Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #26
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
That is of course true but its the same egoic mechanism that Hitler had.
He sold them on the idea that they were special, a master race that wrongs had to be righted. They the enemy deserve to die for what they did to us.
That is very much an egoic position and the ego of the populous bought it and paid dearly for it.
The ego can justify anything.
So Hitler was a master ego maniac and yes the ego of the population wanted and manifested him.
All wars without exception have fought from an egoic position. You have what I want and the end justifies the means.
So in order to get to the place where we stop manifesting war we have to individually transcend ego in my opinion.
Chris
Of course. Of course.

And the role of Christian doctrine in all of this is that it very firmly validates the "ego" perspective of reality; by asserting that it is actually possible for a man to be "God"; that this 'God' was willing to sacrifice 'H'imself for even one human being; all of which causes the individual to be primarily concerned about, ultimately, his or her own personal salvation rather than the over-all betterment of human civilization and the diminishing of all human suffering.

Were the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" to be widely understood, on the other hand, the focus would be shifted to the betterment of the entire civilization in that, in one's subsequent lives, he or she may very well be 'raised from the dead' as a member of any other race, religion, nationality, economic class, or sex.

As in Buddhism, such a perspective would lead necessarily to an abhorrence of war and violence; whereas, on the contrary, the followers of the Pharisaic-Jewish, Pharisaic-Christian and Pharisaic-Muslim theologians have been very extensively involved in both violence and warfare.

And the same goes for Isaiah's, Daniel's and Mohammed's Teaching that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.
4Q529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #27
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Christianity, Inc.: theft by deception

THE GODS OF THE EARTH WERE HUMAN
OM 52:8

January 12th, 2005 - Vivienne Legg
Around the world there continues to be interest, as well as heated dialogue concerning the mass of physical evidence of extraterrestrials provided by the Plejaren, the human extraterrestrial people who have maintained intense contact for several decades with Swiss man, Eduard Meier. But there’s far more to this story, which goes a long way to explaining why the facts surrounding this case have been so successfully and relentlessly obscured.
The Plejaren have facilitated the re-delivery of the uncorrupted, universal spiritual teachings for Earth humanity, and thus they have exposed the spirit-enslaving, evolution-stunting nature of religion.

Claims and controversy continue to swirl around the ongoing case of Billy Meier and the extraterrestrials who have been visiting and guiding him since the 1940s. This fantastic sounding story received world wide media attention in the 1970s but then fell out of the media focus. Meier was savagely branded a hoaxer. Stupid and malicious arguments still rage against the authenticity of his “too-good-to-be-true” hundreds of daytime photos, film segments and other hard evidence which was provided by these advanced people. Smaller arguments also continue around the prophetic material and the exquisitely detailed astronomical information given to Meier before it was discovered by Earth scientists. But these ET people didn’t come just to demonstrate the reality of advanced ET technology, certain astronomical facts and the obstinate and idiotic nature of Earth people, or even just to dissuade us from becoming a menace in the cosmic neighborhood. They came, in an act of love, to show us that our world is gripped by spirit-enslaving, evolution-robbing, false religious teachings, which had been set in train on Earth millennia ago by some of their own distant ancestors, who were intent on subjugating the primitive people by misrepresenting themselves as creator gods. The resulting madness and delusion has brought us to the brink of global catastrophe, despite necessarily

1 of 5 1/22/05 11:10 AM
Therefore the Human Should Become http://gaiaguys.net/GodsHuman.htm
strident warnings given over the millennia.

This matter – the exposure of the deception of Earth religions - is largely what has kept the Meier case obscured, including, even especially, within the ufology community, which is among the first to pour on ill-informed or ill-motivated scorn and bile. It is the main reason Billy Meier is the subject of such constant and vicious attacks, which have even included many attempts on his life. And this is the reason that the true nature of the teachings, promoted by the Plejaren, Meier and the highly advanced spirit forms, is still so poorly understood. This is why it is avoided, or distorted and ridiculed, by people working at all levels at keeping this message from taking hold. The message of the Plejaren and Meier threatens the highest political and religious powers on this planet; manifestly insane powers who, exploiting our weakened understanding of our true spiritual capabilities, and also exploiting our weakened level of critical thinking, are apparently intent on leading us to our doom, and the planet with it.
The prophet Jmmanuel, as quoted in the Talmud Jmmanuel said the following, in Jmmanuel’s Farewell, verse 17:
“Humans should develop within themselves the power to judge over good and evil and to correctly perceive all things, so that they may be wise and fair and follow the laws.”

Ironically, (or rather, predictably) one of the common lies promoted about Billy Meier and the FIGU* group is that it is a cult, or the start of a new religion. This is complete nonsense (though brilliantly distracting) which is readily taken in by countless people who don’t make their own enquiries. As you will see, Meier, while teaching tolerance of people’s beliefs, unambiguously opposes the idea of bowing down to any other being, or seeking outwardly for salvation. He teaches self-responsibility. Each person is responsible for his own spiritual evolution and for his own life, although, of course, he may have teachers and helpers. And importantly, along with teaching love and peace, Eduard Meier teaches that we should seek to evolve through knowledge, wisdom and logic.
*Free Community of Interests for Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies

In Dekalog (resp. Dodekalog), the book in which Eduard Meier has written down the original, un-falsified 12 Commandments, with explanations, it says the following.

p.15, 75. Die neue Zeit fordert nur noch allein Verstand und Vernunft von dir, und die Wahrheit zu finden und sie zu erkennen.
The new time demands alone only understanding and rationality from you, to find the truth and to recognize it.
It might be surprising when the new reader sees in Billy Meier’s writing familiar

2 of 5 1/22/05 11:10 AM
Therefore the Human Should Become
http://gaiaguys.net/GodsHuman.htm
sounding phrases and presentations, reminiscent of religious doctrines, and to hear that these teachings are not in the slightest bit based on belief, and are actually very different in meaning to the familiar distortions of which we have often become enamored. It is hard to think this way at first since, or course, it is the original material which would now be strange to us. But we are NOT meant to accept this information unthinkingly, through belief. Meier’s teaching says that wise people hear, see, listen, think and feel but don’t speak about something, or take it on as their own, without first considering, and getting to the bottom of, everything. In the introduction to Dekalog he writes:
Alles immer prüfe sehr genau, Und dan nur dem Guten trau. Always test everything very exactly, and then only trust that which is good.
It is confronting and confusing to discover that these spiritual teachings of love are sometimes delivered in very harsh language. But diplomacy is dishonesty and results in misunderstandings, and we are seen to be sorely in need of the plain truth. What better to make us really, honestly think, than to have our cherished, erroneous opinions stridently challenged?
OM, Meier’s most important work, includes the following verse.

OM 23:14. Suchet daher nicht euer Wohl bei denen, die da sind falsche Propheten und Sektenführer und dergleichen und die euch gestohlenen Honig um das Maul schmieren, sondern suchet euer Wohl bei den wahrheitlichen Führern und beim wahrlichen Propheten, die da euch mit harten Worten treffend die Wahrheit sagen, und die da von euch Mühe fordern und harte Befolgung der Gesetze und Gebote der Schöpfung.

Do not seek your well being from those that are false prophets and sect leaders and the like, and who smear stolen honey around your muzzles. Rather, seek your well being from the truthful leaders and by the truthful prophets who say to you the truth with hard, pointed words, and who demand effort from you, and hard adherence to the laws and directives of Creation.

My primary aim here is to make this information known to those who want to know, regardless of to what extent we agree with it. Here we have manifestly advanced people of some kind, with extraordinary resources and capabilities, delivering all kinds of intelligent and wise information, and strange insights to Earth humanity (and pointed criticism). Regardless of how I personally view it, we, supporters and opponents alike, have an urgent need and obligation to our fellow Earthlings to find out what it’s all about. Naturally my writing will convey how I stand. So I should clarify that, for me, along with the mass of evidence of the reality of these ET people, which can be assessed with reasonable logic, the over-all integrity of the teaching and wisdom speaks for itself. But the nature and quantity of the material is such that, to really be familiar with it all and truly understand it could take lifetimes. And as far as the spiritual teachings are concerned in particular, if someone does not recognize them as representing true Creational, universal wisdom and love, then
3 of 5 1/22/05 11:10 AM
Therefore the Human Should Become http://gaiaguys.net/GodsHuman.htm
arguments from me will not be persuasive.
Following is an explanation from Billy Meier regarding how he and FIGU regard themselves and their role with the dissemination of the teachings. (From the booklet, An Interview With a UFO Contactee.)

...We are not a religious nor a sectarian group, nor are we a political, military nor civil community group based upon any totalitarian and autocratic truth. Neither are we perfect in any way or all-knowing, and for this reason we cannot disseminate perfect teachings – many questions remain for which we have no answers. But we can disseminate the truth about the Creational-natural laws and directives with which we are familiar and for whose accuracy we can vouch. We state that it is the sole, pure truth for which everyone can search within and by themselves, in nature and one’s surroundings everywhere, and that everyone can experience and see it, provided the person is willing to look for and retrieve it. To this end there exists no other truth than the one that actually exists. And this is the precise truth we advocate...

By reading the contact notes, (of conversations between Billy Meier and the Plejaren) we know that there have been errors and misunderstandings throughout the decades of the intense Plejaren involvement with Meier. But we also know that the Plejaren and Meier do not pretend to be perfect, or to be anything other than humans (albeit very advanced humans) still subject to limitations, who admit to, even advertise, their mistakes. We must learn through our own thinking and reasoning, and it is in this spirit that we present the following. (Below is the recommended reading order.)
2. OM – The Book of Books – The Book of Truth
3. The Jschwjsch is Human 4. True State of Earth Humanity 5. The Creation Itself is Your Spirit

Source: http://theyfly.com/PDF/The%20Gods%20...re%20Human.pdf

Peace Be With You
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #28
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

There are so many different interpretations to scripture that it is impossible to be dogmatic about it. Everyone has their view of how to interpret the Bible, all one needs to do is ask someone and you will get their view. The majority think they are right and everyone else is wrong, but I have learned that the only absolute is that there is no absolute in interpreting scripture. Some of the ways the Bible may be interpreted are as follows: The natural historical view, the spiritual historical view, the prophetic, the spiritual inward view, the esoteric, the metaphysical, the mystical and these are just a few. So how can anyone claim to be the authority of Biblical interpretation? It is just your viewpoint, your level of understanding. And that may change! I have had so many paradigm shifts in my understanding of scripture that I am amazed by it all. I can view and understand what anyone is trying to say and ALLOW them to do so. I may not fully agree, but who am I to correct them, that is their understanding. If you are a teachable soul you can be at peace with what anyone has to say, and you don't have to be offended by another viewpoint; everyone must come into their own understanding their way. The main point is that we all learn and grow in our understanding, and if we can share with one another in open honesty and in acceptance of another view we will all be the better for it.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #29
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

This thread does not resonate with me and I can see where it may be in conflict with the rules here at Avalon.

Is this not the preaching of darkness?

Moderators?

Bigmo
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:27 PM   #30
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Naughty boy Bigmo, dont be bold, mommy's busy right now doing adult things-use your inside voice. The adults are talking

you definately know better
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:30 PM   #31
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is of course true but its the same egoic mechanism that Hitler had.
He sold them on the idea that they were special, a master race that wrongs had to be righted. They the enemy deserve to die for what they did to us.
That is very much an egoic position and the ego of the populous bought it and paid dearly for it.
The ego can justify anything.
So Hitler was a master ego maniac and yes the ego of the population wanted and manifested him.
All wars without exception have fought from an egoic position. You have what I want and the end justifies the means.
So in order to get to the place where we stop manifesting war we have to individually transcend ego in my opinion.
Chris
Agreed: It is not the religion that has gone to war and murdered millions, it is the state of consciousness behind the religion. True religion in the hands of a devil is evil - True religion in the hands of a saint is a blessing to all.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:33 PM   #32
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

hehe... ok Harper

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:44 PM   #33
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS View Post
Agreed: It is not the religion that has gone to war and murdered millions, it is the state of consciousness behind the religion. True religion in the hands of a devil is evil - True religion in the hands of a saint is a blessing to all.
That is exactly it HORIZONS.
Change of consciousness required or it is more of the same.
I know I go on about Dr Hawkins but he has been teaching this( Transcending ego) from the state of enlightenment for years. He is over 80 now ans still going strong.
He is not of any religion but St Teresa "0f India" wrote a by word for his book "Power versus Force" Now there is love in action coming from a person of religion.

You can find more about Dr Hawkins if you are interested on this site please look at more section if you are inclined to do so.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:55 PM   #34
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That is exactly it HORIZONS.
Change of consciousness required or it is more of the same.
I know I go on about Dr Hawkins but he has been teaching this( Transcending ego) from the state of enlightenment for years. He is over 80 now ans still going strong.
He is not of any religion but St Teresa "0f India" wrote a by word for his book "Power versus Force" Now there is love in action coming from a person of religion.

You can find more about Dr Hawkins if you are interested on this site please look at more section if you are inclined to do so.

http://www.veritaspub.com/

Regards Chris
Thank you, I will check it out as I am always a student of truth.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:01 PM   #35
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you, I will check it out as I am always a student of truth.
Thats great.
You will nothing but Devotion to God and love of Truth coming from Dr Hawkins.

Chris
Old 02-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #36
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats great.
You will nothing but Devotion to God and love of Truth coming from Dr Hawkins.

Chris
"We change the world not by what we say or do but as a consequence of what we have become. Thus, every spiritual aspirant serves the world." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

I like it!
Old 02-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #37
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

IRONICALLY, many are back in incarnations
to fix, the wrongs, they did, in organised relgions
in other lifetimes
~ when they utilised their force/or power incorrectly
and, feed the giants, that, are currently deceiving this world

(funny thing - in this grand cycle
- it is 'christian' organised religons
NOT eastern ones/or ancient old ones,
that are/and, have failed us, over and over again)

makes you wonder,
when are we all going to learn the lessons ???

ironically, in one grand cycle
the one, of avalon/and, camelot,
where things happened,
and, what occurred was NOT recorded,
as a very pretty picture

horrific things occured - is, that grand cycle repeating itself ???

- you can NOT play all sides, of every equation

- you can NOT play both sides of an equation

- you got to allow all sides / and, you got to discern facts from fiction

- you got to take what works for you/and, discard the rest

there isn't any organisation on the face of this planet,
that is more 'evil' than, the part of this world,
who eXpress themselves within the last 2000 years
within the 'organised' christian religions
of the "he/she" has come/and,-or, "he/she" has NOT yet come
(and, since, we have both divine masculine/and, divine feminine
onboard all of us- he/she, is very accurate)

- it is a he/she type of way, you need, in order,
to look at all iT iS,
the so-called
yOU iS / and, ALL THAT iS

ironically; that is about 33% of this world
-christians, muslims, and, jews

ironically; about 33% of this world, are the other ones~ancient eastern~asian, etc.,

and, 33% are athestics/or agnostics - or, others
(this group, is, the group, who is gaining a lot of ground currently)
and, yet, they need to completely shed, the 1/3 mentioned-
the organised)

also- the eastern religions,
don't do, as, the first 1/3 do,
and, they do NOT push 'the bible' into the faces of people
and, pound it, in order, to get people to look at what they truly have/or,
what they truly are

does anyone like to get pounded ???

there isn't anyone but YOUR SELF/AND, SELVES
your own inter dimensional/and, multi dimensional eXpressions
that can save you, but, YOUR SELF/SELVES

so- you got to save yourself, from your selves / and,
from other selves

the door you need to knock on,
and, to make open, is the doorway inside of YOU
- iT iS the one, that opens up, and, presents the 'real' bridge
to ALL THAT iS TRULY within 'you'

'you; are, as, he/she iS'

everyone is responsible, for the 'old' mess created,
by 'old' choices'
and, it appears, as, we said, history, does repeat itself !!!

makes you feel, very, very sad !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 09:34 PM   #38
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Agreed: It is not the religion that has gone to war and murdered millions, it is the state of consciousness behind the religion.
The problem here is that the "state of consciousness behind the religion" is conveyed by the doctrines of that religion.

A false doctrine cannot possibly convey the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God'; rather, a false doctrine can only exacerbate and intensify the thoughts and behaviors of the 'fallen' consciousness to the point of genocide.

So, to attack the falseness of a doctrine is to, simultaneously, attack the 'fallen' consciousness from which that doctrine has originated and which consciousness has propagated that doctrine and religion.

How many Jews would have been slaughtered during the Holocaust, for example, if the German Christians had fully understood that they might very well have themselves been Jews in their previous lives and may very well be 'raised from the dead' as Jews in their future lives?

But such a realization was massively prevented because, about 800 years before, the Roman church had slaughtered tens of thousands of Albigensians in southern France specifically for teaching that Jesus taught a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'. Thus, there is a very direct connection between the extermination of the Albigensians and the Holocaust; something which the media, of course, simply refuses to publicize.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #39
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
There are so many different interpretations to scripture that it is impossible to be dogmatic about it.
I am focusing on one specific Doctrine here: the Doctrine of "resurrection".

The Doctrine of "resurrection" is either a Doctrine of 'Rebirth', as it was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed; or it is the doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave, as it was taught by the Pharisees; is now taught by at least tens of thousands of Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'; and is believed by hundreds of millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

And just look at the horrific condition of this world as a consequence of such a false belief; with almost two thousand years of religious warfare and genocide and torture.

As Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them"; and, "Either be for me or against me."

There is no middle ground here; just as Moses taught in Deuteronomy with regards to the 'path that leads to life and the path that leads to destruction'.

One either tells the Truth or one is lying about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

And the religious 'authorities' are lying.

And the officials of the media and Wikipedia are preventing that from being widely publicized.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #40
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Q529 View Post
I am focusing on one specific Doctrine here: the Doctrine of "resurrection".

The Doctrine of "resurrection" is either a Doctrine of 'Rebirth', as it was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed; or it is the doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave, as it was taught by the Pharisees; is now taught by at least tens of thousands of Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'; and is believed by hundreds of millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims.

And just look at the horrific condition of this world as a consequence of such a false belief; with almost two thousand years of religious warfare and genocide and torture.

As Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them"; and, "Either be for me or against me."

There is no middle ground here; just as Moses taught in Deuteronomy with regards to the 'path that leads to life and the path that leads to destruction'.

One either tells the Truth or one is lying about the Doctrine of "resurrection".

And the religious 'authorities' are lying.

And the officials of the media and Wikipedia are preventing that from being widely publicized.
I understand and sympathize with your frustration and yes I agree with you re "resurrection"

But I would respectfully point out that "human beings" were slaughtering each other big time for thousands of years before Jesus or any other biblical teacher.
It may be that the problem did start with the eating of the apple from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, we have been told "Judgment is mine sayeth the Lord" it might have meant judgment is duality get back to oneness

I am not coming from a position of saying I am right about anything just putting forward observations
The Course in Miracles reputed to be channeled from Jesus says
"Know that when you take up a position you are identifying with an illusion"
All thoughts of separation from God is to my mind are an illusion.
The body being the home of the indweller God.
God is to be found within.
When the bliss of the Love of God is experienced it is unmistakable and that is my personal subjective experience.

Regards Chris
Old 02-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #41
4Q529
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
I understand and sympathize with your frustration and yes I agree with you re "resurrection"
Yes. Well the implications of this are really quite dramatic.

What this means is that, if this Truth were widely publicized, it would strike at the very root of the entire conflict between Jews, Christians and Muslims in the Middle East; in a way which never could be addressed by the political "peace process"--which was some 16 years of "process" but not one minute of Peace (Operation Cast Lead and the blockade on Gaza occurring within the context of the "peace process".)

What this means is that the censorship of this one Truth by the religious 'authorities' and the media officials is directly the cause of the coming horrific conflict which willl erupt across the entire Middle East.

This is something that I have been dealing with for more than 34 years; trying to get this Truth publicized for the purpose of at least diminishing the horrors of the Prophecies I have received.

And, as typically happens, there is even one person on one of these threads who has suggested that my writings here are a violation of the rules of this forum.

Quote:
But I would respectfully point out that "human beings" were slaughtering each other big time for thousands of years before Jesus or any other biblical teacher.
Sure.

But World War III cannot happen unless the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' first "sign off" on a religious 'justification' for such genocide.

Quote:
All thoughts of separation from God is to my mind are an illusion.
According to Isaiah: "My thoughts--that is the thoughts of God--are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways. As high as the heavens are above the earth are My thoughts above your thoughts."

That is the difference between the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' and the doctrines of the theologians.

And the measure of the bloodshed of the coming "time of trouble" will be a measure of the degree to which that Truth has been repudiated and censored by both the religious 'authorities' and the media.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #42
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Greybeard wrote: I understand and sympathize with your frustration and yes I agree with you re "resurrection"

Then you must realize how critical it is that this teaching be corrected on a grand scale!
Why dismiss or explain away such a Vital, Crucial, undeliable fact that this one doctrine of resurrection is being taught incorrectly! It should not be that one spends 30 years uncovering suppressed material and fighting for support for the Truth.

For anyone to be comfortable accepting as appropriate, that it's respectable for one to have his own interpretation just boggles my mind. There is a fundamental, correct teaching, that of resurrection as 4Q529 is relaying, that's been covered up & suppressed, period!

It shows how deeply ingrained is this state of minding your own business, this tolerance for trash, when it's nothing more than respect for lies being taught... on the premise that it might hurt someone's feelings. The rug needs to be pulled right out from beneath everyone's feet for to have received the Vision & Revelation directly would make one Intolerant, contemptuous even, just as Jesus displayed his intolerance for Lies because it has everything to do with the big picture, the implications worldwide are staggering. The True vision & revelation exists as available to everyone, but it's been hidden way purposefully, which, should it surface from the Top down would ultimately straighten out much of the world's problems, if you could just see the staggering affect this would bring.

It is Not okay that this one, specific doctrine of resurrection continues to be taught incorrectly worldwide to the masses.

A person with poor vision cannot see without corrective lenses.
A drowning person cannot save himself as he is drowning.

I had not run across any of 4Q529's posts until yesterday and it saddens me that so many here that contributed & responded to his vital posts, don't really "get it", even while most here agree that the bible is missing vital parts, we all just accept it and go on... we're so "uncled down" that we work our way around that best we can, it's acceptable that nothing to be done about it.

Then come to find out that 4Q529 was banned? I'm stunned beyond belief, I've yet to read enough to find out exactly why, but thus far it's emotional, ego wounds that flared, what I see.

I'm not inviting any comments to defend or distract from what I've just said.
It's so in the face Vital and I'm saddened as usual. Where's the responsibility?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #43
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

ps: by far... I am not a Christian.. I can't have anything to do with supporting. Long ago I uncovered the truth about the bible and other religious literature... was devestated with the findings even to the point of despair, turning to drink etc....

It's difficult to be Well in a sick world, and Thank you Graybeard for your recent, very kind & helpful correspondence.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:49 PM   #44
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
Why dismiss or explain away such a Vital, Crucial, undeliable fact that this one doctrine of resurrection is being taught incorrectly!

the Catholic doctrine about the Resurrection of the Body

states that at the end of the world the bodies of all men will rise from the earth and be united again to their souls

Christ rose after 3 days

Paul says ( 1 Cor 15 ) - that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God -

So it is strange that the Church doctrine alludes to some Christ like

Resurrection for all the Earth's dead and buried bodies

Mr 4Q529 sees a correlation between this specific doctrine and the

madness of the world

which would end if the Church instead promulgated a doctrine of Rebirth

Paul says ( 1 Cor 15 ) - If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable - but does not further elaborate the complex concept of Reincarnation

So seems we have a discord here between Paul the Church Father and the Son the Church

but to blame this doctrine the Resurrection of the Body as the source

and cause of massive human mistakes and world wars is at best fanciful

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-10-2010 at 04:41 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Deception and Corruption, Inc predates Churchianity, Inc by thousands or even millions of years. Jesus simply became a hood-ornament on Deception and Corruption, Inc and became what I call 'Churchianity'. The Teachings of Jesus are not at the center of this madness. In fact...they are the solution to this madness. Once again...it is very important to throw out the bathwater without harming the baby.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:16 PM   #46
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Deception and Corruption, Inc predates Churchianity, Inc by thousands or even millions of years. Jesus simply became a hood-ornament on Deception and Corruption, Inc and became what I call 'Churchianity'.

well put Ortho

deception and corruption

are cardinals of the Church too

Christ is above it

Last edited by RedeZra; 03-10-2010 at 04:40 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #47
detonator
Project Avalon Member

From my experience I think that he may in fact be real, and Christianity was used as a tool for control no doubt.
But is it as we are taught?

Last edited by detonator; 03-15-2010 at 10:26 PM.
detonator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"resurrection", 'rebirth', christianity, jesus, mohammed