Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 03-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #651
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post

The second crash was a set-up by AI. The radioactive pulse caused the team to be put under AI control. They met us at second sight and brought me and another soldier to the smaller craft with people inside burning to death. They made us go down on our knees at gunpoint and watch.
These Delat type soldiers were good guys at the first crash sight then changed under AI control after the pulse.

Michael
Hey Michael,

Curious regarding the AI pulse. Any information on how this technology works?

Is there a reason you were not affected by the pulse? (im not fully certain as to whether you are under some AI control or not)

Are there any ways to protect ones self from AI/AI pulses?

Thanks, I enjoy reading your material.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:02 AM   #652
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

how the story un folds
the AI target of illusion
begining of the five sense illusion

The world we know to be reality
Is an illusion

First we’ll start simple, if you have researched what the world around us is made up off, the building blocks of are so called solid world, you we’ll no or find out, the main foundation are atoms. Everything around us are made of atoms, the air, you & me, the table, the chair you are sat on, all are made up of atoms! All so you we’ll no that atoms are not solid at all they are in fact hollow. we can now see into atoms using strong stethoscopes, about 5% of an atom is suppose to be solid but lets get real we thought that all off the atoms were solid, that is an till we got the technology to looking to them. And we apparently don’t have technology to do this bull **** if you ask me this information is more dangerous to the people in power, who don’t want
People to realize the world they live in is an illusion, they mite start asking questions.
Here is a Picher I have manage to get off a atom

[IMG][/IMG]

This is a quote from Ernest Rutherford

If an atom were expanded to the size of a cathedral, its nucleus would be the size of a fly .deduced the existence of this atomic 'fly'

Quiet incredible if you ask me the nucleus (in red & blue) is the 5% that is apparently solid the other 95% ( in yellow ) is hollow well, that’s what we know with are technology Ha-ha. so this makes me ask if nothing around me can be solid why can't I put my hand thought it and why dose everything appear to be solid it just doesn’t make sense. Well yes it doses if you look at into are five senses. anyway I don't want people to take what I say as fact, that happens far to much, people have got to start researching things them self’s that is how you get true understanding tire to prove me wrong. Here is a quote by albeit Einstein

"Reality is merely an illusion,
Albeit a very persistent one."
******************************** Albert Einstein

I was searching the net for information on atoms when I ran it into a web site which had a question
Why do objects appear solid if they are made mostly of empty space?
Here are some ideas of people. But the fact is all are wrong I well explain in the next
Part. Love to all

Jan Rodrigo

I do not know all of the correct terminology...it has been many years since I have study basic science. But my understanding is that at the sub-atomic and smaller levels everything is made up of mostly empty space... yet objects and even our bodies appear solid... how can this be?
7 months ago
Report Abuse
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Atoms are not completely made up of empty space, protons and neutrons are measured at 1 atomic mass unit (amu). Atoms can have 1 to about 280 amu's depending on the element. However, amu's are very, very small, but built up and bonded, they form everything you and I see. Electrons are the sub-atomic particles that are so small they are ignored. This question would fall more so in the chemistry area.
7 months ago
100% 1 Vote
0 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse electrons exhibit wavelike properties; although they are typically thought of as "orbiting" the nucleus of an atom, in truth (or at least quantum-mechanically) they are more or less all around the nucleus at once. Well not completely, but sort of. Fermions are able to pass through this electron cloud (like when uranium decays and kicks out a neutron) and photons of certain wavelengths can also pass through atoms. Other photons are absorbed by the electron cloud, transferring their energy to the atom, usually in the form of heat.

So although atoms are mostly empty space, their electrons act as a "shell" and absorb many frequencies of light that reach them. The atoms in a solid are very close together, so generally photons can't pass through them without hitting something. In liquids and gasses, the atoms are farther apart, which is part of the reason why they are more often clear.
7 months ago on

I was looking for more information on atoms that would help to solve the problems that people have on explaining why, everything a piers to be soiled but due to the make up of atoms is impossible .here is what I found amongst main stream research.

What does atom mean in the Greek meaning?
In: History Politics and Society, Chemistry [Recategorize]

Atom in Greek means:

A. not

Toms. Cut

So atom means the smallest particle that can not be divided or cut anymore! Where does the word atom come from and who first used this word?

Around 2,500 years ago this Greek dude name Democritus was sitting around just thinking. He was thinking about cutting stuff up and came up with the idea that there must be a point where you could no longer cut something any smaller. He named the atom after the Greek word atoms, which means that which can't be split. The cool part is that he was right, well 90% right.

We can split atoms, but if you split an atom it becomes something else. An atom is the smallest unit of a particular kind of material. For example if you cut a gold block into smaller and smaller pieces you would eventually be left with one gold atom. If you cut that atom into pieces you don't get smaller pieces of gold, you get protons, neutrons and electrons, which can be rearranged into something completely different.

Imagine how you would feel if you thought of an idea that took 2,400 years before it was proved right! Talk about being ahead of the times! There is a nuclear physics institute in Athens, Greece named after Democritus. Think about that, how it would feel to have people naming stuff after you thousands of years after you did your work!

I started to think there is a lot more to this then any one can imagine, so I read some books and researched some more for information that was in the main stream. There are vast amounts of information on this which I will be showing you, and I think it is revolutionary as many put it the new science properly the biggest jump in human awareness for a long time. So what happens when scientist to day tire to spilt the last bit of an atom? I mean according to this Greek guy Democritus it can’t be done. I then brought a book called punk science (to help in my own understanding) this book is amazing and I will any one who would like to understand your self and this illusion to by it .I found (according to the book ) that when they tried to split the nucleus of the atom that instead of finding a soiled ,they In fact found a wave of probability , this infect means that when they went to the core of the atom to find some sort of soiled (particles) ,all they found was a wave probability to were it mite be ,or as put in punk science a map to were it mite be!. That means the atoms could be anything or any were in an infinite level of possibility! So what defies what they are or where they are? Well the next thing is the wave stays in the mode of probability (it should be called wave of possibility) till measured then its position is found, as ether a wave or a practical depending on the experiment i.e. if you do an experiment to look for a wave or on a wave, that is what you well get or if you do a experiment to look for or on practical it well totally responded but it is still nether a wave or practical it is both these is called wave practical duality. The wave of probability dose not manifest into form and till the experiment is done. Then it response completely to the observation (which is experimentation). There for it is in fact the observation which brings matter into form. Now if you look in the English dictionary under the word observe it means to be a conscious being. All so to make an observation you need a conscious entity. It is this conscious action (the act of measuring) that brings the molecule into realty and out of the world of possibility. In my own words I would say that the conscious thought which leads to action of the experiment defines the result, meaning it well respond to all experimentation it is a wave of infinite possibility. There for molecule them self’s are infinite possibility well we no this because there the fundamental building blocks of all matter no matter what. So my conclusion, are atoms soiled? no as we have seen the atom only appears in realty when it is consciously address or measured so that says for an atom to project a soiled object it has to first have a conscious binging make a conscious action which in turn can not be done with out a conscious thought. So on a deeper level we create realty by thought. I mean even though we find a wave or particle both (when we dig deep) are still made up of atoms. It is like infinite existence of vibration the only end or begging would be stillness. I mean if you think of this it would explain how it is possible for every thing to be made up of atoms and why we see things as being solid if there not . There just responding to are perceptions (believes) of what is real! When I discovered this information a lot of things came into light, but first let’s stick to the evidence.

Atoms vibrate with in them self’s, these is the only thing that separates objects is the speed in which they vibrate. If something vibrates slow it is very dense (like a table) if it vibrates faster it becomes soft like flesh .now if you look up vibrate in the English dictionary it means to move to and thro or to oscillate between to points with out one or other point to vibrate to there would be no vibration meaning there would be no existence (matter)! Now this is very interesting because of what we just discussed with the wave particle duality the wave could not exist with out the practical and the practical could not exist with out the wave, they live with in the same space but they can take form as an individual but this dose not mean the other is not there it is still in existence .why is this? Well I would say throw common sense that it is were the vibration is happening both are in fact feeding of each other and if you did not have one the other could not exist but they are still to separate points for the vibration to happened, then I had a burst of enlightenment (which I’m sure you are getting as your reading this) which I well discuses in anther post but as we have seen the so called solid world we live in is not solid at all and we seem to have more of an effect on realty then we could ever imagined to understand more of how the world is an illsion we need to look into are brain which is in the next posts. This and the following information is so importent to understnding how to break controll of AI and any other form of surpression

jan rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #653
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

james you sould post exspirence of the plieadian ship over your house its all evidence my close friend
jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-11-2010, 12:03 PM   #654
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufohunterusa View Post
Do you mean, a friend sent you this information who is in the NSA, who knows this was your experience?
If so, James, does this mean this memory of this experience on March 1st in locked down/compartmentalized, and you have no personal memory of it yet?
No i sent it to my friend in the NSA
I have memory of the event

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-11-2010, 12:12 PM   #655
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

you put twice

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-11-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #656
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Too funny!
-----------------------

James and Jan‏
Sent: 11 March 2010 08:57:50
To: cosmicrfgroup (cosmicrf@hotmail.com)
3 attachments | Download all attachments (129.2 KB)
jamescasb...jpg (10.5 KB), janrodrig...jpg (58.3 KB), stives.jpg (60.3 KB)

Our X-Man, James '007' Bolt, in St Ives, Cornwall has now revealed that he has a pal named Jan Rodrigo who lives near St Ives who is a former lunatic asylum inmate who has teamed up with James to battle the aliens. Meanwhile, St Ives continues to be abuzz with NSA agents driving around in black Cadillacs asking the way to Tescos. In fact, Tescos seems to be the rendezvous point for 'black ops' in the area and the Tesco manager admits he's mystified at all the black Cadillacs and 'spooks' that frequent his supermarket. Meanwhile, alien spacecraft keep crashing all around after being shot down by Tesla beam weaponry at nearby Portreath AFB. James, meanwhile, is on the ball retrieving all the crashed spacecraft and ET bodies which he's purported to be storing in his fridge where he uses the body parts in bizarre Satanic rituals once performed by his nemesis, Aleister Crowley, and his disciple, Ron Hubbard. Okay, folks, I gotta go now before I also go nuts!! Meanwhile, check out the posts at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=252724.
Yours in the battle for planet earth,
Rev Dr Anthony G. Pike (UK)
Cosmic Research Foundation
Markapur, A.P. 523316, India
E-Mail cosmicrf@hotmail.com
Tel 91-8596-224312/9959-684635
Date 11th March 2010

[IMG][/IMG]
Jan lives right next door to tescos
It was broken into the other night and a lot of police activity around
The police came to Jans house to question someone about the break in
The rev could be onto something here hee hee!!!

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #657
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Who is the picture of?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:29 PM   #658
ufohunterusa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
Who is the picture of?
Is that Jan Rodrigo? What is his native language?

Regarding the below email in yellow, sorry but I haven't been following this Rev. Anthony Pike stuff, can someone fill me in real quick (sounds like someone enjoying some creative humor on the subject of this thread).

James and Jan‏

Our X-Man, James '007' Bolt, in St Ives, Cornwall has now revealed that he has a pal named Jan Rodrigo who lives near St Ives who is a former lunatic asylum inmate who has teamed up with James to battle the aliens. Meanwhile, St Ives continues to be abuzz with NSA agents driving around in black Cadillacs asking the way to Tescos. In fact, Tescos seems to be the rendezvous point for 'black ops' in the area and the Tesco manager admits he's mystified at all the black Cadillacs and 'spooks' that frequent his supermarket. Meanwhile, alien spacecraft keep crashing all around after being shot down by Tesla beam weaponry at nearby Portreath AFB. James, meanwhile, is on the ball retrieving all the crashed spacecraft and ET bodies which he's purported to be storing in his fridge where he uses the body parts in bizarre Satanic rituals once performed by his nemesis, Aleister Crowley, and his disciple, Ron Hubbard. Okay, folks, I gotta go now before I also go nuts!! Meanwhile, check out the posts at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=252724.
Date 11th March 2010
ufohunterusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:54 PM   #659
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

jan rodrigo yes thats me i dont no the work of rev etheir ill have to speak to james. Im English Irish Chinese and ceylonesse ,I found out not long a go that my famliy on my dads side is part the book keepers in the house of lords in ceylon {i think its ceylon but im stll reserching} which go's back to royle blood line, im a bit of a mix a haha.

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-11-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:46 PM   #660
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking Rev. Dr. Pike misspelled his foundation.
Comic Research Foundation.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #661
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

okay that was funny by the rev ha ha.
Seriously though Jan i like your theory on the illusion we call earth.
Now some can see atoms, i am not saying i can but have noticed the illusion breaking down.
When you see this it is very strange the illusion is still around you but you get a tiny fracture than it enlarges i see it as small cube shapes, not having any knowledge of the sciences this is the only way i can describe it.
Do you have knowledge of motion?
and string theory?
This interests me.
And the cubed earth, what people do not realise when something cubed spins it is actually shown as a sphere Earth shape as it appears to us.
I look forward to your next post, thanks for you enlightenment.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:38 PM   #662
Linda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Regarding the below email in yellow, sorry but I haven't been following this Rev. Anthony Pike stuff, can someone fill me in real quick (sounds like someone enjoying some creative humor on the subject of this thread).

James and Jan‏

Our X-Man, James '007' Bolt, in St Ives, Cornwall has now revealed that he has a pal named Jan Rodrigo who lives near St Ives who is a former lunatic asylum inmate who has teamed up with James to battle the aliens. Meanwhile, St Ives continues to be abuzz with NSA agents driving around in black Cadillacs asking the way to Tescos. In fact, Tescos seems to be the rendezvous point for 'black ops' in the area and the Tesco manager admits he's mystified at all the black Cadillacs and 'spooks' that frequent his supermarket. Meanwhile, alien spacecraft keep crashing all around after being shot down by Tesla beam weaponry at nearby Portreath AFB. James, meanwhile, is on the ball retrieving all the crashed spacecraft and ET bodies which he's purported to be storing in his fridge where he uses the body parts in bizarre Satanic rituals once performed by his nemesis, Aleister Crowley, and his disciple, Ron Hubbard. Okay, folks, I gotta go now before I also go nuts!! Meanwhile, check out

the posts at http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...d.php?p=252724.

Date 11th March 2010
The link is not working...
Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:26 AM   #663
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

What is string theory?
By Jan Rodrigo

Basically I tried to look up string theory and I think my intuition was right, it’s how everything is connected in the universe gravity’ practical’s waves vibrations and so on and on and on I mean you could go on for ever. None of this could be proven because are technology {in public demean} has not curt up. Pulse from what I gather there look for the answers in just are dimension which is imposable because you have to look at the whole Picher not just a few percent, I mean you cant find the answers with out have the hole equation .there saying that every thing is connected in the dimension by strings of energy ier vibrations that can not be seen with any equipment {in the public demean}. Its been revered to as the music of hyperspace and in music you have string of note which all connect to make the perfect song I.e. creation the thing is there looking at part of the song {just are dimension} so they only get some of the notes the rest of the notes are in the other dimensions so there’s only a bit of the song, and because they have no evidence of all the dimensions this is class as new age stuff some physicists well not even tire to look because of this they just blow the idea off as crazy thinking. I mean god do people complicate things I mean to me it’s quite simple [maybe because of my understanding of conciseness and spirituality]. But in my words its simple it‘s like and internet of vibration all connected to every thing and the pilot and creator is consciousness god basically all living enteritis everything in creations connected every thing, all is a hologram and if you study holograms you no that any peace of that hologram no mater how small contains a peace of the whole, I well do a post on holograms because it’s very important information. Any way that’s my view hers some information I found see what you think

String theory, often called the “theory of everything,” is a relatively young science that includes such unusual concepts as superstrings, brains, and extra dimensions. Scientists are hopeful that string theory will unlock one of the biggest mysteries of the universe, namely how gravity and quantum physics fit together.
String Theory Features
String theory is a work in progress, so trying to pin down exactly what the science is, or what its fundamental elements are, can be kind of tricky. The key string theory features include:
All objects in our universe are composed of vibrating filaments (strings) and membranes (branes) of energy.
String theory attempts to reconcile general relativity (gravity) with quantum physics.
A new connection (called supersymmetry) exists between two fundamentally different types of particles, bosons and fermions.
Several extra (usually unobservable) dimensions to the universe must exist.
There are also other possible string theory features, depending on what theories prove to have merit in the future. Possibilities include:
A landscape of string theory solutions, allowing for possible parallel universes.
The holographic principle, which states how information in a space can relate to information on the surface of that space.
The anthropic principle, which states that scientists can use the fact that humanity exists as an explanation for certain physical properties of our universe.
Our universe could be “stuck” on a brane, allowing for new interpretations of string theory.
Other principles or features, waiting to be discovered.

I mean there‘s a lot of information out there if your welling to research and I want people to prove me wrong we all should learn like this and that’s were true knowing enlightenment comes from o and the reason I keep saying in public demean is because the people in power know all this any way but they don’t want it in the hands of the public I think you all no that any way

All my love to every being Jan Rodrigo

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-12-2010, 08:01 AM   #664
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Jan, i can see you have looked into this and come up with the answers i have myself.
below is the wiki explanation of string theory, jan has done an excellent answer on this.

String theory is a developing branch of quantum mechanics and general relativity with the aim of merging and reconciling the two areas of physics into a quantum theory of gravity.[1] The strings of string theory are one-dimensional oscillating lines, but they are no longer considered fundamental to the theory, which can be formulated in terms of points or surfaces too.
Since its inception as the dual resonance model which described the strongly interacting hadrons as strings, the term string theory has changed to include any of a group of related superstring theories which unite them. One shared property of all these theories is the holographic principle. String theory itself comes in many different formulations, each one with a different mathematical structure, and each best describing different physical circumstances. But the principles shared by these approaches, their mutual logical consistency, and the fact that some of them easily include the standard model of particle physics, has led many of the world's greatest living physicists (such as Edward Witten, Juan Maldacena and Leonard Susskind) to believe that the string theory is a step towards the correct fundamental description of nature. In particular, string theory is the first candidate for the theory of everything (TOE), a way to describe the known fundamental forces (gravitational, electromagnetic, weak and strong interactions) and matter (quarks and leptons) in a mathematically complete system.
Many prominent physicists, such as Richard Feynman and Sheldon Lee Glashow have criticized string theory for not providing any quantitative experimental predictions.[2] [3] Like any other quantum theory of gravity, it is widely believed that testing the theory directly would require prohibitively expensive feats of engineering. Whether there are stringent indirect tests of the theory is unknown.
String theory is of interest to many physicists because it requires new mathematical and physical ideas to mesh together its very different mathematical formulations. One of the most inclusive of these is the 11-dimensional M-theory, which requires spacetime to have eleven dimensions,[4] as opposed to the usual three spatial dimensions and the fourth dimension of time. The original string theories from the 1980s describe special cases of M-theory where the eleventh dimension is a very small circle or a line, and if these formulations are considered as fundamental, then string theory requires ten dimensions. But the theory also describes universes like ours, with four observable spacetime dimensions, as well as universes with up to 10 flat space dimensions, and also cases where the position in some of the dimensions is not described by a real number, but by a completely different type of mathematical quantity. So the notion of spacetime dimension is not fixed in string theory: it is best thought of as different in different circumstances.[5]
String theories include objects more general than strings, called branes. The word brane, derived from "membrane", refers to a variety of interrelated objects, such as D-branes, black p-branes and Neveu-Schwarz 5-branes. These are extended objects that are charged sources for differential form generalizations of the vector potential electromagnetic field. These objects are related to one another by a variety of dualities. Black hole-like black p-branes are identified with D-branes, which are endpoints for strings, and this identification is called Gauge-gravity duality. Research on this equivalence has led to new insights on quantum chromodynamics, the fundamental theory of the strong nuclear force.[6][7][8][9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
That was a lot of work you put into that Jan once again thank you!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #665
gita
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding on the subject;

Super string theory (super symmetrical string theory) is basically a different way of looking at universe.

3D = sideways, straight and across (L, W, D)
String Theory = extra dimensions outside of 3D universe.

All the particles and forces of nature are vibratory little string like objects and it seems to magically solve problems of gravity i.e. why gravity is so week as most gravity flies through hyper space and we only feel the reminisce/residue.

In string theory, the entire universe including space/time and even gravity are made up of tiny string like objects that only appear to us to be different particles cos of different ways they vibrate. Some say the tiniest things here are actually the ‘god’ particle.

Theory suggests;
  • That our world is a giant mesh of vibrating strings
  • Brings theory of very large and very small together, therefore holds solution to problem of gravity – gravity is not weak after all but just has to fight its way across the dimensions
  • Solves problem of why gravity is so week cos universe is made up of 11 dimensions (multi dimensional universe)
  • M Theory (latest version of String theory since 20 years ago) brings all the different String theories together.
However, new research is showing that what main stream physicists believe about the four forces (gravity, electromagnetism, strong and weak nuclear forces) may actually not be true – see Nassim Haramein’s work who just won a prize for his published paper.

The vid below is 8 hours long but well worth watching

Nassim Haramein - Unified Field Theory

Last edited by gita; 03-12-2010 at 01:37 PM.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:52 PM   #666
gita
Avalon Senior Member

An interview with DR Manjir Samanta-Laughton, author of Punk Science recommended by Jan. It should give you an idea of what the book is about.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com.../mlaughton.htm
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #667
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the video Gita, and Jan for the book links i will take a look
Old 03-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #668
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The Gift of Remembering

By James Casbolt/ Commander Michael Prince

Dear Jacqui

I know I can't always answer all your questions when you ask and this must be frustrating for you. I have put something together here for you.
A wealth of knowledge that was taught to me combined with answers I have found within myself from the shamanic path of travelling through the darkness into light.

A gift that you may pass onto others. You deserve this as you are a very special woman. I'd like to tell you a secret, it involves your connection to Thoth. About the Illuminati driving vans past your house wit the words THOT and MERLIN printed on them and people in the NSA and Majestic claiming you have connections to the Ibis program.
Okay here it is-

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO PEOPLE IS THAT THEY HAVE TO DIE AROUND THE AGE OF 80 YEARS OLD!

Poeple are dying around this age because they have been told they have to. Everyone else seems to be dying around this age so they go along with it.
We've all heard on this forum how KAMAGOL II was 4,000 years old when he died on December 27th 1976 ( there was more than one Kamagol at the time ).
WELL THOTH WAS MUCH OLDER THAN THIS!
The secrets of the immortals has been kept from humanity. At this time, like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods and bringing it back to humanity, these secrets are started to come back.

THE ROOT CAUSE OF DYING YOUNG IS SUPPRESSED MEMORIES OF TRAUMA THAT PEOPLE CANNOT REMEMBER IN THEIR CONCIOUS MINDS!

For example most people die of birth trauma I.E- They have not remembered, faced and processed the first experiences of exiting the womb and the entering the world again. Suppressed painful memories hold actaul physical weight I.E- people have been weighed on very sensitive scales before facing and remembering painful memories. After these memories were remembered and faced, they have been weighed again and are now physically lighter.
We need to become light to become immortal again.

The Tat Brotherhood

Approximately 12,500 years ago Atlantis sank. I was there and remember this. There was an island on Atlantis called Undal and this was the last part to go underwater. The time is near for many of us to remember this.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Jacqui- Thoth travelled on a spaceship from Atlantis to the Great pyramid in Egypt and Thoth's son Tat, disembarked with a large group of masters and entered the great pyramid by a circular tunnel leading them to its underground city ( which has been full of NSA personnel in recent years ). The people of this underground city later formed a group called THE TAT BROTHERHOOD and there is still a large commuinity of immortal people living there today.
Many of these people now live among humanity in various contries, there identities kept secret. Some do not know who they are, as there memories have been erased by the NSA. Think about that for a minute!
Others who live amongst people, know exactly who they really are.
Thoth's ship then flew to Lake Titicaca- the Island of the Sun in Peru, south america. The seagate off the coast off St Ives may come out here as well. I remember laying my body down and resting here as well thousands of years ago as well.

Thoth disembarked here with another group of masters and they founder an empire here!
Now Thoth had to perform long meditation and prana breathing sessions daily to stay alive so long. HOWEVER WE HAVE EVOLVED SINCE THEN AND THIS IS NOT NECESSARY ANYMORE IN OUR EFFORTS FOR IMMORTALITY!
Think about why artificial intelligence suppresses us with torture from the time we are in the womb, within minutes of birth with electroshock ( if actual birth is not terrifying enough ) and consistantly through our young lives until we break away.
AI knows the immortals are back and are threats that could switch off this source of evil in this galaxy. Our power lies in our sexual kundalini and prana energy. This is why so much sexual abuse is used in the programming, to split us off from our true identities. The Atlantean masters, the Egyptian masters, the ancient Greek masters, the French Merovingian 'Merpeople', the Romany 'Romantics'

From the film

'Angel Heart'

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-12-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #669
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Gift of Remembering

By James Casbolt/ Commander Michael Prince

Dear Jacqui

I know I can't always answer all your questions when you ask and this must be frustrating for you. I have put something together here for you.
A wealth of knowledge that was taught to me combined with answers I have found within myself from the shamanic path of travelling through the darkness into light.

A gift that you may pass onto others. You deserve this as you are a very special woman. I'd like to tell you a secret, it involves your connection to Thoth. About the Illuminati driving vans past your house wit the words THOT and MERLIN printed on them and people in the NSA and Majestic claiming you have connections to the Ibis program.
Okay here it is-

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES THAT HAS BEEN TAUGHT TO PEOPLE IS THAT THEY HAVE TO DIE AROUND THE AGE OF 80 YEARS OLD!

Poeple are dying around this age because they have been told they have to. Everyone else seems to be dying around this age so they go along with it.
We've all heard on this forum how KAMAGOL II was 4,000 years old when he died on December 27th 1976 ( there was more than one Kamagol at the time ).
WELL THOTH WAS MUCH OLDER THAN THIS!
The secrets of the immortals has been kept from humanity. At this time, like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods and bringing it back to humanity, these secrets are started to come back.

THE ROOT CAUSE OF DYING YOUNG IS SUPPRESSED MEMORIES OF TRAUMA THAT PEOPLE CANNOT REMEMBER IN THEIR CONCIOUS MINDS!

For example most people die of birth trauma I.E- They have not remembered, faced and processed the first experiences of exiting the womb and the entering the world again. Suppressed painful memories hold actaul physical weight I.E- people have been weighed on very sensitive scales before facing and remembering painful memories. After these memories were remembered and faced, they have been weighed again and are now physically lighter.
We need to become light to become immortal again.

The Tat Brotherhood

Approximately 12,500 years ago Atlantis sank. I was there and remember this. There was an island on Atlantis called Undal and this was the last part to go underwater. The time is near for many of us to remember this.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Jacqui- Thoth travelled on a spaceship from Atlantis to the Great pyramid in Egypt and Thoth's son Tat, disembarked with a large group of masters and entered the great pyramid by a circular tunnel leading them to its underground city ( which has been full of NSA personnel in recent years ). The people of this underground city later formed a group called THE TAT BROTHERHOOD and there is still a large commuinity of immortal people living there today.
Many of these people now live among humanity in various contries, there identities kept secret. Some do not know who they are, as there memories have been erased by the NSA. Think about that for a minute!
Others who live amongst people, know exactly who they really are.
Thoth's ship then flew to Lake Titicaca- the Island of the Sun in Peru, south america. The seagate off the coast off St Ives may come out here as well. I remember laying my body down and resting here as well thousands of years ago as well.

Thoth disembarked here with another group of masters and they founder an empire here!
Now Thoth had to perform long meditation and prana breathing sessions daily to stay alive so long. HOWEVER WE HAVE EVOLVED SINCE THEN AND THIS IS NOT NECESSARY ANYMORE IN OUR EFFORTS FOR IMMORTALITY!
Think about why artificial intelligence suppresses us with torture from the time we are in the womb, within minutes of birth with electroshock ( if actual birth is not terrifying enough ) and consistantly through our young lives until we break away.
AI knows the immortals are back and are threats that could switch off this source of evil in this galaxy. Our power lies in our sexual kundalini and prana energy. This is why so much sexual abuse is used in the programming, to split us off from our true identities. The Atlantean masters, the Egyptian masters, the ancient Greek masters, the French Merovingian 'Merpeople', the Romany 'Romantics'

I'll continue this post tommorow

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-12-2010, 07:04 PM   #670
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

amazen james somthing is going on for me as well with this city under water and stargates funnly iv just started watching some thing on atlantis great work mate all the best jan

From the film

'Angel Heart'
Old 03-13-2010, 05:45 AM   #671
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Snowboarder.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:59 AM   #672
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Our power lies in our sexual kundalini and prana energy.
um.... I really did try to search this. But AOL seems to think I'm either too old, or not old enough for this information and seems to be censored. So forgive my naivity, but I don't know what um... sexual kundalini or prana energy are.
Quote:
This is why so much sexual abuse is used in the programming, to split us off from our true identities.
What would happen if a victim is strong enough to block sensitivities rather than split?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 AM   #673
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Kari Lynn - You probably do but just take it for granite

Hey, are those thugs still bothering you at work. I am going to get a fix on them, then fry them, then eat them for breakfast.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:15 AM   #674
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

They haven't tried to grab me again. but have been RV'd few times, but not sure who. Seemed to maybe have been a friendly, trying to reassure me that all would be okay.
And been followed after work, lots, and on weekends also. But again, not sure who, if they are friendly. Appears right now they are watching. Personel are being put in place. Just not sure Who's personel. That's the nerve wreaking part.

Although I do have to add, that for the past week, someone gets into my car and moves my seat.
It's almost as if they want me to know they're there. Kind of same as when the CIA guy was in the hospital with me. It was obvious he wanted me to know he was there, and that he was watching me.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 03-13-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #675
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

I don't like intimidation tactics, personally. I hope the emotional rough housing and even "viewing", if that's what it is, stops for you and peace ensues.

thread wobble: 404 Not Found
nginx/0.8.33

Last edited by no caste; 03-13-2010 at 07:27 AM.