Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #176
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
The only thing I "defend" is the fact that there is truth in anything that exist. Otherwise it would not exist at all. Everything in Creation is trying to wake us up. That's why poets/philosphers/teachers can make good parables out of most anything (Plato's cave Allegory is one example of this, and also Jesus and Buddha had a lot of good Parables).

This is a discussion, and a discussion have to have it's basis in something as it cannot develop from nothing. Any input is welcome to this discussion, but please make it creative, and refrain from attacking people. Nobody is forcing you to follow this thread, or listen to anything here at all. It is my and anyone elses right to "misunderstand" and discuss anything we want. Who are you to tell anyone what to think and believe? That is again what I call "religous behavior" and I am not interested in that at all. I could care less what anyone believes or not. I enjoy creative discussion with other creative, polite and nice people. If that is too much for you to handle, feel free to take your business elsewhere.

The negative and accusing tone in your post reveals a lot about your true intentions and who is really "frothing at the moth". BS should not be very hard to simply ignore. So what are your really doing here? Are you here to "save people" from the "evil" of this thread? Is that how you look at intelligent people around you? That they all need to change and be like you "want them to be"? I will probably let your behavior slide this time, but if anything like this comes from you again it will be reported. This is way over the line, and it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Love and Gratitude,

Sanat
Report away, oh enlightened one. I haven't written anything that justifies my being banned, or even reprimanded for that matter. And even in this latest response of yours - you're doing the same thing that I previously pointed out - hanging your own issues around the necks of others.

I entered into this discussion to point out some of the eyebrow-raising positions some of these sources take; positions regarding issues like homosexuality and the idea that a benevolent Federation ship is going to rescue the chosen ones from the cataclysmic events on the horizon.

If labeling a particular group of individuals resonates with you, drive on. For me, I have to say that anything division-inducing doesn't resonate so well. And if it doesn't resonate so well, I'm apt to question a lot of what's been offered from that source. As for the idea that a force outside of ourselves is going to save us...again, it excuses personal responsibility. For those of us who have digested a considerable amount of information (from a host of authors) I think it's becoming more of an unanimous conclusion that at this juncture in our collective experience - that it's all about personal responsibility. So far, I haven't heard you address either one of these things.

We're not going to change our political climate by protesting anything. We're not going to be making a huge difference by fighting anything. And we're certainly not progressing by waiting for a messiah to make everything all better. This is about us doing the work as individuals - to strip away the layers of programming that have sought to divide us and limit us - so that we may return to ONE. Anything that seeks to divide or place the responsibility upon the shoulders of another (with whatever technique) is disempowering IMHO and I felt compelled to point out these things to whoever will hear.

Way over the line? Nothing to do with the topic of this thread?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the point of all of the discussions in Avalon to arrive at the truth, however transient they may be? If I launched into a purposed plan of action because of a single article that I found on a website that many others have concluded to be a disinformation site, I'd EXPECT the participants who genuinely love me, and you (and themselves!) to point it out to me. I have no attachment to any idea or information. It's all STUFF. There is no gospel. Everything we need to know is right under our noses! Anything that tries to convince us that it's outside of ourselves is suspect. I see a lot of people desperately holding on to one idea or another because they're so terrified of being wrong about something. Who cares?! Right and wrong, liberal or conservative....don't you see the greater picture of division?

I want to be wrong about yesterday's truth because then, and only then will I be free to grasp the next, greater, more encompassing version of the truth. You were right when you said that there's a little bit of truth in everything. Unfortunately, that's the formula by which disinformation is disseminated. I mean you no ill-will, Sanat and I don't need to be the guy with all the answers. There's no ego involved in this for me, I have no website to promote and I don't want a title of any kind. I want us to reclaim our power and fix our world. This happens by all of us letting go of our attachment to philosophies that are proving themselves to be lacking. Science has already been doing this very thing in recent years, going back to supposed foundations of fact, in order to follow a new path - because the old one has proven itself to be flawed. New truths are being revealed daily. It's all moving so fast. We need to be a fluid as the rate in which its' increasing. That's all.

I wish all love and light.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #177
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

yes, discussion is the point. But that does not include accusing, and personal attack and abusive tone/language. I am sorry to see that you seem to be unable to control these impulses in your self. Contribute with arguments and all is fine. Personally I see all info as a "working hypothesis" at all times (including what I have posted on my webiste). All is subject to change. But again, it's fun to speculate and listen to different sources. There are no "answers" to be had. It's all a dance, so let's make it a beautiful dance and not an ugly one...

If you are in opposition to anyone/anything you are coming from duality/ego/mind -> conflict/affliction. If you see truth in all things and in everyone you are coming from Heart/Oneness -> Peace. All philosophies and all info is "lacking". There will never be a "true" doctrine of any kind (the closest we can come to that is probably Bashar's four laws of creation). But still there is truth in everything that exists, as there is also distortion in everything that exists. I am not asking anyone to believe in anything at all. People take whatever resonates for them at that time, and they don't need anyone to babysit them in doing that in my opinion. You don't see me attacking people, creating conflict, using faul language and spreading false/vicious accusations towards others. If you want to "reclaim your power and fix the world" start with your own behavior towards others. You inspire by example, not by force.

Love,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-09-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #178
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=14716

It was a wonderful thread that Sanat had going until it seemed to get derailed.

If the literature that Sanat refers to is the new world religion. I have a few questions.

Where's the earthquakes?
Where's the fake alien invasion?
Where's project Blue Beam?
Where's the Anti-christ?

Hopefully we can get this train back on the rails.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:34 PM   #179
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=14716

It was a wonderful thread that Sanat had going until it seemed to get derailed.

If the literature that Sanat refers to is the new world religion. I have a few questions.

Where's the earthquakes?
Where's the Anti-christ?

Hopefully we can get this train back on the rails.

I many ways we already have a "world religion". It has been here for thousands of years already. It can be called "materialism" and "egotism". Reality is in many ways "faithbased" as what you project out (i.e. think/believe/behave) is what you get reflected back to you (i.e. what you percieve as "true"). Most are not aware enough to ever question their own limited perception of things as the "true perception". The world is thus brainwashed into the religion of "egotistic materialism" based on the perception of fear/separation from Love/Oneness.

Thanks for your effort towards getting things "back on track" here. We are all trying to contribute what we have to offer. No more and no less. I appreciate very much to see what others think of these things. So thanks a lot to all that is following and contributing to this thread!

Love,

Sanat
Old 12-09-2008, 04:52 PM   #180
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where's the earthquakes?
Where's the Anti-christ?
Tons of earthquakes daily http://www.iris.washington.edu/seismon/

Fake alien invasion is in progress. Cant you see all the propaganda?

Project Blue Beam is already being used. Look at Disclose tv for videos.

Anti Christ is laughing at how well its plan is going.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #181
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

What is ...?
... provides exclusions tru and via all these Time-Loops we are in ...%&endings started about 1837, i read, sumone said
how to cope with being smarter than everyone around you?
idiom www.makara.us
idam amin
/05ref/02cobs/repeated
Compilation Brahma (31 pages)
Quote:
(EH 421) Now this matter is in form, the solar system is not in pralaya but in objectivity-this objectivity having in view the addition of another quality to the logoic content, that of love and wisdom. Therefore, at the next solar pralaya, at the close of the one hundred years of Brahma, the matter of the solar system will be coloured by active intelligence and by active love. This means literally that the aggregate of solar atomic matter will eventually vibrate to another key than it did at the first dawn of manifestation.
6 - Time Travel
We are always moving through space. New time streams are created every time an observer changes directions.

How to Navigate the Streams of Time Through Hyperspace

Diamond - - [ Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ]A diamond is a transparent crystal of tetrahedrally bonded carbon atoms and crystallizes into the face centered cubic diamond lattice structure. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond - 158k -
Beholding God Face to Face -- - [ Seeing God in All Things ]Keith has shared with us some of your correspondence with him concerning meeting God "Panim el panim", or face to face; and you asked him for the ...
http://www.greaterthings.com/Essays/...ace/index.html - 68k -
Panim - Welkom Deze site is in zekere zin de voortzetting van het blad ‘Panim’. ‘Panim’ werd uitgegeven in de periode van 1994-2002. ‘Panim’ betekent zowel gezicht als ...
www.panim.nl/ - 10k -
Diamond Structure - [ Vertaal deze pagina ]22 Feb 2001 ... At left is the diamond structure in a different orientation showing the tetrahedral structure a bit more clearly. As above, carbon atoms at ...
http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/petrolgy/...0Structure.HTM - 4k -
Ra-b-bit -------------- the heaven h8064 שמים sha-m-ayim (sum-maya-im)
bAck 2 Da... ---------
[was] upon the face h6440 פנים paniym
of the deep. h8415 תהום tĕhowm
And the Spirit h7307 רוח r-u-wach
of God h430 אלהים 'elohiym
moved h7363 רחף rachaph
upon h5921 על `al
the face h6440 פנים paniym
of the waters. h4325 מים mayim
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible...1&t=KJV#conc/2

PANim al Mayim
http://www.blueletterbible.org/isbe/isbe.cfm?id=3342
Diamond Structure--phychembio.com/centralblog/07/diamond
http://johnblog.phychembio.com/?p=303
This means literally that the aggregate of solar atomic matter will eventually vibrate to another key than it did at the first dawn of manifestation
EH 421.....
55 421 ( A - 11th ? octave)
just A la under AV F ://sound--

Last edited by idunno; 12-09-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: psyberplasm (sum-maya-im)
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:38 AM   #182
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another thread on 2012 which contains a lot of interesting stuff to consider. It is more focused on science/astronomy side of it than this thread. Nice to see things from different angles:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441
Old 12-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #183
towhatend
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Folks, have just had a quick skim through the posts on this one. It surely is a sticky! Maybe this is the time to recall some of my own experiences that ultimatley led me to Project Avalon. Throughout my years the words "there is something else going on" have cropped up fairly repeatedly. As to what that something else is, well I'm sure 100 people will quite happily line up in front of you and recount their ideas. I have let some of those 100(many more no doubt!!) recount their ideas and yet I go on looking. In some respects certain things are firming up as pretty immutable(only to me, mind) however there are still many unknowns out there. Probably the most interesting revelations have come via the sharing of space/time with various crystals. I am very fortunate to be looking after a particular piece that upon meditating with it I literally melt into the entire universe. All of the experiences along the way have stemmed from my own curiosity and inner drive. Many books have been read, discussed, disemminated but I feel I have learnt the most by reading my own book. I dont profess to be a great writer, am certainly a two-fingered typer, and only pop in here now and again; nonetheless I am drawn here. to what end, my friends
towhatend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #184
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default The bright side of 2012

David Wilcock new free podcast/mp3 on 2012 with a summary article of science to back up his claims:

Teaser quotes:

Quote:
DNA ACTIVATION

So, if this is what’s really driving the evolution of species on Earth, we’d need some sort of physical proof that DNA could change by a strictly energetic process.

This can be found in the work of Dr. Peter Garaiev. He was able to completely transform a frog embryo into a salamander… simply by shining a non-burning laser through a salamander embryo and then redirecting it into the frog embryo.

No other processes were necessary… and the transformed creature grew into a full adult salamander, with none of the problems normally associated with cloning.

What is required for this DNA change is two things:

1. A DNA pattern transformed from a "particle" (the molecule) into a "wave" (the light beam);

2. A sufficiently large source of energy to transmit the information (the laser beam).

What we are saying is that these Galactic Chakras, these "spheres of activity," these "domain walls," are ultimately the creation of an intelligent, living Galactic Creator.

They contain the pattern to transform all DNA on the planet, and they provide a sufficiently large source of energy to enable the transformation to take place.

This is what is happening to us now. It appears that the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012 — the change from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius — represents the "tipping point" from one density to another.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=372&Itemid=70

Quote:
NO NEED TO DWELL ON THE NEGATIVE

Furthermore, he suggests we do not need to dwell on negative story lines. If you find yourself gravitating towards the negative, understand that everything happening to us is part of a Perfect Plan for humanity.

Its purpose is to help us graduate into the next major evolutionary level — with ‘Ascended’ abilities much as we see in the legend of Jesus and other "Ascended Masters."

The most credible sources of esoteric philosophy, such as the Law of One series, consistently encourage us to realize that the worst Earth Changes will not occur until AFTER everyone (or almost everyone) on Earth has transmuted to a higher frequency. At this higher frequency level you will not be affected by these cataclysms in any way.

We may have help in this process. "Mr. X," the first Project Camelot witness, said he saw documents of conversations between the US secret government and ETs, where the ETs informed them that they were going to make a mass landing in 2012… and there was nothing our governments could do about it.

See our previous entry in "David’s Blog" for more details on this story, and for instructions on where you can see David speak live and in person!
Enjoy!

Last edited by Sanat; 12-11-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #185
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default The 2012 Enigma: Free Full-Length Documentary Film!

Quote:
"2012 Enigma" was shot and edited in real time at the Conscious Life Expo, and then underwent extensive post-production by David, with help from Larry Seyer and the excellent cartoonist G.T. Bradford, who provided us with a humorous caricature of David for the title sequence.

This 95-minute video features brand new material about the pineal gland, time-space, 2012 and Montauk that we’ve never presented anywhere else before. We deliberately focused in on the material your letters said you liked the most!

Giving this material such a big splash for a public debut, in a video with this level of production value, insures our protection — and that’s a major reason why we’re giving it away for free!
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=374&Itemid=70
Old 12-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #186
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

This should give us a lot of "food for thought" and things to discuss on this thread... Even if you don't "like" David, you cannot deny that he comes up with a lot of interesting stuff and a lot of it is rooted in science (russian research mostly). Let's keep the discussion about the material, and not so much about the person.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #187
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Have you watched the Nassim Haramein videos, Sanat?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #188
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the quote that we do not need to dwell on the negative.

I also believe that the people with higher frequencies will be spared the worst of which is to come. I find myself listening to the news but I am not really affected by it. I hardly ever watch TV anymore.

Astralwalker has put together a very intense thread on the physical aspects of what is to come. He puts a lot of the pieces together.

Lately I find myself looking upwards to the beauty of the stars, and having an overwhelmingly warm feeling. Compare this to listening to the news, and how such and such is going bankrupt or conflicts in the middle east.

Something else I have been thinking about is the fact that as our DNA changes in the next 4 years, we are to become more telepathic. With that in mind it is probably not important that everyone has a full grasp on all of this research, as long as some of us do. If people can read our minds therefore all which we are learning will be available to them if they want to know it!

Sanat,

I would recommend for you to research and listen to William Henry. He has some very interesting info as far as 2012 and "morphing" as he calls it.

http://www.williamhenry.net/

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...3221#post93221

Old 12-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #189
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

"If you are not sure, do not get “friendly” with any entity before the beams from the galactic center arrives.

There is a possibility, that on the astral plane, huge ships will be parked, with a plan to use their advanced technology to trap as many consciousness they can. The same consciousness that were previously in human bodies, and then to cut their awareness, to put them in dream like awareness so they will not know what is going on, (believe that they have technology and the skills to do that) and then to put them inside the energetic containers, then transported to other systems and finally to put them in other bodies so the manipulation and the explanation of the generated energy field called aura which is result of the fusing of our consciousness with the energies in the surrounding space, can continue"

Astralwalker wrote this in his thread. It made me think of the Operation Terra material because it mentions that some will be taken aboard ship for their transformation to the 4th dimension. The Ra material, the Handbook by George Green, and David Wilcock's material point to no motherships. This may be a very important thing to consider. Perhaps our earlier discussions about the new world religion means both sides of the argument are correct.

This would imply that there is a tug of war for our soul energy. Therefore I would be concerned about the OT material. I feel only we can save ourselves.

In summary my research tells me 1) Pleiadians = good (here to guide not save)

2) Orions/ sirius group are here to deceive therefore = bad.

Last edited by micjer; 12-11-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #190
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
Have you watched the Nassim Haramein videos, Sanat?
Yes, I love his sense of humor. And his info resonates very much with me. Even though they are 2*4 hours+, it does not feel that long because he is so entertaining.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #191
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I liked his personality too.

He seems to have a pretty down-to-earth approach to physics. I like the fact that he's followed his own intellectual instincts and curiosities rather than had too many instilled into him.

I found it amusing that he always sat by the door at school in preparation for being told to leave the classroom
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:46 PM   #192
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

I think by far the majority of the ET's are here to guide/help/assist. I also believe we are our own "saviors". Saving oneself is about raising the level of Consciousness, and not so much about being "rescued" physically. Whatever happens at the peak of the experience I would think everyone goes where they are supposed to go, and they go in the manner they are supposed to go there. I don't think any negative alien will be allowed to "kidnap" anyone or any soul. This process is being watched over by the whole Galaxy and beyond. The planet is surrounded by StO ET's assisting in any way they can at all times.

According to different sources (Matthew for example) it has been decided that the Planet and the Human race will not be allowed to destroy itself before the Harvest/Ascension (as was the case with Atlantis and many earlier civilizations as I have understood it). This means that the ET's have permission to interfere to make sure that we make it through the whole experience (no serious WMD's (like nukes) allowed, or at least their effectiveness is extremely reduced like is the case with a lot of bio-weapons released (bird flu etc)). They also take the edge of a lot of the earth changes which would have been much more severe without their assistance.

There is plenty of witness testimony from former military personell etc. talking about how UFO's intervened and disabled missles in midair, and even whole nuke missile silo complexes has been stopped from functioning by a UFO hoovering visible over the complex (as to send an important message to us all that this will not be allowed). There will be "minor" earth changes like we are already seeing and probably more severe ones, and also "smaller" outbreaks of riot/war etc. But nothing all over massive global armageddon/cataclysmic before the Harvest/Ascension the way I see it.

Last edited by Sanat; 12-12-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #193
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
I liked his personality too.

He seems to have a pretty down-to-earth approach to physics. I like the fact that he's followed his own intellectual instincts and curiosities rather than had too many instilled into him.

I found it amusing that he always sat by the door at school in preparation for being told to leave the classroom
Yea, he seems like an amazing guy. He represents the future of a science based in the truth of Oneness and Spirituality. Everything on this planet has been separated and compartmenalized. We have Physics in one department, psychology in another department, spirituality/art/literature in a third department etc etc. The future must be to erase the false sense of separation between everything and realize how it is all connected.

Nassim's "unified field" approach is a great effort in that direction. Same about all the stuff that Wilcock has put together in his free ebooks based on russian science (very similar to what Nassim talks about on all levels). Love is the organizing principle of the UNI-verse. We are all 99.9% Space/Consciousness/Love, which means we are only separated by the illusion created by the remaining 0.01%. But that 0.01% sure knows how to make a lot of noise on the backdrop of the 99.9% Silence/Peace.

A wave can rage and fume for all eternity,
it can furiously raise its foaming fist towards the heavens,
it can throw itself with mighy force against the cliffs,
it can slam its back against the shore again and again,
but when it gets tired of all this, it can simply
relax into the Ocean again,
and be One with the essence of its Genesis.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:33 PM   #194
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I am convinced that they are watching and protecting us. I have watched the discovery project video with Steven Greer.

Old 12-13-2008, 12:00 AM   #195
lovingawareness
Avalon Senior Member

I've read a fair amount of this thread, but I suppose my reaction is: it seems common sense that the year 2012 will likely be a year just like any other, at least visibly. 1967 was supposed to be a big year, harmonic convergence, the start of acquarius energy, or whatever it was called, but it was a year like any other. There were certainly energies which were very significant - the summer of love, showing activism and desire for change could be powerful. But it was nothing near apocalytic.

I like what was channeled about it at http://www.polarisrising.com/changes...year-2012.html

Quote:
We would describe this upcoming point in your time as a "tipping point."

In other words, it will likely mark the point at which energies pass from one stage to another in the development of your planet and its people. You are correct in supposing that this change will, for the most part, be an imperceptible one. At the same time it is difficult for those who are energetically sensitive not to notice the more rapidly-occurring changes that seem to be taking place on a global level.

This shift into another phase will also bring with it a great many changes on many levels, both energetically for the earth and her inhabitants and changing the physical structure of the earth as well. The point also likely marks a large divergence into a parallel world that will explore various other manifestations of your planet and its inhabitants.

There is typically a feeling (for those who tend to be energetically-sensitive) before such an event of its momentous nature. We would say that the "hoopla" surrounding this upcoming date is both quite warranted and also an overstatement of the changes taking place; it is well to keep in perspective the fact that your reality changes all the time, regardless of an arbitrary date.
lovingawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:14 AM   #196
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingawareness View Post
I've read a fair amount of this thread, but I suppose my reaction is: it seems common sense that the year 2012 will likely be a year just like any other, at least visibly. 1967 was supposed to be a big year, harmonic convergence, the start of acquarius energy, or whatever it was called, but it was a year like any other. There were certainly energies which were very significant - the summer of love, showing activism and desire for change could be powerful. But it was nothing near apocalytic.

I like what was channeled about it at http://www.polarisrising.com/changes...year-2012.html
For many people that might be true. Who knows. Apocalyptic or not, many people seem to be fixed on something happening around that year in time. Many have sensed the gradual build-up for a long time already. I am one of them.

In the book The Sun Also Rises, Hemingway paints a scenario where one of the key characters, Mike Campbell, is asked, "How did you go bankrupt?" His response is: "Gradually ... then suddenly."

"Gradually... then suddenly". This is how I see the whole Ascension process happening. The StO ET's have been working towards this Harvest for thousands of years already. Trying to maximize the positive Harvest. Untold numbers of Wanderers have incarnated upon this planet with important missions to serve mankind (contributing with great art/philosophy/science etc). The process can be visualized as an exponential curve, and we are very close to the point where that curve will shoot straight up into eternity.

"Normal" spiritual growth up the ladder of Consciousness also happens suddenly/spontaniously in leaps and bounds. One cannot "do" Love/Expansion/growth after all. But one can gradually prepare the ground and maximize the probability for it happening by practicing "spirituality/meditation" etc. These great Cycles leading up to a Great Harvest are thus gradually preparing the grounds for a whole Planet to take the sudden leap (theoretically we could perhaps say that if everything went "perfectly" it would be a 100% positive Harvest). However, in actual reality each individuals "free will" can retard/delay its own progress, and thus the Harvest is a mixed one like what we now face.

Quote:
QUESTION: As this transition continues into 4th density activation, in order to inhabit this 4th density earth it will be necessary for all 3rd density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as death. Is this correct? (B3, S63, 92)

RA: This is correct.

[NOTE: This is the most widely misunderstood quote in the Law of One series. Context reveals that Ra is referring to a transmutation, not any type of death as we would normally think of it. This is an ecstatic feeling — the most incredible moment of any lifetime you’ve ever had as a human being.

Elsewhere Ra says you CAN reconstitute your third-density body after this happens if you so choose — you simply have to focus on a "more difficult configuration" to get it back.

Through Wilcock, Ra further revealed that there will be an ET-assisted transition off of the Earth plane prior to the 20-degree polar realignment. This highly joyful and even ecstatic transition will not seem like death at all, even though the time of 3rd density incarnation will come to a natural and unseen end along the way.]
I think the very peak of the experience will be a total collapse of linear time into a "zero point" of ecstatic Oneness with All-that-is. A kind of "mass Satori" or mystical experience for everyone. RA also explains that none will live upon this plane anymore afterwards. The new planes are being crafted/forged and co-created from this one by us simpy being here. Most are unknowingly co-creating a new 3rd density plane for themselves, and many are co-creating the new 4th density (positive) plane.

Those going to the new 3rd density Earth plane will benefit greatly from this Ecstatic experience, and it will probably be a great inspiration (even if they do not remember it "consciously" it will work and inspire on a deeper level) to many people as they get a "fresh start" there. I also follow David in that many people will be taken to "midway stations" before going to the 4th density Earth plane. Many Wanderers will simply return to their respective families/realms when their mission here is over. Not all Wanders will go to the new 4th density as many are already of higher densities than that.

Aiming to "survive" 2012 as so many people seem to be doing, is to miss the point and opportunity in my opinion. Trying to "survive life" is based upon a deep misunderstanding of what life is about.

Love and gratitude,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 12-13-2008 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #197
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

In the Buddhist tradition they have the Diamond Sutra (cuts like a diamond they say). This is a beautiful dialogue between Buddha and his most advanced disciple, Subhuti, who is a Buddha himself. The curious thing is that in one question this Subhuti asks about us(!) and this period in time. I find this rather interesting and curious so I will quote it here:

Quote:
Subhuti asked: Will there be any beings in the future period, in the last time, in the last epoch, in the last 500 years, at the time of the collapse of the good doctrine who, when these words of the Sutra are being taught, will understand their truth? The Lord replied: Do not speak thus, Subhuti! Yes, even then there will be such beings. For even at that time, Subhuti, there will be Bodhisattvas who are gifted with good conduct, gifted, with virtuous qualities, gifted with wisdom, and who, when these words of the Sutra are being taught, will understand their truth. And these Bodhisattvas, Subhuti, will not be such as have honoured only one single Buddha, nor such as have planted their roots of merit under one single Buddha only. On the contrary, Subhuti, those Bodhisattvas who, when these words of the Sutra are being taught, will find even one single thought of serene faith, they will be such as have honoured many hundreds of thousands of Buddhas, such as have planted their roots of merit under many hundreds of thousands of Buddhas. Known they are, Subhuti, to the Tathagata through his Buddha cognition, seen they are, Subhuti, by the Tathagata with his Buddha-eye, fully known they are, Subhuti, to the Tathagata. And they all, Subhuti, will beget and acquire an immeasurable and incalculable heap of merit.

(http://www.zenguide.com/principles/s...=diamond_sutra)
Buddha was Aware of the bigger picture of things. These Beings that he talks about must be what is referred to by us in this "last epoch" as "Wanderers"... Such were the compassion of Buddha's closest disciple, Subhuti, that he actually was "concerned" about us now/here already 2500 years ago. Something to take to heart in these busy holydays.

May everyone have an "enlightened" holyday!

In the Light,

Sanat
Old 12-25-2008, 12:33 PM   #198
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

The free ebook(s) from David Wilcock is very interesting and provides a scientific basis/understanding for 2012 and much more. Below is a quote:

Quote:
1.1 THE SHIFT OF THE AGES

Virtually all world religions, spiritual faiths, secret societies and indigenous shamanic teachings insist that humanity is about to make a spontaneous, unprecedented stride in its material and spiritual development – a literal transformation of matter, energy and consciousness on all levels.

Since many of the cultures or groups proffering this information over thousands of years’ time did not appear to have any direct contact with each other, (such as the Early Christians, the aborigines in Australia and the indigenous peoples of Mesoamerica,) we have to wonder how they all came to the same understanding.

If we take their own accounts on face value, it appears that entities that had attained a higher level of consciousness (such as Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna, Viracocha and others) have systematically taught this information to all who would listen. Some ancient cultures, such as the Aztecs and Mayas, even have highly detailed calendar systems that appear to have precisely charted when this event will occur – sometime on or before Dec. 22, 2012.

In the hands of conventional science, this universally anticipated spiritual event is nothing more than an interesting myth with little or no real significance. However, with the material presented in this book, we can now make a direct scientific case for the imminent reality of this event. In order to do this, we must completely tear down the existing “particle” model of physical science and fundamentally rebuild the nature, character and underlying structure of the Universe from the quantum to galactic level, using “new” principles that have actually been known for thousands of years.

With these recently re-discovered scientific breakthroughs, we understand that there truly is no “empty space” in the Universe – the entire Cosmos is filled with a hidden, flowing, geometric energy matrix commonly called “zero-point energy” or “aether” that is the source of all things, including life, and is therefore alive in its own right.

With this matrix, all elements of the Cosmos are very intimately and directly connected through “synchronicity” as defined by Dr. Carl Jung, who said that every event in a particular space and time is fundamentally connected to every other event in that space and time. Concepts of “aether” that were once considered unbridled “Dark Ages” mysticism are now returning as an intrinsic aspect of the functioning of the Universe.

Some of the fundamental pieces of the puzzle, such as chaos and superstring theory, have actually penetrated into the mainstream already. Indeed, the full identification, exploration and scope of this conscious, multi-dimensional energy matrix, its identity as an Ultimate Being and precisely how it will produce such an event of religious proportions, is the purpose of this book.
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.ph...d=79&Itemid=36
Old 12-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #199
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Each day brings new thoughts, new research, new ways of looking at things.

I was wondering to myself why some people are concerned about the new world religion. Where did they get the info that it is so bad?

Are they getting this from the book of revelations and the whole teachings of the Anti-christ?

Stop to consider that the bible was manipulated by the PTB. If you are under that assumption then probably the new world religion that is so BAD is actually what they don't want us to find out about. Hide the truth out in the open.

If this is a debate between bible believers and non, that is one thing. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

However if we all feel that the PTB are behind this then don't take one thing out of the bible as fact and the rest as not.
I can state why there is concern about the creation of a new world religion (it is currently in the works, and there is a lot of in-fighting around how it will play out, there are many, many groups that try to win over the others. The most likely result is a small and narrow selection from the smorgasbord):

- It seeks to limit the present choice of religious and spiritual quests by central decrees. It aims to determine what is allowable teachings and practices and the rest will be banned and persecuted.

- It seeks to be equally dumbing as the present world religions in their most biased an narrow forms, and it seeks to do this by 'sanitizing' what will be portrayed as a messy and in-fighting religious world scene by promoting and parading 'their' choice of 'certified' world teachers.

- It seeks to limit what scientific facts are allowed to impact religious and spiritual views and practices. Therefore it threatens scientific freedom as well.

- It aims at steering the presentation of extraterrestrial life by presenting them either as

- our creator gods

- all good

- all bad

- superior to us

The view that extraterrestrials simply are our sisters and brothers, and an equal mix of good and bad, tricksters and truth-tellers, that will broaden our view of what reality is, is threatening to the idea of centralized power.

- It will seek to ban channelings by labelling it as dangerous disinformation when the real objective is to limit the 'competition' to centralized power.
Channeling is granted tricky, only a small percent might be 'true' imparting of information from a genuine, free source, the rest hidden mind control.
But the small percentage that IS true is of vital importance as a corrective to all currently established religions and even more so if religious freedom is revoked and replaced with centralized decrees.

- Project Blue Beam is a program that has been developed with the purpose of launching a new world religion. (It may be googled.) It includes plans for fake apparitions and religious 'shows' such as 'second comings'. An enormous amount of money has been sunk into this program which includes all kinds of technological props such as laser shows. A fake alien invasion is one of the possible alternative strategies.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-31-2008 at 06:28 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 05:56 PM   #200
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
I can state why there is concern about the creation of a new world religion (it is currently in the works, and there is a lot of in-fighting around how it will play out, there are many, many groups that try to win over the others. The most likely result is a small and narrow selection from the smorgasbord):

- It seeks to limit the present choice of religious and spiritual quests by central decrees. It aims to determine what is allowable teachings and practices and the rest will be banned and persecuted.

- It seeks to be equally dumming as the present world religions in their most biased an narrow forms, and it seeks to do this by 'sanitizing' what will be portrayed as a messy and in-fighting religious world scene by promoting and parading 'their' choice of 'certified' world teachers.

- It seeks to limit what scientific facts are allowed to impact religious and spiritual views and practices. Therefore it threatens scientific freedom as well.

- It aims at steering the presentation of extraterrestrial life by presenting them either as

- our creator gods

- all good

- all bad

- superior to us

The view that extraterrestrials simply are our sisters and brothers, and an equal mix of good and bad, tricksters and truth-tellers, that will broaden our view of what reality is, is threatening to the idea of centralized power.

- It will seek to ban channelings by labelling it as dangerous disinformation when the real objective is to limit the 'competition' to centralized power.
Channeling is granted tricky, only a small percent might be 'true' imparting of information from a genuine, free source, the rest hidden mind control.
But the small percentage that IS true is of vital importance as a corrective to all currently established religions and even more so if religious freedom is revoked and replaced with centralized decrees.

- Project Blue Beam is a program that has been developed with the purpose of launching a new world religion. (It may be googled.) It includes plans for fake apparitions and religious 'shows' such as 'second comings'. An enormous amount of money has been sunk into this program which includes all kinds of technological props such as laser shows. A fake alien invasion is one of the possible alternative strategies.
You've got that down Josefine. I see it very much the same way. An attempt is being made to centralise power in the same way it always has. Ironically it's expression is found in several groups which foster -- each in their own way -- a structure and personalities who are being sold as superior and indispensable to the 'shift'. For just 3 examples we have James' WMs, the Crystal Skulls and Associates, and Nesara / Galactic Fed. Whichever one or two of these succeed in attracting our attention and belief there will be many other '2nd tier' individuals now playing a subordinate but important shepherding role who will hail them as the real McCoy.

A corrupt but impeccably presented "priesthood" will try to call the shots over the rest of us. They will simply redefine / re-brand the same old doctrine and it's heresies to appeal to the same old state of consciousness. This can very easily be done even while telling us simultaneously that the GodSelf is within. The emphases will be placed in the spiritual doctrine to dovetail it as seamlessly as possible with state doctrine. Bottom line: there is no place for an individual with a mind of his/her own. In fact, there is no such thing as an individual. That is how you will be silenced when it matters. Are you going to stand in the way of the common interest? "We don't care where you think your ideas come from. Just let go of those crumbling old ideas and get on board for the common good. We know better than you because our spiritual celebrities are inspired from a higher place than you are..... Believe, Hope, Change"

"And remember: Individual / Schmindischmidual."

The people of this world are very practised at jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Last edited by milk and honey; 12-27-2008 at 05:12 AM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote