Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #201
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Excerp from EDH eductional report summer 2005 entitled - 'The Battle of New Berlin'- report compiled from efforts of numerous high-level insiders but centered around the legendary 'Dutchman'- Major Ellis Loyd Richards Jnr- Air Force Intelligence officer who was involved in numerous military conflicts against extra-terrestrials and his son Captain Mark Richards who is now serving life in prison after beign framed for murder. A friend of mine in the US Government mentioned that his grandfather met this man in the past. The Dutchman was murdered in the late 90's which allowed even more infliltration of the US and British government. Conversations recounted by probable eyewitnesses at this historic meeting and recorded transcripts.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1976 Alien Threat

Major General Carrol W McColpin known to his friends as "Red" or "Mac", was between Bob and father. A World War II flying ace, a member of the Royal Air Force Eagle Squadron, and long-time Commander of special interceptor squadrons called to attack UFO's, Mac had officially retired from the USAF in 1968 to become Commanding Officer of the United Nations Space Command. At age 62, he was still able to fly combat missions, though he knew his real value was to know and lead his men and craft with his years of knowledge.
"So what do the War-Gamers tell you, Andrew?" Mac asked as a young RAF airman brought the civilian a warmed brandy snifter. "If the Chinese let the aliens through their gate, can we contain them without nuking China?".
"If they have two Grade-One Entry Gates, as I.S has suggested", he looked directly at McColpin, "Highly unlikely".
From the instant mumbles in the room, he could tell it was an unpopular answer. "You reasons?" father asked, silencing the room. "We know with one Grade-One gate in full operation, the collectives can push through a Short-Range Interceptor-type craft every 300 seconds", Marshall answered directly. "Not to mention their walkers and Anti-Grav tanks. Then there is the problem of 'fake-fronts'. According to all of our projections, no alien force will attempt a major attack on the planet without a secondary force. An attack through one gate to distract us, and a major press through another a few hours later to crush our forces. The problem is that they aren't stupid enough to risk long-term damage to the planet and majority of its civilian population. They know we are ready to nuke everything trying to stop them, so they have to come up with a plan that would remove all of our military threat before we can use any of our major weapons systems. Our greatest tool at this point is their own need. They would like to have the greater use of of our planet's resources, of it's beauty, and of the human race for breeding and fod resources. If we blow it all up, they get nothing. Thus, they are better off making deals with our leaders to take small amounts of material, and small amounts of females, than they are to mount an open invastion. They would expose themselves, and thus their real agenda, only if they were assured that the resulting conditions will provide them more of what they want than they can currently get".
"Would Mao's death make them cocky?" Father asked. "I doubt it," Marshall shook his head. "I think they've been working on something huge for a long time, and the changes in China have simply given them a long-awaited chance to put the plan into motion. I am in hopes that we will find more in the Chinese intel that IS has just captured than just another treaty. We need to get an idea of what the enemy sees as important outside China. Have there been buildups at any of the known or suspected bases in the solar systems, or perhaps even on Earth? Any UFO sighting buildups? Rich, you know something. I can see it in your face".
"Just a thought at the moment, Andy" Father smiled. "I must be tired. I'll let you know if I come up with anything".
"While it makes me sick to think of the deals that some of our civilians governments have made with the aliens", Admiral Louis Mountbatten said from his place next to Father, "I have to ask why anybody would risk such a major action when they have it rather good right now without pushing their luck".
"George, I believe you may some ideas about that?" Father looked to Keegan.
"Some intercepts the NSA has picked up over the last year, they seem to suggest political unrest among a number of alien systems... though we aren't sure why... some of our translators are pushing a pushing a theory that several species that can use huan females to breed with have reached some sort of critical survival limit, and need more breeders than they can safely remove from earth under current conditions.. we aren't really sure of our translations yet. I had planned to make a full report on it in a couple of months.. but I can get a preliminary out in a few days".
"Probably a good idea", Fatehr told him. "Andy, we're going to need some projections, fast. Invastion numbers, victim forecasts, how much of any such action can we hide from the public... I'll have a list for you by the time we go back to the table. In the meantime, how do we neutralise a two-gate invastion? George?"
"If they start pumping SRI's through", collected his que, trying to stay calm. "You know as well as I do what our only hope is- short of nuking the gates..."

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-25-2009 at 12:56 PM.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #202
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So , was the war in Iraq about a stargate ?
Yes

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #203
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Thanks James ,

I read bits and pieces of what you are mentioning here ; and now it is clear .
So , was the war in Iraq about a stargate ? Willian Milton Cooper mentioned
a captured UFO with body parts . Even that must have been true .
Do you know by any chance what type of aliens were / are involved in those bases on our planet ? Listening to a whistleblower on PC i realize now that even the movie "Blade Runner " has elements of truth . ( Earthly genetically engineered supersoldiers who fight off world ) . If people knew that the problem is cannibalism they would go banana .
Thanks for your efforts in telling us all this . Much appreciated please keep it up . Best wishes James
Apparently Bill Cooper tried to write a book about The Dutchman but was stopped

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #204
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi James,

Yes the individual (SS) Bonner was targeting S.O.E operatives and Bonner had done terrible crimes towards civilians and allied pows a number of SAS who HITLER classed as terror troops. Hitler demand all SAS, SOE and OSS to be excuted if captured behind enemy lines after the Commando raids during 1942-3 in the Channel Islands and French Coast. You never know what happened to former NAZI"S who held high secrets regarding Europe during that time and after. Some went to work as middle people for USA & UK in the Cold War maybe.

Peace, Freedom and Love,
SWIFTY
Can you refresh my memory what SOE is again?

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-24-2009, 12:52 PM   #205
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Hi James,

Wow now this is getting intresting and UFOs were on the top list of RF when one landed in one of the estates in Berkshire in the early 1900s and 1950s . Lord Courtney had a large estate in that area prior to WW1 and many farmer boys join up to the Berkshire Regiment. It was suggested Abductions were seen as witchcraft still in those days among poorly educated labours.

I wonder if crop circles were around during that time and if anyone in Berkshire has access to old libary paper.

UfO sightings were around licthfield , staffordshire in 1970s and 1980 near Army base and James any special thing happening around there during that time?

Cheers
SWIFTY

Last edited by SWIFT; 09-24-2009 at 12:59 PM.
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:17 AM   #206
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Note: Just imagine for a moment what effect witnessing that rite would have on a person. My DNA was effected from 1984 until this year because an 'imprint' of this entity was recorded onto my genetics. The back of body was physically effected after this, for example when taking part in martial arts and weightlifting later on, the muscles in the front of my body would grow very fast but it would be very hard to get any muscle development in the back of legs, neck, arms and such.
It sounds like a spinal (nervous system) interplay system then? Something about the back is strange. Also, whatever it is, is overriding your body's ability to develop muscle there. Trust me, your body wants to get rid of it. Can these systems be turned off?

Quote:
Any predicted danger for the children in IBIS over a specific time period is calculated on advanced computers by the Working Group. These systems predict future events including individual survival rates, 'greater good' survival rates.
Whose greater good? What greater good? According to whom? Written by what? This kind of data analysis is actually faulty, old school, game theory, incorrect in a seminal way. There are different models.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:21 AM   #207
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

This is for all of your otter friends.

It's an honest mistake.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:28 AM   #208
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Old 09-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #209
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Kate/mum in Tijuana, Mexico in 1978 ( she got around a lot! )

Note the 'Mule'- inside drug running slave joke

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #210
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So , was the war in Iraq about a stargate ?
See photo of my twin brother in Iraq. Man with eyes blacked out. My brothers and I are trained in recon and tracking of extra-terrestrial lifeforms through all terrains- jungle, desert, snow, mountains, forest.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #211
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Sussex 1985- 9 years old

The Working Group decide they have seen enough during counter-surveillance ops and decide to move in for a resque attempt. A plan is put together that involves sending me to a camp for a week in sussex. The extraction will take place here.
Jean and her Irish husband Wilf pay for the camp and I arrive with my bags in 1985. Children from all over the world are here and many activities are included in the course. Absailing, kanoeing, scuba-diving etc. We are divided into teams and we all share boy and girl dorms in the building. The centre is next to the sea in the area but no-one in the family can remember the name of the place. A helicopter landing pad is situated at the back of the building near the sea. The place is a lot of fun, especially being taken to a huge swimming pool for training by soldiers. A friend in the SAS told me about seeing my name listed on Navy SEAL training files, this may have been a SEAL/BUDS course at this swimming pool.
The children at the centre go through a 'trial-day', which means they are taken away from the centre early in the morning ( picked up at the dorm ) and come back a couple of days later with tales of scuba-diving and kanoeing adventures. Some are picked by helicopter on the landing pad and taken away by air.
My turn comes for trail-day and I am excited and nervous the night before. I took to one of my friends about my turn in the left corner of the room where we sleep and we eat sweets. I am picked up outside the dorm the next morning with my gear and taken out to the helicopter pad. A bird lands and a man in military uniform gets off and helps me on board. When we are in the air he says to me- "I've heard you are a very gifted young boy", we talk for a while until we approach a huge aircraft carrier type ship out to sea. We land and I am taken through a central building on the ship down inside. We walk through hallways with many people walking around. This ship is massive. We walk down a long hallway into a control centre. A man dressed in a white naval uniform greets us. This is John from Malaysia. I am very happy to see him.
Information is discussed between the two men that I can't quite remember. I am taken to a medical room for injections and health checks, then taken to a little cozt room with a bed in to rest. I look at the window at the ocean, I feel I'm home again. After a while I am taken from the room unto the deck of the ship. I am loaded into a fighter jet plane with two seats and we take off.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-25-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #212
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Central America 1985- 9 years old

We eventially land at an army base in the jungle. This is situated near a river. I'm taken into the facility to a place where other children are. I see one of my brothers here. The female MAJ handler is with him from Malaysia and Berkshire ( the one who rescued me from the Berkshire facility and took me to Cryo-Freeze in 1981 ). A Cross-Over event now happens and I presume he will be taken back to the UK while I stay in Central America. Much excitment and commotion is going here at the base. Some kind of new reptile species that has not been encountered before is active in the jungle. The plan is to capture one for hardware gathering. I am to help a special forces unit track one of these creatures. What occurs will eventially make me one the most distinguised soldiers in the America and British black-ops/special forces commuinity when I get older.
I end up going into the jungle with a four-man unit on a roasting hot afternoon just after this. I am older now and wear camo gear, boots, facepaint and a flak jacket. I lead the team deeper and deeper into the jungle. I have picked up a trail and I'm in some kind of state of natural bliss, tuned into the trees, smells and sounds. The whole jungle seems alive to me and moving with energy. The reptile creature I am are joined telepathically as the unit moves deeper into the jungle. I like the energy I feel from the creature. He is not evil, he ahs come to learn about humans. There are several of the creatures in the area, they have flown here in a meduim sized craft which is hidden below ground in the jungle. I know that if we catch this entity he will locked up. I have spent time in captivity and cannot bear the thought of this happening to the creature. The men I am with have done this many times on all terrains and I don't hold put hopes for the creature escaping us. I decide to make myself sick so the op will have to be cancelled. I start to give myself psycho-somatic symptoms of a fever. This gradually gets worse until I am being carried through the jungle. Eventially it is decided to take me back to the camp near the river. I end up back there and start to get better.
It is then that something very unexpected happens. A commuincation is recieved at the base by these ET group and a meeting is sheduled. They plan to arrive in their craft at night and land in the base. Apprently these reptiles have been so impressed by the grace of the 'young soldiers' coming into the jungle, that they would like to meet face to face with military personnel here.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-25-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #213
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
See photo of my twin brother in Iraq. Man with eyes blacked out. My brothers and I are trained in recon and tracking of extra-terrestrial lifeforms through all terrains- jungle, desert, snow, mountains, forest.
As in down craft recovery, or tracking ET that are moving trying to leave an area?
(is the photo repost your way of requesting more ..um...back relief procedures? )
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #214
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

James greetings ,

I have a few questions for you about a recent post .
Here we go :

1) Was Saddam going to make a deal with some different aliens for the use of the stargate in Iraq ?
2) Was this the real reason for the Iraq war ?

3) you mentioned before that some aliens take " huan " women . Are those women used for breeding naturally like us humans or to produce hybrids in
laboratory .
4) if it is in a laboratory , then it is the case that their species is endangered ?

5) It must be really a desperate situation .

6) has the Chinese government done a deal with an alien group similar to the one struck by US and UK , the deal consist of abductions for technology ?
7) If the previous item is true , it means that nations who are supposedly enemies are actually cooperating in keeping interactions with the aliens species secret from the world population . Is this true ?

8) how many small conflicts to eradicate alien bases on Earth have gone on in the last 50 years ?
9) Do you think The Power That Be can continue to keep the lid on
this war for much longer ?

Thanks for your fantastic effort . Even a few crumbs of info is appreciated .

Best wishes

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 09-25-2009 at 03:35 PM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #215
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
As in down craft recovery, or tracking ET that are moving trying to leave an area?
(is the photo repost your way of requesting more ..um...back relief procedures? )
Downed craft recovery, tracking of entities moving in and out and various locations.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #216
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

James greetings ,

I have a few questions for you about a recent post .
Here we go :

1) Was Saddam going to make a deal with some different aliens for the use of the stargate in Iraq ?
2) Was this the real reason for the Iraq war ?

I do not have this data
3) you mentioned before that some aliens take " huan " women . Are those women used for breeding naturally like us humans or to produce hybrids in
laboratory .

Human women used in breeding programs at Dulce in the past needed to be put on a special hormone treatment to have sex with various ET's. When Special Forces rescue teams stormed the facility in 1979, they found thousands of kidnapped women in cages begging for help. Among the worst were female 'cows'- i.e large numbers of women hung in harnesses with their arms and legs removed. These women were alive with their breasts connected to milking pumps. Their breasts were massively enlarged due to hormone treatment. Apparently this milk is considered a 'pleasure substance' by various extra-terrestrials and a trade exists for this substance.
The Special Forces teams encountered other women in captivity that were 'connected' to some of the 'vampire' entities i.e telepathic type snakes/worms that attach themselves to women for weeks and months on end, giving them constant painful orgasms and terror and thereby feeding off the chemically charged blood and bodily fluids. These individuals had been driven mad of course and the rescue teams killed most of the women they could not rescue with some kind of anti-matter bomb.
I am in contact with one of the men involved in this operation ( framed and surveing a life sentence for murder ). All the men involved either had there memories erased, were sworn to secrecy under pain of death, or were later framed or murdered by corrupt government factions. This man should have books and films made about him and retire as a war hero, instead he lives in a little cell with his typewriter as his line of sanity and connection to the outside world. I feel I am very fortunate to even have access to the internet were I can speak freely. This man has no internet access and tells me it is a joy for him to recieve short letters from me. I am the one who is honoured to be in commuinication with him ( one of the greatest heroes who ever lived ).
I plan on including the colour photos of the Dulce facility sent to me by contacts in the the US Government, on this thread. They have been posted on thsi forum before but I would like to get all the data in one place.

4) if it is in a laboratory , then it is the case that their species is endangered ?

Some races have become 'artificial' i.e- taken over by Artificial Intelligence based computer systems and have reached natural survival limits. Like heroin addicts there need for human fluids has increased.

5) It must be really a desperate situation .

Understatement

6) has the Chinese government done a deal with an alien group similar to the one struck by US and UK , the deal consist of abductions for technology ?

Most countries have

7) If the previous item is true , it means that nations who are supposedly enemies are actually cooperating in keeping interactions with the aliens species secret from the world population . Is this true ?

Yes

8) how many small conflicts to eradicate alien bases on Earth have gone on in the last 50 years ?

I do not have this data

9) Do you think The Power That Be can continue to keep the lid on
this war for much longer ?

No. This is why certain miltary leaders will kill us all with nuclear hardware rather then let us live, be captured and suffer the fate of the women at Dulce.

I'm interested in what people here think? Would you rather survive a full scale invastion and take your chances of possible capture or go out in a sea of fire?

Thanks for your fantastic effort . Even a few crumbs of info is appreciated .

Best wishes

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-26-2009 at 09:24 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #217
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

After the Dulce battle of 1979, the numbers of captives at the facility is apparently in the hundreds ( it was in the tens of thousands before this )

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-26-2009 at 10:40 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #218
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

James - An interesting experience for me when I looked at the mule photograph. I can sense/image the photographer, by his effect.

Celebrating a Golden Anniversary: 50 Years of Drug Dealing by the CIA
PART I. THE HELLWELL DYNASTY or HOW BURMA GOT ITS START
http://www.serendipity.li/cia/fifty.html
Old 09-26-2009, 09:44 AM   #219
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want go into the following area too much- films are films and reality is reality. However when I visited the Brock Barracks military base in Reading when I was thirteen years old ( more on this later ), people from the Tavistock Institute told us that the Illuminati commuinicate through art.

It was here that I signed my body and mind over to the US Delta Force for use in the 'Cross-Over' Robotics programs. I was told by an American officer at the time that it would be best for me to sign the 'voluntary surgery' box at the bottom of the form ( brain surgery ), that way I could go home after ops and not have to live on a military as he had to.
As far as I am aware I am the first person to speak publicly about the area of Cross-Over technology. I have talked about this for years but never in this much detail until now. To cut a long story short, I was recently in contact over the phone with a certain CIA/DIA agent in America. This man is involved in Hollywood and friends with Actor Bruce Willis. I gave him certain data and now I see the film 'Surrogates' with Bruce Willis about Cross-Over technology-

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-26-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #220
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

This hardware exists but is actaully more advanced i.e- A person can transfer the 'Thetan' into a surrogate while the original body is on life-support.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #221
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
James - An interesting experience for me when I looked at the mule photograph. I can sense/image the photographer, by his effect.

Celebrating a Golden Anniversary: 50 Years of Drug Dealing by the CIA
PART I. THE HELLWELL DYNASTY or HOW BURMA GOT ITS START
http://www.serendipity.li/cia/fifty.html
Not sure what you mean by this No-Caste

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 AM   #222
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by this No-Caste
No worries. There's a field throw-off from the donkey's reaction, like I see/feel what the animal experiences, and then further feel the photographer. Just thought I'd mention it. The drug cartel thing interests me. It'll be pursued elsewhere.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:21 AM   #223
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The MK codes on front of Mark Richard's letter is a cheap trick boys, I'm offended, this is as bad as sending alcoholics and homeless people to attack myself and a freind of mine. We don't even get the courtesy of a professionly trained hitman! Or maybe I was just injected with too much Phenethylamine and ALD-52 recently!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How sick does a country have to be before it collapses entirely?

Illuminati American Express code in ORANGE stripes upon this letter. Anyonw care to decode the message.

The latest poster to go up in Harwich
Using the CIA technique of 'show but don't tell' - otherwise mind control slaves have been programmed to 'miss' her name.

10a MARKET STREET: the new poster
An attempt to free mind control slaves, using the 'golliwog' code

Wow- a teenage Richard Tomlinson. 1980 relaxing, whilst on the graduate 'mind control programmer' course.

Note the 'fried eggs-zygote' mind control slave image behind these poor women. They are completely unaware of their status in the Illuminati cult.

from

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3Den%26sa%3DG

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-26-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:17 PM   #224
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Greeting James ,

Thanks for your illuminating answers.
Here I am again asking a few more questions .
1) You said that Special Forces Teams stormed the facility in Dulce in 1979 and at the times there were thousands of prisoners but now the number is in the hundreds . Were those aliens allowed to re-stablish themselves in Dulce or the government has no control on this ?

2) "No. This is why certain miltary leaders will kill us all with nuclear hardware rather then let us live, be captured and suffer the fate of the women at Dulce.

I'm interested in what people here think? Would you rather survive a full scale invastion and take your chances of possible capture or go out in a sea of fire?"
How likeky is an invasion ?
3) WHy now and not anytime in the last 3000 years ?
4) What is different now ? Are the feeding ground bigger ? Is the herd of humans bigger ?

5 ) Is the final choice for us humans to be one of the feeding herd of just ashes ?
I prefer ashes and a planet empty of lifeforms so the bastards cannot use it at all.
many , many thanks to you James for a fantastic job .
Cheers
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #225
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Human women used in breeding programs at Dulce in the past [incl. many hybrids]. I prayed for these souls and I hope they all die. I hope a big inferno rages and they can be released. I pray their deaths are quick. Even euthanasia. RIP. I'll happily take it to my own karma, if no other soul accepts responsibility for their plight. The 'program' on all continents should go up in smoke. Effen crematorium. With some honour for their service. The Catholic fathers (you probably know who you are) can help with prayer. I hope the ashes go some place nice. Maybe it has already been done. If so, good. After, the system can be used for high speed transport for all peoples of earth. IMO.

Last edited by no caste; 09-27-2009 at 04:53 AM.