Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-19-2008, 07:06 AM   #76
Norval
Banned

Default Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

As I said before, I won't be coming to the get together.
But I hope all have a good time there.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #77
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

We've got a camera, sound equipment and a professional to run it all!! Thank you, Trent.

Though we will continue to post as often as we can, there will be video on U-Tube and interviews to listen to when it is all over. I will also be posting photos for all to enjoy. I'm excited!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #78
Norval
Banned

There are a about a dozen of us "boaters" that are "aware" here in this marina and plan to leave the cities in a
few hours time. The idea is to meet up as far as practical from the cities to the North.
Most likely up around Orcas Island in the San Juans. Probably East Sound. Citizen Band
channel 10 or 17 (the truckers north - south bound channel.) VHF Marine Band 16.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:20 PM   #79
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if I can get there on that week. but it sounds like fun.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:26 AM   #80
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Well I thought I was going to have to cancel, that is until this got made into a week long event.

thats awesome!

I am working my schedule to try and be there for some of it.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:48 AM   #81
angelite
Avalon Senior Member

welcome PNWGC The directions to the event here in Springdale WA. have been moved from Kountry Korner to the Springdale store. Please pick up directions there.
The campfire is burning and we have began gathering around.
I am looking forward to meeting all who feel called to be here......
angelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #82
Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

I look forward to hearing all about the gathering last week!
Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:47 AM   #83
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello! I'm back and just getting unpacked!

The Gathering was challenging and wonderful. The first hurdle occurred while I was leaving for the eight hour long trek across Washington. Our sound and camera man had to bail out at the last minute which was a big sadness. Trent has bills to pay, and this was a volunteer position. He was called in for a gig at the last minute and had to accept due to financial constraints and blood sucking lawyers. That being said, there were no interviews and no video feed to post for all to see. Sorry about that.

The next interaction occurred at the boarder, where the bulkhead in my van raised enough suspicion for a full search. Two hours later, after the van was cleared to be drug free and devoid of any secret compartments, I was allowed to leave Canada.

I finally reached Angelite Center late in the evening, and woke up the next morning to take my first view. The property is beautiful, but stressed due to years of neglect and trash dumping that had not been taken care of, yet there was the breath of life everywhere. Elk, turkey, deer, bear, and many other critters... There was a great deal of work to be done, but nothing that a little sweat couldn't fix.

The good people of the Kontry Korner store decided mid-week that we may be devil worshipers or something of that ilk, and I had to move the directions to the Springdale grocery store. They were nice about it, but afraid to get within ten feet of me. Oh well... you can't win them all. When things get tough, well, you know the rest.

The Long House was in process of being dismantled and rebuilt in order to fix the damage left by a contractor who didn't know how to build. The building is in fine shape now and is ready for the roof this week! It has ten bedrooms, an entertainment center, and a library on the third floor.

We put in a composting out house, housed the milk cow and chickens, and gave the hay a dry place to be stored for the winter. The water issue was dealt with and a new pump house built and insulated to keep the residents with running water for the winter. About 40 loads went to the dump, and more will follow. In addition 20 X 28' Teepee Poles where cut and cleaned.

Plans for the property were discussed and a vision shared; which is not only beautiful but sustainable. As we were all working hard, individual conversations abounded and many true and heart felt stories were shared. The vision of consensus as a body government was shared by all.

Though this burgeoning community has many challenges and hard work ahead of it; it is located in a beautiful safe location and promises great potential as long as they hold true to the vision that was given to them and keep reading the "Manual" which was passed on to Kathleen by a star being. Any who are interested in this community should contact me.

The weekend was raining and cold, but we pushed on and had a camp fire every night. The rain allowed us these precious moments, and seemed to ease up while we gathered.

My great thanks to all who were involved and made the journey:
Kathleen
Vicky
Francine
Kyle
Violet
Taylor
Thomas
Jeff
Brandan
Kasi
Rainen
Lila
Todd
RJ
Scott
Bob
Sketto
Molly
Shelly
Liz
Michael
Trent, who stayed up all night making hats and T shirts for everyone, even though he could not attend.
The Amish Community of Northern Spokane
Special thanks and love to the Spokane Indian Reservation for allowing me to tour their land and view their facilities.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 11-05-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:29 AM   #84
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Re: Pacific Northwest Ground Crew

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:45 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:32 AM   #85
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

IN THE MIDDLE OF PLANNING A VANCOUVER GATHERING. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT worm.hole7@gmail.com if interested.
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #86
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Vancouver Ground Crew Meeting posted for this Sunday at 11:11 am at Breka on Fraser street, between 49th and 50th, across the street from Starbucks. Hope to see you there for hot coffee and good conversation!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 11-17-2008, 05:43 PM   #87
jEFF bURBANK
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I'm Jeff, currently living in Portland Or near the Lloyd center. I'm very interested in the power of positive group thought and the feeling of joyful abundance for the here now and future. I believe that we need to shut off the TV due to the negative influence. I believe that we need to gather together to focus on want we want and that the key to survival is to think and feel positive. I'd love to meet over coffee here in Portland. email piplucky@gmail.com
jEFF bURBANK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:50 PM   #88
Sleeper
Avalon Senior Member

I'll have to say goodbye to all of you. I am sorry to go but this is becoming a pay site soon and I have no income. Sad really. I was hoping to get to meet some of you up near Spokane. Well the dollar wins out against me again.

Peace and much love
Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #89
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

i put this in the "washington" section but I am putting it here too....

Unfortunately I wont be able to make long treks for a while, because my hubby is in Iraq, I cant take any time off work (so that when he actually IS home, I will get to take the time off then....) BUT I am willing to make an hour or two drive to somewhere for the day! Please, continue to post meeting dates/times so i can join when possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
Bonney Lake, WA here. But Im usually all over the place between Seattle (where I work) and Tacoma (where I play roller derby.)

I guess if the situation arose, id probably say I have these to offer:

1. Entertainment. I sing, I dance, I draw, art of all kinds, I can act, Tell jokes, be a merry-maker if you will. And We might'n be needin that if the "worst case scenario" brings us down. OH, and as a disclaimer, the offered entertainment DOES NOT come with the word "adult" attatched to it. LOL. If your lookin for hookers-n-blow, your walking down the wrong alley.

2. Spirituality. I can help you with it if you need it. Some of us might need to turn to spiritual Ideas to get us through all this mess. But I can do it without the awkwardy-ness and the god-jargon. (Yep. Makin' up words as I go. Thats how I roll, LOL) Anyhow, many people have told me that I am good at getting the ideals across in a non-weird and easy to understand way. I have a very deep spiritual awareness and am a good "teacher" usually.... So that can be of service, if someone needs it.

3. My husband is a certified trainer for MMA/Combatives. He has taught me a lot of it, which I MIGHT be able to pass along. Or I can just bring him! LOL. He is military trained (highly) and been to 2 tours over in the sandbox so my house has an un-ending plethera of useful goods and hardware and boxes of M.R.E.'s.

4. I also have dirt bikes that do not run on electrical starters. So if we need easy transport if something bad happens, I got a big A$$ gas bottle and 4 motorcycles.

5. I also have LOTS and LOTS of guns and ammo. I have 3 guns and my hubbs has 2 (2 of which are assault rifles with scopes, 2 are handguns, one is just a 22 rifle, but itll get the job done i guess, LOL). And We have at least 2,000 rounds of ammo. BONUS!

I also play roller derby. So if theres a job that needs to be physically done, im not a total waste of space. I can even fight pretty well, too. I dont WANT to but if it comes down to it, I can knock a dude or two unconsious, hahaha....

...thats all I got, LOL.
Im really looking forward to being part of this group and I hope we can all work together to make good things happen....

~Kassandra
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #90
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

worm.hole7@gmail.com
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 AM   #91
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Good idea worm hole.

I can be contacted by e-mail at

<wenatchee71@gmail.com>

May each of you all stay in touch have a wonderful week with family and friends.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:54 AM   #92
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

samncheese@yahoo.com

puyallup Wa/drop me a line.

Be at peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:39 AM   #93
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by KassandraLoves; 09-14-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #94
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I'm happy to stay on and post questions for those who can not afford the spare nickel. These are hard times, if you would like to email me your thoughts and comments for the threads, I would be happy to post for you with respect and love. Cheers!

On another note: Next Month's Vancouver BC Coffee Meeting at Breka on Fraser Street, December 7th at 11:11 am.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 11-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #95
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

Who would be down for having a meeting around the seattle area? I want to get a bearing to see if we could get something going in the future in the way of meetings around seattle-ish and am curious if we could get a fair amount of people there.

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2008, 01:10 AM   #96
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Kassandra,
Thanks for your post! I will be happy to drive to meet up with you. IF any one would like a ride from Vancouver, drop me a line at my email address and we can car pool! I'm sure the details of this one can be worked out rather quickly, more on that soon!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Old 12-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #97
Awakened
Avalon Senior Member

My Husband and I would love to join the meet up group! Lets get this together sooner rather then later. You can contact me at Rach.eee@hotmail.com
Awakened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:30 PM   #98
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Lady!! Great to hear from you! Can you cross the boarder and drive up this weekend? I have a monthly meeting in Vancouver BC, I would love to see you and Mike! That would be this Sunday December 7th, at Breka Cafe on Fraser Street, between 49th and 50th at 11:11 am.

Miss you!
Wormhole
Old 12-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #99
Durbin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, Darren here, I and my family are looking to get involved as well and would like to contribute to survival efforts as well, optimally we`re hoping to join and help create a self sufficient community thats works socially and with nature, it would be great to establish contact to with you all, please let us know when theirs another social event coming up, we`re in the maple valley area of kent washington and I`m realizing theirs many others out this way maybe we could orchestrate a meeting out this way sooner than later s things are gettin ugly, be well everyone.

Darren
Durbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:52 PM   #100
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

It would be my pleasure. Welcome to the thread!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole