Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default "A Spiritual Conspiracy"

This picture matches Sabian symbol Aquarius 7
which is the full solar eclipse of 26 January 2009

Dear Friends

This text has been sent in anonymously into my zone
at blogs in - http://StClairZone.ning.com - and fits here also
If you have seen this before then so be it.
If not yet seen, spread it further around...

A SPIRITUAL CONSPIRACY

"On the surface of the world right now there is war and violence and things seem dark.

But calmly and quietly, at the same time, something else is happening underground

An inner revolution is taking place and certain individuals are

being called to a higher light .

It is a silent revolution.

From the inside out. From the ground up.

This is a Global operation...

A spiritual conspiracy.

There are sleeper cells in every nation on the planet.

You won't see us on the T.V.

You won't read about us in the newspaper

You won't hear about us on the radio

We don't seek any glory

We don't wear any uniform

We come in all shapes and sizes

Colors and styles

Most of us work anonymously

We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world

Cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands

You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice

We go undercover

We remain behind the scenes

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit

But simply that the work gets done

Occasionally we spot each other in the street

We give a quiet nod and continue on our way

During the day many of us pretend we have normal jobs

But behind the false storefront at night is where the real work takes a place

Some call us the 'Conscious Army'

We are slowly creating a new world with the power of our minds and hearts

We follow, with passion and joy

Our orders from the Central Spiritual Intelligence

We are dropping soft, secret love bombs when no one is looking

Poems

Hugs

Music

Photography

Movies

Kind words

Smiles

Meditation and prayer

Dance

Social activism

Websites

Blogs

Random acts of kindness

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways with our own unique gifts and talents

'Be the change you want to see in the world'

That is the motto that fills our hearts

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place

We know that quietly and humbly we have the power of all the oceans combined

Our work is slow and meticulous

Like the formation of mountains

It is not even visible at first glance

And yet with it entire tectonic plates shall be moved in the

centuries to come

Love is the new religion of the 21st century

You don't have to be a highly educated person

Or have any exceptional knowledge to understand it

It comes from the intelligence of the heart

Embedded in the timeless evolutionary pulse of all human beings

Be the change you want to see in the world

Nobody else can do it for you

We are now recruiting

Perhaps you will join us

Or already have....

All are welcome...

The door is open
Old 11-20-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default My advisory thread at Avalon

This above is a continuation from here
St.Clair Blog Zone at Project Avalon
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...?t=3364&page=2
where I offered some suggestions for now...

Next up is the new moon 27 November in line of Antares

Peace
Old 11-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "A Spiritual Conspiracy"

Thank You Michael!

A "Spiritual Conspiracy" It IS!!! : )

Onward and Upward!

eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much Michael.
Just when all seems so gloomy this has really cheered me up.
All our efforts are not in vain, there is light after all.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #5
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: "A Spiritual Conspiracy"

I read s0uls, any ideas behind the eye's that wrote this StClair ?

If I can look into their eyes then I can know the truth mate

A pic is fine as I can see their worth in pics

All the best!

m00g
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=StClair;83752]

We don't wear any uniform
We come in all shapes and sizes
Colors and styles
Most of us work anonymously
We are quietly working behind the scenes in every country and culture of the world
Cities big and small, mountains and valleys, in farms and villages, tribes and remote islands
You could pass by one of us on the street and not even notice

We go undercover

We remain behind the scenes

It is of no concern to us who takes the final credit

But simply that the work gets done

We each express ourselves in our own unique ways with our own unique gifts and talents
'Be the change you want to see in the world'
That is the motto that fills our hearts

We know it is the only way real transformation takes place

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

this truth feels like getting drafted.

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-20-2008 at 05:14 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
GoingToFast
Banned

This is the True and Holy ILLUMINATI: THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD.
Descendants of THUTMOS-III our Hebrew father.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-21-2008 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Text removed from quote - forum guidelines on dead text
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #8
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: "A Spiritual Conspiracy"

If someone can post a picture of the face with the eyes of this information I am happy to tell all on their intentions.

I was born with eyes to see the soul like we all have been. I will say its my talent th0ugh. (whoever posted this knows I can see soul)

I can see it!!!

I would love to see the person that posted this to stclair ???
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Time-Line intrusions

Whose Eyes?

Whose Words?

Who cares who wrote it?

Like I said it was circulated for awhile to many interesting web sites. And mainly via emails from what I hear and then it did appear, on my Zone, posted by a blogger who is a member. So I felt why not share with the "masses" - why not, eh? I happen to find it elucidating, compelling and useful - Study and read the message, accept or reject, or neither, and stay inbetween.

We are leaving the loser paradigms and changing over to the winner paradigm - and most of mankind is right now caught inbetween the changing of the guards - or changing horses in mid stream. In the torrent of confusing merging and then soon separating timelines.

Analogy: It is like we are at a very busy airport with a thousand planes landing and departing all within one hour, and 999 planes are doomed to go to the wrong destination and are out of fuel and otherwise wrecked and the pilots are not with it, and the airport terminals employees are all lost and the flight controllers are all drunk.... and you have to catch a plane, THE PLANE, but first you need move across the large runways to another large terminal and make your way to the right gate to catch the one winning flight. Get it!

It is an Art.

The planet Earth's (would be) controllers are stuck on the losing paradigms, economic, spiritual, societal, political, all of it... Beating dead horses. A handful of humans have discovered the black horse that came from left field at super fast speed, that unmarked plane at gate 101, trying to catch up, and are gone running with the new winning paradigm.

It is for mankind to figure out what that winning timeline is about. This here below is written by myself and my books are out as are my photos, and so you know who I am. Project Camelot has me both on video and audio twice in two years, so I take it we are clear. You can take it or leave it, or remain caught inbetween nowhere.

Hiding The Obsidian Mirror

The seers who work with me are explaining a number of things to me, which I will "translate" to you now as succinctly as possible, as I asked on behalf of some of my friends around the world if there was (as I felt and hinted at in my audio file) another timeline in the works unfolding, to intercept the anti reality timeline intrusion now in the apparent works.

Bullet point answer pull-quote:

"The future is currently hidden from most of us so as to prevent an active manipulation of the outcome."

The divisions between all the people on the planet in one particularly violent timeline are extreme. That reality will end up destroying itself. Or as I stated it to Kerry Cassidy on November 5th, the controllers are not in control of the future events.

Ordinary people around the world are not in a state of extreme hatred to the point that we would be attracting the timeline which the controllers would like to impose artificially. Therefore we still have options of timelines that the violent ones do not have anylonger.

During the next weeks and months, truth will be its own protection. Krishnamurti used to say - and I simplify and paraphrase him... "it is better that the future comes from the unknown."

The future is being hidden from the human consciousness so that this future cannot be manipulated. Because it is unknown, it is making control-orientated institutions extremely afraid. They cannot deal with the unknown. And so in reality the unknown protects us.

This is why from now on we will not ask my seers any more questions. The mirror of Galadriel will now be hidden for a while until the events show us the way. This is why you saw me do what I did during the last few weeks. What was stated in the above few paragraphs is very important. It is our protection. I trust you understand.

2008 - 2011 Outlook ** John Titor Chat Log

Has The Other Future Formed?

An esoteric approach...

No, it has actually not formed yet. Ahead of us are several futures, like fingers of a hand. What was percieved a week ago was a mist of time. When a seer looks into the future she or he sees "ether." We might perceive it as "clouds" or a probable future inside that mist. The one that takes form is the one we will live.

Inside the Uranus-Saturn opposition which lasts a while into 2010... we see a "transition" from probable to actual future. That future then becomes a cycle out of which it is difficult to escape once it has formed. That cycle once formed play out, and only then can a new cycle with a new chain of events form and that is what forms a new future.

So as we observe the NOW, being in the now, we are intransition with many inner Sagittarius planets showing up soon. Mars and Sun are soon to enter the sign of the archer.

A timeline intrusion forms best with Sagittarius planets in my experience. This is when technology is used to effect the beginning of a cycle and turn it into a desired way to forcibly create a future that is not necessarily part of the natural behavior of the people on the planet at that moment. I hope this makes sense as it is discussed in minute detail in FORESEEN and you see it applied now.

So is the prediction correct or not? Well you see now the timeline intrusion happening and the cycle might last into 2012 and or into 2020, as we will see... ((my impression is it ends in 2011))

Remember again what I said about the "mist of time" and that is why it is hard to see beyond the transition zone at this moment.

This I am allowed to share.

A powerful force is trying to create a reality that we ourselves have not created. This is why some advanced ones have explained to me before I wrote my book that we call is a "spiritual war" - the enemy of mankind has the technology to do that timeline intrusion, and the desired result is an attack on our spiritual consciousness worldwide, because that "other" force does not want mankind to evolve.

Hope now it is clearer.

We are not using what we have in our genetics, and that is why the others are getting away with their plans.

Knowing that this was potentially possible I suggested in defensive answer to that the radiant zones. So i gave you a solution instead of a prediction.

A Preliminary Conclusion

"They are attempting to save their timeline by connecting to our sane future, and this cannot be done."

Time Travel - Time Zones

As 2008 becomes 2009 we co-create / witness the start of the real "earth changes" in terms of an increase in severe and violent storms, volcanic activity, an increase in bizarre and sudden changes in weather - from extreme warm to extreme cold.

This climate activity will continue to become even more bizarre until 2013, when it will start to wind down and allow for a more stable environment - although many climates will be radically altered in terms of temperature, rainfall, the types of plant and animal life, changes in fish populations and the growing of crops for food.

This time zone passage - the time of transition - is the time of convergence (as noted by the ancient Mayan texts). However, the Mayans have their detailed calendars from another source. A civilization as yet undiscovered, because their wisdom is for a more enlightened time of planetary co-operation and cultural respect.

The planet earth is passing through a cycle best described as a time-distortion field. Inside this cycle many dimensions, and many time-lines converge and pass through each other. We become visible to each other. In some ways we effect each other.

Cosmos is a quantum field in which time-lines and dimensions co-exist in the same way continents co-exist on planets. Those who understand can pass to and fro between the worlds (with or without technical apparatus). The mind allows for time travel potential, and this is why technical time dimension devices can be built and used.

This is a time of inter-dimensional cross-pollination.

Totally new plants, birds, seeds, animals, insects, lizards and sea creatures - and "humans" - can appear during this time. Those that can adapt may begin to live and spread. Those who cannot adapt will disappear as suddenly as they appeared.

This is a time when ancient cultures would see, communicate with and learn from another world presence. Our ancestors could see the worst and the highest probabilities for our world. They could see the future and review the past. They could alter their course for better or worse. It is a dangerous and an enlightening time.

Due to the nature of the human mind, with the danger of self-interest and opportunism, it is also a time when the future can attempt to interfere in the past. The worst possible futures already exist in time-lines who have taken the wrong path and who have sold out in ways that lead to a planetary dead-end for the humans in those worlds. If we make the same mistakes, we end up as they do.

Just ahead of our current time other worlds inhabiting this same earth are discovering time travel technologies. Some of those worlds are given the technologies by aliens, and as a result have little understanding of the real nature of time travel. Those who look ahead and see their own (self created) destruction, are tempted to reach back into the past and try to save themselves.

Because of the nature of reality it is not possible to cross certain futures with certain pasts.

Time lines which have acted to destroy their own future cannot return to the past of another world that has not taken that path. The frequencies do not match. Any attempt to reach in and pull another time line into feeding a dying world is in itself an indicator of insanity.

A purification is indeed at hand. -

http://Light-Seeds.com/New.html

See here the 2009-2011 Forecast,
now also published in print magazines

Last edited by StClair; 11-20-2008 at 07:13 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Michael, this text resonate so much with me. It is a great joy to read it, for all my life I was called to it. This is my personal responsibility and dedication deep down inside. The intelligence of the Heart, the Greater Spiritual Intelligence that animates all of us, the true source of Knowledge is in us.

Stillness of mind allows a Greater Mind to emerge, ready to share it's Wisdom.

Spread the words! My blessing to you and your beloved, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:04 PM   #11
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Michael thanks for posting these texts, they so totally resonate with me. I think so much of what is happening is due to the fact that we have been tricked, deceived and lied to so much throughout history (while also doing the same actions ourselves at different times) that we find it hard to believe in good and truth.

I believe a lot of us are truly working to bring about the change and therefore there is a lot of "purifying" going on which is bringing up a lot of heavy, negative emotions initially. The dark forces are also lurking around feeding these emotions, hopefully enough people choose to support a path of light and love.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #12
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post

Or on forums

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:59 PM   #13
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

The more I learn, the more scales that fall from my eyes, the more interesting all of Life and all the levels of existence becomes. Our own true human history is far more interesting than the pablum version fed to us to control us. Our existence as humans is both limited and unlimited, simultaneously bound in Time and also Multidimensional and outside of Time, but we focus, of course, on that part bound in Time, which is why Timelines are of such interest.

As I learn more about transitions and changing consciousness, it becomes clear that "other forces" are at work, forces WAY beyond concepts held in our current paradigm. Some of this is unknowable in our limited rational way, maybe most of it. Those things that swell the heart and enlarge the spirit, those feelings that encompass and cherish More of everything that is, which some call "Love," that is the choice that some of us will make. Some won't; and thus we exist in a conflicted realm.

As to Timelines, nothing is cut in stone, not even from nanosecond to nanosecond. That's a basic principle. Everything is in flux all the time. But because consciousness is changing, thought is changing, and the future changes.

This is why it doesn't make any difference what any "seer" sees. We must become clear enough to know what WE see, for that is how we will steer the future. We are told that we are powerful beings who don't know how to use our power. I accept that that is true. We are unconsciously powerful all the time, but since we are not trained to properly use our power, our steering of the future is something like an act of faith that we are indeed powerful. Therefore our thoughts are powerful, for thought creates the limited physical reality we inhabit.

As we create good and positive futures, we do it blindly in more ways than one. We are not only blind to future Timelines, we are blind to our own power. Evil and destructive futures can easily be created by the forces of manipulation and brutality, that we understand very well. But positive futures will be created by the consistent thought patterns we hold, and the actions we take based on them. Within our Time-limited realm we have power, as we do within our Multidimensional realm. What we primnarily need is the faith to believe that it is so and the faith to act "as if" it is so, no matter what any "seer" sees.

Last edited by doodah; 11-20-2008 at 11:02 PM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:47 AM   #14
SoulSuspect

Drop some spiritual karma bombs on the world!! Pre-emptive spiritual strike of positivity! Subliminal messages of love and unity!

One
Old 11-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #15
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So is the prediction correct or not? Well you see now the timeline intrusion happening and the cycle might last into 2012 and or into 2020, as we will see... ((my impression is it ends in 2011))
Funny you should say that. I keep getting March of 2011 as the "deadline" when I measure it using "muscle calibration". I like your message very much! Thanks a lot StClair!

Love/Light,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:19 AM   #16
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default March 2011: Uranus-Jupiter in Aries on Russia Mars in 2012

Hi Sanat

I like your red-lettered page with the consciousness calibrations and all... My estimate is for now based on how I see the planet alignment for March-June 2011. Calleman has a date in mind around end of October 2011. I had wanted July 2010. We will take it as it comes.

March Full Moon 2011 is in the last degree of Pisces, moving into Equinox Aries One, while also Uranus days before will move for good into the Cardinal Zero Point, Aries One, and Jupiter is there by then already since 2010.

Jupiter-Uranus at Aries One is like a guided sunburn cruise missile - This whole joint Aries super fire power up against Saturn in Libra and Pluto in Capricorn can be translated as: "Get out of the way now!"

It is an absolutely brutal alignment and I will enjoy it, because at that point I envision that a trail-blazing and slightly anarchy-driven Utopian revolt of enlightened intelligence will simply bulldoze everything out the way that no longer fits into this landscape - be it mental spiritual physical, economical, political or science or whatever. It is to be envisioned it does not mirror total chaos, because that is unhelpful.

Organized Anarchy in a Utopia guided sense of disciplined techno-spiritual equal leaders, a new breed of men and women, like the timetravellers in my book LIGHT-SEEDS, that is okay and desirable, whereas outright war of the magis is what we will want to avoid. At the moment the other side has broken the rules.

This is the first time I see this happen, and so we consider if we too break the magi rules. So to me it is not clear if it is 2011 or not. It could also be 2020 with Capricorn Saturn-Pluto. This would mean long scenic route to K2, very hard climb. Not the elegant Magnetically levitated show of Jupiter-Uranus July 2010 with option March 2011. Which are the dates I saw and see still in Sarah Palin chart. Aries one.

However... The only issue right now which makes me tentatively say that "I estimate" that point to be the breakthrough, instead of stating "OK I predict it" is the fact that the reality now, which was imposed weeks ago´ is not exactly matching the alignments of the planets and stars, which I find odd, or amazing, because for the first time in my whole career I see an astrology that is essentially in complete opposition to the reality it is supposed to reflect, which of course I am curious enough to observe calmly.

I had imagined a progression from one degree point to the next, and what we have now is such that the March Equinox 2011 bull dozer will have to be solid and at least at level "300" in your scale of consciousness to produce the results required for 2012.

If one more wrong turn is taken this activates the Russia 1992 Mars in Aries by 2012 with Uranus transit on it in such a way that it is possible that John Titor and his 2036 timeline begins to receive an eerie credibility. It would mean that only Russia can take out the controllers.

That would be ultra messy. To be avoided. But we can do it the heavyhanded way also, as long as we get - as the spiritual conspiracy states - the results, I dont care how we do it.

So as we are now close to Antares fixed star new moon in Nov 08, this means we then lost track of the more probable event time line, like a vessel at high sea that is - albeit holding its course - all of a sudden in the depths of a wave trough, where the captain cannot see the horizon anymore because the wave crest cuts his view of. Not comfortable.

So we are saying that at the moment we are not navigating by line of sight, or by stars, which I prefer, we are navigating by instruments and sort of blind. I can do both but this new way takes a moment to adapt...

Look, it is really not looking that great. We could have had the change in soft ways with an advanced group of people around the concept of "Sovereignty" and all of it at elegant high speed motion, bifurcating from the timeline of the crazies, and now it looks like slugging it out slomo. This can change again around the Solar Eclipse of January 26, 2009 or within its shadow until July 22, 2009 counter eclipse.

Not sure what it will take to fix the "broken rules" ... perhaps we activate our own "technologies" and leave the "populaces" to sort it out with their "controllers."

The global pops tend not to listen to the sages.

This then resulted in conversations with seers who know nothing of mathematics of time and fixed star alignments etc. and they barely understand figures of years, "2020" can just as well be 1879 for all they know, all they know (and it is more than I know) is the reading of "forces" and "energy" lines - all of which produced the above joint statements we made about time lines. We could call them energy lines just the same, or simply realities and anti realities.

Right now we are in anti reality.

These statements will be the beginning of a new blog series we will look into, with advisories.

It starts at http://stclairzone.ning.com/profiles...mp-predictions
This thread of blogs and topics presents an introduction to new solutions..

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-21-2008 at 03:28 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 04:11 AM   #17
ktm
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you spirtual revolutionary! I was inspired by your thoughts and identify with you . Blessings to you and all on this forum. May we transcend our reality! If you go to urbansurvival.com there is a great anaology that the the new paradigm is like the old Pony Express. The rider would jump off the old horse(old ways of doing things) and jump on the new, fresh horse to ride on and deliver the mail. If you represent the old system, you want to continue to ride the same dead and foaming horse, even though it is obvious that there is no gas left in it(no pun intended). You try to revive the economy by making people borrow more so that they will be even more enslaved!

Listen all. I don't want to sound preachy but the new horse is: Christ!. The new horse has saved us. We must reclaim our dominion and work together to bring in the new age and take back the world.
ktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:05 AM   #18
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

KTM is right.

I might add that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

For if you are in Christ you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.

But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light".

Sharing my light, in love,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:06 AM   #19
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: March 2011: Uranus-Jupiter in Aries on Russia Mars in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post

However... The only issue right now ... is the fact that the reality now, which was imposed weeks ago´ is not exactly matching the alignments of the planets and stars, which I find odd, or amazing, because for the first time in my whole career I see an astrology that is essentially in complete opposition to the reality it is supposed to reflect....
Michael, that is interesting and fascinating that things aren't matching up! I gather that you are speculating that an imposed reality accounts for this?

I am wondering if such a mismatch could be a result of the changes that are happening all through this solar system and galaxy (perhaps universe/all universes), which are measurable in some ways by our sciences, such as the heating up of all the planets, planetary orbits becoming slightly more circular than elliptical, etc., and probably other changes that we cannot measure.

If the heavens are in fact "different," wouldn't that throw off our astrology since it is a science developed over centuries of observation of the "old" arrangement of the heavens? Or do you think that these kinds of changes would not be a factor in this mismatch?
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 06:34 AM   #20
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful post, thank you for sharing. It really picked up my spirit as well. *We* are everywhere and love wins.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #21
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps things are moving so fast on one level that the more physical level has trouble keeping up to speed some times...I don't know

Thanks a lot for your response StClair! But what did you mean that my page is "red-lettered"?
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:12 AM   #22
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, the movement's in motion with massive militant poetry.

Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears

One-sided stories for years and years and years

You are the witness of change

And to counteract

We gotta Take the Power Back.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #23
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Hi Sanat
Here I meant your consciousness level discussion:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=793
Looking good.

A few other points...

As to the other friends, thanks for your posts, and you know what, whatever makes you do it is fine by me... and whatever it takes to make people help move this planet into its Fifth Age is fine with me, as I am a pragmatic time traveler:

Ok... if it is Christ for some, or Buddha for others, or Allah for my other friends, or the new age, or shamanic wisdom, or timeless star alignments, or the Grand Portal of The WingMakers and their tributary zone, or "the six heart virtues", or the worldly teachings of the timeless masters, such as Krishnamurti, it makes no difference to me, it is all most welcome as long as we get the results, and as the text of the "Spiritual Conspiracy" stated, we dont care who takes credit, as long as the works get done.

The Taoist time travelers are broadminded enough.

Right now the test of the day (towalk the talk) is fund raising for Project Avalon / Project Camelot. Let's get that out of the way today.

FUNDRAISING FOR PROJET CAMELOT
Here s the link where you can pledge support: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7902

As to the astrology and elliptic plane etc. I go by fixed stars. We are in the right band width, sort of, plus minus a few human years... right now, on a lighter note, we have SAJIT FIRE TIME arriving

Here a new thread at my zone: http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...e-time-arrives

Also in this vein... Gold attracts gold.

see http://gold.light-seeds.com my gold page

In the new paradigm we learn that gold is the currency of the people and that it acts as an alchemical element conferring the resources required to get projects going that implement the new paradigms of the winners. Here it is a case of applying these teachings we had been talking about. Resources can never be seen "divorced" from "spirituality." We are here in this 3D world in physical form to get a tangible job done. Pluto in Capricorn will insist it be done in a useful manner until 2023.

Last edited by StClair; 11-21-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #24
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Michael,

I think its very kind of you to bring your presence to the forum today, there are counter cultures developing as you know, that of course is healthy and fine but intention is another story..........so I don't always land on the same stop as you, that of course is fine too :-) but I would really respect your judgement on the following.

Timelines don't change, we move into them?

Thanks, honestly just to type to you has a very palpable positive effect. thanks

Geraldine
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #25
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

StClair....Thank you for that!

I've long been opposed to following any-as none spoke to my soul completely.

I realized I could only journey with and give only what was with/in me.

At first it seemed so little...who am I?

But if there were more who were the same as me...well, that's something!

Seems I have been joined with something I didn't have to join..

Closed the door on EGO/FEAR

Opened the window to TRUTH/LOVE

It's all I have. It's all I am.

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote