Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 01:20 AM   #1
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 69
Thumbs up Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Hey Follow Cosmos Followers,



Here are the links to David's Momentous Article ... Enjoy


An Epic Synchronicity in World History !


Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:16 AM   #2
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Darwin, Australia
Posts: 34
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Thanks for putting this link in a forum - I am an avid follower of David Wilcock.

Hopefully more will follow as his predictions appear spot on!

Magenta Pixie, a channel from the UK, has a YouTube video entitled, "The President of Light." Also worth a listen!

More power to the positive thinkers of this world.
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:36 AM   #3
Reuters
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 69
Wink Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel3553 View Post
Thanks for putting this link in a forum - I am an avid follower of David Wilcock.

Hopefully more will follow as his predictions appear spot on!

Magenta Pixie, a channel from the UK, has a YouTube video entitled, "The President of Light." Also worth a listen!

More power to the positive thinkers of this world.

Hi Angel3553,

No Problem ! BTW ... what's the clip about ... slow Internet 2day !
Reuters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:02 AM   #4
corvo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 61
Default what 333 reals mean

A part the fact that Wilcock seems to me to have a huge ego, he have no real knowledge of numerology or gematria.
The number 333 is not a positive one and means "darkness" .
http://billheidrick.com/works/hgm3/hg0330.htm

Additionally is the number of Choronzon the demon of the Abyss.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

In fact 333 indicates the darkness of the Abyss where this “demon” lives inn.

a gematric formula give also the solution for this
DSDR SE = 333

this is a Notarikon for "desire of (high) Self".


The Formula explain that to pass to the state of Kether you need to loose your own ego.
So maybe this is the real message of the syncronicity for David.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #5
taomation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

I agree that he does have a giant ego and is always typically Piscean in that he has to mention the sacrafices he's made. And everyone knew Obama was going to win, because he was chosen to win. What he does with that only he knows. In that sense, big ego or not I hope that Wilcox is right...Tao

PS According to your link 333 can also mean God's thought...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #6
taomation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Also, tell David to read the post above this where it talks about how many countries are calling for a global currency. And he says that the Illuminati is being dismantled.

Sometimes I wonder if he's a disinformationalist...Tao
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
corvo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 61
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
According to your link 333 can also mean God's thought
yes.
In context is the “Idea of God that growths in darkness”, like a child with the mother. It is linked to Binah, the 3 Sephirath: Binah is call the Sterile Mother because she “refuses to release the child”.
In fact if you follow the path connecting the sephiroth you will notice that none connect Binah with Chesed. So the descending way in which Binah “express” himself in chesed is a “great mystery” of QBL. Finally from a “human point of view” (Malkuth) is again a very bad omen.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:05 PM   #8
norman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 118
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

This line of David's has to be the most encouraging one for a sceptic/cynic like me.

"The truth is that things are changing. Transforming. Renewing. The reason why you know about these conspiracies is that they are on their last legs."

I've been hoping that's the case for a while.


To join in this prediction game I'll give one of my own. - 'Some' people are going to start vanishing soon.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #9
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Derby, midlands, UK, Earth, Milky way.
Posts: 60
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Got to admit, watched all his stuff and was good and inspiring, although he is blowing his own trumpet none stop, some things he says are interesting... BUT! when i heard him supposedly channeling RA! in his own voice terminology and character, i had to switch off QUICK! maybe i am wrongly shocked at such a tall claim, he could of been genuine, i guess i'll never know.
Im as open minded as all of you, but!!?? sorry David.

Last edited by ABHA; 11-07-2008 at 12:57 PM.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #10
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 139
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

The difference between a huge ego and being an expert is often difficult to make out for laymen. The man sofar was right on all the predictions and statements I checked him on. So let him be excentric and weird.

The best spiritual teachers I've had all were excentric, weird and from the look of it full of themselves.. It's because they learned how awesome they truly are. The true measure of their spirit is their willingness to let another person be truly awesome aswell... Yes David is full of himself, but he's also full of the world. He's not a fear mongerer, he does not badmouth anyone.

The people complaining about his ego always remind me of the girl getting a porche for her birthday but becoming completely angry because it's the wrong color. When you enter spirit, leave your expectations at the door. Otherwise you'll just be entering your own expectations.

Take from his work what you like, leave what you don't like... It's as simple as that. If you think he's wrong, point out where he is wrong and we can talk, leave his ego out of it because it's really irrelevant.

And basically it's a sign of weakness. In the debating community we call this an "Ad homini" attack and it usually means there are no real arguments left....

Every statement he makes can be verified. He references his sources in a way no one else does.. No vague "trust me, I know this guy who knows some guy that..." but real facts that you can verify. If he makes a prediction he clearly marks it as such... So attack his work.. With REAL arguments... Use your brain and not just your lower gut to measure his words.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
Allie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 161
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

I haven't actually found David to be as egotistical as is sometimes said.

I suppose you read things according to your perceptions, but to me, when he speaks of the books he read as a child, his intelligence and so on...I just see that as someone trying to reassure the people he is trying to reach that he's not a total fool. A bit like stating your credentials in an arena where some are simply charlatans.

I also appreciate the fact that he doesn't bad-mouth or attack anyone.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #12
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Darwin, Australia
Posts: 34
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Hi Reuters,
The Magenta Pixie video concurs with David that we create our own reality and because so many were wanting change for the better, they have brought that about with the election of Obama.

Obama is a man interested in service to others, rather than service to self. As such his election has raised the hopes of people from all round the world, not just in America.

"The darkness that has held the planet in its grip for so long now, visibly moves away from its place of power as the election of this lightworker President in the country of America symbolises to so many the true dawning of the New Age of Light."

It continues as a true message of hope...

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MagentaPixie2012

angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 86
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post
This line of David's has to be the most encouraging one for a sceptic/cynic like me.

"The truth is that things are changing. Transforming. Renewing. The reason why you know about these conspiracies is that they are on their last legs."

I've been hoping that's the case for a while.


To join in this prediction game I'll give one of my own. - 'Some' people are going to start vanishing soon.
The reason we know about these conspiracies is because of brave, dedicated researchers and THE INTERNET!
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Derby, midlands, UK, Earth, Milky way.
Posts: 60
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
The difference between a huge ego and being an expert is often difficult to make out for laymen. The man sofar was right on all the predictions and statements I checked him on. So let him be excentric and weird.

The best spiritual teachers I've had all were excentric, weird and from the look of it full of themselves.. It's because they learned how awesome they truly are. The true measure of their spirit is their willingness to let another person be truly awesome aswell... Yes David is full of himself, but he's also full of the world. He's not a fear mongerer, he does not badmouth anyone.

The people complaining about his ego always remind me of the girl getting a porche for her birthday but becoming completely angry because it's the wrong color. When you enter spirit, leave your expectations at the door. Otherwise you'll just be entering your own expectations.

Take from his work what you like, leave what you don't like... It's as simple as that. If you think he's wrong, point out where he is wrong and we can talk, leave his ego out of it because it's really irrelevant.

And basically it's a sign of weakness. In the debating community we call this an "Ad homini" attack and it usually means there are no real arguments left....

Every statement he makes can be verified. He references his sources in a way no one else does.. No vague "trust me, I know this guy who knows some guy that..." but real facts that you can verify. If he makes a prediction he clearly marks it as such... So attack his work.. With REAL arguments... Use your brain and not just your lower gut to measure his words.
point taken, i shouldn't comment when im ill, never gave it a chance, but will try.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #15
corvo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 61
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
The difference between a huge ego and being an expert is often difficult to make out for laymen.
Testing the quantity of ego is pretty easy:
this is the secret formula.
You count the number of time that one is saying "me", you add the number of time that channelled entities says "he right" and you divide by the amount of glorious images of self presents on a web site x -1.

the "formula of real guru" is an extension of the above:
the Great powerfull guru function is inverse proportional to the ego formula.



But the most important final formula is the one of self irony.
None know the formula self, what we know the result only ...42.
Now 42 in gematria is = to LILA.
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:26 PM   #16
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Also, tell David to read the post above this where it talks about how many countries are calling for a global currency. And he says that the Illuminati is being dismantled.

Sometimes I wonder if he's a disinformationalist...Tao
Anyone who is telling you to elevate a man to be higher than yourself is giving disinformation. I don't think Wilcock is promoting Obama in that fashion. Wilcock is first of all promoting an ideal that he holds, secondly Obama as a being who might also likewise hold that ideal.

If Obama exhibits either aspect of a master/slave mentality through his deeds it does not mean that we have to.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #17
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sedona Arizona
Posts: 549
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Fact is:

Wilcocks' predictions have come to pass.

St. Clair, Deagle, and others have not. For goodness sake, St. Clair is saying the President Palin in 2012 will dismantle the darkness.

Please!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
Testing the quantity of ego is pretty easy:
this is the secret formula.
You count the number of time that one is saying "me", you add the number of time that channelled entities says "he right" and you divide by the amount of glorious images of self presents on a web site x -1.

the "formula of real guru" is an extension of the above:
the Great powerfull guru function is inverse proportional to the ego formula.



But the most important final formula is the one of self irony.
None know the formula self, what we know the result only ...42.
Now 42 in gematria is = to LILA.
Ha, that's funny! leggo my ego!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 21
Default Re: what 333 reals mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by corvo View Post
A part the fact that Wilcock seems to me to have a huge ego, he have no real knowledge of numerology or gematria.
The number 333 is not a positive one and means "darkness" .
http://billheidrick.com/works/hgm3/hg0330.htm

Additionally is the number of Choronzon the demon of the Abyss.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

In fact 333 indicates the darkness of the Abyss where this “demon” lives inn.

a gematric formula give also the solution for this
DSDR SE = 333

this is a Notarikon for "desire of (high) Self".


The Formula explain that to pass to the state of Kether you need to loose your own ego.
So maybe this is the real message of the syncronicity for David.

Thank you for that information. I agree with your perspective, and that real message makes a lot of sense to me. I like the guy, his ideas, and his works, but he does like to talk/write about himself as central to things more often that I would expect of an enlightened being.

Last edited by christopherthomson; 11-06-2008 at 11:16 PM.
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #20
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Laurentides, (Québec)
Posts: 198
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
The best spiritual teachers I've had all were excentric, weird and from the look of it full of themselves.. It's because they learned how awesome they truly are. The true measure of their spirit is their willingness to let another person be truly awesome aswell... Yes David is full of himself, but he's also full of the world. He's not a fear mongerer, he does not badmouth anyone.

The people complaining about his ego always remind me of the girl getting a porche for her birthday but becoming completely angry because it's the wrong color. When you enter spirit, leave your expectations at the door. Otherwise you'll just be entering your own expectations.
Ali Quadir, I second that.

corvo: Nice avatar.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:29 AM   #21
One 66
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Posts: 34
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

I don't know about all of you, but I follow my own path and give credit where credits due, David did good...

He has my respect,

One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:21 AM   #22
deb003
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 297
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

I really love David's positivity and spirit; however, there have been times that I am very open to numbers and symbols and when I'm looking for them in a positive way, they appear positive, when i look for them in a negative way, they appear negative. I would follow dates, hours, words, numbers but what I found the most interesting is that it was my intent and the fact that I was looking for them that made them appear to me as meaningful. I gave them meaning.
Maye for each of us we find these meanings as we look for them but just because we see these numbers and they mean something to us, it doesn't make them true for everyone else, just for ourselves.

Although i believe there is a collective consciousness, I also think that we see what we expect or want to see.

As I ramble on, what I guess I'm trying to say is allot ifsin the eye of the beholder and to David numbers might mean something and to another tha same number is the complete opposite.

i guess we see what we want to see.
it's a big topic discussion.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:12 AM   #23
Professor Nordheim
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Norway
Posts: 59
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Microwave cloc, little boxes walling us away from each other and four-digit odometer synchs? INCREDIBLE SYNCHRONICITY? Give me a break…Please!! David's positivity and spirit makes me depressed!
Professor Nordheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #24
Whitewolf
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post


To join in this prediction game I'll give one of my own. - 'Some' people are going to start vanishing soon.
Hmmm...when you say "vanishing" do you mean that they will be ascending into a higher spiritual dimension, or do you mean that they will be kidnapped in the wee hours of the night by those who obey the dark's orders?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 09:15 PM   #25
One 66
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Angeles Ca
Posts: 34
Default Re: Wilcock's Latest "Greatest" Article ! Hot Off Nov 4th ;)

Professor Nordheim,

Is it a habbit to blame others for your depression? Ha


One 66
One 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2012, article, david, obama nov 5th win mcloser, wilcock

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon