Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
Ekco
Avalon Senior Member

Default Network for Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone!

Anyone from Toronto Canada? As a city very close to the borders, I believe people in TO should start to work together as well. I hope we have people here that are awake to what's about to come.

Good luck to everyone!!
Ekco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Network for Toronto, Canada

Hi Ekco.

I've seen a few people from the general vicinity post. Looks like Toronto, Mississauga, Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph, Georgian Bay, North Bay.

More will find us and We'll be able to start to plan some area strategies, and contingencies. Mutual support might make all the difference over the coming transition.

MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #3
Maltese Falcon

Hello Folks,

You have one more guy on board in the GTA. I'm from Brampton and glad to have joined the Project Avalon forum.

Cheers
The Maltese Falcon
Old 09-07-2008, 06:26 PM   #4
Ekco
Avalon Senior Member

Great to hear from you guys. Lets try to get this list growing so we can start to plan something soon.

Welcome aboard guys!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think things will get more organized as the forum hits it's stride.

The moderators are going to have to start to combine threads at some point, I figure. '

I already see several threads where people are trying to join up, and even whole separate forums. Canada and regions within are spread across several locations right now.

We'll get it together and organized into workable, less chaotic form.

We're probably up over a dozen Canadians by now, and growing fast.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:05 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Falcon View Post
Hello Folks,

You have one more guy on board in the GTA. I'm from Brampton and glad to have joined the Project Avalon forum.

Cheers
The Maltese Falcon
Hi Falcon.

Brampton, eh? On George Green's No More Hoax's site, he's got a link to "meet ups" under the category of Handbook For The New Paradigm. One of the Canadian participants in Meet Ups was from Brampton.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:24 AM   #7
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hello from MarkhamI also have many like minded people around me and as far West in Hamilton.I'm going to get them all to check out this wonderful new site of Bill & Kerry..which in my opinion is going to be a life saver for many people.I think it would be a great idea to be able to get our thoughts togetherand see about getting some of this info out to general public (family/friends etc)Great knowing that your there....welcomeISIS
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:41 AM   #8
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco View Post
Hi everyone!

Anyone from Toronto Canada? As a city very close to the borders, I believe people in TO should start to work together as well. I hope we have people here that are awake to what's about to come.

Good luck to everyone!!
I'm in Toronto GTA too, what plan you have in head?
food shortage?
war?
planet X?

just curious what to expect ?
should we get together to discuss before planning anything?
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:28 AM   #9
Maltese Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Hi Falcon.

Brampton, eh? On George Green's No More Hoax's site, he's got a link to "meet ups" under the category of Handbook For The New Paradigm. One of the Canadian participants in Meet Ups was from Brampton.
Myplanet2,

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. As the number of people from the GTA grow in this forum, I think we should start organizing localized meetings. Even if it's once a month for now. What do you think? Getting together for a coffee or something would be enough for now. In my opinion, we should start this ASAP. Everyone's opinion on this count. We have to be united if we're to make it through the rough times ahead.

"ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

Cheers
Maltese Falcon
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #10
Myplanet2
In The Mists

It would be nice to meet and get to know one another. I'm in Kitchener, about an hour out of TO. Looks like there are a few of us in reasonable proximity.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #11
whereareyougoing

I am from Mississauga ... I would be totally on board for a meeting at some point to share ideas. I have been quietly researching the illuminati and the alien question for 18 months, trying to give subtle nudges to others around me to check some of it out ... most are not too open. Anyways, it's great to know that there are others right in the same neighbourhood that are doing the same work.

Where and when? I say we meet in Mississauga or Brampton at a coffee shop ... it's in the middle of Cambridge, Hamilton and Toronto.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:04 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i am from mississauga,
and, have been doing indepth research
on the creation of a City of Light

i am susan
aka the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:31 AM   #13
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great to hear from you guys. Lets try to get this list growing so we can start to plan something soon.

Welcome aboard guys!

what do you plan?
will Canada be safe in case of catalysm? come on
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:19 AM   #14
Maltese Falcon

Hi Ekco & All,

How soon do you think we can setup a meeting? Even if it's a handful of people for now. I think that a Timmys along Hwy 10 (Hurontario) would be a start. Once we establish a first meeting, we can always move around and hold monthly meetings in other cities to make it fair on everybody. A Sunday afternoon would probably be the best bet for everyone.

