Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Some advice on preparations

Here I go:

I love to see how people are connecting and "thinking". I don't see that alot these days here in Sweden.

But I am concerned because I see a lot people here on the forum that are afraid and are basically ready to "flee" to another country. Here is my attempt to calm those down.

Anyways my message is this.
Don't worry to much about finding a location where to flee to. Don't worry about the Economy, because it is totally irrelevant if it collapses. How can I say something like that? Well.. We underestimate people if we think we will die off. In times of crisis some will completely panic, and for some it will be a eye opener.
You really think its the end now and here after all these thousands of years? I don't think so.
Doesn't matter where on earth you are, we are all in on this together. How would it work if everyone started to flee to one and same country? Doesn't work like that, my advice is to stay put right where you are; at home and build your "house on the rock" if I may quote the bible.
Connect with people from home, as I said, we are all in on this as ONE civilization.
The scenario where you have to flee like some roach to survive is untrue and will never make your life easier, are you going to convince your whole family and every person you love to go with you to a "safe location"? I doubt it. Because if you cant bring everything that makes you feel secure, you still will feel lost. Will you survive there? Think twice before thinking that "move" will make everything alright just like that.
And how is Gold or Silver going to help you if bombs start to fall and the economy collapses?
Here is a solution, go out and plant some seeds, mean time all this has happened in the world and the economy has collapsed, your crops have grown and you have food and a new skill. Go out and plant some vegetables and learn the process because its not an easy one.

Why are we so afraid of some doomsday scenario where we have to flee like bugs in order to survive?
This is NOT the spirutual growth iv'e been learning and reading about, if you know what I mean.
FEAR, FEAR AND FEAR is what will kill you and tear you in peaces in every way possible, IF you don't just calm down and look inside your self, and pray in the way you do. Inside your self, that's where you should make your priority list. Tents, water filters and other "worst case" things needed wont save you if you are on the run.

Tell me something, you really think we have come so far as a civilization to stop and die now? Hiding away wont create progress. The whole point is to face this "cataclysm" or "new paradigm" or whatever you please to call it. We will never die, ever.. so calm down, and rethink your strategy.

Information and Disinformation.
There are people who look to inform the population, and because all this is so BIG its so hard to connect the dots and see the whole picture, trust me I know. And all those who put out info know about 5% of the whole picture, because they are few and we are many. So just keep connecting your dots but remember, all this without faith and prayer wont save you. Your no animal, never forget that.. A leap of faith is required, logic stops at every obstacle while faith just leaps across it.
And then of course you have people who put out disinformation to either slowdown your progress, or because those people strongly believe in something that it has blinded them from the truth completely, and it will blind you if you don't focus, not outside but inside of your self! Salvation comes from inside, not outside. If you feel you need to be saved you are the victim. Guess what, nobody will come down with a mother ship and save us. Jesus wont come back again for a looooong time, because we would crucify him in half the time. Why? Because we look outside for salvation, that's not where your soul is. Its inside, never forget that.

"Indigos" and "wanderers"
That is most of you here on the forums. All you have missions, and is your mission to run "away to another country to survive"? Think about it man..

Another quick thing, why do we say "I have a soul", when that is totally wrong!
You don't say "I/You have a soul". You say "I/You have a body" because YOU ARE THE SOUL. That's another small thing that keeps f**ing up our progress. NEVER separate yourself from yourself (eh..).. That's a small subtle truth that slows down progress if not understood, and we like to think we are civilized and great so we skip those small and subtle truths.. am I not right?

Lets all look inside for guidance and pray, because salvation and freedom starts from inside, not outside.

That's just my 2 cents, we all have a voice of reason that tells us whats right and wrong, you just have to listen to it, and BE NOT AFRAID!
I hope what i write now gives you at least something positive and logical.

Here look at this and laugh a little! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCbVkX7jdAM

Peace and take care..

Last edited by clayman; 09-14-2008 at 12:32 AM.
clayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Some advice on preparations

Damn Straight. Well said. My optimism is up after that post.
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:49 AM   #3
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Clayman, you summed up a lot of my feelings on this. Something doesn't feel right about trying to hide or escape from possible turbulence.

And secondly, if it's going to get to that point, I'm not really interested in seeing it through. I'm not so attached to this body, this life, that I'm willing to uproot everything, alienate myself from friends and family, and watch them all die while I 'live off the land' in a third world country. I'll do what I can while here, and if things go wrong, then they go wrong.

(But I don't think they're going to go that wrong!)
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:57 AM   #4
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Clayman, you summed up a lot of my feelings on this. Something doesn't feel right about trying to hide or escape from possible turbulence.

And secondly, if it's going to get to that point, I'm not really interested in seeing it through. I'm not so attached to this body, this life, that I'm willing to uproot everything, alienate myself from friends and family, and watch them all die while I 'live off the land' in a third world country. I'll do what I can while here, and if things go wrong, then they go wrong.

Dude, that's sounded like you are about to give up. You should be interested in seeing it through! You didn't get a body to want to loose it, you should fight for it, you know.. Just because the task seems next to impossible, is still no reason to give up..

Things went wrong for you as you write, for one simple reason.. You had expectations and demands from life yet you "alienate" yourself.. Of course things will go wrong, you have to put in some effort to get a better outcome. That way things wont go wrong, have a goal dude..

Even if you knew the world would end next week, that would still be NO reason what so ever to stop fighting for the one reason why we are here..
So get the f**K up go out and check the weather.. =)
Old 09-15-2008, 09:19 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I'm not really interested in seeing it through. I'm not so attached to this body, this life, that I'm willing to uproot everything, alienate myself from friends and family, and watch them all die while I 'live off the land' in a third world country. I'll do what I can while here, and if things go wrong, then they go wrong.

Who is saying this? Is it you or your ego? This isnt about us and them. Its US all of us. All is one. Each of us who has a viable body and mind, and who knows this stuff, right now has a duty to perform - what we came for.

Its easy for our egos to manufacture ways of thinking that justify inaction, I do this as well - I expect many of us imperfect and evolving people do it a lot - its what egos seem to do, they defend themselves and trick you.

One of the tremendous (potential) values of communities like this is that someone will come along and tell you to: get the f**k up go out and check the weather

Maybe something invigorating, like a good hike in a forest take in one of those soul-stirring views! Then see how much you would be ready to leave here. I for one, love planet Earth and she needs all we have of that at the moment.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #6
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Did you know that all it takes to light an entire room is nothing but a small candle? Think about it..
Old 09-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #7
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Morgan I think you should read this: http://spajic.wordpress.com/2008/08/...consciousness/

I wrote something about the "victim consciousness", I think you will find it helpful

Peace
Old 09-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #8
theNikster

Quote:
You say "I/You have a body" because YOU ARE THE SOUL.
Deep. It definitely hit something. Thanks.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
flippednormal
Avalon Senior Member

Good stuff clayman. I could relate to you article on victim Consciousness.

Reminds me of a quote i heard somewhere
"once you are aware you have a habit, it becomes a choice not a habit"
Thus you come back to the old saying you have to take responsibility for your choices.
flippednormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:14 AM   #10
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippednormal View Post
Good stuff clayman. I could relate to you article on victim Consciousness.

Reminds me of a quote i heard somewhere
"once you are aware you have a habit, it becomes a choice not a habit"
Thus you come back to the old saying you have to take responsibility for your choices.
of course we have to take responsibility, that's why we have choices. You want freedom you have to be responsible and that is how you earn freedom, and if you don't take that responsibility, you really have no right to freedom, and nobody but you have taken that freedom away..
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 AM   #11
mortalcoil
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, looks like I'll be the first to disagree with this post.

Here I go,

I haven't the slightest idea what this post has to do with preparation, it sounds to me like you are promoting the concept of "faith without action will pull me through". Not to go against faith but there are stories in the news everyday about people with that same mentality perishing needlessly because they believed that god will take care of them.

Regardless of whether or not society or the human race will pull through, no doubt that it will, the whole idea behind survival is that you do what needs to be done in order for you and your loved ones to SURVIVE.

Now and throughout history it is known that nature in it's awesome respect has always found a way to perpetuate itself. The question remains, how does it do that? The answer is simple. When a flock of birds sees a predator, they fly away. When the forest is on fire, where are all the animals? Running in the opposite direction! When a ship is sinking, who are the first to abandon ship? Not the captain, no he's too busy protecting his honor, it is the rats, why? Because they have what is called "natural instincts" a survival mentality, a will to perpetuate their existence.

If everyone shared the same mentality of build your "house on the rock" there wouldn't be anyone left to see jesus resurrect let alone help to crucify him.

Let us think back to the noah story, or for those who prefer ancient history, Gilgamesh. When the deluge was promised by God mankind was saved not by those hunkering down on a nice palace on the hill but by a man, his intuition, his preparation and a lot of wood. If he hadn't decided to tuck tail and sail for the highest mountain, well you get the point.

Things may not be as bad as they seem, sure and then again things may be far worse than hell itself. It's not for us to know the future, but to prepare FOR IT, whatever that IT maybe. If that means running for the hills when the bombs start falling in order to see my family repopulate the spit hole we are left with, than so be it. Does that mean I am fearful, paranoid, lack faith, NO! It means that I am a survivalist and I love life, so much so that I'd like to keep on living for as long as possible.

My life and that of my family means a hell of lot more than some dirt, plywood and dry wall. Call me a cockroach but they'll be here a lot longer than we will.

On the subject of spirituality, you don't have to reach nirvana to recognize that there is a serious difference between what you read in your latest self help books and reality. And the reality is if man kind has the ability to torture and cannibalize children, kill off entire populations and sacrifice untold numbers for profit and resources, then we as a species are far too immature to even comprehend the smallest fraction of the "big picture"

So needless to say this enlightenment that we are all seeking is EONS away and less than a fraction of us even understand what a soul is. But only those that claim their stake on the now instead of praying for some spiritual oneness to magically free us from our plight, will be able to further our existence so that one day we may be able to touch what we can now only speculate about.

I am an indigo and I have come here with a mission and that mission is to bring a healthy dose of reality to those who think just being positive is going to save us. People here preach so much about open eyes but the light is so bright they will never be able to accept the truth that is right in front of them. You must be able to open your eyes to both spectrums, without which you will always either be blinded by the light or blinded by the dark. Goodness me, what am I saying? See darkness, heavens no! Oh the horror!

We fear what we do not understand and this fear you speak of derives from living without understanding not from recognizing danger when it is right in front of us. That is just plain ignorance.

So that's my 2 cents,
I hope you all received both a positive and negative experience from my writing here, for without balance we cannot truly exist.
mortalcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 AM   #12
cuppa T
Avalon Senior Member

Well writ, both of you…

Stimulating discussion and considered thought that results in positive action must surely be better than sitting here waiting for someone to fix it all for us whilst numbing our brains with pixelpap or tv dinners and the latest musthave unnecessary…

From where I'm sitting, both of you have this much in common at least –

Don't Just Sit There, Do Something About It!

Practical action is far more constructive than being in thrall to wailing prophets or meaningless acquisition.

(is that another tome in the offing mayhap mortalcoil? )
cuppa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:08 PM   #13
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcoil View Post
Hmm, looks like I'll be the first to disagree with this post.

Here I go,

I haven't the slightest idea what this post has to do with preparation, it sounds to me like you are promoting the concept of "faith without action will pull me through". Not to go against faith but there are stories in the news everyday about people with that same mentality perishing needlessly because they believed that god will take care of them.

Regardless of whether or not society or the human race will pull through, no doubt that it will, the whole idea behind survival is that you do what needs to be done in order for you and your loved ones to SURVIVE.

Now and throughout history it is known that nature in it's awesome respect has always found a way to perpetuate itself. The question remains, how does it do that? The answer is simple. When a flock of birds sees a predator, they fly away. When the forest is on fire, where are all the animals? Running in the opposite direction! When a ship is sinking, who are the first to abandon ship? Not the captain, no he's too busy protecting his honor, it is the rats, why? Because they have what is called "natural instincts" a survival mentality, a will to perpetuate their existence.

If everyone shared the same mentality of build your "house on the rock" there wouldn't be anyone left to see jesus resurrect let alone help to crucify him.

Let us think back to the noah story, or for those who prefer ancient history, Gilgamesh. When the deluge was promised by God mankind was saved not by those hunkering down on a nice palace on the hill but by a man, his intuition, his preparation and a lot of wood. If he hadn't decided to tuck tail and sail for the highest mountain, well you get the point.

Things may not be as bad as they seem, sure and then again things may be far worse than hell itself. It's not for us to know the future, but to prepare FOR IT, whatever that IT maybe. If that means running for the hills when the bombs start falling in order to see my family repopulate the spit hole we are left with, than so be it. Does that mean I am fearful, paranoid, lack faith, NO! It means that I am a survivalist and I love life, so much so that I'd like to keep on living for as long as possible.

My life and that of my family means a hell of lot more than some dirt, plywood and dry wall. Call me a cockroach but they'll be here a lot longer than we will.

On the subject of spirituality, you don't have to reach nirvana to recognize that there is a serious difference between what you read in your latest self help books and reality. And the reality is if man kind has the ability to torture and cannibalize children, kill off entire populations and sacrifice untold numbers for profit and resources, then we as a species are far too immature to even comprehend the smallest fraction of the "big picture"

So needless to say this enlightenment that we are all seeking is EONS away and less than a fraction of us even understand what a soul is. But only those that claim their stake on the now instead of praying for some spiritual oneness to magically free us from our plight, will be able to further our existence so that one day we may be able to touch what we can now only speculate about.

I am an indigo and I have come here with a mission and that mission is to bring a healthy dose of reality to those who think just being positive is going to save us. People here preach so much about open eyes but the light is so bright they will never be able to accept the truth that is right in front of them. You must be able to open your eyes to both spectrums, without which you will always either be blinded by the light or blinded by the dark. Goodness me, what am I saying? See darkness, heavens no! Oh the horror!

We fear what we do not understand and this fear you speak of derives from living without understanding not from recognizing danger when it is right in front of us. That is just plain ignorance.

So that's my 2 cents,
I hope you all received both a positive and negative experience from my writing here, for without balance we cannot truly exist.

Good post man. But I think you have misunderstood me a little.

You wrote you didn't have the slightest idea what this post had to do with preparation, i recommend you read it again.. Or my English grammar is really really poor :P I lack in some English words, for that I'm sorry.

My point was that people here are getting really frightened, and that is no way to "prepare your self", if you know what I mean. Even if the world actually would "end". I know people fear the unknown, but that is a choice, as much as believing that we really don't have to be afraid.
I didn't talk about "faith without action", that's your words. Building your self towards a positive attitude without fear in reality we fully don't understand IS a preparation, if you ask me, don't know what you believe in.. I don't want to leave my home for Ecuador or some other place without bringing my head and soul, you know.. For example, boxers.. If their not prepared mentally and spiritually they are going to lose. And this kind of preparation is when you do something good for your self, and tell me, how could you do anything good for anyone else if you cant help yourself first? How could you understand somebody else if you cant understand yourself? Or maybe I'm just thinking in the wrong direction with this..

I'm glad you brought up nature in your post, and I like your metaphors, but were no bird flock, and were certainly are no rats. Neither do I wish to compare those animals with humans, even if its so easy to do that these days.. I don't know what animals are spiritually but I know what people are spiritually. Also not to say anything bad against animals, but my guess would be humans are maybe a little more advanced spiritually, i don't know. The fact that animals already react that fast on situations tells me they have no free will, and that people with free will tend to put that will and focus on "bu''''it" therefore we don't react that fast. Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know..

So basically, what is survival? For me the spiritual survival comes first.

"house on the rock", you have misunderstood that, not that I'm judging you or that I wish to do it but there you go.. Google it or check the bible where its explained in a good way.
Because if I build my life(the house) with a poor soul(the foundation) or you might say "poor attitude" or "poor spirit" or whatever.. That house will crash and burn..

About that Gilgamesh story you wrote. He followed his intuition which comes from the soul. He had a feeling something would happen so he got prepared, right? We have to priorities preparations. First you pray and get in touch with your self, or your "higher self" as some call it. When you have done that, that's when you start listening to your intuition. And intuition wont lie, as far as I know..

