Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too






I really do not like it when someone gives dates that this is going to happen or that is going to happen. How many months out of the year have been ruined with this disinfo? How many years? I say.. RAISE CHICKENS and train them to lay eggs at your front door. At least you will eat and can depend on a critter that is reliable.
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:25 AM   #2
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Maybe all this disinfo on October was to discredit 2012 and throw us off course??
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Califonia
Posts: 87
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Of course we'll survive. We've survived many prophecies.

I have yet to see any credibility. And yet I continue to search.

Why? B/c I believe there is more to life.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:34 AM   #4
Proletariat
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: southern california
Posts: 35
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

I'd say it's not safe to rest until 2012 is over
Proletariat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 AM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I really do not like it when someone gives dates that this is going to happen or that is going to happen. How many months out of the year have been ruined with this disinfo? How many years? I say.. RAISE CHICKENS and train them to lay eggs at your front door. At least you will eat and can depend on a critter that is reliable.
Hehe, Yes, I agree with you. I don't like it either when dates are thrown. The Universe on it's course is ever evolving, and we also have a great role in our own sphere of influence regarding our future. I suggest to stick with the Mayans on this matter, .

By the way, they are making a long spiritual ceremony in Guatemala and supposedly will write a book after that. Here is from Drunvalo Melchizedek web site : http://www.spiritofmaat.com/support_an_elder.html

Personally, I stay focused on creating a New Paradigm. Here from George Green we site : http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/componen...man/Itemid,61/

And to draw Wisdom inside as Marshall Vian Summers promotes : http://www.newmessage.org/

And Steps to Knowledge, a treasure of infinite value : http://www.newmessage.org/books/steps-to-knowledge.php

Thanks for the thread Carol, Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Maybe all this disinfo on October was to discredit 2012 and throw us off course??
M8 that only depends if you believed in the disinfo for October. Each day that passes acts as proof to me of the fact of our upward spiral to the quantum shift that will be an ascension event for many - and a "crispy critter" event for others .

Personally I can quite believe that it culminates 'some time' towards the end of 2012.

The October stuff wasn't funny for a lot of people - least of all the moderators of forums like this one!

One thing that I think that came out of October that was 'spiritually' profound, was the apology from Blossom Goodchild. I have not seen such extrordinarily grounded and centered composure in one who was so otherwise utterly bewildererd and completely humiliated. If she was lying then, it was certainly undetectable to me.

So did you pass the test? Did you first test the information in your courthouse of your heart? Or did you follow the tidal wave of expectation that had been falsely set up in peoples minds. Whatever you did, it should be clear that, for some, the events of October 08 should be a measure of awakening. The catalyst offered by those that deceived Blossom Goodchild is still able to have a positive outcome.

The negs just cant win now - and I don't feel all that sorry about it.



A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:05 AM   #7
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
M8 that only depends if you believed in the disinfo for October. Each day that passes acts as proof to me of the fact of our upward spiral to the quantum shift that will be an ascension event for many - and a "crispy critter" event for others .

Personally I can quite believe that it culminates 'some time' towards the end of 2012.

The October stuff wasn't funny for a lot of people - least of all the moderators of forums like this one!

One thing that I think that came out of October that was 'spiritually' profound, was the apology from Blossom Goodchild. I have not seen such extrordinarily grounded and centered composure in one who was so otherwise utterly bewildererd and completely humiliated. If she was lying then, it was certainly undetectable to me.

So did you pass the test? Did you first test the information in your courthouse of your heart? Or did you follow the tidal wave of expectation that had been falsely set up in peoples minds. Whatever you did, it should be clear that, for some, the events of October 08 should be a measure of awakening. The catalyst offered by those that deceived Blossom Goodchild is still able to have a positive outcome.

The negs just cant win now - and I don't feel all that sorry about it.



A..
Well my friend I guess I did pass the test..by listening to my intuition. I'm still flying on course like astro boy's fist blasting through the shockwave of neg energy
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:10 AM   #8
angel3553
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Darwin, Australia
Posts: 34
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

David Wilcock has said all along that the negative energies are in disarray and that his sources are saying that it is happening to break down the old ways. We may have been asleep for much of the time, but we are now awake and on our way to a very positive 2012.

Revisit Benjamin Fulford and his updates on the illuminati.

Drunvalo has been saying for a long time that even though he is not 100% sure what will happen in 2012, he believes in his heart that we will all make it through 2012 (if that is what we want) because those who remain above the chaos will be in sufficient numbers to energetically bring the others with them - the hundreth monkey phenomenon!

Stay positive and enjoy the journey.

Love light and peace to all who reside on Mother Earth


Last edited by angel3553; 11-03-2008 at 04:14 AM.
angel3553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #9
stresswon
Avalon Senior Member
 
stresswon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

its all about positivity. I just live life and wait. I think the majority of us are here because we KNOW something will happen. It may not be this lifetime, but we CHOSE to be here for a reason. I'm not 100%, but I can say that I feel 99% that for some reason it was my decision to be here. My intuition has always been on the plus side more then negative. the way I see it is simply: ENJOY LIFE! I was just fired from my job after 9 years. Illegally I might add. But after the stress(no pun) I meditated and realised it can always be worse. Negativity cannot exist without positivity. Thats my motto.
stresswon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:51 AM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Carol and everyone really. Yes we will survive. Things are just about to get moving as the galactic consiousenss really sets in during the last few days of the 5th night and off we go...speeding towards the universal underworld. You think its wild out there now Hold tight,

i got one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the holy handle

Catch ya on the flipside!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #11
zorgon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I say.. RAISE CHICKENS and train them to lay eggs at your front door. At least you will eat and can depend on a critter that is reliable.

Yes good idea. My neighbor does just that and has enough eggs to share with a few others...

But here in Vegas the Chickens play tic tac toe... and usually win. So maybe we should let the Chickens predict our future...

Just give em a keyboard.

They can't do any worse

Oh almost forgot.. the linky for Tic Tac Toe Chickens...



http://www.casinochicken.com/

Only in Vegas baby
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:57 AM   #12
Mikill
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere, USA,Earth
Posts: 90
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Can anyone give any proof throughout recorded history of some clarivoyant actually getting a date right?The only thing that comes close for me is Jean Dixons prediction of Kennedy getting killed in Dallas,i don't believe she gave an exact date though.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:16 AM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by stresswon View Post
its all about positivity. I just live life and wait. I think the majority of us are here because we KNOW something will happen. It may not be this lifetime, but we CHOSE to be here for a reason. I'm not 100%, but I can say that I feel 99% that for some reason it was my decision to be here. My intuition has always been on the plus side more then negative. the way I see it is simply: ENJOY LIFE! I was just fired from my job after 9 years. Illegally I might add. But after the stress(no pun) I meditated and realised it can always be worse. Negativity cannot exist without positivity. Thats my motto.
Hey Stresswon, sorry to hear about your job.

But I also see, you already did the right thing...you meditated...so you'll be soon able to see the whole picture of it. There is a purpose for all that is, and this is a part of it. I'm convinced, you'll even get a better offer, no matter what it is...

About surviving October and maybe 2012...well there is no need to survive, we're all eternal beings, already forgot?

I just know, as many of you, that I don't need a particular date to believe in...

We should search from within and not from outside...
I know there are some changes happening and I know it will be soon.
No matter what happens, it all has it's own purpose and we just have to take those changes as they come.

Just be what you are and everything will be fine...in any way or another...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #14
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

I really think that nothing will happen. No Nibiru, no poleshift, no ascension, no ETs, no different ways, etc.

The world will be same **** as it always was. But I will be checking the prophecy of the day, just because I think they are entertaining.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:30 PM   #15
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
M8 that only depends if you believed in the disinfo for October. Each day that passes acts as proof to me of the fact of our upward spiral to the quantum shift that will be an ascension event for many - and a "crispy critter" event for others .

Personally I can quite believe that it culminates 'some time' towards the end of 2012.

The October stuff wasn't funny for a lot of people - least of all the moderators of forums like this one!

One thing that I think that came out of October that was 'spiritually' profound, was the apology from Blossom Goodchild. I have not seen such extrordinarily grounded and centered composure in one who was so otherwise utterly bewildererd and completely humiliated. If she was lying then, it was certainly undetectable to me.

So did you pass the test? Did you first test the information in your courthouse of your heart? Or did you follow the tidal wave of expectation that had been falsely set up in peoples minds. Whatever you did, it should be clear that, for some, the events of October 08 should be a measure of awakening. The catalyst offered by those that deceived Blossom Goodchild is still able to have a positive outcome.

The negs just cant win now - and I don't feel all that sorry about it.



A..
I don't believe blossom was lying either in her prediction or in her apology. Quite why people accused her of hoaxing etc is beyond me. I could tell that her emotions were genuine both in the build up to the event and the aftermath.

No I don't believe she is a hoaxer, a liar, a money maker or a kidder, I just believe that she is one of the millions of schizophrenics on this earth that hear voices in her head.

Until I get some credible evidence that there is anything to chanelling, then that is all I can think.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM   #16
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeastern Brazil
Posts: 1,259
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Hi Carol,

We listen to predictions every day from different sources. We watch the weather forecast, the futures market, the expert who tells us who will win the next race, even Gypsy Rosa Lee at Blackpool.

The experts on the stock markets can't even give an acurate prediction as to how much the bourse will rise or fall from one day to the next. They can only have an educated guess asd on the information they receive. Do we criticise them?

Giving exact dates and times, even proximate ones has always been a problem. Before the internet, do we all remember those "The End of the World is Nigh" people carrying their bill boards on street corners?

I think in general, the prediction people are getting the information, evaluating it, translating it and then coming to an educated conclusion with the information they have in hand.

So why do we criticise the 'doom and gloom' merchants as they are so often called because their predictions are off key? I think it's because we could doubt their reasons for arriving at the conclusion that they do.

For example, I'm a facts person. I like to see it in black and white laid out in front of me. For me to accept something exclusively from 'hearsay' or from 'messages' is a little more difficult. However, if there was a solid reasoning, or something 'extra' like a document or newspaper report (me and my black and white) to explain their predictions I would take on board what could happen - after all nobody is infallible.

Some people more spiritually orientated perhaps wouldn't need a document or two (that doesn't mean to say I'm not spiritual).

That was the problem with what's her name, Blossom Goodchild, who had the world on tenter hooks because of her 'message'. Of course because she couldn't 'prove' what she was saying, the public stuck the boot in.
She still has her supporters (of course the more spiritual ones) and life goes on. Others come and others go.

You have to see how they arrive at their prediction. Every case is a seperate case, based on what you want to hear and what you already know.

What I'm trying to say is that we beleive in what is interesting to us as individuals.

Best regards,

Steve





Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post





I really do not like it when someone gives dates that this is going to happen or that is going to happen. How many months out of the year have been ruined with this disinfo? How many years? I say.. RAISE CHICKENS and train them to lay eggs at your front door. At least you will eat and can depend on a critter that is reliable.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 09:52 PM   #17
Anticomuna
Banned
 
Anticomuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 116
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Until I get some credible evidence that there is anything to chanelling, then that is all I can think.
I think channelling is no different than mediums claiming that they can speak with the dead. It's either an hoaxer or a person with issues.
Anticomuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:03 PM   #18
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Well yes, thats the only conclusion that you can come up with until channelling and stuff like that is shown to be real.

The fact is, we know there are millions of people with mental illness on this globe. Thats a fact.

What isn't a fact...yet...is that people can talk to "the other side" mentally, be it with dead people, aliens or other.

So you can only go on what you know.

I really believe that Blossom was genuine in her belief, only trouble is that I think her belief in what she was being told was fairyland.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #19
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
I think channelling is no different than mediums claiming that they can speak with the dead. It's either an hoaxer or a person with issues.
research edgar cayce. anybdoy who can say cayce just imagined all of the things he said is living in a fantasy world. how would a crazy person diagnose and document tens of thousands of medical conditions with a 99% accuracy rate unless they were really channeling the material?

i'm not saying all people who claim they can channel are legit. but to generalize and say NOBODY can successfully channel material from higher sources is incredibly naive.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:22 PM   #20
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Do you have a link anywhere that provides documentation of Cayce's abilities?

As in, an accredited reliable professional on record as saying "yes, Cayce did in fact diagnose this that and the other through channelling, and I bear witness to this"

Because concrete evidence is exactly what we should all be looking for.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #21
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: earth
Posts: 1,463
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Will we survive?
Physically? probably not.
But then again, we are NOT our bodies...
so....will we survive? a big YES.
Remember, we are all energy.
Energy cannot be created or destroyed,
it can only be changed from one form to another!

Many divine blessings!

Namasté
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:06 PM   #22
Worlds Beyond
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

I believe we'll survive.. (2012 or any other date/event).. just maybe not in the current physical form/vehicles which we've become so used to/attached to during our stay here on Earth!

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #23
Worlds Beyond
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

Originally Posted by Anticomuna
"I think channelling is no different than mediums claiming that they can speak with the dead. It's either an hoaxer or a person with issues."



Well, that's really up to you .. your free choice what to believe or not and we all have different perceptions on things!

For me personally, I've had an NDE, in hospital, 21 years ago, and I DID personally "speak with the dead" as you call it... but believe me, they sure weren't dead!

I have also, in past 3 years, had LOADS of absolutely proven, publically witnessed, hard factual evidence of Life after Death, in the form of messages, visits, and 'happenings', from both my Grandmother (maternal - who passed away almost 40 years ago, Bless her soul) and also my Grandfather (paternal - who passed almost 30 years ago, Bless his soul).
Not to mention lots of other spiritual happenings/expereinces in past 3 years.

So, I personally have NO doubts at all around issues of Life after 'Death', nor the abilities of true Spiritualist Mediums, nor the ability of the "dead" to speak, either directly with us (if only we would listen more often!), or via true Spiritual Mediums.

The Mediums I have met have been totally down to earth, sane and completely rational, salt-of-the-earth types, full of love, warmth and good humour, and they have been enormously helpful to me in overcoming my fear (when things started happening to me I was, believe me, scared out my wits!!) and explaining things I didn't understand and helped me immensely.

I've been lucky enough to have received many many many 'visits' and 'messages' and help/guidance from Spirit, i.e. relatives and a friends who were once in this life, directly and also via proper Mediums. And I've experienced lots of Spiritual events in past 3 years (some witnessed by other people.. not all of whom believed at first either!!).

Whatever your personal beliefs.... please do remember there is a BIG difference between a true Spiritual Medium and a channeller (not that there aren't some excellent and genuine channellers around!!). And.. there is a also a VERY big difference between a true Spiritual Medium and a 'fairground Psychic'/'fortune teller'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #24
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 73
Default Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

I think a lot of you are going to be upset when 2012 comes around and nothing happens.

Of course, maybe it will finally wake a few of you up to the fact that fear is running your lives and nothing else.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:56 AM   #25
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 112
Question Re: Well we survived October.. maybe we'll survive 2012 too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV4D_q9QiuQ

Please beware of them that stare
They’ll only smile to see you while
Your time away

And once you’ve seen what they have been
To win the earth just won’t seem worth

Your night or your day

Who’ll hear what I say?

Look around you'll find the ground
Is not so far from where you are
But don’t be too wise

For down below they never grow
They’re always tired and charms are hired
From out of their eyes

Never surprise

Take your time and you’ll be fine
And say a prayer for people there
Who live on the floor
And if you see what’s meant to be
Don’t name the day or try to say
It happened before


Don’t be shy you learn to fly
And see the sun when day is done
If only you see

Just what you are beneath a star
That came to stay one rainy day
In autumn for free

Yes, be what you’ll be

Please beware of them that stare
They’ll only smile to see you while
Your time away

And once you’ve seen what they have been
To win the earth just won’t seem worth
Your night or your day

Who’ll hear what I say

Open up the broken cup
Let goodly sin and sunshine in
Yes that’s today
And open wide the hymns you hide
You’ll find renown while people frown
At things that you say
But say what you’ll say

About the farmers and the fun
And the things behind the sun
And the people round your head
Who say everything’s been said
And the movement in your brain
Sends you out into the rain


Bluffing is just part of psychological operations, get used to it, don't believe every source completely.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-05-2008 at 08:05 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon