Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
Suriel

Wink Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Hello Avalon Crew,

I found a forum entry on godlikeproductions.com that I wanted to share with you that I thought was interesting. If any of you are familiar with Timewave Zero, which was discovered or created by Terrence McKenna, he states that time will speed up to 2012 until time becomes zero which means we will be sustained in a timeless reality.

Well here is part of that entry:

Quote:
Time is a fractal wave composed of cycles. we are at the end of a major cycle right now that will end in 21/12/2012 at 11:11 AM. According to the timewave theory, oct 7 marks our plunge into a free fall toward 2012. after oct 7 there is no return.

the graph describes NOVELTY, a term used for what really is "rate of change". the closer to ZERO the graph is, the bigger the rate of change. an infinite rate is called a singularity or ZERO POINT. peaks going away from zero-point are tending to static growth, that is, an escalation of something that isn't very dynamic, but is very BIG, and that's where we are now! we are entering the LAST BIG PEAK (or escalation) before the FREE FALL that will be the timespan between the end of 2008 and half of 2009, then stabilizing and dragging on until 2012. It's the last big peak of this cycle. After it there is only a countdown to 2012. T-minus 2012!!
Here is the graph:

Imagine that we are riding the spiral timewave. Time is speeding up. Well according to gus, from this forum entry, he is saying that October 7th is the beginning of the intense speeding up cycle.

What do you think? Is there a correlation between the web bot material and timewave zero? Things are going to get mighty interesting from here on out.

Enjoy.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:58 AM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Hold on to your DNA! Thanks for posting this.

Its really good to know what time it is. It will help u to stay centered.

Time to shine.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:02 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey thanks for sharing! I really found it interesting. Do you have any links to go further into this information?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:09 AM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

This link explains the timewave zero theory. Enjoy.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:03 AM   #5
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

greetings to all...
this is on the same wavelength as half past human...too many coincedences going on...leading up to the same theory....can so many be wrong????
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #6
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

waitaminute..what are the dates along the bottom?
id like to see the graph in its full context.

i could have stuck arbitrary arrows and date on any old graph if i wanted to prove a point or at least circumnavigate a logic process in the viewer.

sure everything is all ooga booga right now....but...... fear is just
Fictional Evidence Appearing Real

if its real its truth..if it is fiction it certainly appears real....
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #7
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
fear is just
Fictional Evidence Appearing Real

if its real its truth..if it is fiction it certainly appears real....
I like that!!!
Thanks Brother...can be said for a lot of posts, threads and world events for that matter right now!!!!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:05 AM   #8
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing that, Suriel!

It has a wild and wonderful and direct meaning for me!

I am heading to the 4 Corners area from New England for an intense workshop that means so much to me and the changes ensuing and I am so grateful to be going and had an option of being there from October 4th thru the 12th of October and my Guidance led me to going on October "7th" and returning on the "13th" !

Had to share that when I saw this post of Yours about Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero chart which I had not perused in some time.

Makes me feel "right on track"!

Thanks Again! : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:37 AM   #9
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Thanks for sharing that, Suriel!

It has a wild and wonderful and direct meaning for me!

I am heading to the 4 Corners area from New England for an intense workshop that means so much to me and the changes ensuing and I am so grateful to be going and had an option of being there from October 4th thru the 12th of October and my Guidance led me to going on October "7th" and returning on the "13th" !

Had to share that when I saw this post of Yours about Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero chart which I had not perused in some time.

Makes me feel "right on track"!

Thanks Again! : )
That should end up being one heck of an incredible workshop.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:55 PM   #10
Suriel

Here is a larger picture explaining the novelty theory:

The software program Terrence McKenna used was in MS DOS. Look at 2008 and how it begins to fall.

You can compare the HalfpastHuman charts and the Timewave zero charts in the forum entry here. Scroll down the page unitl you see the charts.

Peace.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #11
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Here is a larger picture explaining the novelty theory:

The software program Terrence McKenna used was in MS DOS. Look at 2008 and how it begins to fall.

You can compare the HalfpastHuman charts and the Timewave zero charts in the forum entry here. Scroll down the page unitl you see the charts.

Peace.
Long ago i used that program to take a look.

What Mckenna thinks is that the entire history of time repeats itself in smaller and smaller timeframes, time inside time so to speak. Fractally speaking, is like being drawn into a singularity wich supposed event horizon lies at 21 12 2012. What will probably happen in that date?, i think an Spiritual Big Bang or similar.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:58 PM   #12
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

What is represented along the vertical scale ... . ?
I mean what unity / value is this ? and how is it determined ?

Cheers ...
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #13
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
Hi,

What is represented along the vertical scale ... . ?
I mean what unity / value is this ? and how is it determined ?

Cheers ...
The degree of novelty. You should read The explanation searching on google about it all because i donīt understand it completely, seems to be related with i-ching random states or something, i donīt know.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #14
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

There's a psychic Ruth Ryden predicting that oct 7th is an atmospheric anomaly/change in frequency that is going to change everything.

Could this be it, this timewave drop off -- instead of some catastrophic event? Do you think that 'time speeding up' will just be so scary that people can't deal with it?

What are your thoughts on that Suriel...do you still think it is going to be a man-made event?

BTW, you have made a great connection here!
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #15
Racsouran
Banned

I think itīs probably many persons (the huge vast mayority) wont be able to handle those energies if the do ocurr. they could start to think they are going insane, in the worst case scenario
Old 10-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
Suriel

Well, half the population is already on anti-depressants. So this may prevent everyone from going crazy from time speeding up. We are currently living in a 16 hour day in a 24 hour period. I have noticed that my minutes of consciousness have doubled from one to two.

There will be some people that will ride the wave and connect to this new energy and balance out. Others will be confused, which could result in spontaneous random chaotic events.

When we approach time zero, global consciousness will be connected to a solid network. The positive polarity timeline will result in human spiritual evolution where we will be highly evolved spiritual beings. The old lifestyles will cease to exist and new systems of being will be born due to the new cosmic connection and wisdom obtained.

The negative timeline is pretty much Hell on Earth.

I choose to be on the positive polarity timeline.

When we hit time zero these two timelines will split apart resulting in mass disappearances. The light beings go one way. The dark beings go another way.

It could be like when you wake up one morning and everything has changed. If you are on the positive polarity timeline everyone will be very cooperative and happy. If you are undeveloped spiritually and tend to be on the more dark polarity, you could walk out into global chaos.

So that is my theory on what is awaiting on the otherside of the 4th density. Those souls that do not graduate may just continue their 3rd density reality in their negative plane of demonic fun.

Dan Burisch talks about this in his material about how the negative polarity timeline humans become Zeta Reticuli negative robotic emotionless humanoids. And the positive spiritual humans become the Nordics.

So, I guess we will see where we all end up.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:52 PM   #17
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Suriel-

I have read that the negatively polarized entities will be misinformed by the global elite after the timeline split. The global elite (aka the Vatican/Jesuit Order) will fabricate a story to explain the unexplainable disappearance of hundreds of millions of people (hopefully more), whom in reality have actually chosen the positively polarized path, and are now existing on an alternative timeline. The people on the negative path will be told that those souls whom vanished off the face of the earth were victims of the Rapture of God, and have been enternally condemned to the depths of Hell.

anyone ever hear of this possibility??

always seeking Truth, haven't found it yet!

may WIDSOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:33 AM   #18
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
Suriel-

I have read that the negatively polarized entities will be misinformed by the global elite after the timeline split. The global elite (aka the Vatican/Jesuit Order) will fabricate a story to explain the unexplainable disappearance of hundreds of millions of people (hopefully more), whom in reality have actually chosen the positively polarized path, and are now existing on an alternative timeline. The people on the negative path will be told that those souls whom vanished off the face of the earth were victims of the Rapture of God, and have been enternally condemned to the depths of Hell.

anyone ever hear of this possibility??

always seeking Truth, haven't found it yet!

may WIDSOM guide COMPASSION

When I read your posting, the Georgia Guidestones came to mind. Maybe the splitting of the two groups is 'how' the reduction of the earth's population takes place? Now that's a new take on what appears to be a dire prediction of doom and gloom on the GG's by the PTB reducing the earth's population . Instead, we enter a future where the population is reduced because of CHOICE of those who split and go the way of dimensional transition.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:38 AM   #19
Suriel

I wanted to share this regarding the Georgia Guidestones. It's a cut and paste but I wanted to put it here for quick reference:

Quote:
MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000
IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY —
IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING
NEW LANGUAGE

RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION
AND ALL THINGS
WITH TEMPERED REASON

PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS
WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY
RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES
IN A WORLD COURT

AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS
OFFICIALS

BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH
SOCIAL DUTIES.

PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — LOVE —
SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE
INFINITE

BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE —
LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE
It looks like some of these laws have been broken. Oh my
Old 10-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #20
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
Well, half the population is already on anti-depressants. So this may prevent everyone from going crazy from time speeding up. We are currently living in a 16 hour day in a 24 hour period. I have noticed that my minutes of consciousness have doubled from one to two.

There will be some people that will ride the wave and connect to this new energy and balance out. Others will be confused, which could result in spontaneous random chaotic events.

When we approach time zero, global consciousness will be connected to a solid network. The positive polarity timeline will result in human spiritual evolution where we will be highly evolved spiritual beings. The old lifestyles will cease to exist and new systems of being will be born due to the new cosmic connection and wisdom obtained.

The negative timeline is pretty much Hell on Earth.

I choose to be on the positive polarity timeline.

When we hit time zero these two timelines will split apart resulting in mass disappearances. The light beings go one way. The dark beings go another way.

It could be like when you wake up one morning and everything has changed. If you are on the positive polarity timeline everyone will be very cooperative and happy. If you are undeveloped spiritually and tend to be on the more dark polarity, you could walk out into global chaos.

So that is my theory on what is awaiting on the otherside of the 4th density. Those souls that do not graduate may just continue their 3rd density reality in their negative plane of demonic fun.

Dan Burisch talks about this in his material about how the negative polarity timeline humans become Zeta Reticuli negative robotic emotionless humanoids. And the positive spiritual humans become the Nordics.

So, I guess we will see where we all end up.

i donīt support that extremism based on dualities or polarizations. Seems too unreal to be considered for me. Things are not that simple. Thatīs just a very, very wild speculation you have done there.

I am always suspicious about theories of division and polarizations, that of you sound very obvious and evident, why such need to divide persons that way?, itīs something i cannot even conceive in my worsts states of mind.... because i simply profess unconditionally much more respect to human beings than such theories proclaim themselves.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #21
Suriel

There is no division in all creation. I believe I stated that we will all be connected. The division only occurs within the individual. We will be entering an age where we will think less with our minds and more with our hearts, which is a good thing.

I love all humans and creation. I wish nothing but the best for everyone.

I respect your thoughts and I thank you for your input.

Peace.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #22
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel-

Any thoughts to my post above??

Racsouran-

fair enough that you don't support the dualistic idea of the timeline split/polarization theory. I am not saying that I buy it myself.

What if those two polarities do exist, however there is also a third path, a neutral polarity. One where the highly positive and negative don't exist.

where life goes on and the daily grind continues......... with no knowledge of the other invisible positive and negative entities that inhabit the universe around them. you never know, until you KNOW, and I DON'T know!......

Hope this does not read as demeaning in any manner, I respect your opinion on the subject and wish you all best............

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

L/L 13

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-03-2008 at 09:41 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #23
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Suriel-

Any thoughts to my post above??

Racsouran-

fair enough that you don't support the dualistic idea of the timeline split/polarization theory. I am not saying that I buy it myself.

What if those two polarities do exist, however there is also a third path, a neutral polarity. One where the highly positive and negative don't exist.

where life goes on and the daily grind continues......... with no knowledge of the other invisible positive and negative entities that inhabit the universe around them. YOU NEVER KNOW................

Hope this does not read as demeaning in any manner, I respect your opinion on the subject and wish you all best............

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

L/L 13
All in all they all look like simplistic explanations that has no coherent basis with my relative conception of reality.

You are more afraid of your ideas to be dismissed than me.

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:54 PM   #24
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Racsouran-

you assume too much. my post could have had a much harsher tone, though I am not one to get personal with others on the forum.

Each individual entity has its own path, its own reality and its own TRUTH. You must be very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc. to discount the idea of a convergence of multiple galactic and universal forces. A timeline split of some sort after this convergence seems plausable, though hard to prove, thus the constant debate...........

not to mention the knowlede of the ancients, much of which is locked up in the depths of the Vatican library. The ancients understood astronomy and astrology, as well as the true nature of time in a way we have yet still to rediscover. All ancient mythology, scripture, and prophecy points towards a dramatic shift in human consciousness at this "time" in history.

I am curious to hear your response.......

L/L 13

Last edited by Love/Light 13; 10-03-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #25
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Racsouran-

you assume too much. my post could have had a much harsher tone, though I am not one to get personal with others on the forum.

Each individual entity has its own path, its own reality and its own TRUTH. You must be very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc. to discount the idea of a convergence of multiple galactic and universal forces. A timeline split of some sort after this convergence seems plausable, though hard to prove, thus the constant debate...........

not to mention the knowlede of the ancients, much of which is locked up in the depths of the Vatican library. The ancients understood astronomy and astrology, as well as the true nature of time in a way we have yet still to rediscover. All ancient mythology, scripture, and prophecy points towards a dramatic shift in human consciousness at this "time" in history.

I am curious to hear your response.......

L/L 13
i have to become personal when i disagree with someoneīs perspective because, itīs THE perspective expressed by that person so i have to direct my answer to THAT person in particular......... for the others to be aware with who i am disagreeing with. Thatīs what you fear.

You can dismiss my points, i donīt care at all, because thatīs irrelevant. But you cannot suppose i need to be "very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc." for me to be able to express an opinion, at all. My view of the universe is in high contrast with those simplistic perspectives, thatīs all. Get over it, itīs all i can say to those of you who dislike this way of expressing an opinion that does count the same as each other.

I see, i feel, i sense, and i perceive: more possibilities, more complexity, and more unpredictability.

Donīt wish me love, please

Last edited by Racsouran; 10-03-2008 at 10:45 PM.

Tags
2012, october, polarity, timewave zero, web bot