Cheers

The Maltese Falcon
Old 09-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #15
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Great to see a network of locals here!

From Brampton Ontario myself.
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:53 AM   #16
Maltese Falcon

Hey Deb,

aboard!

I sure hope to see you in our first meeting. Just waiting for feedback from all others on this network. I was about to propose a meeting this coming Sunday Aug 14th. How many are up for it?

Cheers

The Maltese Falcon
Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 AM   #17
Atk1d
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers from the Niagara Area, been trying to find like minded people for awhile,but most just wanna bring a whole bag of religion with them, other than the meek shall inherit the earth, count me as being Meek.

Anyway will keep eye on this thread, and will try to make some of the gatherings...

all the best
Atk1d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #18
Ekco
Avalon Senior Member

It is great to see locals coming together. Welcome to everyone! I wanted to host a meeting for everyone interested in the southern Ontario. I work at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown and I am able to book a meeting room for all of us

First thing I want to do is get a list of people attending so that I can book a meeting space to accommodate the group. I was thinking Sunday Sep 21st 2008 at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel (Rogers Centre/ Five minutes from the Union Station). If anyone wants to help me coordinate this effort I would greatly appreciate the help. Please drop me a line.

As for the rest, please provide your info in the format below.

Name
Will you attend on Sunday Sept 21st 2008?

Last edited by Ekco; 09-11-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 09-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #19
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Falcon View Post
Hey Deb,

aboard!

I sure hope to see you in our first meeting. Just waiting for feedback from all others on this network. I was about to propose a meeting this coming Sunday Aug 14th. How many are up for it?

Cheers

The Maltese Falcon
LOL! I could swear that I already did something on August 14th lol! Having a bit of fun

Unfortunately the 14th is a no go for myself here, already have plans with the family.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:00 PM   #20
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb View Post
LOL! I could swear that I already did something on August 14th lol! Having a bit of fun

Unfortunately the 14th is a no go for myself here, already have plans with the family.
Falcon, your not far from me. Will contact Paul Shishis a friend have not spoken to in a while and see if he would like to connect with Toronto network as well.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:57 AM   #21
Kukulcanessa
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Network for Toronto, Canada

I am from Hamilton. I know whats coming. Been researching with my father, since the day i was born almost. he fed me all the knowledge.

today when i drove up the access to the higher part of my city, on the niagara escarpment, 2 girls were holding up a sign that said "9/11 was an inside job'' for all the rush hour traffic coming from downtown to see! it was freakin' awesome! I wonder if anyone else here is from hamilton. i only have 2 contacts that think like i do, and that know as much as i do, one lives here in hamilton, and he is the only one i have met, and the other out in Vancouver. I speak to her in messenger all day at work!

**EDIT** i wont be able to attend, sorry, there is a pow wow for native americans that im attending, at crawford lake, in campbellville ontario, its about 30 minutes from hamilton. its on that sunday!

Last edited by Kukulcanessa; 09-12-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Kukulcanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:57 PM   #22
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
It is great to see locals coming together. Welcome to everyone! I wanted to host a meeting for everyone interested in the southern Ontario. I work at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown and I am able to book a meeting room for all of us

First thing I want to do is get a list of people attending so that I can book a meeting space to accommodate the group. I was thinking Sunday Sep 21st 2008 at the Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel (Rogers Centre/ Five minutes from the Union Station). If anyone wants to help me coordinate this effort I would greatly appreciate the help. Please drop me a line.

Name
Hi Ekco.

That's a great offer. I'd love to attend by had my tranny quit in my car and had to junk it. My work van is a beater and not trustworthy for highway travel.

Otherwise, I'd like to start taking in some get togethers.

Sooner is better, as far as I'm concerned. Looks like there are quite a few of us in the area, but geography makes community tricky.

But getting our heads together over a coffee might open some avenues to explore.

Fritz
Old 09-12-2008, 01:08 PM   #23
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Name
Would it cost money for the room or can you get it for free?
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 PM   #24
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Hopefully those of us who are close in proximity can meet at first, and then group together at a mutual location eventually. Coffee shops are not such a bad idea for a small group to begin with.
Old 09-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #25
syncmeztx

Hello GTA,
I'm from Toronto also.