Quote:
I survived the war in Bosnia in 92, trust me, I know how to prepare, but it always starts from inside! Because if were unprepared inside, there's no point in running.

Quote:
When was that? Would people on this forum torture and cannibalize children? Or would "Indigo's" do that? Of course not, we are a bit more civilized than that, right?

Also, you make it sound like spiritualism is so far away, when it isn't. You know, when you turn the eyes inside you find a whole new world. That's where you get your guidance, enlightenment and God.

Myself, I'm no Indigo, at least I think I'm not, as far as I know.. don't really care about that because it's not relevant, because for me that's just another way to separate and categorize our selves.. Nobody is more special and nobody is less special, but its the effort you put in that matters and measures you as a human being.

Maybe I didn't explain myself in a good way, don't know.. Neither am I criticizing or anything like that or talking down on anyone. Its a good conversation =) Cheers
Old 09-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #14
mortalcoil
Avalon Senior Member

My responses are in RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman View Post
Good post man. But I think you have misunderstood me a little.

You wrote you didn't have the slightest idea what this post had to do with preparation, i recommend you read it again.. Or my English grammar is really really poor :P I lack in some English words, for that I'm sorry.

My point was that people here are getting really frightened, and that is no way to "prepare your self", if you know what I mean. Even if the world actually would "end". I know people fear the unknown, but that is a choice, as much as believing that we really don't have to be afraid.
I didn't talk about "faith without action", that's your words. Building your self towards a positive attitude without fear in reality we fully don't understand IS a preparation, if you ask me, don't know what you believe in.. I don't want to leave my home for Ecuador or some other place without bringing my head and soul, you know..

For example, boxers.. If their not prepared mentally and spiritually they are going to lose. And this kind of preparation is when you do something good for your self, and tell me, how could you do anything good for anyone else if you cant help yourself first? How could you understand somebody else if you cant understand yourself? Or maybe I'm just thinking in the wrong direction with this..

Frightened or not, it is the emotions that motivate us to action. It is one thing to say you are not afraid but to be mentally aware and understand that fear, use it, control it, that will separate the victims from the victors.

Fear, as I said before comes from lack of understanding. Though you may still fear what you understand but you have the ability to prepare for that by tuning your mental awareness. Being spiritually sound is key to that awareness and that is where we agree.

Where we disagree is the definition of fear. Being afraid is OKAY. Panic on the other hand, a by product of fear is NOT okay. And that is the basis of your thought process. People here as you state are afraid but it is that panic and lack of understanding which drives people to flee. At first we fear, then we learn, then we accept and then we prepare.

I'm glad you brought up nature in your post, and I like your metaphors, but were no bird flock, and were certainly are no rats. Neither do I wish to compare those animals with humans, even if its so easy to do that these days.. I don't know what animals are spiritually but I know what people are spiritually. Also not to say anything bad against animals, but my guess would be humans are maybe a little more advanced spiritually, i don't know. The fact that animals already react that fast on situations tells me they have no free will, and that people with free will tend to put that will and focus on "bu''''it" therefore we don't react that fast. Or maybe I'm wrong, I don't know..

As I had pointed out in my last post we are not as spiritually evolved collectively as we would like to think we are. The importance here is that although we may have ability to reason and to comprehend individuality we are still governed by the same animal instincts as birds, rats, sheep, etc.

The big difference is this, where a rat will abandon ship because they have no other reasoning but to survive a captain will stay behind and sacrifice himself because it is his duty. He has been programed to believe that he must go down with the ship. Wouldn't you consider that to be lack of free will?

How does that makes us more evolved? Unfortunately none of us on this plane of existence has any idea what the "big picture" is so how can one say that that self sacrifice has brought us any closer to the betterment or evolution of humanity?

So basically, what is survival? For me the spiritual survival comes first.

"house on the rock", you have misunderstood that, not that I'm judging you or that I wish to do it but there you go.. Google it or check the bible where its explained in a good way.
Because if I build my life(the house) with a poor soul(the foundation) or you might say "poor attitude" or "poor spirit" or whatever.. That house will crash and burn..

About that Gilgamesh story you wrote. He followed his intuition which comes from the soul. He had a feeling something would happen so he got prepared, right? We have to priorities preparations. First you pray and get in touch with your self, or your "higher self" as some call it. When you have done that, that's when you start listening to your intuition. And intuition wont lie, as far as I know..

Intuitions don't lie, true to a point, and intuitions can be linked back to that animal instincts that we all have (spider sense if you will) however there are those here that do nothing but pray (prey? ) for they believe that only spirituality can save them.

But news flash we are not yet complete spiritual beings and where as spirituality is important for us to evolve to that state, we must be able to recognize ourselves as the fragile composition of flesh and blood that is our shell. Unfortunately we do not yet have the capacity to a-sexually reproduce and so there for it is still up to us physical beings to perpetuate life. And without those that recognize fear and prepare for their survival and physical safety we would not have the ability to pro create, which is whole purpose of life, perpetuate and evolve. So survival is, spiritual, mental AND physical preparation.

I survived the war in Bosnia in 92, trust me, I know how to prepare, but it always starts from inside! Because if were unprepared inside, there's no point in running.

Not doubting your ability, just the incomplete nature of your post. Where we are in agreement with the spiritual aspect of preparation that is not all we need.

When was that? Would people on this forum torture and cannibalize children? Or would "Indigo's" do that? Of course not, we are a bit more civilized than that, right?

Leave someone to starve for 12 days and see how civilized we are.

Also, you make it sound like spiritualism is so far away, when it isn't. You know, when you turn the eyes inside you find a whole new world. That's where you get your guidance, enlightenment and God.

No, no, don't get me wrong, spirituality is only a phone call away. It is so close you can touch it. An aspect of perception, a being of light and dark seeking balance within ones self, oneness with nature, collective consciousness, these are within our grasp, no doubt.

But you where referring to the big picture and that as it pertains to the nature of the universe. That is EONS away. Because we as a species cannot even FATHOM infinity let alone even know how to seek it. That takes time, perseverance, generations, and no one in their right mind now unless given outside assistance would even know how to comprehend that let alone seek it.

Myself, I'm no Indigo, at least I think I'm not, as far as I know.. don't really care about that because it's not relevant, because for me that's just another way to separate and categorize our selves.. Nobody is more special and nobody is less special, but its the effort you put in that matters and measures you as a human being.

If you read my other posts in the call for indigos my reasoning would be better understood and perhaps enlighten what it means to be classified as indigo. I did not give myself that title a woman by the name of Carol did, I just fit the scientific description and that unfortunately is how we as a collective identify other beings of specific traits and similarities. However you clearly called us out by our classification, so I clearly had to respond in kind.

Maybe I didn't explain myself in a good way, don't know.. Neither am I criticizing or anything like that or talking down on anyone. Its a good conversation =) Cheers
And that's the whole point isn't it? Good conversation? Oh, and never apologize for yourself or your feelings, makes for bad business, spiritually that is. Cheers!
mortalcoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:56 AM   #15
Norval
Banned

Does this ring a bell?

Isaiah 26:20 RSV

New RSV Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the wrath is past.

King James Version Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

New American Standard Bible Come, my people, enter into your rooms, And close your doors behind you; Hide for a little while, Until indignation runs its course.

New King James Version Come, my people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you; hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past.

Will that work for anyone elsr?
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:27 AM   #16
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

Well I agree with you. There is no place for fear. A community with guns will not survive.
It is much better to feed those who come for food then put them to work in the garden.
We should be teaching by example as we create this new world.
Love and peace is the way.
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:38 AM   #17
sonique a. senshun
Avalon Senior Member

Soooo..... your best, 'deed only guide, is yr higher self, so get in touch! This is not so easy, so eat clean food, live wholesome, meditate ....and practise living by your guidance. That is how to be in the right place at the right time! If you are guided to stash food in the forests, so be it. If you are guided to be in the middle of it all, that is right for you. Follow yr excitement n know yr bliss! Don't b attatched to any scenario. Be YOUR self.
bright blessings, *s*a*s*
....and the bible was written by those who deem to rule us!
sonique a. senshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:49 AM   #18
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Start a market. I keep telling you. Start a market!
Then you will have a team of people who can help you prepare.

oedilroed
Huh, What? That's kind of wild.

Its good to discuss topics. Its the only way to get the truth out. Everyone please be nice

See you in the GOLDEN AGE

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 09-17-2008 at 06:51 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #19
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalcoil View Post
My responses are in RED

And that's the whole point isn't it? Good conversation? Oh, and never apologize for yourself or your feelings, makes for bad business, spiritually that is. Cheers!
Dude, good read =) I'm happy we understand each other better =)
Cheers..
Old 09-17-2008, 07:49 AM   #20
SMITHY

good post clayman.
we have to face whats coming together,no matter how bad things get.
humanity shines its brightest in the face of adversity...it always has.
my problem is i have a young daughter, and when i think of the possible future
scenarios for this planet,i feel helpless.I WANT A CHANGE.but it could be a hard one.
maybe the 2012 story has some foundation as in this is when the change begins.
a new consciousness and realisation of what we really are.and maybe some form
of mass catastrophe is one of the only ways we can achieve this?
if we go back to basics(globally)we might realise that the only way to really live is to love,care and honour each soul above your own.lets hope its time to throw away our
egos and help rebuild without unwanted influence and greedy manipulation.
everything is going at such a pace now and faster everyday.
it wont be long before we are confronted by other entities(i truely believe this)
and it could be the push we need to make that change in consciousness.
not in help from afar but just the reprocussions it will have on everyones beliefs.
and the knowledge that will be exposed to us(ie expanding and realising our true soul)
everything thats possible in the future is possible now,we just dont know it yet.
but i think we are about to.
good luck clayman and once again good post.
SMITHY manchester.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:43 AM   #21
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

Norval

No that won't work for me. It don't care who or how much you quote the Bible to me.
I believe that its a Force of Evil ,ie Molech worshippers, that wrote the Bible to keep us enslaved and in controll.
I have read Tony Bushby and I believe this man is sincere in his view point. I was raised with the bible shoved down my throat and and I believe non of it-except for one view and that is that hell does not exist -Taught to me by a church when I was 17. There is only one other good thing I ever learned from organized religion and that was that we should. believe nothing and question everything. Well I question that gay people are evil I've met several and they are actually very normal. That women are inferior-nah we nuture by nature unless given power and then a woman dictator is as clever as the next evil dictator. That your skin colour makes you different. Jesus was black.I mean if he was born of middle eastern culture then he was not white!.

Please don't use the bible to answer what is happening today. It is man made and our human history goes back a whole lot further than .A book written by a bunch of story tellers at the council of Nicea.

If you believe in God as the the bible describes then you can't believe in Aliens . I mean wouldn't they be on page 2

The only thing good about a Human Is a human heart and the love we hold for another as we do for ourselves and the light and sound that is around us and makes everything that is beautiful.

Are we to condemn those who don't hold to high level of spirituality because the real God is within all of us.Not in a little black book.

I think we should stop condeming poeple who have little or no guru meditation etc skills and help with ideas and helpfully answer questions that people ask. We are all different on different levels of knowledge and.

My advice to those who come into this forum is to listen to what people are saying and connect with those that you can relate to.
This forum is for people to connect in the instance of developing ways to survive. Lets leave the Higher meditational plane stuff for after we are dead cos its about how nice we where here not who was right and who was wrong after we are gone.:

I have been ineffectual all my life so I guess I could be ousted for not connecting to my higher self but altleast I have harmed no one ever.
I will not hide I will be invisible.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #22
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

ps. why do people assume that because someone talks re - fleeing and surviving that they are immediately associated with FEAR. I will flee and I will survive but I don't do so out of fear I do so because I will not take the mark and not because it is in the Bible but because they wrote the bible and I will not volunteer to be their slave so I will fight until I die and any Ninja worth a damn knows you do not confront your enemy you use his own energy against him. Everything is not well in the scheme of things and if you are enlightened to the truth then your role is to survive to help others and re build- No more and no less.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #23
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMITHY View Post
good post clayman.
we have to face whats coming together,no matter how bad things get.
humanity shines its brightest in the face of adversity...it always has.
my problem is i have a young daughter, and when i think of the possible future
scenarios for this planet,i feel helpless.I WANT A CHANGE.but it could be a hard one.
maybe the 2012 story has some foundation as in this is when the change begins.
a new consciousness and realisation of what we really are.and maybe some form
of mass catastrophe is one of the only ways we can achieve this?
if we go back to basics(globally)we might realise that the only way to really live is to love,care and honour each soul above your own.lets hope its time to throw away our
egos and help rebuild without unwanted influence and greedy manipulation.
everything is going at such a pace now and faster everyday.
it wont be long before we are confronted by other entities(i truely believe this)
and it could be the push we need to make that change in consciousness.
not in help from afar but just the reprocussions it will have on everyones beliefs.
and the knowledge that will be exposed to us(ie expanding and realising our true soul)
everything thats possible in the future is possible now,we just dont know it yet.
but i think we are about to.
good luck clayman and once again good post.
SMITHY manchester.
Cool, just don't worry. Consciousness is in the now, so don't think to much in 2012.. We don't have to whait for 2012 or some other hyped date to feel we can squeeze through change in our hearts. That starts today, and every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARE WE THERE YET View Post
ps. why do people assume that because someone talks re - fleeing and surviving that they are immediately associated with FEAR. I will flee and I will survive but I don't do so out of fear I do so because I will not take the mark and not because it is in the Bible but because they wrote the bible and I will not volunteer to be their slave so I will fight until I die and any Ninja worth a damn knows you do not confront your enemy you use his own energy against him. Everything is not well in the scheme of things and if you are enlightened to the truth then your role is to survive to help others and re build- No more and no less.
Obviously you're no big fan of the bible. Is that because you KNOW its unreliable or because of your negative personal experience with it? Anyone can pick up a book and take good and bad quotes out of it, but to understand what they mean is another thing. You should be able to pick up ANYTHING and use it for good, because you can. Don't deny something that your history doesn't allow you to.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #24
clayman
Avalon Senior Member

Also whats this talk about "the mark of the beast"???? Everything you see around you is made of matter and energy, its your perception that decides whats "good" and whats "bad" for you, not the matter or energy itself.
So that's why I'm saying "turn your eyes inside" for a change.
The economy isn't the mark, the Veri-Chip isn't the mark, GM food certainly isn't the mark etc etc etc.. You have a hundred things people think is the mark and therefore they fear it. If they came and said that regular shoes on your feet are the beast would you throw them away and burn them and THINK they are harmful for you just because of it? This is just another way to point fingers and say "there is the problem", and nobody looks inside at individual perception, and nothing gets done.

The real mark of the beast is a crippled perception and twisted moral living. That connection between you(the soul) and the psyche(and body), when that connection is messed up, that's when your marked.. never forget that.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #25
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

As far as preparations go, I do my best to keep it all simple.
Think, feel, do.
My thoughts, if unoriginal, need to be processed critically.
Because my thoughts have the ability to become an emotion, and I prefer to feel good, it's vital that I process.
I have come to understand, that anytime I think I know what is best for anyone besides myself & my children, I am then exercising my ego, regurgitating recycled resonances from either someone else, or a past clarity of my own.
It helps me to remain where my feet are and breathe.
As for fear, when I'm honest with myself, I can look retrospectively at my life & see that there have been times when I feared something unnecessarilly. Due to my conditioning, fear/rejection was my conditioned response.
Because of that, I am better able to look at fear objectively, and know that it can eventually turn to a reliable truth in the future.
So personally, it's best that I remain in a neutral place with the type of information I get in forums like this.
Process it, then act accordingly.
Whether it's running to the store to purchase 50lbs of rice, or sitting in the sun and meditating for the day, I honor MY truth.
I have remembered that I have the answers, for me.
I have remembered that when I look to others for guidance, I am further dis-empowering myself, relying on an outside source as if they can guide me better than I can guide myself.
As if I can get this wrong.
I cannot.
I don't think anyone can.
When I begin to imagine that there is a blanket right or wrong way to go about all of this, my now is tampered with, and my ego is basically getting it's dope.
The only blanket truth I have found that is worthy of practice, is unconditional love. Preparing unconditionally, loving the moment no matter what the results, feels good, to me.

With peaceful energy,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote