Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
vesta
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rural NSW, Australia
Posts: 141
Default Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone here is from the great southern land and if so which area are you considering for bunkering down when the **** hits the proverbial?

I have friends in several states each with collection points that are ready to strike out and wait it out when the time rolls around....... just thought I might be able to sign post for anyone looking for areas that have been highlighted as gathering points.

Cheers,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
timelord
Avalon Senior Member
 
timelord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 11
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

yeah i was wondering the same, im from oz myself and was thinking something near the mountains running water lots of tree cover maybe some caves?
timelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:42 AM   #3
P4BL0
Banned
 
P4BL0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 399
Wink Australian Ground Crew Members

.

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:54 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:53 AM   #4
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hideing From The Clandestine Dark Suit's!
Posts: 190
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

the kimberly's I belive would be a very provideing natureal resourceable spot as long as there wasnt too many people and everything was used properly & You had adiquet shelter for the rainy season's.
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #5
Steve-O
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi Guys,
thought id make myself known as the victorian connection...

i was gonna head straight for the snowy mountains, theres plenty of
remote areas to set up shop...
Also the greater alpine areas of Victoria also seem like a good location..

Cheers Steve
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #6
atama
Avalon Senior Member
 
atama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sea level, Gold Coast
Posts: 86
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

i'm going to stick it out with everybody else in town (small town, not a Capital). I think the dum-dums are going to need somebody sane to tell them what just happened. plus i don't think major catastrophe will hit Australia. Unless Russell Crowe comes home, then I'm going to Ecuador.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #7
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 66
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi all,
I'm actually an italian GC member right now, but if all goes well should be moving to Oz next summer if not earlier - my wife is Aussie; in light of the possible nuclear scenario her and our 2 boys agree to relocate, just hope the timing is ok.
ciao,
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:46 AM   #8
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 111
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi guys,

I'm from Melbourne, hi to everyone! I was hoping to find more Aussies on the forum, where is everyone?

I'm with Steve-O on this one. I'll be heading up to the mountains if indeed the "proverbial" hits the fan.

I'm looking forward to getting in touch with more Aussies, doesn't matter where you are, please make yourself known and make contact.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:26 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
i don't think major catastrophe will hit Australia. Unless Russell Crowe comes home, then I'm going to Ecuador.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #10
Alex - Adelaide
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 10
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

If anyone from Adelaide comes across this PLEASE get in contact with me as there aren't many "awake" people here. So if your reading this and your from Adelaide PLEASE add me. i have a few friends and my family who are making plans at the moment. So when the time comes we will be ready. and i think to have a small community which is expecting this, would have far greater chance of survival than just a couple of people learning to throw a spear at a kangaroo!

Thanks

Alex
Alex - Adelaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:55 AM   #11
Alex - Adelaide
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 10
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Sorry for another post but.... Vesta do you know anyone in Adelaide and if so, do you know of any plans they may have in place?


- Alex
Alex - Adelaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #12
vesta
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rural NSW, Australia
Posts: 141
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi A-ADL,

there are a few different groups that I'm aware of in your region. Most are looking at staying locked into the hills since the whole spine from Victor right on thru to the desert is loaded with quartz crystal and a this emits a huge amount of energy. (Also loads of resources and pedestrian paths this way).

I'll be talking to some folk over ur way in the next few wks and will be encouraging them to get onboard this forum so hopefully this will give you all a chance to connect.

Some of these folk are a little shy, others prefer the lone gunman approach. We'll just have to wait this out and see what choices they elect to make at this point.

Have you been for a drive up around the rocking horse of late? I know there's a few groups that meet out that way fairly regularly...

Cheers,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:26 PM   #13
justbe
Avalon Senior Member
 
justbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SE Queensland
Posts: 12
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post
i'm going to stick it out with everybody else in town (small town, not a Capital). I think the dum-dums are going to need somebody sane to tell them what just happened. plus i don't think major catastrophe will hit Australia. Unless Russell Crowe comes home, then I'm going to Ecuador.
Yeah I agree. S*$T will hit the fan when Russell gets back. What do you guys think will happen here in Oz?
justbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #14
justbe
Avalon Senior Member
 
justbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SE Queensland
Posts: 12
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesta View Post
Hi A-ADL,

there are a few different groups that I'm aware of in your region. Most are looking at staying locked into the hills since the whole spine from Victor right on thru to the desert is loaded with quartz crystal and a this emits a huge amount of energy. (Also loads of resources and pedestrian paths this way).

I'll be talking to some folk over ur way in the next few wks and will be encouraging them to get onboard this forum so hopefully this will give you all a chance to connect.

Some of these folk are a little shy, others prefer the lone gunman approach. We'll just have to wait this out and see what choices they elect to make at this point.

Have you been for a drive up around the rocking horse of late? I know there's a few groups that meet out that way fairly regularly...

Cheers,

Vesta.
Yes, apparently Adelaide was built on top of quartz crystal especially the CBD. Heres some info about the ancient Atlantian city http://thecrystalcity.net/info/info.html .
I have friends in Adelaide and will tell them about this forum. Cheers.
justbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #15
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 15
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

im from adelaide, near noarlunga im definitely in!! i can bring a few more enlightened ppl into the fold too. and some not so enlightened butwhom i am slowly bringing around.
Life Student, Lovemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #16
vesta
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rural NSW, Australia
Posts: 141
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Bummer that this site wasn't a few wks earlier as I was only over that way a few wks ago and would have loved the opportunity to have met some of you for a brew!

Cheers,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #17
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Thirroul South Coast NSW
Posts: 47
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi informed people of earth - in Australia.
I live in Thirroul on the east coast 15 mins north of Woolongong.
I get the feeling this isn't the best place to be as
1. We're near the biggest population area of Australia.
2. We live right next to the sea on the eastern seaboard which, if there was to be a tsunami would come (apparently) from off the coast of New Zealand and hit the south east of Australia.
3. There's a giant mountain / cliffs behind us with almost no way of climbing up it ...
But does one change their entire life on a whim of internet catastrophe sites ... ?
I just don't know.
Marshall Masters of YOWUSA.com fame says it's more about the spiritual development side of yourself that matters more than the physical ... Can this be true ?

p.s. how the hell do you add a smiley face to this anyhow ...


Oh that's how !
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:23 PM   #18
Tuza
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

I live in Lara which is a semi-rural town between Melbourne and Geelong Victoria. Before I even saw the sites re Camelot and Avalon I myself self published a book on Lulu.com called Afternoon with James the Alien. It has some stuff I pick up (without meditating or anything) I just pick it up without thinking about it on what is going on, especially big things connecting aliens, ets, government cover-ups, secret experiments, that type of thing.

I still get that there is more than one possible time line. I also get that there are many, many realms of existence helping us at this time. Everyone we know that has passed over is watching and trying to help - just those alone who love us deeply - without all the others.

I am pretty calm at the moment. Sometimes very rarely I wake up in the middle of the night with a panic attack and that is a problem for me but that hasnt happened recently thank God. I think we need millions of ordinary people to invoke, meaning just ask for help and it will be there. This is what is happening at the moment I keep asking for help from everyone within light and I know it is done. Please, please all of you do this now, it really, really helps. Just a few words with intent, please.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #19
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Thirroul South Coast NSW
Posts: 47
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Tuza, can you directly 'talk' with beings on the other side?
If so, I'm extremely extremely envious !!!

Also how does one 'invoke' ? Should we really be asking for help - or trying to solve this ourselves ... ? Having typed that I realise that any help we could get would be great ... but having typed that - how do we know that the help we seek has no agenda of its' own ... ?

Do you get my meaning by this ?
Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #20
stal
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 84
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

hey

sign me up. i'm in western nsw, 800ks from sydney, 80ks from the nearest town. should be a safe spot. anything i can do to help, i will certainly try.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #21
P4BL0
Banned
 
P4BL0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 399
Wink Hello!

.

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:53 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #22
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 32
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

I think someone asked what would happen to australia, this is what I've heard.

My teacher Ramtha has told us when the poles melt, obviously the sea-level rises with all that displaced water, but also, that water carries a hell of a lot of weight. The earth is balanced on its axis due to weight being balanced. The weight moves, so does the planet shift to find its new centre of gravity. The land masses of the earth sit on like a skin (tectonic plates) which will be moving. Imagine the oceans like a dish filled with water, give the dish a shove...where does the water go? Everywhere! Huge tidal waves. Central Australia is all virtually at sea level, so just because you're inland doesn't mean you'll miss out on all the fun...make sure you have some height on you and possibly a mountian between you and the water.
We're lucky Australia is on one tectonic plate, New Zealand sitting on two will probably be ripped apart, before, I'm told, it crashes into the side of Ausralia. My teacher tells us that Australia will be pushed in a north-westerly direction, to end up an island off Africa. All the ash from volcano's errupting along the 'ring of fire' (Indonesia) will turn our red soil to black...which although infertile at first, becomes great soil to grow in. The ash will bring prehistoric plant life with it.
This is just earth changes (I know there's other things to consider). The earth is a living being and needs to shake off the parisites living on her skin. We're not greater than the earth and we need to be prepared for what's to come. The earth needs to do this.

It's easy to say I don't feel like it will happen, but that's only because it's not in your past as an accepted experience yet. It's completely foreign and frightening and the only real way to productively combat that fear is to be prepared. If you're prepared, who cares if it happens or not?! "Preparation is simple - just very, very inconvenient" - Greg Simmons.

There will be massive winds due to movement of the plates, Ramtha says nothing will survive above ground, so be dug in, and store food and water for up to two years, and when you have that, save more for 7 years. And store as many seeds as you can. I can't stress enough that this is not about fear. It's fear that makes people put their heads in the sand and insist that it won't happen.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince anyone, this was just for those interested in some details of what may happen here in Oz.

PS. If it does go down, you won't survive in the cities, they'll be ruthless, you'll be killed for you food or water. No one needs saving, we're all Gods, if you stay in the city, be clear that it's for your own agenda and not others.

And if you go to the mountians at the last minute, have food and water stored that you take with you, you won't survive long, even in the mountains, without it.

Best Wishes to you all, we're in for the ride of our life, will see you on the other side.

Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:48 AM   #23
manda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 39
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi
Ist it great to have a global forum!!!!
Im in Canberra ... again .. I keep returning to help with the shifts.
amanda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:49 PM   #24
justbe
Avalon Senior Member
 
justbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SE Queensland
Posts: 12
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

I think someone asked what would happen to australia, this is what I've heard.

My teacher Ramtha has told us when the poles melt, obviously the sea-level rises with all that displaced water, but also, that water carries a hell of a lot of weight. The earth is balanced on its axis due to weight being balanced. The weight moves, so does the planet shift to find its new centre of gravity. The land masses of the earth sit on like a skin (tectonic plates) which will be moving. Imagine the oceans like a dish filled with water, give the dish a shove...where does the water go? Everywhere! Huge tidal waves. Central Australia is all virtually at sea level, so just because you're inland doesn't mean you'll miss out on all the fun...make sure you have some height on you and possibly a mountian between you and the water.
We're lucky Australia is on one tectonic plate, New Zealand sitting on two will probably be ripped apart, before, I'm told, it crashes into the side of Ausralia. My teacher tells us that Australia will be pushed in a north-westerly direction, to end up an island off Africa. All the ash from volcano's errupting along the 'ring of fire' (Indonesia) will turn our red soil to black...which although infertile at first, becomes great soil to grow in. The ash will bring prehistoric plant life with it.
This is just earth changes (I know there's other things to consider). The earth is a living being and needs to shake off the parisites living on her skin. We're not greater than the earth and we need to be prepared for what's to come. The earth needs to do this.

It's easy to say I don't feel like it will happen, but that's only because it's not in your past as an accepted experience yet. It's completely foreign and frightening and the only real way to productively combat that fear is to be prepared. If you're prepared, who cares if it happens or not?! "Preparation is simple - just very, very inconvenient" - Greg Simmons.

There will be massive winds due to movement of the plates, Ramtha says nothing will survive above ground, so be dug in, and store food and water for up to two years, and when you have that, save more for 7 years. And store as many seeds as you can. I can't stress enough that this is not about fear. It's fear that makes people put their heads in the sand and insist that it won't happen.

Anyway, I'm not here to convince anyone, this was just for those interested in some details of what may happen here in Oz.

PS. If it does go down, you won't survive in the cities, they'll be ruthless, you'll be killed for you food or water. No one needs saving, we're all Gods, if you stay in the city, be clear that it's for your own agenda and not others.

And if you go to the mountians at the last minute, have food and water stored that you take with you, you won't survive long, even in the mountains, without it.

Best Wishes to you all, we're in for the ride of our life, will see you on the other side.

Nyssa.
Thanks Nyssa for the info. Has Ramtha indicated when this might possiblely happen? I have read much about Ramtha, how have you found her teachings and have you completed her course? Its all sounds like doom and gloom, I suppose its always a matter of perspective.
justbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #25
Johnno
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Australian Ground Crew Members?

Hi all fellow Aussies.
I'm from the Western suburbs of Melbourne which is in no way a safe spot.
I've just opened a "Melbourne/Victoria" thread for all South Eastern residents. All from this state or even elsewhere are welcome.
Lets get cracking on a safe place plan.
Regards,
DarkMatter
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon