Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Upcoming Conferences/Symposiums

Hi All - I am wondering if anyone knows of upcoming conferences/symposiums/lectures relating to 2012, etc. I live in Phoenix, AZ - so anything in proximity would be ideal. I've been absorbing so much from the internet, but it would be great to experience this knowledge first hand.

Separately, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to get a hold of Hoagland's Joshua Tree Conference DVD - Kokopelli..and the End of Time. I watched the trailer and have been looking everywhere for it. The link on Enterprises' site (FilmBaby I believe) has an automated message referring to refunds, so I'm assuming something happened. Any info would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to the experiences to come via Avalon....Love and Light!
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Upcoming Conferences/Symposiums

theres a ufo conference in october but its in new jersey
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:31 AM   #3
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Kerry and I have been invited to speak at the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October. It'll be a great pleasure for us to be there - our first visit down under.

If any of our Australian members will be there, do get in touch... we'd love to meet you and say hi.

We're also speaking at Ryan Wood's Crash Retrieval Conference in Las Vegas on 7-9 November.

We won't be specifically talking about 2012 (in fact, we have no idea at the moment what we'll be talking about!) - but it's likely to be a synthesis of what we feel we know about events in the coming years.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:42 AM   #4
Galatea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Kerry and I have been invited to speak at the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October. It'll be a great pleasure for us to be there - our first visit down under.

If any of our Australian members will be there, do get in touch... we'd love to meet you and say hi.
Yep, i'll try and get around my studies to be there. I'd love to meet you and Kerry.
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:03 AM   #5
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Hey AmanAmen, I live in Tempe. Check out chetsnow.com for the conference in Tempe. The Coast to Coast Allstars will be there.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:43 PM   #6
Undooz
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks addalight for giving the good word on the Secrets! Conference 2008 here in Tempe. (November 21-24)

Last edited by Undooz; 10-07-2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: reconsidering Avalon
Undooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:00 AM   #7
AmanAmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by addalight View Post
Hey AmanAmen, I live in Tempe. Check out chetsnow.com for the conference in Tempe. The Coast to Coast Allstars will be there.
Thank you - this is exactly what I am looking for. I really want to hear Hoagland speak about 2012 and the Hyperdimensional Model - also want to hear Wilcock's insights - all his Camelot interviews blew me away. $295 is a bit steep for me! - but I have to believe it will come together if it is meant to be.
AmanAmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:41 AM   #8
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;916]Kerry and I have been invited to speak at the NEXUS conference in Brisbane on 4-6 October. It'll be a great pleasure for us to be there - our first visit down under.

I'll see if I can make it up for that weekend as well... Great work guys - love your sites...
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:06 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post

I'll be there! Looking forward to your presentation and possibly meeting you.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:20 AM   #10
gemgal46
Avalon Senior Member

There are a lot of conferences coming up in CA this fall. I will be attending this one in La Jolla (San Diego area) at the UC San Diego campus.http://www.cpackonline.com
I have been to the previous two conferences and they are well worth it.

Also, there is this one 'An Evening with David Icke' in Los Angeles on Oct. 1.http://sacredmysterieslive.com

And this one: 2012 Conference 'Shift by the Bay' in San Francisco on Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, 2008.http://2012conference.eventbrite.com

And, finally, this one: Bay Area UFO Expo, in Santa Clara, on Sept 27-28, 2008.

Hope that helps.http://www.thebayareaexpo.com
gemgal46 is offline   Reply With Quote