Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 10-25-2009, 10:36 PM   #301
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Swift- do you mean Joanne Richard's wife of secret space program captain?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 AM   #302
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Swift- do you mean Joanne Richard's wife of secret space program captain?
Hi Eleni,
Yes !

Peace
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #303
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Hi James,
What's your take on Author Johan Richards concepts of mass abductions in afganistan and Iraq by ETs. Also will abductions increase leading up to 2012 and after. Also has the stargates in Australia, China, Uk, USA and Russia merging into a large STG?
Cheers
SWIFTY
I've sent you a PM Swift

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #304
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

James- I'd like to know your take on Swift's question too- you can PM me as well- thank you.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 05:01 PM   #305
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

1986 Reading UK

'Fallow_Right - Reading, U.K. Prog Initiation (86) - Clavius. Observation/Report Func. Enabled. Obs Func Fail.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The OVER-SELF cloning technology from the Central American treaty is mastered and I travel back to the UK. I move to Recreation Road in Tilehurst, Reading with Kate Casbolt and her new boyfreind Neil Pettit. The FALLOW-RIGHT program begins immediately at military bases in Berkshire, London and other places.
Every week or so I am woken up at night with people in my bedroom wearing halloween type masks. Two men usually come into the bedroom and one always wears a werewolf rubber mask. I am taken by these two men to a car waiting outside the house. The two men sit in the front and I sit in the back with a woman. She often asks me what I remember about 'The Jungle' as we drive through the night. The night training sessions at these bases start with me being taken to some kind of aircraft hanger with these people. A large black aircraft is situated here- shaped a bit like a pear. A ladder leads from the ground to the front of nose of the craft. I am led up the ladder by one of the men and told to climb into the cockpit. This is very small with room for only one person. It is a 'bed' which you lie down on your front and slide into the 'tunnel'. This is a small area with lights and screens in front and the plane controls are in front of you. There is some kind of DNA interface with the flight system which you commuinicate telepathically with- the flight system is a computerised female voice which I commuincate with through a special helmet I am wearing.
This traning ops are flight simulation tests, and I don't actaully fly anywhere- not yet. Earth terrain tests are run, mountian regions, jungle etc. Also space region tests are run- much of this centers around 'asteriod combat'.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-30-2009, 05:07 PM   #306
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

DNA enhancements are also run after these flight tests. This involved being put in liquid 'pressure tanks' wearing an oxygen mask.
Photo below of me from 1986. I was given the 'Track 1' t-shirt to wear. Every morning at this time, I would look in the mirror and take in the track one message on a subconcious level. This would affirm I was Michael Prince- timetrack 1- original- This would help me to work with a clear mind during this training.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #307
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Sexual trauma-based cognitive conditioning-

Almost immediately when I moved into the house on Recreation Road the sexual abuse started at night. Neil would use 'rape as punishment' methods, and would come into my bedroom and engage in these activites with me, always telling me it was for my own good. If I performed badly on a maths exam, I would be raped, if I came home late from school the same. If I disobeyed Kate Casbolt in any way, i'd be hit with the nearest thing to hand and told "I'm going to tell Neil", we were all completely dissociated and out of our minds but on a subconcious level this would mean - "If you don't allow me to control you, you will be raped".
Neil is the man with the white t-shirt on.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #308
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I hope the sadistic pediphile has been removed of his jewels in repeated quarter inch increments!
Sorry, I'm feeling little angry at the sight and knowledge of who this man is and what he's done.

My sympathies to you for what you had to endure at the hands of a mad man.
Not that you can forget, but hope you push forward, move on, and don't let the experience continue to haunt and hurt you.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-30-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #309
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Let it go Michael remember what i told you!
I wonder if any of my relatives knew this guy Petit, they actually lived a couple of streets away from you. If he was well known in Reading they would know of him my family knew everyone round there.
Big paedophile ring in Berkshire,Makes me wonder with the underground base being so near how many children may have been used locally.
My nephew being one!
Sadly he is not here today to say his piece.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 12:19 AM   #310
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Hi James,
You have my prayers and Reading was a hotspot in the 80s . I can remember the barracks and the borstal with its hughe wall which we watch young childeren who did not conform be beaten by fellow imates scary stuff folks.

The old ruins which play hide and seek near the nuclear bunkers and wonder if they are still there today?

Peace
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #311
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

My husband and I are Americans who were living in Windsor, Berks during this period of time (80's). He worked for an aviation company and was their field service rep at Heathrow. I had a friend who lived in Tilehurst and I used to go up to the then new Sainsbury Mega store (the first one of it's kind in the area at that time). I look at this picture and the woman looks so familiar to me but the name does not. I wonder if I have seen her or knew her by another name. Is she British?

I have no words to express how troubled I am about your history because I had absolutely no idea that this type of thing was happening in my own back garden. I spent a fair amount of time in Reading because of the shopping and to visit my friend. Gosh, this is such a small world we live in after all. I miss the UK so much because I just love the country and it's people. I try to get back every couple of years or so.

I'm so sorry for your abuse - and I thought I had it bad as a kid. My heart goes out to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Sexual trauma-based cognitive conditioning-

Almost immediately when I moved into the house on Recreation Road the sexual abuse started at night. Neil would use 'rape as punishment' methods, and would come into my bedroom and engage in these activites with me, always telling me it was for my own good. If I performed badly on a maths exam, I would be raped, if I came home late from school the same. If I disobeyed Kate Casbolt in any way, i'd be hit with the nearest thing to hand and told "I'm going to tell Neil", we were all completely dissociated and out of our minds but on a subconcious level this would mean - "If you don't allow me to control you, you will be raped".
Neil is the man with the white t-shirt on.

Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:22 AM   #312
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Hi Bobbie,

Yes Reading has a very long history of military adventures which they have sent there young to die on battlefields hundreds of miles away. Her sons have paid the price of glory and honour. However, there is no glory in war and peace is the only glory which heals the wounds of heart and souls. However, freedom comes at a cost which is to the families of the fallen service men and women.

Peace
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 02:14 AM   #313
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

In the UK, do you think the military that perform these unthinkable acts are separate from the every day military that the public are familiar with and are they only black ops related. Is there only American generated black ops military or are other countries involved as well? According to Duncan, he saw kids from all nations but I'm wondering if all major nations are involved or is it just Americans that go into other countries and take their children?
Quote:
Hi Bobbie,

Yes Reading has a very long history of military adventures which they have sent there young to die on battlefields hundreds of miles away. Her sons have paid the price of glory and honour. However, there is no glory in war and peace is the only glory which heals the wounds of heart and souls. However, freedom comes at a cost which is to the families of the fallen service men and women.

Peace
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 AM   #314
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
In the UK, do you think the military that perform these unthinkable acts are separate from the every day military that the public are familiar with and are they only black ops related. Is there only American generated black ops military or are other countries involved as well? According to Duncan, he saw kids from all nations but I'm wondering if all major nations are involved or is it just Americans that go into other countries and take their children?
Hi Bobbie ,
Bobbie name has historical aspect in Afganistan colonial wars regarding the Berkshire Regiment which its mascot Jack Russell, no offense to you as individual. I think all nations have use there service personnel for unthinkable acts don't you think? Warfare is horrible for all involed!

I find Duncan discloure is very intresting and very brave individual. Like many wihistelblowers on many websites.

Peace,
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 03:52 AM   #315
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

What are you saying about my name? I'm not getting what you mean.
Quote:
Hi Bobbie ,
Bobbie name has historical aspect in Afganistan colonial wars regarding the Berkshire Regiment which its mascot Jack Russell, no offense to you as individual. I think all nations have use there service personnel for unthinkable acts don't you think? Warfare is horrible for all involed!

I find Duncan discloure is very intresting and very brave individual. Like many wihistelblowers on many websites.

Peace,
SWIFTY
Old 10-31-2009, 07:24 AM   #316
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sexual trauma-based cognitive conditioning- ...
Was Neil a housemate? A boyfriend of your mom's? A family friend? Also, would, say, someone be 'assigned' to the child in this way, do you think?

I'm just wondering how this worked out within the living arrangements of the family. For instance,

1. was this Neil's actual job, as part of the program
2. were the children 'offered up' as treats {sorry} for pedophiles from within other non-military social circles
3. where did this guy come from?

thanks
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:40 AM   #317
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
I hope the sadistic pediphile has been removed of his jewels in repeated quarter inch increments!
Sorry, I'm feeling little angry at the sight and knowledge of who this man is and what he's done.

My sympathies to you for what you had to endure at the hands of a mad man.
Not that you can forget, but hope you push forward, move on, and don't let the experience continue to haunt and hurt you.
Thank you for your kind comments Kari Lynn. I've found it in my heart to forgive Neil, he was a victim in this as well. His stepfather came back from a POW camp in the far east after the war. His stepfather was tortured in this place and started to abuse Neil and his sister on his return. They were children at the time. This included sexual abuse and such things as killing the pet rabbits in front of them.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-31-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:49 AM   #318
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Let it go Michael remember what i told you!
I wonder if any of my relatives knew this guy Petit, they actually lived a couple of streets away from you. If he was well known in Reading they would know of him my family knew everyone round there.
Big paedophile ring in Berkshire,Makes me wonder with the underground base being so near how many children may have been used locally.
My nephew being one!
Sadly he is not here today to say his piece.
He kind of kept himself to himself in the area. What street did they live in? you can PM if you want.
Yes there was a big paedphile ring in Berkshire, don't if there still is. I don't go back to Reading much ( one of the worst places in Britian for violent street crime ).
I was contacted last year by a girl who lived opposite me in Recreation Road. We used to play together as children and she had found my website. She told me that she was missing memory from large parts of her life and remembered seeing black triangle craft in the area in the 80's.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #319
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie View Post
My husband and I are Americans who were living in Windsor, Berks during this period of time (80's). He worked for an aviation company and was their field service rep at Heathrow. I had a friend who lived in Tilehurst and I used to go up to the then new Sainsbury Mega store (the first one of it's kind in the area at that time). I look at this picture and the woman looks so familiar to me but the name does not. I wonder if I have seen her or knew her by another name. Is she British?

I have no words to express how troubled I am about your history because I had absolutely no idea that this type of thing was happening in my own back garden. I spent a fair amount of time in Reading because of the shopping and to visit my friend. Gosh, this is such a small world we live in after all. I miss the UK so much because I just love the country and it's people. I try to get back every couple of years or so.

I'm so sorry for your abuse - and I thought I had it bad as a kid. My heart goes out to you.
Yes, Kate Casbolt is British. So many secrets in my family, I;m only just discovering the tip of the iceberg.

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #320
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi James,
You have my prayers and Reading was a hotspot in the 80s . I can remember the barracks and the borstal with its hughe wall which we watch young childeren who did not conform be beaten by fellow imates scary stuff folks.

The old ruins which play hide and seek near the nuclear bunkers and wonder if they are still there today?

Peace
SWIFTY
Do you mean brock barracks swift?

Where is this borstal you mention?

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #321
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Was Neil a housemate? A boyfriend of your mom's? A family friend? Also, would, say, someone be 'assigned' to the child in this way, do you think?

I'm just wondering how this worked out within the living arrangements of the family. For instance,

1. was this Neil's actual job, as part of the program
2. were the children 'offered up' as treats {sorry} for pedophiles from within other non-military social circles
3. where did this guy come from?

thanks
Neil was mum's boyfriend. Yes 'assigned' as you put it.

Neil's job was a director of the metal company below

http://www.servicemetals.co.uk/

This place was situated in Newbury near the AL/499 underground facility at Peasemore. Neil had military defence contracts with the MOD and worked underground at RAF Welford, Harwell labs, and Boscombe Down.
As far as I know these were all underground connections to the AL/499.
There was some kind of ring in the area. Child porn videos were being passed around the workers at the metal company. Neil's father, Bill Pettit was also a director of the company and also peadophile. There is some kind of 'culture' in these cirlces to seek out and have sex with children in the program. They believe the children's bodily fluids are charged up with 'vril' power and will extend the lifespan of the individual who absorbs the same.
Vril was a Nazi concept- the serpent power in the blood. The Nazi's wanted a 'natural' superman, namely one who had electromagnetic power innately in the blood, not injected from the outside with enhancement chemicals such as anabolic steriods

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 10-31-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:24 PM   #322
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Project DEADALUS- UN deep space fleet and the Battle of Vesta- murky connections coming to the surface
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not at liberty to discuss all the details regarding the following- suffice to say I am in contact with the highest levels of the American and British government and being given access to data classified above top secret.

There are definate connections my family and the legendary Richards family. The Dutchman himself may well have been present at the Central American treaty when the next level of tech was handed over to the American government.
There are connections between Captain Mark Richards and my father. The date 1982 is mentioned, which is a important date on my father's NSA file.
1979 was the year of the Dulce Battle, Captian Mark Richards was also involved in rescue operations in practically every major land-masse in the world in a 90 day period. This is the first time this data is being made public. Along with these was a rescue operation in British Columbia in 1979 of a group of cloned children from a facility there. This may well have been my group!
Mark was also involved in the NSA secret space program known as 'The BATTLE OF VESTA' when they actually engaged alien forces around a asteroid.
One of my SAS friends keeps mentioning involvement in the secret space program called DEADALUS. Please read in between the lines

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 10-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #323
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
James.

...most go missing around grids SW and SX.
Dear Ammit,

Can you elaborate on 'grids SW and SX'. Do you have any longitude/latitude co-ordinates so that I would be able to do an analysis?

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:17 PM   #324
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your kind comments Kari Lynn. I've found it in my heart to forgive Neil, he was a victim in this as well. His stepfather came back from a POW camp in the far east after the war. His stepfather was tortured in this place and started to abuse Neil and his sister on his return. They were children at the time. This included sexual abuse and such things as killing the pet rabbits in front of them.
abuse, sexual and physical, certainly is a vicious cycle that continues over and over in generations. I take it you have determined to break that cycle with you. It takes an awareness and understanding of the sickness that prevails in our attackers.
There will be times the the effects show up through out your life, even though you have come to forgive him, things will pop up in your face and knock the breath right out of you, or drop you to your knees.
Myself, when I got pregnant for my first child (and each time there after) I begged and prayed never to have a girl. I knew that I couldn't handle having a daughter and being constantly worried that she'd suffer the same abuse I have suffered.
I even had a dream a few years ago where an angel came to request that I have a girl, and I refused him.
(I wonder to this day what would have happened if I'd said yes?)
Each time some new obsticle pops up. I cry and learn to forgive all over again, and carry on. I'm sure it's something we'll carry our entire lives.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:57 PM   #325
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do you mean brock barracks swift?

Where is this borstal you mention?
Hi James,
Yes and At the back James !
What's your take on discloure James?