Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #351
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

James,

is there any truth to the DNA activation source from the sun?

Has their ever been a positive harvest on this planet?
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #352
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Michael, would you know why my sons are connected to this base, i know we have spoke of this before is there an agenda in which they are being trained for something in the near future. Both have no memory of this, just knowing they were working a couple of miles away just recently leads me to believe something is going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
1986 Cambrideshire UK- 10 years old

The flight tests most likely take place at the US Air Force base named RAF Alconbury in Cambrideshire at this time. I now live at the base and have my own bunk bed on the left side of a small room which I share with other children. I prefer living here than Recreation Road.
The aircraft hanger is on the first level underground and located to the left side of a runway which goes off diagonally to the right in a grassy field. A large hatch opens to the left of the runway and the more secret aircraft take flight from the first level underground.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:31 AM   #353
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Beheaded reptilian entity- pic taken in South America- entity caught by shamans
It looks like a chicken head with fangs.

Quote:
New Berlin Base

By Earth defence HQ- story based on real events
... He commanded the huge underground airbase at New Berlin that would be tasked with defending New Schwabenland if anyone was stupid enough to attack them at that time of year.
James, do you think that the New Berlin base and the activity there contributed to the ozone hole in earth's atmosphere that we all worried about in the 1980's. I notice that Edward Teller popped up in one of your posts; he's the atmospheric 'sunscreen' guy, too. It seems to tie in to de-population and aerosol programs.

Also, do you have an estimate of where the psy-op COG-CON facility near Nelson BC is? Does it have a 'cover' name or function? I'd like to find it. This is what I have so far, a vista! (Not much.) I may drive there later this month, if I can.

no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #354
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I was thinking a dog. Whatever it was it is not happy.. very disturbing.

Glad you made it back no caste , thought we had lost you (again).
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #355
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1986 Cambrigeshire UK- REAPER virus

One morning myself and other children are taken from our room by one of our handlers ( a tall black american airman ). We are driven through the facility to the set of buildings on the right side of the runway in one of those 'golfcart' type buggys.
We are taken to a briefing room, sat in chairs and shown photos on a projector. The photos are highly classified but we are informed that is has been decided we are desensitized enough to view them. The first shows a dead black woman with injuries to her face. The workings of an enginnered virus are explained to us which reanimates dead tissue. The next photos show this woman reanimated and running around a jungle village in africa attacking people and biting them. The next photos show mass carnage in the village with black soldiers or police there as the whole village goes crazy with most people infected. The soldiers are spraying powerful hoses at people to keep them back and shooting some people.
We are then told that we are infected with a 'stable' variant of this virus and have been born with it. The virus has evolved inside us over the years as we have physically died and been resusitated several times over the years in a sub-program of IBIS known as OSIRIS.
Our nerves have been deadened and our capacity for voilence massivly increased. A 'cure' would mean losing our speed, strength, reflexes and aquiring the 'feelings' of humans.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #356
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Glad you made it back no caste , thought we had lost you (again).
I just get lost sometimes

Luminari - I think we should nominate VOTE James Casbolt! as new EU President!!! {hey, work it out while Prince Charles is away on business} I've been following that too. I read yesterday the phone lines were burning ... Or maybe a little nobody from Lithuania or Latvia!!

The EU's next step after the Lisbon treaty: Choose a president
The European Union is tossing around names for who could be the 'George Washington of Europe,' with Belgian Prime Minister Herman van Rompuy a top name. The EU is expected to decide by mid-November.
Checklist criteria for Europe's president, selected informally by the 27-nation council, includes a leader neither strong nor weak, not politically extreme, who leans toward the right but is not be rejected by the left, and who earns the acceptance of France and Germany.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1105/p06s01-woeu.html

Last edited by no caste; 01-02-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #357
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thought that was a done deal already!
Tony Blair the ex prime minister of UK was up for it he has been sitting quietly in the back room so to speak, Gordon brown his lap dog is pushing for it also, he has made many friends with the European Union would not surprise me at all if he was made next president.:

Quote:
I do just lost sometimes

Luminari - I think we should nominate VOTE James Casbolt! as new EU President!!! {hey, work it out while Prince Charles is away on business} I've been following that too. I read yesterday the phone lines were burning ... Or maybe a little nobody from Lithuania or Latvia!!

The EU's next step after the Lisbon treaty: Choose a president
The European Union is tossing around names for who could be the 'George Washington of Europe,' with Belgian Prime Minister Herman van Rompuy a top name. The EU is expected to decide by mid-November.
Checklist criteria for Europe's president, selected informally by the 27-nation council, includes a leader neither strong nor weak, not politically extreme, who leans toward the right but is not be rejected by the left, and who earns the acceptance of France and Germany.
http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/1105/p06s01-woeu.html

Last edited by Karen; 11-15-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #358
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Thought that was a done deal already!
Tony Blair the ex prime minister of UK was up for it he has been sitting quietly in the back room so to speak, Gordon brown his lap dog is pushing for it also, he has made many friends with the European Union would not surprise me at all if he was made next president.:
Hi Jacqui D - I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, if there's a fix already. But if the phone lines are burning, I don't think it's a done deal, not according to the article I read in any case.

Earlier talk of a President Tony Blair, the former prime minister of Britain, has faded. Neither France nor Germany is said to back Mr. Blair, whose politics are center-left at a time when those key states have center-right governments. Yet the virtual loss of Blair has catapulted center-left British Foreign Minister David Miliband into a leading candidate role as Europe's high representative, or foreign minister. A center-right president will be balanced by a center-left foreign chief, sources say. Britain may get a top spot to help keep the ambiguously pro-Europe Britain more strongly in the new EU.

I guess there are actually 2 important positions, the President (rightish) and Foreign Minister (leftish). Here's another article about Blair:

Tony Blair’s chances of EU presidency fade amid calls for a chairman not a chief - October 30, 2009
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6896136.ece
Old 11-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #359
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Random. The 'bloodlines' are confusing, so many affairs it probably doesn't matter anyway - and they know it. Nobody cares. The lost ring connection between Elizabeth I and the Second Earl of Essex (10 November 1565 – 25 February 1601) to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, no. It was a ring of fidelity, not doom. However, there is this:

DR GREEN TOWER OF LONDON (Mengele) - centre stage/scaffold*

As for Diana Spencer, I guess things haven't changed. Adultery is an executable offense. Diana nee Spencer received Grand Cross of the House of Orange (The Netherlands), in 1982. There are rumours: pregnant at time of death.

Vere bloodline: Genealogists calculated she was her husband's seventh cousin once removed and traced her bloodline to George Washington, Humphrey Bogart, Bonnie Prince Charlie and Rudolfo Valentino. Goes back to Charles II illegitimate line and/or some kind of Arthurian legend. I hope it's NOT going Lady of the Lake (that would be stupid!!! and M. Night Shyamalan had a similarly stupid film... lady in the pool... he seems to be a filmmaker stooge).

*The 4 houses of harry potter are probably an easier read - and that's just a deck of cards (inverted).

Hearts - black
Diamonds - black
Clubs - red
Spades - red

Last edited by no caste; 11-08-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #360
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

It seems No caste then that Blair has some competition from Milliband, milliband i know is high in parliament and could be a successor to Blair, but it seems no done deal then Blair!
A waiting game then!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #361
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Fire God X45- Armageddon and the Cup of Wrath

1987 Africa

After the bio-warfare briefing we are preped for travel away from the air force base. A C-130 Hercules lands on the airstrip. Our group of children board with adult special forces personnel.
We travel into a African jungle area and walk through the jungle with the adults. We hear a commotion up ahead and come into a clearing as black men and women appear from the bush and run towards us screaming with what appear to be severe skin infections, but on closer examination is more than this. They are mowed down with automatic fire from the adult SF people we are with.
The adults urgently usher us up the clearing and into the entrance of a village. The infected start to come out of houses, bushes and other places and are gunned down. There are several of us children and we form a circle and link hands. We breath in deeply at the same time and get our breathing synced up. On the outbreaths we begin to emit a kind of roaring noise. On our 12th breath we project electromagnetic energy into the centre the cirlce. This 'bounces' off and reflects backwards to create a shockwave. When it hits the infected, sparks start to come from their eyeballs as their eyeballs burst into flames. The rest of their bodies then spontaneously combusts. This happens to hundreds of them all at once.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #362
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1987 Clavius Moon Base

Weapon we used was a particle-beam weapon utilizing nano-tech and DNA/telepathic link with satellite

After the infected are neutralized a bio-hazard team comes into the village to clear bodies. Our group of children are then taken in jeeps through the jungle to a small runway with a building on the right.
The C-130 and a large truck are parked on the runway and we are taken in the truck by the Haz-Mat people and put in showers where we are sprayed with chemicals and water. When this process is finished we are taken to a cryro-freeze area in the truck and go through a similair process as the cryrofreeze in Berkshire in 1981. Put in cryogenic chambers with amber coloured liquid this time.

Time Note: I cannot be sure how much elapsed between being put in cryrofreeze and the next event. Whether hours, days, weeks or months, the following happened in 1987. FYI- As previously mentioned the mind continues to record everything in detail no matter how supposedly unconcious a person is.

Our group of children are put onto a military cargo plane in our cryogenic chambers and transferred mid-air on board some kind of ET Lightship manned by Tall Grey EBE's. We are in a medium sized room with low lighting, a quite humming noise can be heard as several of these EBE's man computer consoles. This EBE's have a treaty with the NSA and have an agreement to deliver us to the Clavius Moon Base after they perform certain studies on us.
The craft docks at some kind of orbital platform in the outer atmosphere. The EBE's take us into a different room and use a trangle shaped metal device attached to small metal construct to 'thaw-out' the cryostasis into liquid. Other medical proceedures now take place but memories hazy here. Metal headbands are then put on us for mind memory scans to learn from us.
These EBE's are living machines moving away from artificial intelligence towards natural suvival.
A crisis point occurs during the memory scan. This is because of our mindsplits. The EBE's become confused as to where are power and peace of mind are based. The EBE's, their ship and the computer on board form a symbiotic link. Their computations almost short-circuit over confusion over the following-

The scanner keeps switching at a incredibly fast rate between our power laying within ourselves and an artificial/fake 'God Construct'.
The moment of crisis builds into panic from the EBE's and the decision is almost made by higher ranking members of this collective to self-destruct the whole orbital platform. We the children are able to stabilize the scan signal at the last moment by pulling our conciousness into a 'still-zone' inside ourselves where our power is based. The EBE's quickly realize this and delete the artificial God Construct which the computer picked up within our psyches.
We are put back in Cryostasis after this and the craft leaves the orbital platform. After this we arrive in a huge aircraft hanger at the Clavius Moonbase.
We are wheeled out in our cryotanks by small Grey EBE's, out of the craft and down a ramp into the landing port. Rows of human guards in black shiny uniform wait in lines. Human Military officers wait in the upper balcony on the right side of the landing port, around eight small circular ships are docked under the balcony. A military commander dressed in black approaches our line as an extremely tall reptilain entity disambarks from the craft wearing some kind of armour. They speak to each in German with the Reptilian voice like a deep robotic growl. I can hear what they say and understand their language. I used to speak German at the Plume base in Brazil!
The German officer addresses the reptilian with some kind of Sumerian sounding name. I hear the EBE state the following-

"Transmission stabilized"

"Outcome successful"

"Proceeding to Alpha Centauri"

We are then wheeled down a corridor to the right by German soldiers and taken at of cryostasis in small rooms. When I come out the American Majestic woman from the early eighties is in the room with American and German scientists. She asked me "Do you know were you are?" to which I reply "yes". I am seated in a tripseat type machine with the usual holographic screen in front. A 'tetragrammic' spinning shape is used on the screen to activate my DNA and memories.
I've been to the Clavius Moon Base before. This was between transference between the Berkshire and Malaysian base in 1981 when I was put in cryostasis!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #363
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorian's Revenge View Post
James,

is there any truth to the DNA activation source from the sun?

Has their ever been a positive harvest on this planet?
I do not have that data, sorry VR

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-14-2009, 11:52 AM   #364
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Michael, would you know why my sons are connected to this base, i know we have spoke of this before is there an agenda in which they are being trained for something in the near future. Both have no memory of this, just knowing they were working a couple of miles away just recently leads me to believe something is going on.
I'm sorry Jacqui, I do not have any details regarding your two sons, the only data I have about RAF Alconbury is the NSA secret space program included here.
I'll ring you tonight at 8.00pm

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #365
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

James, do you think that the New Berlin base and the activity there contributed to the ozone hole in earth's atmosphere that we all worried about in the 1980's. I notice that Edward Teller popped up in one of your posts; he's the atmospheric 'sunscreen' guy, too. It seems to tie in to de-population and aerosol programs.

Also, do you have an estimate of where the psy-op COG-CON facility near Nelson BC is? Does it have a 'cover' name or function? I'd like to find it. This is what I have so far, a vista! (Not much.) I may drive there later this month, if I can.

I do not have the name of the cog-can base in British Columbia. I am still gathering data on this. The place is near Nelson. Probable connections with Banff too.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #366
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Important side note:

The IBIS program is run by Germans from Bavaria who are now high-level directors of MI-6/SIS and have English accents.
I am not at liberty to discuss details, simply for the fact that I have been always been treated well by the majority of the Germans in the project and we will be working together again in the future in defence of the planet.
One of these men was in St Ives recently and is over 90 years old but looks not a day over 55.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #367
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Important side note:

The IBIS program is run by Germans from Bavaria who are now high-level directors of MI-6/SIS and have English accents.
I am not at liberty to discuss details, simply for the fact that I have been always been treated well by the majority of the Germans in the project and we will be working together again in the future in defence of the planet.
One of these men was in St Ives recently and is over 90 years old but looks not a day over 55.
Hi James,
How many of these German fellows who work for MI6 are former SS youth and Cold War warroirs which might be in there later years?
Cheers
Swift
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #368
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

James,

Thank you for these updates. I was worrying, but it sounds like you had quite the Oktoberfest. Two questions, if I may:

1. what does E.B.E. stand for?
2. what are you and the Bavarians with English accents, now high-level directors of MI-6/SIS, defending the earth from?

Merci
Old 11-14-2009, 09:58 PM   #369
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

"We are wheeled out in our cryotanks by small Grey EBE's, out of the craft and down a ramp into the landing port. Rows of human guards in black shiny uniform wait in lines. Human Military officers wait in the upper balcony on the right side of the landing port, around eight small circular ships are docked under the balcony. A military commander dressed in black approaches our line as an extremely tall reptilain entity disambarks from the craft wearing some kind of armour. They speak to each in German with the Reptilian voice like a deep robotic growl. I can hear what they say and understand their language. I used to speak German at the Plume base in Brazil!
The German officer addresses the reptilian with some kind of Sumerian sounding name. I hear the EBE state the following- "

James . Is cryostasis = to cryogenic stasis in tanks ?
I thought until reading this that life can be suspended practically to embryo up to 250 cells size and no more . Is the technology you are referring to new or acquired ?
Is an atmosphere present on the Moon ?
Is a German colony present on the Moon ? On the dark side I suppose ?
How big ? From where do they get supplies ? You mentioned uniforms for instance .
You mentioned the word "defend " the planet . From entities like the ones in Malaysia I presume or there are others ?
Any information on particle beams ? Are they used often ?

Thanks for all this information . Great job !
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #370
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
1. what does E.B.E. stand for?

Extraterrestrial Biological Entitee

JC thanks for this whole thread once again! That post #362 was one of the most interesting posts I've seen on this entire forum.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #371
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

You are one of many James, and yet one in a million

UK child migrants apology planned
Gordon Brown is to apologise for the UK's role in sending thousands of its children to former colonies in the 20th century, the BBC has learned.

Under the Child Migrants Programme - which ended just 40 years ago - poor children were sent to a "better life" in Australia, Canada and elsewhere.

But many were abused and ended up in institutions or as labourers on farms.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8361025.stm
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #372
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Information given by James;

At 6pm Saturday 14th november as i was walking down my road Windsor Hill with my daughter Kaisha,a large round ball shape light came down low over our heads.
There were people on the street all around us yet no one else saw the light we were looking at.
Suddenly from a bush in front of me a bird flew out which seem to be carrying a twig in it's beak.
This is the same area (back of Windsor Terrace where i live) that the big foot had been seen before.
Kaisha run off up the hill in fright i chased after her, when i caught up i picked her up and she was hyper ventilating, i calmed her down.

This is what happened in the space of time in which people were around us then suddenly disappearing.
A craft stopped above me in Windsor Hill, two beams of light came over myself and Kaisha, we then both levitated into the air, i could see Kaisha up ahead of me her feet still visible to me.
Then i found myself sitting on a seat in dim light,in front of me standing was the reptile entity from Clavius Base, i would say he was around six and half feet tall, muscular build weighing around 18-19 stone.
he had a green face and was wearing chest armour i will try and define the face more when i have looked into this further.
The blonde woman from Majestic was standing on the right side of me.
To describe her the hair was very blonde but not white and she had it in the style of a bob.
She was very attractive, slim and petite, this woman i have seen before, she was attending the Probe International conference in Blackpool in 2007.
This lady seem to be following me around when i was there, when i was looking on the stands she was there and when i went to the toilet she followed me once again.
(back to the craft)

As i sat there i suddenly panicked and looked to the left for Kaisha, the woman told me, "Not to worry, Kaisha is safe".
I calmed down then.
The reptilian came closer and communicated telepathically in another language, it may have been Sumerian.
He called me Kamagol.
He said; "You and your family are in danger!your being set up"
Then he was saying something bout a planet, details are hazy next something to do with becoming peaceful.
The woman had a hand held device with a screen on it, it had a symbol of a dove with an olive branch in it's beak like this;

Majestic are using this symbol at the moment.

Kaisha and i stayed at my mums that night and saw flashes of blue light outside of back of house.

This information was given by James who asked me to write this up for him, he is unable to get to a computer before Tuesday and felt this was urgent data to be placed on this site.
Old 11-17-2009, 02:09 PM   #373
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Information given by James;

At 6pm Saturday 14th november as i was walking down my road Windsor Hill with my daughter Kaisha,a large round ball shape light came down low over our heads.
There were people on the street all around us yet no one else saw the light we were looking at.
Suddenly from a bush in front of me a bird flew out which seem to be carrying a twig in it's beak.
This is the same area (back of Windsor Terrace where i live) that the big foot had been seen before.
Kaisha run off up the hill in fright i chased after her, when i caught up i picked her up and she was hyper ventilating, i calmed her down.

This is what happened in the space of time in which people were around us then suddenly disappearing.
A craft stopped above me in Windsor Hill, two beams of light came over myself and Kaisha, we then both levitated into the air, i could see Kaisha up ahead of me her feet still visible to me.
Then i found myself sitting on a seat in dim light,in front of me standing was the reptile entity from Clavius Base, i would say he was around six and half feet tall, muscular build weighing around 18-19 stone.
he had a green face and was wearing chest armour i will try and define the face more when i have looked into this further.
The blonde woman from Majestic was standing on the right side of me.
To describe her the hair was very blonde but not white and she had it in the style of a bob.
She was very attractive, slim and petite, this woman i have seen before, she was attending the Probe International conference in Blackpool in 2007.
This lady seem to be following me around when i was there, when i was looking on the stands she was there and when i went to the toilet she followed me once again.
(back to the craft)

As i sat there i suddenly panicked and looked to the left for Kaisha, the woman told me, "Not to worry, Kaisha is safe".
I calmed down then.
The reptilian came closer and communicated telepathically in another language, it may have been Sumerian.
He called me Kamagol.
He said; "You and your family are in danger!your being set up"
Then he was saying something bout a planet, details are hazy next something to do with becoming peaceful.
The woman had a hand held device with a screen on it, it had a symbol of a dove with an olive branch in it's beak like this;

Majestic are using this symbol at the moment.

Kaisha and i stayed at my mums that night and saw flashes of blue light outside of back of house.

This information was given by James who asked me to write this up for him, he is unable to get to a computer before Tuesday and felt this was urgent data to be placed on this site.
Thank you for posting Jacqui

Saturday 14th November 2009

To recap- at approx 6.00pm on Saturday night. I left my flat at 6 Windsor Terrace with my daugher Kaisha. I kept looking up into the sky at the time as I felt some kind of energy coming towards us. As we left Windsor terrace and walked into Windsor hill, I saw a round flying object giving off a strong white glow. Other people were on the street at the time but did not look up. This object could have been mistaken for a star and it was only because I was looking up at the sky that I saw it.
I have seen this same craft many times over the last few months and it always flies over my flat on Saturdays and Sundays. Other people in the area have seen it too.
The object came down low towards Kaisha and I and I pointed it out to Kaisha. When she saw it she run off up the hill in fright. I chased after her and the object followed us. When I reached her I picked her up and told her not to be frightened. The object came over the house near us and I said to Kaisha "watch the ship for a minute, it will fly up into outer space soon"- which it did and dissapeared very fast upwards. I said this because this is what the craft always does.
The following is what happened from the time of the ship came low over us on Windsor Hill, to the time everyone seemed to dissapear from the street around us-

Two seperate beams of light came over us as we stood on the road. We were levitated into the air. Kaisha was higher up than me as we were lifted off the ground. I could see her feet above me. The next thing I know, I am seated in a chair in a dimly lit room with the reptilian being that Jacqui described for me in standing in front of me and the woman from Majestic standing to the left of me. I looked to the left of me for Kaisha but she wasn't there. The woman commuinicated telepathically that she is safe and I calmed down.
The reptilian commuincated the following to me telepathically in another language which I understood-

"You and your family are in danger"- "You are being set up"- and he mentioned something about becoming peaceful and another planet. The blond woman came over to and showed me the symbol on the post above on a small hand-held device with a screen on it.
I am to wait.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-17-2009, 03:59 PM   #374
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for posting Jacqui

Saturday 14th November 2009

To recap- at approx 6.00pm on Saturday night. I left my flat at 6 Windsor Terrace with my daugher Kaisha. I kept looking up into the sky at the time as I felt some kind of energy coming towards us. As we left Windsor terrace and walked into Windsor hill, I saw a round flying object giving off a strong white glow. Other people were on the street at the time but did not look up. This object could have been mistaken for a star and it was only because I was looking up at the sky that I saw it.
I have seen this same craft many times over the last few months and it always flies over my flat on Saturdays and Sundays. Other people in the area have seen it too.
The object came down low towards Kaisha and I and I pointed it out to Kaisha. When she saw it she run off up the hill in fright. I chased after her and the object followed us. When I reached her I picked her up and told her not to be frightened. The object came over the house near us and I said to Kaisha "watch the ship for a minute, it will fly up into outer space soon"- which it did and dissapeared very fast upwards. I said this because this is what the craft always does.
The following is what happened from the time of the ship came low over us on Windsor Hill, to the time everyone seemed to dissapear from the street around us-

Two seperate beams of light came over us as we stood on the road. We were levitated into the air. Kaisha was higher up than me as we were lifted off the ground. I could see her feet above me. The next thing I know, I am seated in a chair in a dimly lit room with the reptilian being that Jacqui described for me in standing in front of me and the woman from Majestic standing to the left of me. I looked to the left of me for Kaisha but she wasn't there. The woman commuinicated telepathically that she is safe and I calmed down.
The reptilian commuincated the following to me telepathically in another language which I understood-

"You and your family are in danger"- "You are being set up"- and he mentioned something about becoming peaceful and another planet. The blond woman came over to and showed me the symbol on the post above on a small hand-held device with a screen on it.
I am to wait.
As Jacqui mentioned, a bird with a small stick in it's mouth flew out of a bush at the back of Windsor Terrace just before the craft took us on board ( reality enginnering? ).

The reptilian was the same EBE as the one from the Clavius facility in 1987. I know his name but will not disclose now. He called me Kamagol on Saturday.

I'm having trouble getting a clear image of the face of the MAJ woman from the Clavius base in 1987 but I feel it was the same woman on board the ship on saturday night.
I have seen her before at the Probe International conference in Blackpool in 2007, she was following me around that afternoon and appeared to be trying to get my attention without approaching me directly. I may have seen her in Reading in the late 80's as well.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 11-17-2009, 04:23 PM   #375
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

TS (R) - CLAVIUS

Subj: X4566-2 (casj)

Assessment for Covert Tasking:

(1) Unstable implant (series TETRA) has made X4566-2 unsuitable for liquidation CovOps.

(2) Recommend X4566-2 be retained for obs. and released into general pop. for FALLOW-RIGHT double-blind testing.

COMD-CLAVIUS

October 4, 1988
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
File taken from NSA database

COMD-CLAVIUS- Commander of Clavius facility- NSA facility on darkside of moon.

1987-1988 Clavius moon base-

I am sat in front of computer on seat. Blond maj woman in room with me. The computer commuinicates to me with same digital female voice from the space battle simulations from RAF Alconbury.
I am shown moving geometrical shapes as huge amounts of data are downloaded into me in a short time. I am shown two planets- TETRA-NOR and TEYGETA with rings defence craft and forces arouind the planets. I am told 'we' are a computerized race ( Ascended Machine Technology ) and the digital voice talking to me is a living being who can inhabit physical bodies. The aim of our race is to exist perpetually on these higher dimensional planets and others like them, where war is non-existant. I am told that myself and others like me have been trapped in the defence rings protecting these planets and locked into repeating cycles of war. The defence rings are necessary I am told but the aim of them the beings involved in these protective nets to accomplish the following:

Complete a set number of cycles of defence and then travel to the planet itself to exist there- thereby letting the group under us take our place and learn from our experience. It turns out we have been become addicted to war and trapped in the rings.

My future on earth is then scanned. One timeline sees me working for the more militant groups in the NSA- Nazi ULTRA units and such. This timeline sees me trained at Brock Barracks in Reading in my early teens and then used for inflitration into the underworld crime scene in London and Reading. I am used as a 'headhunter' in this area of society and my job is to target and assassinate top criminal figures such as Jamacan drug lords, pimps, and gangsters. I see this future, I marry a woman named xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and end up rich and unhappy with xxxxxxxxxx as my only saving grace.
The other timeline sees me move to St Ives after a series of voilent events in Reading when the NSA begin to move me into the crime underworld. I do not become the first man and lead a less voilent life more in tune with nature. I surf and get involved in music, but am called for much bigger things later on.
The two scenes change very fast and settle in the second reality.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 12-10-2009 at 02:29 PM.