe this form of soy is safe. At least I do not have adverse symptoms after eating there. But the long term?... Some soy product manufactures claim that high temperatures also creates non-poisonous soy. Don't know if that is true.

Other factors ---

1. Sugar - diabetes is also a tool of impotency and pacification.
2. Under media - heavy metal / hard rock / rap -- tend to help bring out aggression leading the the testosterone warehouses aka prisons which in turn limit reproduction.
3. Street drugs which also lead to prison for some pacification for others
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #9
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:

Sugar is NOT harmful. Aspartame is very harmful. Natural sugar is THE best food for energising the brain cells... all these shoddy 'false sugars' are however deadly.

MSG is the big diabetes time bomb threat NOT natural sugar.

Do some research on MSG and diabetes in rats. Its SHOCKING.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
http://www.wholesoystory.com/ -- the book may be the best single source for information on the subject of the evil soy bean. In my area, however, there is a Korean vegan buffet that uses only fermented soy (or so they say). I believe this form of soy is safe. At least I do not have adverse symptoms after eating there. But the long term?... Some soy product manufactures claim that high temperatures also creates non-poisonous soy. Don't know if that is true.

Other factors ---

2. Under media - heavy metal / hard rock / rap -- tend to help bring out aggression leading the the testosterone warehouses aka prisons which in turn limit reproduction.
3. Street drugs which also lead to prison for some pacification for others
I remember, when rap first became popular and you could hear it from cars passing by, I was covering my ears because it was making me angry and aggressive.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:52 PM   #11
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

The Usual suspects is a great film Sol

And on the Topic; Laziness - Is an issue for alot of people.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
The Usual suspects is a great film Sol

And on the Topic; Laziness - Is an issue for alot of people.
Usual suspects... Oh man, that was THE best ending ever of any film EVER.

On topic - if people got off their arses a bit and interacted with other humans instead of chasing money they would sit back and go 'youknow, this riches at all costs is killing us'.
Old 12-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was talking to a friend the other day and we came up with a list of reasons to explain why people are not more actively protesting the "Illuminati". Here's the list, what am I missing? This seems to correspond with the known agenda of reducing world population. Since the bad guys always attack from every angle possible here is the list of suspected attacks.

Of course there are counters for the articles below.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16925676.html
http://www.cqs.com/esperm.htm
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70504
1. Absolutely agree. If I ever have kids, will never allow them to watch anything Disney. Disney (and other media) is poison.

2. Agreed on war. Usually the people who feel that they have nothing to lose will be the ones that sign up for war. Also, students are goaded and pushed into signing up for college money so they can be entrapped whenever there's a war that needs fresh meat. Just say no to the military because there are other ways to get college money.

3. Soy makes you gay? What kind of **** is this? I used to drink soymilk but otherwise I don't touch the stuff. I just find this a bit far fetched, though plastics do contain estrogen and that could be a cause of feminisation of males.

4. Fluoride is always being mentioned as evil.

5. Pacifying frequencies? Might be a good idea to investigate this some more.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:00 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Usual suspects... Oh man, that was THE best ending ever of any film EVER.

On topic - if people got off their arses a bit and interacted with other humans instead of chasing money they would sit back and go 'youknow, this riches at all costs is killing us'.
Yeah, chasing money is a waste of time. I no longer care about becoming rich. I unplugged from the money chase not too long ago.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:54 AM   #15
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

War video games are actual Military Training Programs for kids. A kid will learn how to take orders, kill without mercy and take apart and put together a machine gun. Amazing!!
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay, illuminati, population control, soy, war