Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #26
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why The Venus Project Won't Work !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
I have worked in the fire service for ten years and when people are reduced to the base levels of survival there are always amazing examples of cooperation, teamwork and compassion. Lets not short change humans that are not enlightened to all these issues. My experience has taught me that people, once faced with their inevitable doom show amazing acts of courage and self sacrifice. There does come a point in everyones existence when you say to yourself f**k it this is the right thing to do.

I am still amazed at how many folk agree with me when I tell them this stuff. Have Faith avalon'ers
Hai Muzz, I think you are right.
I've seen the same thing when our village was on the verge of being flooded by the river.
We fought it for five days non stop and filled and layed 700.000 sandbags and went on night and day. It was winter and it rained for days.
But I never felt a better atmosphere in the village than during those five days, not even with Carnaval.
People sang and whistled, telling jokes and stories and when after five days the water stopped rising people cried and laughed and sang for days.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:25 PM   #27
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Maybe we should be less skeptical ... it only makes it more difficult and we know we have to move that direction anyway !

In fact it might be easier than you think. I agree that it is very difficult trying to NOT do old habits.
The power is to replace habits by something else ....

I think the main key is to keep people focusing on results. I have been working with lots of (international) teams.
The more you focus on result, team effort, the less they want to try to stand out individually.
Focusing on appreciation what's going right is far more powerful than picking on the things going wrong.

And then there is something else we have to work on: patience !
Most of us want something badly, we want it NOW.

I always tell people when a sentence starts with "I want" that it will cost them either time or money ...
Well if money is gone ... the only thing left is time ...

Guys it will only take time !
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #28
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

IMHO at first blush Project Venus does seem Nirvana-ish. But that is only because every single person on the planet has been raised and programmed in the opposite paradigm.

The shift in consciousness wasn't really brought up at all in the new Zeitgeist and I feel that will allow/create the mindset for humans to move towards this next evolutionary step.

Obviously a profit based society is not working.
Once all humans snap to the realization that we (as in ALL living things on the planet) are created from the same "stuff" the question won't be, "How are we going to do this?" It will be, "This is how it is supposed to be."

Yep... I am one of those dreamy, love slinging optimists.
I remember Atlantis. How wrong we go it, and what happened.
This is a second chance.
Venus, or something similar to it MUST work.

Embrace change.
It is the only way.
For if you are not in the process of change at every turn? You are in the process of dying.

Love and only love,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #29
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Change yourself. That is your personal responsibility. You cannot change others "me me me me." Only your own.

Meditation is how you get there.

Project Venus WILL be and I have just told you how.

Peace to you,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #30
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi friends,

There are some really excellent posts here. Muzz and Peer, I agree wholeheartedly.

Muzz, as you well know, a crisis puts our lives on the line and we start to find out who and what we really are. Even in this financial crisis people are already starting to work together in compassion to not only OFFER alternatives but actually practically live them.

These practical alternatives produce mitigating circumstances that are overlooked by linear thinking statistics and, of course, the controlled media which has so many zombified. Tee Vee is the biggest and most effective mind-control device ever invented.

ETi is teaching us to think holonomically, since we all exist in total interconnectivity with the entire web of life.

Here is a must see ten minute video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBnr...eature=related

Peer, all I can say is "yes!" And thanks. You greatly uplift me brother.

This transformation of our very minds and DNA is a process.

In this process we can learn from our own mistakes or keep repeating them. Our choice.

Meditation opens up our holonomic thinking to emerge from the traditional constipated points of view, which have caused us to feel trapped on a squirrel wheel for so many millenia.

Enslavement.

I prefer freedom as many right here do too.

Yes it is true, Project Venus is only ONE of the many New Paradigm solutions now emerging all over the world.

Combine all those and you have truly viable alternatives.

A great number of people when presented with the practicality of these things have an "AHA" and suddenly see that they weren't trapped after all.

Only the status quo power structure does its best to talk them out of it in order to maintain their control through deception, secrets and lies.

"That's impossible," they say. Yep, for them it is at that moment.

That's exactly what these controllers said about Galileo's telescope, the airplane and the automobile. Same folks around today are still blathering the same "You can't do THAT."

They are liars whose hearts have become petrified.

As for myself, I and some others I know, are already starting to live the New Paradigm. Get your hands into Mother Earth. Grow a garden. Open your heart:

http://eventtemples.com

Meditate. Play music. Dance. Laugh. Love and take care of your neighbors. Whatever you do, put your full focused intention on it and do it to the very best of your ability.

We are ONE friends and its time we started to realize it.

If you don't have the heart to focus your intention on what you do, it is because you are not following your inner bliss and need to find what does really motivate you and excite you. Follow your bliss not your social consensus constucts handed down to you by the vain traditions of the fathers.

Those limiting thoughts and behaviors are about to perish forever, regardless.

And .... DON'T WORRY. Your thoughts are more powerful than you ever suspected.

namaste,

Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Hai Muzz, I think you are right.
I've seen the same thing when our village was on the verge of being flooded by the river.
We fought it for five days non stop and filled and layed 700.000 sandbags and went on night and day. It was winter and it rained for days.
But I never felt a better atmosphere in the village than during those five days, not even with Carnaval.
People sang and whistled, telling jokes and stories and when after five days the water stopped rising people cried and laughed and sang for days.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:57 PM   #31
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

The prerequisite for any of the Utopian style societies to develop is a change, an elevation, in human consciousness. This is occurring, as it always has been, very slowly. As children are born into an elevated consciousness, they tend to ramp it up a notch. If children are born into a descending consciousness they tend to ramp it down a notch. Children, as always, are the key to propagating change. The change that you make in yourself is amplified in your children, even if they are just the kids next door, and not from your biological seed.

Although there is merit to the idea that human behavior conditions itself to the surrounding environment, it is a mistake to ignore the human nature from which it springs. So yes, we must change the environment, the government, the economic landscape, and more, to foster the new environment that will, in and of itself, create a new age.

Human consciousness, however, has never been, nor will it ever be, homogeneous. There will be Masters, and there will be learners, and there will be primitives. That isn't going to change and if that is left out of the model, it won't work. Waiting for the universe to exterminate the primitives, or waging genocide to kill them all, isn't going to work either. Whatever society will emerge, if it is to be successfully, must accommodate humans at every level of consciousness. To segregate the primitives and disenfranchise them from any new culture is just a new form of racism, and we all know that won't work.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:21 AM   #32
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
If we start sharing there will be no more poverty in this world.
:
truth
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:29 AM   #33
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread. We have only been "this" brainwashed by t.v for a short while and as most people on this forum know, it doesnt take much to open someones eyes. Once the eyes and mind are open, the rest will follow. Project Venus sounds to me like every idea I had as a child. Ive never understood selfishness and not sharing, never comprehended why people would want to hurt each other. Ive always felt that petrol driven motors are totally primitive. Because of my belief in being good to others I have been hurt, many times, taken advantage of more than I can remember and ridiculed for voicing my "ideals". I had a period where I withdrew into mainstream society and tried to be like all the others. I couldnt do it. I tried various means to find balance, but what really woke me back up was Mr. Icke. Now I'm back where I feel more comfortable. I understand the need for venting anger on society, its part of waking up. We've been ridiculed and manipulated, so its natural to bite back at first. Things are changing, its going fast, but Project Venus or similar is somewhat in the future, we have to cope with now and help & guide all those we can. Meditation helps the vibes. Bit of a long post, but we all like to say our bit
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote