Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 09-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #151
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I tried to find that article, too. Nothing. That news was in a different paper though.

President Obama visits Penzance?
Following a period of intense activity at Penzance’s heliport, pictures taken there apparently show the helicopter used by the President of the United States, with its distinctive green livery, touching down...

The company has revealed that the helicopter was actually one of its regular aircraft, temporarily reliveried and on hire to a film production company.

It was used in the filming of “A Special Relationship” charting the relationship between former US President Bill Clinton and Tony Blair.

The film, which stars Michael Sheen and Dennis Quaid, is a BBC / HBO co-production and will be released theatrically next year...

To the untrained eye, the Sikorsky S61 fleet used by British International Helicopters between Penzance, Tresco and St Marys looks like the VH-3D models used by the US President.
http://www.businesscornwall.co.uk/ne...marine-one-123

The Google sidebar ad I saw on this story was this, our PM:

I think weaving in and out of reality is the nature of this thread (or the objective of mind control). It's a p*ssoff actually, frustrating.
That news was definately in the Cornishman- Thursday September 10,2009 issue

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #152
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
That news was definately in the Cornishman- Thursday September 10,2009 issue
I'm back. I'm not saying it wasn't. It wasn't on their website when I looked yesterday. I couldn't find it anyway. The same article was on another one. I saw that the Cornishman is one of those papers that is distributed to a lot of local communities, i.e. one paper with a bit of specialized news for each town. It's how Conrad Black made (enhanced) his fortune in Canada (he's in jail now, Florida).

Website news can be changed in a snap. I don't have a hard copy, see? So it not being on the website doesn't mean anything really.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #153
no caste

Quote:
Mum/Kate Casbolt works at the Tate in St Ives. I'm a bit slow sometimes NC and don't understand the connections to the post above. Care to explain?
That's a coincidence! {unsurprising} A poster said - and who are those posters anyway and WHY DON'T THEY SHOUT!!!!!!! -

Shamsi Asadullayev

In addition those of you who went through this hideous OIL CULT programming, might need a couple of pictures to jog your memory of the 1949 oil rig – used to create ‘front alters’ and ‘demonic alters’ – available at:

http://www.petergcohen.com/Industry_...derrick2p.html

Old 09-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #154
no caste

Quite interesting CD stand on this site -

Stella Rimington: the 'unofficial' biography.

(By an ex-spook who worked for both MI5 and MI6 between 1979-2003.)

India: Rimington was recruited by MI5 as a colonial wife. After mind control programming, she went completely crazy. Rimington was given a cocktail of prescriptive drugs by the resident doctor at the High Commission, in order to keep a lid on her 'hallucinatory delusions'.

Later in life, Rimington was to keep a supply of Seconal in her handbag, to counter the psychotic episodes brought on by her increasing dependence upon cocaine. In short, she began to 'self-medicate'.
http://stellarimington.blogspot.com/...rimington.html

Anonymous said...

Stella Rimington used her step-daughters as agents - young women who carried her DNA but who had been placed into other families. The young women were not aware of the Royal Genome project and nor were their surrogate mothers.

Rimington was aware.

Rimington used these young women for sex as well as running her 'errands'.

Grim, is hardly the word.

The sickness and insanity which is prevalent in British Intelligence, is almost beyond words.

[An exposure of British Intelligence and their MI6 and MI5 training programmes. Rimington belongs to the "Royal Arch Freemasonry" Chapter in the UK. They think of themselves as the "Illuminati". The image below is an MI6 programming device used to to represent the frequency spectrum of the colour-coded microchip that is implanted into the pineal gland of all Illuminati UK slaves. See last comments for details.]

Last edited by no caste; 09-11-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #155
no caste

I'm on a bender again

Whot!? No music!?

Old 09-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #156
no caste

Reptile reproduction -

Most reptiles lay eggs. The act of laying eggs is called oviposition. Reptiles that lay eggs are called oviparous.

Some reptiles bear live young, and the term for this is viviparous.

Technically, a female that lays eggs is said to be gravid when she is holding eggs inside of her. A female that gives birth to live young may correctly be called pregnant.
http://www.exoticpetvet.net/reptile/rerepro.html

Compare -

Herp veterinarians are different from other veterinarians in that they specifically sought out additional training to learn far more about reptile and amphibian medicine than is covered in the usual veterinary school curriculum.
http://www.anapsid.org/vets/

Amphibian Morphology and Reproduction

Skin

An amphibian's very thin skin isn't covered by fur, feathers, or scales. This makes them vulnerable to dessication and abrupt temperature change, but also offers several advantages. Amphibians can breath through the entire surface of their bodies. In the case of the lungless salamanders (Plethodontidae), gas exchange through the skin alone provides sufficient oxygen.
http://www.aquatic.uoguelph.ca/amphi...bookframe1.htm
Old 09-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #157
no caste

YouTube - Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies
Old 09-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #158
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Once again, thank you for the great links No Caste

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 3, 2008 3:17 AM
Anonymous said...
The rites are important to them.

I was unfortunate enough to attend the IHS Templar Castle one in 2002.

Amongst the glitterati in attendence were:

J K Rowling
Gordon Brown

David Miliband

Stephen Daldry

Stella Rimington (she was the Dr Mengele of the organisation, organising the torture and murder of kidnapped children - no details - too terrible)

Dr Joanne Collie

Andrew Marr (he spent most of the time naked and screaming - off his head on some form of narcotic).

John Scarlett (he was so drunk/drugged up that he had very little idea of what was going on around him).

Paul O' Grady (he was the only one who openly disapproved of the entire set-up. Told me that he would never have had any sort of a career unless he joined them. He had held out for most of his life.)

The Templars had captured a large amount of people whom they called the 'snakes' i.e. slaves in a large dungeon underneath the castle. One brave person managed to set them free and the result in the neighbouring village of Mons and other places nearby, ensured that the British Army had to move in. Thus began the most incredible cover-up in recent European history. It was like WACO, Guyana.

The British Army ordered those in the Castle to come out. They then sent a tank in to bulldoze the walls.

Prince Philip and Prince William were in that Castle. Both of them had murdered countless tiny children in their rites. No details again - too terrible to write about.

The British Army assembled watched as both walked out with large, dark, woven potato sacks over their heads. They were then bundled into a van and driven away.

The British Army present at the time - may or may not have had any idea who they were but the SIS general there, certainly did.

They might have managed to cover it up regarding the ordinary soldiers there but the videotapes are now on sale worldwide. The whole event had been closely monitored for blackmail purposes.

You want to know what Gordon Brown is up to now? He is selling everything he can to pay off blackmailers. That includes those 'child benefit' records, the gold reserve - you name it - anything he can get his hands on.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #159
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

March 4, 2008 6:45 AM
Anonymous said...
Any top Illuminati mind control programmer will be aware of a what a LIZARD programmer constitutes.

The LIZARD programmers are the low-level element of the mind control programmers of the Illuminati cult - they do the 'dirty business'.

Rimington was one of this and still is.

She is currently the 'hands-on' Manageress of the Illuminati human zygote/egg/sperm mafia trade - run for and by the Royal Family to further their Genome Project.

Rimington reports to Eliza Manningham-Buller, who is the Royal overseer of this filthy trade.

The owner of it, is Sir Phillip Green.

The top LIZARD programmer is labelled 'The King of the Goblins'. This 'Goblin King' is currently Andrew LLoyd Webber.

Any young woman programmed as a 'zygote slave' by the Illuminati cult - will have been taken to Mary Howarth's cottage in Suffolk.

The walled garden behind is a 'programming centre' for 'red purse' mind control programming.

In short, Rimington takes young women out into the garden and puts them into a smallish, old and rusty red carriage - which is to the back of this 'wilderness' garden.

Rimington, who trained as a midwife originially (like her mother) then aborts the young woman in this container and then - either you laugh or cry - begins to eat parts of what she terms the 'delicacy' i.e. the foetus.

The traumatised young victim is always already under mind control
and therefore disassociates almost immediately. Rimington terms the unborn child 'a little rat' to her face and then wraps the remains in newspaper. She then takes it to the incinerator at the back of the garden and burns it, in front of the young woman's eyes.

Why is this sick and evil 'esoteric' practice carried out? To obsfucate the real reason as to why it is being done. Afterwards, the 'red purse' programming is indelibly marked onto the subconscious mind of the young victim - who will immediately disassociate as soon as she hears the words 'red purse' making subsequent forced abortions easy to carry out by GOBLIN programmers.

The whole process if part of ALICE IN WONDERLAND mind control programming. For further details - read the metaphorical account of the lizard being forced down the 'chimney' of the house in which 'little foetus' Alice is entrapped.

Rimington was insane - a psychotic - but even she disassociated to an extent in relation to her role as a LIZARD programmer.

She therefore used to tell her colleauges in British Intelligence that she was an 'interdimensional space lizard' who 'couldn't be destroyed by fire because we are like Salamanders'.

This is the current state of British Intelligence today.

April 10, 2008 4:27 AM
Anonymous said...
Any journalist who would like to interview either Stella Rimington or Richard Tomlinson - should go and hang around outside their house in the Colchester area:

14 Sycamore Road, Great Connard.

Telephone numbers (they have their own separate phone lines):

01787 376424

01787 378869

Rimington and Tomlinson have been posing as 'man and wife' for about 8 years now - during their sojourns back to the UK. He is known as the 'aging Public School' toyboy 'Richard'...and she is known as Ann Ellis.

(The book circle that she runs in Colchester might be a little unsettled to learn this news but having botoxed her lips - Rimington isn't as quickly or as easily identifiable in her usual 'panto' disguises, as she used to be.)

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #160
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

March 4, 2008 6:37 AM
Anonymous said...
Somebody hasn't been looking at Rimington's extensive files of her early history.

Her first 'human' murder wasn't her school friend at 14 years old, it was a 3 year-old boy whom she pushed over a ledge into a dump. His body wasn't found for weeks. She was only 9 years old.

To complete the picture, you might also want to know that Rimington murdered her first pet, a tortoise by cutting off its head with a penknife. This was quickly followed by poisoning her pet rabbit, the next animal that her parents were foolish enough to give her.

Rimington was eventually spotted in the equivalent of 'Juvenile Services' by MI5 who decided that anyone who had such a murderous history, someone who actively enjoyed murder - was someone that they wanted to hire. And they did. To their cost.

MI5 handlers still trawl 'Juve' today to spot other young people with serious mental problems and psychotic proclivity in order to train them up as assassins.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-12-2009, 11:18 AM   #161
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I found the post below interesting. Recalling killing a few birds in a Mexican temple with Dr Green and being hooked up to a chair for teleportation experiments is nothing compared to the extreme sexual and psychological abuse that are on the tip of memories- that I just can't quite remember- apart brief flashes every now and then.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 9, 2008 6:45 AM
Black Rabbit said...
I will put up some photographs of the microchip that was fixed to the pineal gland of UK Illuminati slaves...and that means most of the government apart from anybody else...

The coding was shown to me (by default) by Rimington who was trying to re-programme me again in 2003.

There is a fascimile of the colour-coded factors of the chip i.e. their EMF frequencies upon the spines of the Penguin Series:

GREAT LOVES

What the Illuminati were doing to their slaves every 5 years - was to scoop a bit more out of the pineal gland and 'stun' it by what they called 'a needle through the eye'. This served a dual purpose:

To prevent the slave from recovering any memories of the horrific sexual and psychological abuse during 'programming'.

To sell minute quantities of human pineal gland on the Royal Illuminati market.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #162
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

May 12, 2008 2:02 AM
Anonymous said...
You haven't exposed the full madness of Rimington's organisation and their plans yet:

Rimington had been programmed to be a 'lizard programmer' i.e. satanic abortionist.

However, along with her US mate Mr Mann (tycoon extraordinaire) she had begun to get delusions of grandeur - fuelled by the Rockefeller Family who actually worshipped a 'lizard god' on the quiet.

You sound loony just writing about this stuff, don't you?

Anyway, Rimington began to see herself as what Mr Icke would term an 'interdimensional space lizard' and what would such a creature do if it landed on Earth?

Lay eggs...

In effect, that is what this evil organisation has done - cloned Rimington's eggs (she is the STELLA MARIS of the Illuminati cult) and implanted them in approx. 100,000 women in the UK as well as all over the world. This is an international test trial.

Richard Tomlinson explained the ultimate trajectory of such an action:

To create a 'hybrid' man who could become pregnant. The Illuminati cult wants to eventually make 'women' redundant - a Nazi eugenics project of horrifying proportions. Rimington was a prototype of this project and couldn't actually have children herself. She was what one might term a transexual but secretly always thought of herself as a 'man'.

The eggs are currently been monitored by the 'HH naval intelligence coding run by the Monarchy) in NHS clinical coding and they have to be destroyed.

Rimington was singled out as having something terrible on her genes by the Luciferians/Satanists of this cult and to let things take their course, is to invite more than disaster and not just on a genetic/biological level.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-13-2009, 05:45 AM   #163
no caste

I have a practical question. How do you get paid for the work you do in a fugue (forgotten) state? Is everyone on salary? Volunteer? {ha} Or is this some kind of free labour SCAM?! Whether you (or anyone else) remembers working for the Crown or not, it doesn't matter when it comes to where everyone's bodies go and do work. These are probably labour issues. (I might add, child labour is VERY bad in the UK, of ALL places!) Do you have a employee union? I see back-pay due.

I'm going to let some of those images of what's her face slurping up human embryos slide by. Heck. In the West here, young bull testes are also a delicacy at castration time in the spring. (Not cannibalism though, admittedly.)

I have some thoughts about kinetic memory. It's a different set. Well, anyway, hope you're not dead. Don't worry about being crazy. (I'm a wizard!) So, about ALF. You said - 'If you take away the puppet look and imagine a flesh and blood creature, this is what the wolf type EBE's looked like at Penang in the 80's ( the hair on top on the head is different).'

(First, what's an EBE?) I also see ALF as Hermaphrodite, because his nose is unusual. I imagine experimentation has occurred with that too. Anyway, do you suppose ALF is closest to wolf or lion? And, what was the size of the 'creature'?

Last edited by no caste; 09-15-2009 at 05:09 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:59 AM   #164
no caste

Light waves and 3D (holograms) -

More Marvel Alf covers to explore! http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/alf
TV program 1986-90; An ALF comic book was published by Star Comics (and eventually Marvel Comics) beginning in 1987 and ran for four years, 50 issues, and nearly a dozen specials.

Last edited by no caste; 09-15-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #165
no caste

Quote:
No caste- to expand on your question, I don't know who my biological father is either. I often have a recurring dream where I'm in a room with Peter Casbolt and he keeps ignoring me. I wake up with a longing to be somewhere else when I have this dream. I nevr claimed to be sane and I'm sure it shows on this thread! ;>)

It's been hinted to me that George HW Bush volunteered his DNA for the creation of many clones in IBIS, but don't have much data about this. A former CIA hitman who proudly referred to himself as 'George Bush Snr's favourite mind controlled hitman' told me GBS has cancer of the pancreas and is using stem cells from embyos to keep himself alive. Put it this way GBS has many illigitamate children.
I worked for a wealthy guy once (as a courier). When his wife had a baby, he was obsessed about getting the umbilical cord, on ice in a cooler, to a private storage facility for the same purpose. That way, if the child gets sick one day, its own genetic matter could be used to help it. He was a doting parent, I guess, saw this as being responsible, planning for contingencies. He was very proud to be on the leading edge.

That CIA hitman. Is everyone aware of the intel advantages of direct com and OK with it? You mentioned somewhere that operatives elect erasure for certain jobs. About the dream. Some people on this forum throw their dreams onto separate threads and let everyone at it. That might be fun, or not.

If GWB is undergoing treatment as you describe, it's a bit at odds with his popular moral stance re stem cell research (Aug-01).
------------------------

March 6, 2009
Survey: Few physicians support private banking of umbilical cord blood

Private cord blood banks are for-profit companies that, unlike public banks, store umbilical cord blood for personal or family use. Private cord blood banks typically charge a $1,500 – $2,000 collection fee and an annual $100 – $200 storage fee.
http://www.dana-farber.org/abo/news/...ord-blood.html

Last edited by no caste; 09-15-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:28 AM   #166
no caste

Hmm, where is my ping pong of yuck partner? The ALF puppet thingy is going nowhere (or everywhere!). I think we're on Inorganic Chemistry and nanotech anyway.

This is another of my least favourite stories from the chamber - '..after they had made me sit on that 'throne' (and you know the rest - the spike up your anus - electric shock and 'esoteric' experience) '

Oh yeah - a red purse!!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #167
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have a practical question. How do you get paid for the work you do in a fugue (forgotten) state? Is everyone on salary? Volunteer? {ha} Or is this some kind of free labour SCAM?! Whether you (or anyone else) remembers working for the Crown or not, it doesn't matter when it comes to where everyone's bodies go and do work. These are probably labour issues. (I might add, child labour is VERY bad in the UK, of ALL places!) Do you have a employee union? I see back-pay due.

I'm going to let some of those images of what's her face slurping up human embryos slide by. Heck. In the West here, young bull testes are also a delicacy at castration time in the spring. (Not cannibalism though, admittedly.)

I have some thoughts about kinetic memory. It's a different set. Well, anyway, hope you're not dead. Don't worry about being crazy. (I'm a wizard!) So, about ALF. You said - 'If you take away the puppet look and imagine a flesh and blood creature, this is what the wolf type EBE's looked like at Penang in the 80's ( the hair on top on the head is different).'

(First, what's an EBE?) I also see ALF as Hermaphrodite, because his nose is unusual. I imagine experimentation has occurred with that too. Anyway, do you suppose ALF is closest to wolf or lion? And, what was the size of the 'creature'?

Ops for the working group are voluntary ( the individual and the family get looked after in other ways ).

More than one creature came out of the gate in Penang. The 'guardians' were taller- probably over 7 feet- the leader was probably over six foot- they all had similair faces- more close to a wolf than lion.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #168
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Continuation of timeline

SG Yucatan 1984

Three blond women are brought into the chamber by black clad men with dark plastic face masks on ( same type worn by security who gaurded us in Canadian facility ). The women are brought to the front of the altar and put down on their knees. A psionic struggle between myself and the creature now commences in my body as the creature tries to pull forward to attack the women. Four men in robes join in with the psionic struggle with chanting and arm waving. I manage to take control of my body during this process and come back into my body, which then goes back to normal. Myself and the women and then taken up the stairs to the left of the chamber by the security gaurds. I am exhausted.
Put in jeep and driven to a helicopter. Next memory is at some kind of airport in a room with Germans, Americans and British men. Papers are signed regarding my transportation back to the UK.

Scientific note-

Some kind of SG time displacement machine was situated below this chamber in Yucatan. The chamber was most likely designed to control the resultant energy from the machine below and contain it. Something to do woth manipulating a unified field ( unified field theory- equation that bends space and time- altars reality ). Exposure in chamber to energy generated by time displacement machine below would cuase the human body to become fused/interwoven with the electro-magnetic fields in chamber- This could cause body to dissapear, shapeshift etc- hence multi-dimensional entity that jumped into my body in 1984 may have come 'up' from underneath rather than pulled down.
Interestingly enough- groups that ultilize LG hardware do not fully understand how it works. There may acutally be various conciousness trapped within the machine- these entities may believe the only way for them to survive and live again is through the machine.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 09-16-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #169
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Note: Just imagine for a moment what effect witnessing that rite would have on a person. My DNA was effected from 1984 until this year because an 'imprint' of this entity was recorded onto my genetics. The back of body was physically effected after this, for example when taking part in martial arts and weightlifting later on, the muscles in the front of my body would grow very fast but it would be very hard to get any muscle development in the back of legs, neck, arms and such.
Regarding ending up in dangerous situations like this, because of the various hardware being utilized in these programs it is often difficult for positive factions to tell who is who ( good and evil ). The Working Group needs to risk IBIS members being connected to Looking Glass events such as one above to learn from said participants. This data is needed to learn how to stop ( control?) the Looking Glass program. Any predicted danger for the children in IBIS over a specific time period is calculated on advanced computers by the Working Group. These systems predict future events including individual survival rates, 'greater good' survival rates. Certain IBIS members may choose to volunteer to give thier own lives for greater good survival rates. If computer systems used by Working Group predict non-survival rates for participants, then Working Group keeps these individuals in custody for this time period. It is impossible for Working Group to keep all individuals involved in IBIS in protective custody permanently ). However all participants are under 24 hour surviallance and protection with WG operatives ready to appear at scene of danger and kill to protect at a moments notice.
Two seperate factions are at work here as mentioned before. The individuals running these rites use there won 'robot' security forces for these events. This is a seperate factions from Plume German traning camp. From my experience the people at Plume were kind ( Ma-At rightous ), as were the maj people on penang.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #170
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

From mi-5 whistle-blower link. A lot of MK triggers on this pic-

Tomlinson, Rimmington, Evans...

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #171
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Another one from the sight using CIRCUS programming ( Don't start freaking out about viewing this ) MK triggers are everywhere now, you'd have to hide under your bed and never go out or watch tv to avoid them

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-16-2009, 06:56 AM   #172
no caste

Oh ****! I don't think the human mind is designed for this stuff

It is what it is.

About Tomlinson, Rimmington, Evans image... {she is very flexible!} And her boyfriend is a ZOMBIE! [The Zombie Survival Guide http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zom...de/index2.html] That leaves eight bodies, the written (expansionist, toe-the-line) threat and the floater with a halo. I guess those are white wings, long feathers, maybe a choir boy cape, cocaine, PCP etc.

HALO

Lots of alternative nice images here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%2...iconography%29

You'll note if the halo falls around floater's neck, it lands conveniently. To that, I feel a strange compulsion to pull real hard for 4-5 min. Kind of (his) trachea in my muscle response. But he would perish with neglect too.

Last edited by no caste; 09-16-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #173
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh ****! I don't think the human mind is designed for this stuff

It is what it is.

About Tomlinson, Rimmington, Evans image... {she is very flexible!} And her boyfriend is a ZOMBIE! [The Zombie Survival Guide http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zom...de/index2.html] That leaves eight bodies, the written (expansionist, toe-the-line) threat and the floater with a halo. I guess those are white wings, long feathers, maybe a choir boy cape, cocaine, PCP etc.

HALO

Lots of alternative nice images here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_%2...iconography%29

You'll note if the halo falls around floater's neck, it lands conveniently. To that, I feel a strange compulsion to pull real hard for 4-5 min. Kind of (his) trachea in my muscle response. But he would perish with neglect too.
You talk in secret codes No Caste. Can we speak in private? The friendly beavers were passed around high levels.

michaelprince2003@hotmail.co.uk

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #174
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Front page articles from recent edition of The Cornishman newspaper

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 09-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #175
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's a coincidence! {unsurprising} A poster said - and who are those posters anyway and WHY DON'T THEY SHOUT!!!!!!! -

Shamsi Asadullayev

In addition those of you who went through this hideous OIL CULT programming, might need a couple of pictures to jog your memory of the 1949 oil rig – used to create ‘front alters’ and ‘demonic alters’ – available at:

The oil cult programming doesn't ring any bells with me

From the film

'Angel Heart'