Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
Baggywrinkle

Default What's REALLY Going On?

What's REALLY Going On?

As you may know, I am often interviewed on radio shows across thecountry. Frequently, I'm invited on a show hours before it airs,making it impossible to alert the Solari network. But, I would love to publicize these interviews in advance.

Lately, I have been struck by the questions I'm getting from listeners. Clearly, they recognize that "something is up" and they're eager for answers. It seems that everyone is looking for a clearer picture of what's taking place. This is true even for my friends and employees. People want to know: what's REALLY going on?

With this in mind, I'm launching a new service: The Solari Report. It's a subscription-based conference call which takes place (3) times a month. For one hour on each call, I'll be discussing: - Recent events in the world -- particularly the financial world - How these events affect you and your money - How you can take action in response to events

I'll also be answering questions from subscribers, interviewing market-leaders on a variety of subjects, and interpreting the hidden meaning in popular films ... one of my favorite subjects. The calls will be archived in MP3 format so you can listen or re-listen at any time.

Subscriptions are available on an annual basis (at a 23% discount) or on a monthly basis for those on a budget. You can learn more and subscribe to The Solari Report here: http://solari.com/store/the_solari_report/

December Schedule

Our first call will take place next Thursday on December 11. In addition to discussing the debt problems affecting so many institutions (and individuals), I'll be answering subscriber questions, talking about precious metals markets with Franklin Sanders, and examining predator evasion vis-a-vis The Bourne Identity.

On December 18, in addition to looking at events in the financialworld, Jon Rappoport will join me to talk about building personal power and using imagination.

On December 26 we'll have our year-end wrap-up: I'll be discussing the most important events of 2008, how they affect us, and how we can take action in response.

I'm very optimistic that The Solari Report will offer people the kind of clarity they've been asking for. The need is definitely out there. I hope you'll join us.

-- Catherine Austin Fitts The Solari Report:http://solari.com/store/the_solari_report/
Old 12-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's REALLY Going On?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
What's REALLY Going On?

As you may know, I am often interviewed on radio shows across thecountry. Frequently, I'm invited on a show hours before it airs,making it impossible to alert the Solari network. But, I would love to publicize these interviews in advance.

Lately, I have been struck by the questions I'm getting from listeners. Clearly, they recognize that "something is up" and they're eager for answers. It seems that everyone is looking for a clearer picture of what's taking place. This is true even for my friends and employees. People want to know: what's REALLY going on?

With this in mind, I'm launching a new service: The Solari Report. It's a subscription-based conference call which takes place (3) times a month. For one hour on each call, I'll be discussing: - Recent events in the world -- particularly the financial world - How these events affect you and your money - How you can take action in response to events

I'll also be answering questions from subscribers, interviewing market-leaders on a variety of subjects, and interpreting the hidden meaning in popular films ... one of my favorite subjects. The calls will be archived in MP3 format so you can listen or re-listen at any time.

Subscriptions are available on an annual basis (at a 23% discount) or on a monthly basis for those on a budget. You can learn more and subscribe to The Solari Report here: http://solari.com/store/the_solari_report/

December Schedule

Our first call will take place next Thursday on December 11. In addition to discussing the debt problems affecting so many institutions (and individuals), I'll be answering subscriber questions, talking about precious metals markets with Franklin Sanders, and examining predator evasion vis-a-vis The Bourne Identity.

On December 18, in addition to looking at events in the financialworld, Jon Rappoport will join me to talk about building personal power and using imagination.

On December 26 we'll have our year-end wrap-up: I'll be discussing the most important events of 2008, how they affect us, and how we can take action in response.

I'm very optimistic that The Solari Report will offer people the kind of clarity they've been asking for. The need is definitely out there. I hope you'll join us.

-- Catherine Austin Fitts The Solari Report:http://solari.com/store/the_solari_report/
Excellent initiative! If you wish I will translate into german language and spread within german speaking aeras (Austria, Switzerland and Germany).

Cheers, silverman
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #3
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What's REALLY Going On?

This sounds GREAT! Thank you so much!
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: What's REALLY Going On?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khristmaskathy View Post
This sounds GREAT! Thank you so much!
Sadly, her membership is outrageously expensive. However, Catherine Austin Fitts credentials speak for themselves. The quality of these discussions are worth that kind of money. Just as is a membership to Gerald Celente's news letter. I am struggling with justifying the cost against my desire to pay off my mortgage. I haven't bought clothes in five years or cleared our pasture yet. Being debt free is that big of a deal.

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-07-2008 at 07:27 PM.