Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-13-2008, 10:19 PM   #26
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experience with light entities

Hi, friends...

I want to tell you about something.... about 5 yrs ago, I was sitting in my kitchen with my grown daughter talking about spiritual thing... my daughter and I remember a past life together when we were sisters... the turn of last century.

I notices that all the ambient sound..birds, traffic.. disappeared. The sunlight in the room became amber in color. Time slowed way down. Information of a highly spiritual nature was coming out of my mouth... using my voice. It lasted for about 10 minutes.. then the light in the kitchen became normal and I could hear birds and crickets again. My daughter just sat there staring at me. I cannot remember what I said. The wisdom of it has been absorbed..but the words are unknown.

This type of thing happens to me every now and then. I have no controll... I feel blessed.

Peace..Me
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #27
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experience with light entities

they appear to represent a point of growth in your life. You chose to come back here in these times and they appear as signals. These signals give you drive to continue, whether you are aware or not.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote