Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #26
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Sh@! Hits the fan in canada

Jan 21st / 22nd 2009.

Yup, got Colin Powells warning on that already.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:30 AM   #27
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

a revolution does not have to be bloody...it can be one person at a time, who stops feeding the beast.

Stop watching TV, especially the news.
Stop buying Newspapers and "rags".
Stop supporting a government that does not represent you.
Stop sending your kids off to their schools, or their wars.
Stop being dependent upon them for a false sense of security.
Stop eating Frankenfoods and start growing your own.

there is nothing that prevents you from this type of revolution...and it doesn't require that you do anything...only that you stop feeding this Beast

no one wins a war, not even a revolutionary war.

BE the change you want to see in others.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 PM   #28
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=11295
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #29
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

The Government did not bring down a new budget...they brought down a financial update...What I don't understand is why aren't more of us here in Canada protesting and what is going on with the Liberal party and the leadership nonsense. As of last night on the news, they were talking about Dion resigning within the next few days. Talk about confusion!
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #30
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
as long as your friends have their illusions of security first and prosperity second, no matter what that is for them, then your attempts to awaken them represent nothing more than a threat, in fact an outright attack, against the illusions that coddle their minds and bodies. good luck fellow traveler. i feel your pain each and every day i look around me too here.

a good friend once told me something that rings true as time unravels, that is "the hardest thing for anyone to experience in life is watching your loved ones destroy themselves and knowing in your heart there is absolutely nothing you can do". truer words were never spoken

I couldn't agree more. I'm living with my mom & her husband right now and I have talked to my mother until I could talk no more. she rather watch "The amazing race". Some people even told her husband to buy food to stock up, he rather watch Football every night and order take out. They are hypnotized and until something shakes them up big time, they won't wake up.
It gets lonely.

I move to a new place tomorrow and I am preparing to grow food in my new place. I WONT be sending my child to public schools and I do what I can "Fluoride-free" toothpaste and I also would like to see and protest myself.
Where is the outrage??!!! I say.
I guess people are kept so busy and distracted and entertained that the idea of protesting is shut down by all these distractions...
It will change I do hope. We are already the change!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #31
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

Just received this in my email from someone I know...

http://www.avaaz.org/en/coalition_fo...CLICK_TF_TRACK

"Support a Coalition for Canada
Stephen Harper has tried to exploit the economic crisis to push through a series of aggressively partisan and ideological proposals while doing nothing to actually stimulate the economy.

Shocked into action, the opposition parties have finally decided to fight back together -- using their majority of seats in the House of Commons to form a coalition government.

Harper calls this move 'undemocratic' and is trying to use his huge cash reserves and high level media friends to manufacture a 'backlash'.

We urgently need to show the media and the Governor General where Canadians stand. Through a flood of petition signatures, phone calls to radio shows, letters to the editor, and more, we can demonstrate that the 62% of us who didn't vote for Harper want to see him go. Click below to sign the petition, or scroll down for more suggestions for action.

Sign the Petition Below, or Scroll Down for More Actions"
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:52 PM   #32
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatestar View Post
Just received this in my email from someone I know...

http://www.avaaz.org/en/coalition_fo...CLICK_TF_TRACK

"Support a Coalition for Canada
Stephen Harper has tried to exploit the economic crisis to push through a series of aggressively partisan and ideological proposals while doing nothing to actually stimulate the economy.

Shocked into action, the opposition parties have finally decided to fight back together -- using their majority of seats in the House of Commons to form a coalition government.

Harper calls this move 'undemocratic' and is trying to use his huge cash reserves and high level media friends to manufacture a 'backlash'.

We urgently need to show the media and the Governor General where Canadians stand. Through a flood of petition signatures, phone calls to radio shows, letters to the editor, and more, we can demonstrate that the 62% of us who didn't vote for Harper want to see him go. Click below to sign the petition, or scroll down for more suggestions for action.

Sign the Petition Below, or Scroll Down for More Actions"
I just don`t understand all the conservative voters who think harper is the best thing since sliced bread. he is wrecking our country and most canadians don`t see it and when something like this happens they are so quick to whine about the Liberals . This is the BEST thing that could happen parties working together have to have some transparency and there is less chance of something being done without someone in the coalition finding out it works better for all of us
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #33
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

In early 2000, just shortly after the guffuflle of an election down south...Dick Cheney broke ranks and came, defying logic, to Alberta where he held closed conference talks with former Premier Ralph Klein.

Under NorthCom, American troops may be used in CANADA to 'protect' strategic resources such as the oil fields of Alberta and Northern BC. Something wyrd this way comes...
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:32 AM   #34
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

This is all quite viable and good on paper.
This troop buildup mentioned in Canada though, anyone got any videos or links to other news about that?
The whole story really does hinge on this and so far it is nothing more than guesswork without something to back it up.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #35
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

The world systems are being changed.
It's about damn time we all reconnect and become one!
I've been waiting for this my whole life and here it comes.

I could care less about all the talk of war.

Peace,
Ampgod
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #36
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

I am with you on that note "mpgod", We are approaching "Critical Mass" Nothing troubles me any more, I feel so much love, it is almost unreal.

WHEN YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGES.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 AM   #37
Rumas
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at this thread, might add a little prospective!

Canadian Forces recruiting in my area!!: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5821

They a recruiting all the time in my area. They are getting ready for something.

Last edited by Rumas; 12-09-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Rumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:42 AM   #38
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
The world systems are being changed.
It's about damn time we all reconnect and become one!
I've been waiting for this my whole life and here it comes.

I could care less about all the talk of war.

Peace,
Ampgod
That's exactly right. Who cares what these liars on some hill say. You can have the truth or you can have lies. Until anyone wanting to actually lead to the golden age instead of mislead my people into a bottomless pit they can shut the **** up.

I have no time for the devil and his dajalls that are running things. The Feds are not going to help anyone except themselves. You can run on for a long time but sooner or later Gods gonna cut you down.

Listen.

WHATS DONE IN THE DARK WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT

If you are not working for the light side who you working for?

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-09-2008 at 06:35 AM. Reason: golden age :)
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:51 AM   #39
Asterion
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.alternet.org/democracy/11...own_in_canada/

Article by Naomi Klein regarding the subject of this thread. Wish we could
have shut down Bush and the #@%*ing bailout in the USA like this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28053048/

Namaste
Asterion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:15 AM   #40
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Alarm. Paranoia. Fear. War. Death. Disease.

Are you afraid yet? If after watching the video you arent, read the reponses to the post and you will be. It's a feeding frenzy of fear.

I dont buy it.

ENdJOY has the best advice.

Quote:
a revolution does not have to be bloody...it can be one person at a time, who stops feeding the beast.

Stop watching TV, especially the news.
Stop buying Newspapers and "rags".
Stop supporting a government that does not represent you.
Stop sending your kids off to their schools, or their wars.
Stop being dependent upon them for a false sense of security.
Stop eating Frankenfoods and start growing your own.

there is nothing that prevents you from this type of revolution...and it doesn't require that you do anything...only that you stop feeding this Beast

no one wins a war, not even a revolutionary war.

BE the change you want to see in others.
Most of all, love.

May you experience the oneness that we are.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:01 AM   #41
mmerlinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
I am writing in a spirit of peace, so don't take this the wrong way. The ground crew should be already prepared for anything. It will be wise to make preparations NOW so you can leave large cities if another war starts in January. Simply choose a place to go to (I think places around 3 hours drive away are not too expensive/tiring to get to if you have to leave at night). Pack up suitcases with necessary items now - food, medicine, blankets, change of clothes, cash, can opener, etc. Service your car & keep it full of gas NOW so you can go if necessary. Hopefully, NOTHING WILL happen, but isn't it better to be prepared now, just in case? All I'm asking is that you prepare, don't leave today as you will just end up returning home a few days later. Really, servicing your car & packing a suitcase will not take long. Several events are converging in January 2009 and this Canadian news is just the latest event.
In two days the preparations I started making over 3 years ago will be finished. Since I expect something major to happen this next Sunday (though I don't know what), I am leaving the big city on Wednesday for the mountains 5 hours away with the assumption that it is quite possible that I will never return home. My preparations are such that I think that I could survive for at least 4 years without any other human contact. I hope it does not come to that, but that is the scenario I have prepared for.

If I am premature in leaving, I will return home and remain fully packed and ready to leave again at a moment's notice. The next critical time I foresee is 40 days after this next Sunday, which is the 23rd of January, quite close to the dates being bantered around in this thread. If I wind up returning this time, I will be monitoring events on the 16th of January very closely. Should the events on that day become significant, I will again leave for the mountains.

Waiting for a war to start may be the wrong option if the war involves a foreign power nuking our cities first. If that happens, it will be too late to leave the cities. Martial law, destroyed infrastructure, hungry mobs, etc may make it impossible to travel at all no matter how prepared you are.
mmerlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:30 PM   #42
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks,

Well I think it is understandable when something that used to be an idea, the american union (Canada, US & Mexico) now becomes more concrete that people may panic. We must support them and not criticise.

There are people who are new to the forum and if they see what they are reading come true, it is possible they will panic. Lets just help them in practical ways. I guess the Canadians are still sleeping but there are now protesters about, hard to tell from the TV how many or where. But this is a very strange story indeed. When the president faced a no confidence vote, he gets to shut down the opposition and parliment, and it's all just there on TV. Now it seems the opposition leader will step down, wonder what they did to him?

For the more seasoned awoken we know that the details are not important, the hows and whats, either way we can't stop a lot of it but when its outside your door, as it will be, you will be surprised by how you may react. So together now folks, lets just stick together and spread the calm.

Big deep breaths.

love to all
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #43
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Jan 21st / 22nd 2009.

Yup, got Colin Powells warning on that already.
I'm going to sit back and have a good laugh on that day, much like I did on October 14.

If one listens to the context of that entire statement with an objective mind, one can clearly see it is not a warning.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #44
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
I'm going to sit back and have a good laugh on that day, much like I did on October 14.

If one listens to the context of that entire statement with an objective mind, one can clearly see it is not a warning.
Indeed...Powell was prompted with that date by the interviewer to begin with and the context was clearly about the date of inauguration.

I've still yet to see any proof of the troop buildup either, on craigslist or anywhere else for that matter.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:18 PM   #45
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
That's exactly right. Who cares what these liars on some hill say. You can have the truth or you can have lies. Until anyone wanting to actually lead to the golden age instead of mislead my people into a bottomless pit they can shut the **** up.

I have no time for the devil and his dajalls that are running things. The Feds are not going to help anyone except themselves. You can run on for a long time but sooner or later Gods gonna cut you down.

Listen.

WHATS DONE IN THE DARK WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT

If you are not working for the light side who you working for?

God will only cut him down if you fix his appointment with the God..
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #46
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisindetails View Post
God will only cut him down if you fix his appointment with the God..
I'm no book keeper for anyone other then myself.

Canada is my home. The real people of this country are the most amazing people and good spirits. We have been attacked through lies, malicious deceit, poisons in the water and food, sideways deals all for the gain of the few over the many...it goes on (for to long )

What these so called (Mis)leaders are is nothing more then evil. Working in the dark against their fellow man. Their time is up and they know it. Guess what people of the gov, you have been deceived and lied to. good luck.

POWER FOR THE PEOPLE
JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #47
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Well there goes my unsubstantiated rumor right out the window that Canada reneged on the Security and Prosperity Partnership.

Get ready and get prepared everyone, for the North American Union, that's what it sounds like to me. If they are going to force this through it seems there's not a whole lot we can do about it, unless we all do it together.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:21 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

it is apparent a lot of fingers in the pie
that is causing the **** to hit the fan

http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:19 AM   #49
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad as hell.. I cant believe what I'm hearing. some say guns are not the answer. I'm starting to wonder. and its not fear based. its total distrust of the government. I'm getting ready. right after I meditate.

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:12 AM   #50
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post

Found this on that link

Quote:
Final note: The corrupt U.S. Supreme Court, which overthrew the year 2000 presidential election, is now in a quandary as it sits on "smoking gun" evidence showing alleged president-elect Barack Obama is a BRITISH citizen and is clearly not Constitutionally eligible to hold the office of U.S. President.
Maybe the country should be renamed the united states of England
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harper dion canada