Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Why Would President Bush Cancel 2008 Elections?

There are many theories as to how he will justify doing this from making a HAARP earthquake, to martial law, the economy crash, war in Iran, to prohibiting the election of Obama for nationality reasons...

What would be the most probable cause, and what would be the early warning signals?....

And even more important, what would be the possible repercussions?

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. Please back up your theory with evidence of a news report etc.

Last edited by Steve_A; 10-15-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: President Bush cancels 2008 elections

For awhile, I thought there was gonna be no election. But as of lately, I think I'm leaning toward it may. I actually plan to get registered to vote today, independent obviously, and my vote is going to Ron Paul. Before yesterday, I wasn't really considering it for the most part.

Only way I see it happening is a false flag terror attack. Especially, to throw onto the notion, I had a dream last night of a building collasping floor by floor, but with me in it with a bunch of people. It felt like a parking garage, but the top sorta like a dorm setting as it seemed to be mostly college kids.

I'm gonna keep my hopes high on this one.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #3
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

I know you mean well, but please do not make misleading thread titles...
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:20 PM   #4
historycircus

Steve,

I think there will be elections. As I've stated in other posts, this global financial downturn was not engineered. The western system is perfect population control as is - most call it freedom. The Bush Administration's corrupt, morally bankrupt approach to the economy brought this perfect system of control to the brink of total collapse. If there is an NWO/Illuminatti keeping tabs, they need someone here in the United States who won't fall asleep at the wheel - or in Bush's case, get distracted by Legos. If there is not a NWO/Illuminatti factor, we still need someone competent to reign in Capital speculators. That puts the American people and potential shadow rulers on the same page, does it not?

Bush's time is short. I'm guessing Bam-Bam, primarily because of the economy, will walk away with the highest office in the land.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi optimistic,

I know. I'm sorry. But today I saw that the Acorn fiasco is starting to really blow up with Republican representatives saying that it will lead to a fiasco at the polls.

Could this be considered as a reason sufficiently to at least 'put back' the elections?

Could this be seen as the biggest scandal since the broken chads?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
I know you mean well, but please do not make misleading thread titles...
Old 10-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #6
quest
Avalon Senior Member

what you focus on is what u get

this is such a horrorsite, really, an assult on life itself, a delusion.

i am sorry to say, so manny wonderfull people here, but the basic thought of concentrating on what might get wrong is realy a big big mistake.

excuse me steve, nothing personal, but al these threads, its just no good.

go do work on your vision man,

love to all.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:55 PM   #7
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post

i am sorry to say, so manny wonderfull people here, but the basic thought of concentrating on what might get wrong is realy a big big mistake.

excuse me steve, nothing personal, but al these threads, its just no good.

go do work on your vision man,

love to all.
i think you are right. to many brilliant souls paying attention too and focusing on the negative will only aide in its manifestation. be aware, but only in passing, and dont let the dark forces create a pool of fear to drown out the lights of the world.

the light does not side step, tiptoe, or dance to the frequencies of the lower vibrations. we hopefully move to our own frequencies and skirt around the mayhem while it destroys itself as it is out of line with creation.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi quest,

In many respects you are right. We all need to understand that these forums are made up of a lot of different individuals of different opinions and beliefs. It gives a good cross section of how the world of open thinkers is thinking and how it is behaving.

Anybody can answer the posts as they think fit, as you have, or not.

I try to be balanced and am not trying to scare monger anybody, but I am trying to make people aware of what is going on around them and keep them clued in, as much as I can, to things that I have noticed. For example, there is a recent post in the forum about the UK that came from the British press, which tied in with a thing that drew my attention the other day. Are the two things tied together? I don't know, but history has taught us that we, as Joe Public people need to be a little more on the ball.

If we listen to the 'pros' like Deagle or Greene, we are listen, we evaluate and we decide.

Here in the forum is exactly that, a forum, an open forum at that, for people of all types have their input and voice, even though, and I agree, much of it is fluff.

But when we get information about certain stuff we need to share it, do we not? If I see on the 'fair and balanced' Fox News that a politician is making waves, but big waves, it needs to be brought out in the open to be discected. Don't you agree?

The October 14th 'love fest' has passed by, and unfortunately, in that subject, I was a moderator, I even had to delete a message of mine to keep things in check, but now it's time to move on and check out other stuff.

If that means looking at things with a critical eye, so mote it be.

If you know of something about the presidential race that smells of roses, please let us know.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post

Old 10-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #9
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi quest,

In many respects you are right. We all need to understand that these forums are made up of a lot of different individuals of different opinions and beliefs. It gives a good cross section of how the world of open thinkers is thinking and how it is behaving.

Anybody can answer the posts as they think fit, as you have, or not.

I try to be balanced and am not trying to scare monger anybody, but I am trying to make people aware of what is going on around them and keep them clued in, as much as I can, to things that I have noticed. For example, there is a recent post in the forum about the UK that came from the British press, which tied in with a thing that drew my attention the other day. Are the two things tied together? I don't know, but history has taught us that we, as Joe Public people need to be a little more on the ball.

If we listen to the 'pros' like Deagle or Greene, we are listen, we evaluate and we decide.

Here in the forum is exactly that, a forum, an open forum at that, for people of all types have their input and voice, even though, and I agree, much of it is fluff.

But when we get information about certain stuff we need to share it, do we not? If I see on the 'fair and balanced' Fox News that a politician is making waves, but big waves, it needs to be brought out in the open to be discected. Don't you agree?

The October 14th 'love fest' has passed by, and unfortunately, in that subject, I was a moderator, I even had to delete a message of mine to keep things in check, but now it's time to move on and check out other stuff.

If that means looking at things with a critical eye, so mote it be.

If you know of something about the presidential race that smells of roses, please let us know.

Best regards,

Steve
thanks for the reply steve,

i think it would be nice if you quoted the whole of my post, not the negative half.

peace to all
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

btw, i did not mean to imply that i agreed with quests comment about this being a horror site. i like this site. i was complimenting him on the part about too much attention being drawn to the negative.

just wanted to clarify
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

just a thought , you know all this stuff about obama being scrutinized as not being american so as to ban him from the (LOL) race. well lyndsey williams said at the last minute they will do something that gets theri pick mcinsane in.. maybe this will be the election suspender. they find a discepency about obamas citizenship and then have an investigation for a month or two while they find out(staged of course). also what about dan burisch saying that we would be in trouolbe if hilary clinton took over from obama.. could be as harmless as that to cancle the election rather than nukes or whatever...............
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Question Re: President Bush cancels 2008 elections

Hi pineal-pilot-in merkabah,

I'm not sure they can replace Obama with Clinton at the last minute. That just wouldn't make sense. For that to happen, he would have to admit that he is illegal and that surely would dash any hope of the Democratic party being elected.

I think the statement about him not being American interesting, as according to some sources there is a legal process rolling around still accusing him of that. I know that politics is a dirty game and as each day passes and the elections get closer an 'underdog' will do what it can to topple the 'favourite'. Could it be that this thing also could contribute to the question of 'suspending' the elections at the eleventh hour? Until after the process has been resolved? Interesting.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
just a thought , you know all this stuff about obama being scrutinized as not being american so as to ban him from the (LOL) race. well lyndsey williams said at the last minute they will do something that gets theri pick mcinsane in.. maybe this will be the election suspender. they find a discepency about obamas citizenship and then have an investigation for a month or two while they find out(staged of course). also what about dan burisch saying that we would be in trouolbe if hilary clinton took over from obama.. could be as harmless as that to cancle the election rather than nukes or whatever...............
Old 10-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #13
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

It's a little frustrating to hear the replies to Steve's question. Yes, I think everyone is well aware of where this forum went, along with the fear mongering. But this isn't some news article or preaching one's opinion/speculation. It was much more of a question to open discussion. So discuss your opinion toward the subject at hand, and not the direction of the forum! There are plenty of threads for that already. Thank you.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 10-15-2008 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #14
vega
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Would President Bush Cancel 2008 Elections?

Steve,

What do you know about HAARP?

What do you mean a HAARP Earthquake?

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes. It is a complete misconception that HAARP causes earthquakes.

As a moderator on project avalon you should exercise "moderation".

Vega
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:03 PM   #15
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
Steve,

HAARP has nothing to do with earthquakes. It is a complete misconception that HAARP causes earthquakes.

Vega
Vega, I have not fully gotten into HAARP, but understand the logistics of it not to mention have a decent background in physics. If HAARP is able to focus large amounts of energy, then I see it as being possible to cause earthquakes when related to the idea of the electric universe and our earth's core being plasma based over liquid metal. A large focus of energy would then cause the plasma to materialize resulting in an earthquake.

Also Vega, be nice. If someone has incorrect information in your point of view, then share the other viewpoint/information instead of shooting someone down. We're all here to learn, not argue like the Republicans and Democratic over absolute ******** issues.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #16
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

DIdn't Clif mention white hat cowboy is gonna win the presidency around mid November?

now who couold that be....hummmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdef1yNz2ms
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Vega,

Not wanting to enter into a lengthy discussion, I can only assume that you work on the HAARP project.

My information comes from sources like:

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ora/haarp.html

http://www.defenselink.mil/transcrip...anscriptid=674

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
Steve,

Vega

Last edited by Steve_A; 10-15-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #18
Spinner
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

I was talking to someone the other day about this because of the mess it appears to be turning into.
Remember the Gore ordeal with counting the votes?
Now there is Acorn, many machines supposedly not working right, illegals and questioning whether they should vote or not.
It's looking to me like they haven't much control over this system and so that might at least hold it up. Who knows, but it doesn't feel usual at all.

Last edited by Spinner; 10-15-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:39 PM   #19
ghglenn
Avalon Senior Member

Steve,

The PTB are poised to strike. Hard to say if they will try to pull it off with Bush at the helm.
I could see scenarios that keep him in control. I think with the charisma of Obama at their disposal, they would wield much more control over the people with less friction from the majority.
Ultimately, it is all about time-tables, it doesn't matter who is the President, it is about the endgame.
I just have this feeling that Obama could be promoted to "saviour of the world"...walking on water and all that jazz.
ghglenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:58 PM   #20
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

George Bush has already canceled the election, not by keeping voters from going to the polls, but in declaring the winner. With all the ACORN interference it will take several months, maybe more, to tally the votes, all the while Bush remains in office. Through the new media, the one that now creates the news instead of reporting it, enough suspicion has been created for law suits to abound. Everywhere you turn, the Republican and Democratic parties will file endless suits of voter fraud, instigated by the media, just like in Bush vs Gore. Until the votes are tabulated and a winner is declared, George Bush remains President of the United States.

Last edited by Steve_A; 10-15-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #21
PTTurboe

Well, they may be readying a false flag attack on the USA that will lead to martial law.

I have read all of these:

1.) The Patriot Act
2.) The Military Commissions Act
3.) The Warner Defense Act
4.) Executive Order 12919
5.) Executive Order 12656

It is all ready. He or "They" just needs and excuse.

There is also a great thread showing all the BRAND NEW laws about Anthrax and Flu pandemics:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=63802.0

When there is "chatter" about this stuff it is usually coming down the pike...
Old 10-15-2008, 04:25 PM   #22
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
For awhile, I thought there was gonna be no election. But as of lately, I think I'm leaning toward it may. I actually plan to get registered to vote today, independent obviously, and my vote is going to Ron Paul. Before yesterday, I wasn't really considering it for the most part.

Only way I see it happening is a false flag terror attack. Especially, to throw onto the notion, I had a dream last night of a building collasping floor by floor, but with me in it with a bunch of people. It felt like a parking garage, but the top sorta like a dorm setting as it seemed to be mostly college kids.

I'm gonna keep my hopes high on this one.
Is Ron Paul still running?
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:48 PM   #23
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

In the last several months Bush has had meetings with Obama and McCain. The recent economic bailout fiasco needed the help of both party representatives to sponsor the bill. Is all iron out already, come rain come shine the election winner has already been determined. It will be historical from the perspective of a black man in white america becoming president.
That even if sponsors by all the shadow groups is historical.
Believe me all the hate agencies do not want a black man in office even if he is a 33 rank free mason. McCain has no other choice. The other side of the coin is how long will he be allowed to live after becoming president that's the scary part about the hate groups. Such is life in red neck america, keep the boys in line. Sad but true !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #24
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Frank, did you know there are white and black freemasonlodges (allthough denied) in USA?
So it wouldn't help him being a 33rank FM.
But I personally believe that Obama in office will be a great step forward towards a better US for all allthough I cannot vote because I am a dutchman.
When I saw GWWWB become president I knew it was all going to be one great mess.
When I saw him become "elected" for the second time I knew it would get even worse and untill now he hasn't faiiled me:
He (I say he but i know he's only a puppet on a string) or what he stands for brought not only Th US but the whole world on the verge of a disaster.
I have never seen a man so dumm, so powerfull telling so much straight lies.
I can't believe that there are still people who believe 9-11 was an attack from outside, just ignoring the evidence that it was a controlled demolition.
A government killing about 3000 of their own people just to be able to start a billions of dollars consuming overseas war against a fictive enemy to keep the economy going should be jailed and judged for murder in the first degree and if the elections will be cancelled it is because that once he's no president anymore one day or another he'll have to stand trial for his deeds and he certainly won't like that.
But will Obama be a better choice?
At least he is an intelligent man.

(btw www stands for world wide war)

Last edited by Peer; 10-16-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #25
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

The election will not be canceled.

No UFO appeared on 10/14, there WILL be an election on 11/4, Obama will win, he will inherit a financial mess, other bad things will happen like natural disasters and foreign policy skirmishes, there will be food shortages and people will have to stop living beyond their means.

People will still be born, will die, will fall in love and out of love, will move across the country, will lose jobs and get new jobs. Life will go on, it may look different than before, but is that really a BAD thing?
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote