Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #201
Genevieve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Welcome to the Forum

OK with a big deep breath i finally put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard in this case_

i introduce myself to you all - lovely people i have been seeing here the last week or so that i "stumbled" on this site.

it's so hard to express myself atm after a lifetime of trying to conform but let me tell you what a relief it is to be here!

its all starting to make sense finally

as one who has always had her spirit in the universe but her feet firmly on terra firma

after having to be intensely private about all i "knew' but could not prove this does not come easy for me

anyway to cut a long story short

a lot has happened inthe last few months for me

and whie i thought i was prepared

life threw me another challenge

as a mother

i really DO think of other lives /souls other than my own

i will go into detail maybe in another thread but suffice to say

while i thougt i was prepared as in pretty well self sufficient
now i am faced with the fact that my eldest is insulin dependent diabetic and realise i can't do this all alone

so yeah i am putting my hand up

for anyone in western australia to co-operate

of course reluctant as hell to give up my anonymity but now i realise its all about co-operation

i live in a great part of thecountry
(as long as the oceans dont rise too high!)

not too much between me and the antarctic except a few whales (bless their souls) so i promise to let you all know when i see nibiru !!!

i honestly feel that what i was being prepared for all my life is finally happening and NO i am not really rejoicing... more like ohhh damn here it is ... its time to get to work!!!

anyway

since the events of the last week
on my TO DO list
is
make peace with all those people i love but who dont necessarily share my point of view
and to actively seek indigenous help in food resources for my area

all my life i have shielded myself from the world

hope you see this love and empathy as genuine!!!!!

we are ALL part of it all

and thank you all again for just being who you are and being willing to put YOUR soul on here

love from the rabbit
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #202
VirgoMoon

I'd like to introduce myself as well

I'm female and from Ohio and so happy to have found this board!
I look forward to participating in this wonderful community!

namaste!
VirgoMoon
Old 09-17-2008, 05:07 PM   #203
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
OK with a big deep breath i finally put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard in this case_

while i thougt i was prepared as in pretty well self sufficient
now i am faced with the fact that my eldest is insulin dependent diabetic and realise i can't do this all alone

and thank you all again for just being who you are and being willing to put YOUR soul on here

love from the rabbit
Here is some recent research on stem cells and diabetics.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/lif...cle1637528.ece
From The Times
April 11, 2007
Diabetics cured in stem-cell treatment advance
David Rose

Diabetics using stem-cell therapy have been able to stop taking insulin injections for the first time, after their bodies started to produce the hormone naturally again.

In a breakthrough trial, 15 young patients with newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes were given drugs to suppress their immune systems followed by transfusions of stem cells drawn from their own blood.

The results show that insulin-dependent diabetics can be freed from reliance on needles by an injection of their own stem cells. The therapy could signal a revolution in the treatment of the condition, which affects more than 300,000 Britons.

People with type 1 diabetes have to give themselves regular injections to control blood-sugar levels, as their ability to create the hormone naturally is destroyed by an immune disorder.

All but two of the volunteers in the trial, details of which are published today in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), do not need daily insulin injections up to three years after stopping their treatment regimes.

The findings were released to reporters yesterday as the future of US stem-cell research was being debated in Washington.

Stem cells are immature, unprogrammed cells that have the ability to grow into different kinds of tissue and can be sourced from people of all ages.

Previous studies have suggested that stem-cell therapies offer huge potential to treat a variety of diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and motor neuron disease. A study by British scientists in November also reported that stem-cell injections could repair organ damage in heart attack victims.

But research using the most versatile kind of stem cells — those acquired from human embryos — is currently opposed by powerful critics, including President Bush.

The JAMA study provides the first clinical evidence for the efficacy of stem cells in type 1 diabetes. Sufferers of the chronic condition, which normally emerges in childhood or early adulthood, have to inject themselves at least four times a day.

Type 2 diabetes, which tends to affect people later in life, is linked to lifestyle factors such as obesity. There are almost two million type 2 diabetics in Briton, most of whom control their blood-sugar levels with pills or through diet.

The new study, by a joint team of Brazilian and American scientists, found that one of the first patients to undergo the procedure has not used any supplemental synthetic insulin for three years. “Very encouraging results were obtained in a small number of patients with early-onset disease,” the authors, led by Julio Voltarelli, from the University of São Paulo in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil. write. “Ninety-three per cent of patients achieved different periods of insulin independence and treatment-related toxicity was low, with no mortality.”

Type 1 diabetes occurs when the body’s own immune system malfunctions and destroys the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas, causing a shortage in the hormone.

By the time most patients receive a clinical diagnosis, 60 to 80 per cent of their beta cells have been wiped out. The disease progresses from this point very quickly, and can result in serious long-term complications including blindness, kidney failure, heart disease and stroke.

Dr Voltarelli’s team hoped that if they intervened early enough they could wipe out and then rebuild the body’s immune system by using stem cells, preverving a reservoir of beta cells and allowing them to to regenerate.

They enrolled Brazilian diabetics aged between 14 and 31 who had been diagnosed within the previous six weeks. After stem cells had been harvested from their blood, they then underwent a mild form of chemotherapy to eliminate the white blood cells causing damage to the pancreas. They were then given transfusions of their own stem cells to help rebuild their immune systems.

Richard Burt, a co-author of the study from Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, said that 14 of the 15 patients were insulin-free for some time following the treatment. Eleven of those were able to dispense with supplemental insulin immediately following the infusion of stem cells and have not had recourse to synthetic insulin since then, he said.

“Two other patients needed some supplemental insulin for 12 and 20 months after the procedure, but eventually both were able to wean themselves from taking daily shots,” he added. One patient went 12 months without shots, but relapsed a year after treatment after suffering a viral infection, and resumed daily insulin injections. Another volunteer was eliminated from the study because of complications. The therapy, known as autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, has already shown benefits to individuals with a range of auto-immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease and lupus.

There are still question marks about exactly how the treatment works, and further studies will be required to fully evaluate it’s safety and efficacy.

“As a research scientist I am always hesitant to speak of a cure, but the initial results have been good and show the importance of conducting more trials,” Dr Burt said.

Given the right funding opportunities, university hospitals in London could be conducting research into the therapy within the next 12 months, he added.

“It will probably be five to eight years before we see a treatment being widely available,” he said.

In an accompanying editorial in JAMA, Dr Jay Skyler, of the Diabetes Research Institute at the University of Miami, wrote: “Research in this field is likely to explode in the next few years and should include randomised controlled trials, as well as mechanistic studies."

Last edited by Carol; 09-17-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #204
Caribbean Rob

Did anybody else hear the CNN interview with Lady de Rothschild? There was a very interesting dialogue between Campbell Brown and Lady de Rothschild that can be examined on several different levels, and provide possible insight into future events. I'll provide a link for it if I can find it, as the interview just aired.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston Churchill
Old 09-18-2008, 02:21 AM   #205
Liberty

Just joined--looking forward to learning even more in preparation for what is to come.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #206
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello i've just joined as well. I live in the most isolated capital city in the world " Perth " West oz . Due to my not working and the boredom i've endured i got onto the net thank god, it has saved me from going insane. Anyway i've spent the last 5 months searching and studying whats really going on in the world and boy has it blown the top of my head off! I stumbled on to PROJECT CAMELOT about 4 months ago and it blew me away and i had a hard time believing some of the things that were said in the interveiws. Now after alot of study on most subjects my beliefs and thoughts have turned 180 degrees . I no longer watch tv ( only sport ) and i don't believe much what is in the newspaper and said on the radio, not that they lie it's just they don't tell all the truth. Anyway i've come to believe in the truth now thanks to BILL AND CAREY and many other sights i've plowed through and i thankyou form my sole you two great light beings you are so brave and i appluade you and i'm sending big hugs to you right now. I believe i'm a spiritual being first and a human being second and that allows me to have compassion and love for all (most of the time ).

Anyway cosmic christ light to all
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:56 PM   #207
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is really great that you've assembled this. I've been aware of upcoming problems for some time. Unfortunatley, most of my close friends and family prefer to keep their heads in the sand. Although that greatly saddens me, it is good to know there are so many like-minded people who prefer to be part of a solution rather than ignore that there is a problem. Keep up the good work.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:21 PM   #208
orbitgumisgood

Hello!

I'm new to the forum. I have been a lurker over on ATS but this forum was recommended to me. Looks like there is a lot of great information here! Hope that I can learn a lot and at least contribute a little.

A little about me. I'm a 27 year old female living in the Denver Colorado area. I'm definitely interested in alternative ways of thinking. (Which is usually just the most logical) It's really hard to find people my age that are open to new ideas.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:32 AM   #209
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, Let me introduce myself as Darren Swisher living in Indianapolis. Over the past year i have been "awakened" to what is "real" and what fabricated by our ruling parties of the time. I feel some drastic change is about to occur that will awaken even more people to the truth. I feel i need to get more informed and be prepared for what is to come. My mind and heart is open to the truth.

Darren
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:33 AM   #210
NUTZ

Just heard about PA today. Awesome site. Much needed and much appreciated. I know where I'll be spending my computer time from now on. Thank you sooo much for everything you do in the name of truth. Blessings to all.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:52 AM   #211
harmony

Hi All,
My first post ever - anywhere, but it is now calling me. The veil (curtain) was lifted for me about 2 years ago, and I can hardly think of anything else since that time. I found Project Camelot many months ago and visit it every day. I search the internet everyday for more of what may be the TRUTH. I could document the books and realizations that have brought me to this place. (mind control, gov cover-ups - real things that can be physically documented) I think that 'realizing' it is different for every single person. Everything somehow came into view. I started voraciously reading everything I could get my hands on. Still do.

I still (especially) don't believe everything that I hear or read. But now when I hear any main stream news (in passing), I always wonder, 'What is the REAL story?'. And that is a start. But I am surprised at how many people look at me like I am literally crazy when I try to discuss this.

I am not and have never been a religious person - but I love people, animals, nature, the earth and good will. I feel this is inate and I would do anything to help other people if I could.

My husband truly thinks I have lost it with all my conspiracy talk. But I know that my concerns have merit. I have never been someone to subscribe to ....really anything!! Except this. I am so sure about it. I have never once waivered on my feelings about this. It is just... right ..in my mind. At some very specific points - it all came together for me. (the realization of all the universal scams)

So, I am trying to think about what will I do if the worst happens. What if we are required to live on the earth without the society/technology that we have now, if we are so lucky to not be shipped of off to a FEMA camp. I am a city girl - sure I am smart - well educated (indoctrinated as I have come to realize), but what do I have to offer? My husband can build a house, build a car with his own two hands (his profession) and grew up hunting and fishing for his family's food! If I was with him, I think I'd have a decent choice, but what if we were separated? I think together we could do pretty well bartering services, because he can do so much. I am very much into gardening - but I am only a beginner, and live on only 1 acre of land.

We (collectively) need to band together, in our own areas, and have an emergency plan, in case the worst case scenario occurs. So who's with me around here? Don't we need to have a list of dedicated and organized people to share resources if need be?

I am thinking positively - and sending out good thoughts to all. But I want to be prepared too, physically and mentally.

Am I right in thinking that this is what the 'Ground Crew' means?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:08 AM   #212
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony View Post
Hi All,
My first post ever - anywhere, but it is now calling me. The veil (curtain) was lifted for me about 2 years ago, and I can hardly think of anything else since that time. I found Project Camelot many months ago and visit it every day. I search the internet everyday for more of what may be the TRUTH. I could document the books and realizations that have brought me to this place. (mind control, gov cover-ups - real things that can be physically documented) I think that 'realizing' it is different for every single person. Everything somehow came into view. I started voraciously reading everything I could get my hands on. Still do.

I still (especially) don't believe everything that I hear or read. But now when I hear any main stream news (in passing), I always wonder, 'What is the REAL story?'. And that is a start. But I am surprised at how many people look at me like I am literally crazy when I try to discuss this.

I am not and have never been a religious person - but I love people, animals, nature, the earth and good will. I feel this is inate and I would do anything to help other people if I could.

My husband truly thinks I have lost it with all my conspiracy talk. But I know that my concerns have merit. I have never been someone to subscribe to ....really anything!! Except this. I am so sure about it. I have never once waivered on my feelings about this. It is just... right ..in my mind. At some very specific points - it all came together for me. (the realization of all the universal scams)

So, I am trying to think about what will I do if the worst happens. What if we are required to live on the earth without the society/technology that we have now, if we are so lucky to not be shipped of off to a FEMA camp. I am a city girl - sure I am smart - well educated (indoctrinated as I have come to realize), but what do I have to offer? My husband can build a house, build a car with his own two hands (his profession) and grew up hunting and fishing for his family's food! If I was with him, I think I'd have a decent choice, but what if we were separated? I think together we could do pretty well bartering services, because he can do so much. I am very much into gardening - but I am only a beginner, and live on only 1 acre of land.

We (collectively) need to band together, in our own areas, and have an emergency plan, in case the worst case scenario occurs. So who's with me around here? Don't we need to have a list of dedicated and organized people to share resources if need be?

I am thinking positively - and sending out good thoughts to all. But I want to be prepared too, physically and mentally.

Welcome Harmony (and to everyone else, too!)

You're in exactly the right place - and your concerns do have merit.

Yes, this is what the 'Ground Crew' means. You'll find many friends, allies and kindred spirits here.

After only two weeks, we have 2,500 members and a really strong virtual community of informed and sensitive people from all over the world who are totally aware of the significance of current events.

Very best wishes to all - Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #213
kem
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone! Just give you a 'hello' from France.
I found out this website almost 9 months ago as I was looking after UFO news. I got into that matter when a good friend of mine gave me a weird video shot close by my dwelling (in the Alps). It showed a strange vehicle hovering in our skies, and turning fast on itself. Very astonishing, I tell u ! I was initially very interested in the Peak Oil topic, all the economic, scientific and political stuff but also in spirituallity as I did experience very unbelievable states of mind through meditation...

I'm glad to be here among people with whom I certainly have something in common...

Peace and love,

Marc
kem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #214
feynman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi All,
e (collectively) need to band together, in our own areas, and have an emergency plan, in case the worst case scenario occurs. So who's with me around here? Don't we need to have a list of dedicated and organized people to share resources if need be?
Its pretty scary being alone. I don't make friends easy and NOBODY wants to hear about stuff that get in the way of plans for the weekend and what's ton TV tonight.

This first thing we have to do is individually take steps to survive. Each one of us, depending on nobody. I believe that finding others will happen as it will, or not.

I'm currently reading http://is.gd/2RdW Its amazing how much better I feel knowing I can make fire with just a knife and what I find in the bush. More knowledge will come. I hope I never have to, but the knowledge is liberating. Just reading and realizing is liberating.
feynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #215
crowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Bill Ryan
How are You? I have a question or maybe more a tips regarding interviews. I have a friend over there (Norwegian myself) who i known for many years. His name is Jean Michel (Cmdr. Lyur), he lives in Arkansas. He knows many thing about UFO`s, dimensions and more.
Captain Lyur [Jean Michel Surmely] - a journalist, writer, speaker, member of the French free journalists and writers Association, member of the French photographers reporters cameramen and moviemakers Association. Born in France in 1947, Jean Michel was contacted by a large UFO when he was 18 and claimed being a star person, a volunteer from the Galactic Confederation and a crew member of the Intergalactic/ Interdimensional Fleet commanded by Ashtar and Sananda (Jesus). Dissociates himself from “fake� Ashtar command channelings. Lightworker of "Golden Light of Christ", Archangel Michael and the Sword of Truth.
My question is, is it possible for You to interview him? If You have the time, of course...?
Also, i would like to Thank You for all the good work You are dooing.
http://ashtarcommand.ning.com/profile/CmdrLyur
http://www.goldenlightfleet.com
Love, Jan (crowbird, Cmdr. Gol)
crowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #216
Natoka
Avalon Senior Member

2500 and growing!!!! Thank you Bill and Kerry for your work and giving us the ability to connect here. Great interview about your work on Paranexus that you posted on Project Camelot.

This is my intro and I just posted my first time on the "Creative Minds" thread. Isn't it a delight to find so many souls we can relate to. I live about an hours drive north of the Golden Gate bridge in Northern California. I'm retired from a lifetime of making other peoples gardens and am looking forward to finding that patch of ground to create my own. Several years ago I became aware of the conditions likely to surround 2012 and have gathered knowledge of how to live well with earlier peoples low tech ways. If it could serve them prior to the 18th century I wanted to know how to replicate it. In the past decade I picked up and practice a number of healing modalities and other practical skills. I look forward to participating with you all here.

Love and appreciation to all.

Natoka
Natoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:58 AM   #217
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, great forum. Look forward to participating here.

best regards, Gridkeeper.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #218
Stephen

Welcome Gridkeeper!

About TIME! hehe!

Many of us are looking forward to your posts....

Enjoy!
Old 09-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #219
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

just a quick note before I run off to a customer's place...

Welcome back!

Fred
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:01 PM   #220
tcap711

Smile Re: Welcome to the Forum

Bill and Kerry,

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate and enjoy all the hard work you both have done. I have been listening and paying attention to the project camelot site for a few months now. I have listened to all the interviews at least once and some more than that. I have been studying this stuff for years now, but when I found you guys and the interviews that you had done it opened up a whole new world of thought provoking material. I have never anticipated a time period in my life such as the one we are about to go through in the coming months and are currently going through. My friends and I have been talking of this year being the year that they would suspend the election and declare a state of emergency. Needless to say I hope for our sake that doesn't happen, but it seems that all the info and current events point to disaster for Americans. The Federal Reserve has taken over this week and the election is just another HOllywood movie it seems. I really want to be a part of this whole awakening that is happening and hope to help in a positive way. Please let me know if I can help you guys at all. I just received my Visa and now am a resident in Canada. It looks like I got out just in time although I wont be unaffected here. I wish you good luck and am looking forward to hearing some future interviews. I check your site everyday to see what is currently happening.

Thanks again,

Tcap711
Old 09-24-2008, 01:49 AM   #221
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Hi All,

Your story echo's fairly much what has happened to me. I am sure that this is also typical of all those who visit this forum.

Like you, I find it difficult to talk to anyone about this information and here is really the first outlet that I feel comfortable doing so.

Hang in there.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:08 PM   #222
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Hello you all!

I'm living in Australia at the moment. I'm male originally from norhen europe now been down under for some years.

I've been hanging around for the last week or so, and been reading a lot. Thanks for Bill and Kerry putting up this site!

I've never really looked into my spiritual abilities apart from sometimes after watching an X-Men movie thinking that it would be cool to read minds
I have allways been interested in history, especially ancient south american indians and found myself reading books about them when I was 10 years old. I was fassinated how these ancient people knew so much, there had to be more to it.

Recently, I have noticed weird occurrance with numbers. It started probably 3 months ago, It might have been going on for longer but that's when I started to notice it, a countdown.
It started with 5.55 showing up pretty often, then it changed to 4.44, sometimes it went back and forward between example 4 and 5 until it moved to 3.33 and started chanhing between 3 and 4. Well I have now seen my first 11.11.
Anybody have any idea and anyone else having countdowns?
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:10 PM   #223
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your welcome.Verbosis is not my strenght and neither rhetoric and sophistry.Good luck in your Project Avalon.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #224
suchanawesomekid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello

I just finished registering

I love this website already, and certainly I do because I am a big fan of Project Camelot.

I just found out on the Nutrimedical Report that Dr. Deagle will be interviewed by Kerry and Bill on Sunday 28th, and what can I say, that's just plain exciting.

I listened to the last phone update by George Green, and it was fantastic.

I hope I can collaborate with the website in very positive ways soon enough.

The planetary situation is not positive, yet it is very exciting. But we must be aware, not of what's going on or who did it or what happens behind the curtains, we are a little bit passed that stage, we must be aware so we can take righteous action.

RIGHTEOUS ACTION.

And trust in the present moment.

And the enormous power of our true mother, the Earth.

Mater Terra knows everything we think we know, and as it is her job to contain the Creation, she will support any good endeavor.

BUT WE MUST MOVE FROM OUR HEADS BACK INTO OUR HEARTS.

We must believe in what we cannot understand.

I love you all...

Peace
suchanawesomekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:28 PM   #225
Shaun*
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all...

Thanks for the forum

Much love to you all...

Namaste
Shaun* is offline   Reply With Quote