Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-21-2010, 03:09 AM   #1
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Microchip in Napoleon's Skull.

http://tinyurl.com/yzq3tau

Now scientist believe they have found technical evidence to support the idea that key individuals could have been influenced by alien technology. What they found in the skeletal remains of the French ruler Napoleon Bonaparte was nothing less then astonishing.
A micro chip. ..........That's right ....a micro chip.

Just goes to show the deception has been going on a long, long time.
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:24 AM   #2
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Microchip in Napoleon's Skull.

wow, interesting story! Worth further investigation for sure. Thanks for the info!
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:56 AM   #3
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Great find! Thanks
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:05 AM   #4
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Original source is the Weekly World News. Napoleon was never exhumed.
This story ends here

btw, they put the picture of the rfid tag on there for journalistic purposes. I don´t think it´s an original photo.

Last edited by Gackt; 02-21-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:27 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

You had to spoil the fun...didn't you Gackt! I wanted to believe so badly! On the other hand...I'm seeing ancient technology...and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Earth (and the Moon) has had underground bases with very high technology...for thousands of years. This would make sense if we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. No proof...but I'm leaning that way!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:57 AM   #6
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, Pooh!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:20 AM   #7
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Original source is the Weekly World News. Napoleon was never exhumed.
This story ends here

btw, they put the picture of the rfid tag on there for journalistic purposes. I don´t think it´s an original photo.
Napoleon was exhumed but it's most likely that his corpse had been replaced for another one, and still today the French government won't allow ADN test on this corpse.

The photo is credited here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20643620/ns/health-cancer/
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

I know L'empereur was exhumed once and after testing samples of his hair, they determined that Napoleon was given arsenic while on St. Helena.
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:08 AM   #9
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

An almost identical story was published in Weekly World News in April 1997 written by George Sanford. In this article the doctor's name is Antoine Lefebvre and the grant amount is $90,000.

LINK TO 1997 STORY
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Awfully fishy story!
I would think that any doctor reporting in any Medical Journal such a discovery would have to be professionally suicidal . Furthermore, a medical journal would never publish such a story, lest they be made a laughing stock by the mainstream professionals.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #11
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

I just came across a very similiar true story on ivan the Terrible

Location. Moscow, Russia
Date: 1530’s-1540’s
Time: unknown
A stunning discovery was made by academician and anthropologist Dr. Rudolph Vanzhaev who at the end of the 20th century was reconstructing the facial features of the famous Russian Tsar Ivan the Fourth (or Ivan the Terrible). Dr. Vanzhaev discovered a diminutive metallic plate in Ivan’s skull while he studied it. The strange artifact a little more than one centimeter in diameter, remotely resembled a complicated electronic mechanism. The Doctor concluded that this object somehow increased the intellectual abilities of the Tsar but at the same time, caused his periodic uncontrolled fits of anger. The tiny metallic object with sharp teeth-like protrusions was discovered quite accidentally. Dr. Vanzhaev was studying the exhumed skeleton of Ivan the Terrible, attempted to find the physiological cause of his death (later it was established that the Tsar’s bones contained a huge quantity of mercury, or quicksilver). Moving his hand along the inner surface of Ivan’s skull, Vanzhaev felt a small protrusion. Trying to see it better, he took a large magnifying glass and saw something very small and metallic, halfway covered by bone tissue. The device was similar to an electronic chip used in computers or other electronic equipment. When the device was studied closing, using different kinds of techniques and equipment it appeared to be a miniature transmitter of electric impulses to the brain and the heart. Such impulses, emphasized Dr. Vanzhaev, sharply increased the brain’s ability to solve the difficult intellectual tasks but at the same time, created various collateral effects that influenced the man’s psyche. The layer of bone tissue that had grown around the metallic device was quite noticeable. This meant according to Vanzhaev, that when Ivan was “implanted” he had been quite young, possibly in his childhood. Ivan the Terrible was born in 1530, so the supposed alien abduction had apparently occurred during the 1530’s or 1540’s. He became the “Great Duke of all Russia” in 1533 and the Tsar in 1547, and died in 1584. The historic detail in favor of this assumption is that it was known that Ivan the Terrible had the habit of placing his hand on his head, even though he never complained to his doctors of feeling any pains in his head. Another Moscow based researcher Vladimir Alexeevich Smemshuk also mentioned in his books that Ivan the Terrible was under “alien control” and experienced several humanoid encounters at night when he was alone in his bedroom.

HC addendum
Source: Alexander Bogatikov in: “Inoplanetyanin” (Extraterrestrial newspaper) Ukraine, January 9 2005
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

maybe Napoleon got chipped that night he spent in the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid in Egypt? i remember reading that he emerged white-faced & shaken & never talked to anyone about it

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #13
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Made up.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #14
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi K626 -- How can the Infinite & Eternal Light Who Is Love ever be 'alone'? as i see it, we were all created by that Love, Who created us out of that Infinite & Eternal abundance of Love for the sheer joy & love of creating -- the natural & rightful state of all , including Earth Humans, to be joyful co-creators w/our Creator

Old 03-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #15
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

PS to K626: and what did your post have to do w/the chip in Napoleon's head?

PPS -- i feel really dumb -- i didn't see your 'Made up' -- sorry
Old 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #16
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
Hi K626 -- How can the Infinite & Eternal Light Who Is Love ever be 'alone'? as i see it, we were all created by that Love, Who created us out of that Infinite & Eternal abundance of Love for the sheer joy & love of creating -- the natural & rightful state of all , including Earth Humans, to be joyful co-creators w/our Creator

In the beginning there was darkness and within that darkness there were stories and the stories remained hidden within that blackness and that blackness covered all that there was across all there was...The words could not be seen or spoken for there was no light or firmament, no spark or frission and the stories waited across the black void and the words and the void were one.

K Labs
Old 03-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #17
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
PS to K626: and what did your post have to do w/the chip in Napoleon's head?

PPS -- i feel really dumb -- i didn't see your 'Made up' -- sorry
If there is anything intersting about Bonaparte is that he was a master mason.