Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Exclamation My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

I am probably preaching to the choir here, but this has been nagging at me since I watched ZG Addendum. So here goes.

As a disclaimer for what follows in this post, I would like to say that while I liked and agreed w/ the large majority of the film, I found that what it was proposing was, simply, highly corruptable. That is to say, corruptable by those currently in charge.

I noticed that there have been many threads created recently concerning the new Zeitgeist, and well there should be. I have perused these and not heard much mention of a very critical issue that is (without question) necessary for a venus project situation to exist.

I'll quote myself from another thread here (I've always subscribed to the "be your own teacher" idea).
Quote:
It seems to me that Zeitgeist Addendum dances around the notion (w/o ever addressing it) that in order for their utopia to exist: something very huge has to rock society so hard, as to deconstruct it completely. And then we could begin building this utopia.
I get the idea that we are all bracing/waiting for this event. After all that's what Avalon is all about, right?

Personally, I can't wait for it anymore. I'm excited and hopeful. What I am waiting for is the wave of consciousness to sweep over us, the ascension and convergence that Wilcock and others have been relating to us.

Unfortunately, my plea is this. The PTB won't go down w/o an epic fight.
We cannot seriously expect them to step aside to let this happen.

Zietgiest chips away at the problem. Greed, as they see it is what's keeping us down. Greed, though, is only a symptom of the disease, which is control.
They don't need the money, they already have it or can just print more. They want you to fall in line w/ them, lock step, and greed is a tool they have installed in us to get the job done. They have other tools though as well, more dangerous tools. War. Martial law.

The PTB are just as aware as any of us, as to what is coming our way in the near future, moreso likely . If this event/happening whatever it may be, is not going to be beneficial to them, you can bet the farm that they are (and have been longer than I can imagine) schemming for a way to make sure it does go thier way.

I am concerened that no one is talking about this regarding project venus scenarios. If society crumbles, the current rulers find a way to ride the wave and stay on top, and then we attempt something like the venus project, we are doomed for reasons that I have described elswhere:

Quote:
It seems this film proposes subduing free will in the name of what's best for humanity. I realise that this inculdes saving inocent victims from a drunk driver by remotely shutting down his/her car before they can do harm. This is obviously a good thing. But who says you're drunk before your car is shut down? A computer. But who programs the computer? Some unseen human authority.
This is a very slippery slope and at the bottom, is you, controlled omnipotently for the "greater good of humanity".
I realise that we need to be immagining new ways for humans to interact in peaceful and mutually beneficial ways. At this moment in time though, I think the more pressing issue is, what the PTB have in store for the likes of rogues like us, and the rest of humanity.

What I believe they have on tap for most of humanity, is population control (read eugenics) for most, enslavement for the suitable.


What I believe they have decided to do w/ the truth speakers, as we get closer to the time when they pull the curtain, is to simply "dissapear" us as our movement gains momentum.

We have been gathering much momentum as of late. We are coming closer to the bottle neck, financial systems are being strategically consolidated and now is the time we need to be the most vigilant.

As I envision these possibilities, I am near tears, partly because of the evil intents and actions, but more because of what else could be if not for forces I cannot comprehend.

Essentially what I am asking of you, reader, is that if and when they come for you, you do not go gentle.
I am not advocating violence here. We can be smart and inventive. For me this means being self sufficient and physically able to move. A brilliant man once said "When the going gets tough, the tough get wierd." Get wierd. Think unconventionally. It's in you to outsmart these swine.

Something I heard Clif from the half past human webbots say, is relevant here, I think. I don't exactly remember who he was refering to but here goes:
"They are clever, but I am smart. Having been clever before I was smart, I can tell the difference." Their plans may be effective on the masses, but not us if we are smart. We are recognizing and pointing out (to the masses) thier clever plans as fast as they are concocting them now. We are close. Don't give up now.



Maybe it would help to view things thusly-

If I am wrong, then no harm done, and I probably need help.
If I am right, then we all need help.

Stay focused GC.

peace

Last edited by raulduke; 10-13-2008 at 10:16 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

I agree with the overall message, if I'm getting your message (in this specific post) right.

I thought I heard Zeitgeist Addendum address the issue of people not really opting for Proj. Venus without some sort of crash or deterioration of current society - it wasn't a main feature, but then again the message was on the possibility of a beneficial society, not on more building up of fear of what people probably feel on a gut level anyway. (Even if they deny it.)

I agree the PTB won't go down easy. But what choice will they have if people en masse reject their system. (Yes yes, that's ideal thinking, blah blah, but what other choice is there.)

Basically, while I see the problems, what options do we have? Should we not pursue utopia because 'they' might come round us up? So at the end of your message you tell us to stand our grand, keep our heads about us, don't give in. Best part of the message, really.

If it looks hard, that's no reason to abandon the road. It might be even more reason to stay on it.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #3
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

Hi Morgan,
Thank you for your time and especially your insights. You bring up several good points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I agree the PTB won't go down easy. But what choice will they have if people en masse reject their system. (Yes yes, that's ideal thinking, blah blah, but what other choice is there.)
This was exactly the message I wanted to convey. I originally wrote this thread because I get the feeling that many of us here have given up on the masses and have become concerned only w/ surviving what is coming. In truth, the masses are our only hope (here on earth anyway). We can only be free once we are aware that, currently, we are not free. All of us.
I realise we are being met w/ confused looks, and negative reactions in trying to wake up our brothers and sisters, but if we lose our ego, and try harder to reach them, the rewards will be the possibility of a peaceful society.

Edmund Burke said: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing".

I know this is why Project Camelot exists. Project Avalon seems like it is concerned w/ only "us". It may well be too late for humanity en masse, but I do not believe this to be the case, and I will try until the eleventh hour to reach all that I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I thought I heard Zeitgeist Addendum address the issue of people not really opting for Proj. Venus without some sort of crash or deterioration of current society - it wasn't a main feature, but then again the message was on the possibility of a beneficial society, not on more building up of fear of what people probably feel on a gut level anyway. (Even if they deny it.)
I was worried that my original post would be receiced as fearmongering. I think there is a difference though between fearmongering and being consciously aware of what we are facing. I never quite understood FDR's; "There is nothing to fear but fear itself.". Are there no legitimate fears out there?

Some here believe that fear is the opposite of love. I don't believe that to be be the case. Fear can inspire the opposite of love (selfishness/hate) when it goes unchecked. Fear is a human reaction that can benefit us if we can identify the exact source and react w/ understanding.
Unfortunately it is true that fear has been manipulated by the PTB to paralyze us throughout history.
The fear they use is baseless and crafted for specific purposes. It is, as our friendly nieghborhood Thunderbird puts it: F.alse E.vidence A.ppearing R.eal.
If thoroughly researched though we can hone in on the real source of beneficial fear which, as I see it is:

The PTB know that this paradigm shift is a reality and that, while they control the show now, they are losing control. The playing field, so to to speak, will soon be leveled. This is the source of thier fear and I am screaming this to all who will listen: They want to hi-jack the this positive paradigm shift by creating chaos and further dividing/enslaving us.
The price of freedom (right now) is eternal vigilance.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Basically, while I see the problems, what options do we have? Should we not pursue utopia because 'they' might come round us up? So at the end of your message you tell us to stand our grand, keep our heads about us, don't give in. Best part of the message, really.

If it looks hard, that's no reason to abandon the road. It might be even more reason to stay on it.
Spot on. Pursue utopia, but recognize that there are those who are very clever in their means of deceptive control. We must use our compassion and intelligence to be sure that we have stamped out this need for control before we can evolve together.

Thanks again for your time.
peace sister.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:44 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

I see the PTB as an artificial dam across the rivers of life, that can no longer be maintained and repaired. The river cannot be overcome, there are too many people both discarnate and incarnate refocussing the flow of that river now. The dam is crumbling and the blockage is being cleared.

We have not given up, all we need is more and more of us to do our best to quicken the flow and using our incredible powers that we have we simply help to focus that flow.

Resistance in the 3D world is not really necessary, and may only help you get removed from the game sooner than you wanted.

Our light and our powers to manifest change, for the highest and best good of all, in our consensus reality is the one truely unstoppable force that will ultimately prevail.

I dont buy this F.E.A.R as false evidence appearing real as used to define fear. Even false evidence should not cause you fear. The antidote to fear is: stop being a victim, stop worrying about a future that has not happened yet, be here now.

May the light shine ever brighter, for we are on the winning team!

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 10-14-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

Hi Anchor,

Thanks for responding. I think you are just the person I was hoping to speak w/.
I did not want to come out and say this directly at first (as even to me, it sounds harsh), but it is how I feel and what motivated me to write this thread: We cannot afford to (openly) plan a new society while the old controllers are still in charge. They will undoubtedly try to co-opt it.
And a problem cannot be solved w/ the same level of thinking that created it.

Anchor, i think you misunderstood what I was saying about fear. I do not fear their false evidence, I fear the real evidence. From my perspective the real evidence points to a wicked storm coming our way before a wave of consciousness can help.
You say that resistance in the 3D world is not necessary, and will result in your expededited demise. That may be, but I am not willing to lie down in hopes that some 4th or 5th density being will help. Maybe they will help us, who knows, but we cannot depend on them.

I realise that you are likely more advanced spiritually than I, but please my friend, you must realise that we cannot simply overcome this obstacle by refusing to be a victim or envisioning positive realities. Live in the now, and prepare for tomorrow.

Fear is not bad inherently, it is a natural human emotion. Identify your fears and determine for yourself if they are waranted. Some are, some are not.

peace.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:42 AM   #6
mikey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I see the PTB as an artificial dam across the rivers of life, that can no longer be maintained and repaired. The river cannot be overcome, there are too many people both discarnate and incarnate refocussing the flow of that river now. The dam is crumbling and the blockage is being cleared.

We have not given up, all we need is more and more of us to do our best to quicken the flow and using our incredible powers that we have we simply help to focus that flow.

Resistance in the 3D world is not really necessary, and may only help you get removed from the game sooner than you wanted.

Our light and our powers to manifest change, for the highest and best good of all, in our consensus reality is the one truely unstoppable force that will ultimately prevail.

I dont buy this F.E.A.R as false evidence appearing real as used to define fear. Even false evidence should not cause you fear. The antidote to fear is: stop being a victim, stop worrying about a future that has not happened yet, be here now.

May the light shine ever brighter, for we are on the winning team!

A..
i love this idea/definition...good post, thank you

peace
mikey
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
You say that resistance in the 3D world is not necessary, and will result in your expededited demise. That may be, but I am not willing to lie down in hopes that some 4th or 5th density being will help. Maybe they will help us, who knows, but we cannot depend on them.
I didn't express that clear enough - I didn't want to say it is outright un-necessary to resist. Indeed I am sure there are a number of "special forces" ground crew who are ready and waiting for thier queue to chuck a carefully planned spanner in the works.

There maybe times when any of us may hear an inner call to affirmative action in the 3D realm. Non-violent protests, demonstrations, the speaking of truth in tough conditions, that kind of thing etc. The danger is that you get noticed. That may be counter productive to your long term role - but it might be very important and you might have to do it - you will know when.

Another thing I want to say is that no higher density being can really intervene anyway unless asked, and even then it has to be to render aid in a positive manner and oriented with the cosmic flow. The bit that people still cant seem to get thier heads round is that the cosmic flow in our reality can be steared by US. The nutty-negative elite have known this for ages and it is how they have been so successful all this time. They absolutely do not want people like you or I who are just starting to figure it out, getting that message out to two many people - or the game is up. Thats why we need to press the fight and press the mission. I have tried to summarize what I understand to be the mission a number of times now, here is my latest effort:

1) Radiate love and light (positivity)
2) Eschew fear and negativity
3) Help people understand what is going on
4) Awaken other crew who are "sleeping in"
5) Provide a leadership role or helper role when needed
6) Be beacons of calm in troubled times
7) Help with the manifestation of a new paradigm using meditative and visualization techniques

None of the above requires too much risky 3D skulduggery, just some basic well informed (by reading here) commonsense.

Quote:
I realise that you are likely more advanced spiritually than I
OMG nooooo, if you only knew - I have a plethora of world class failings, you can trust me on that...

I have noticed that it has been common among a number of recent newcomers to express deference so another or others in the manner you just did - it was a little embarrassing for me as well as funny, but you cant see me so that's ok for me really.

I think the reason is that newcomers to the conference/forum are confronted with a truly vast array of opinion and shown a much bigger than usual spectrum of different ways of thinking and perhaps are thereby duped into assuming they know less than average.

It just isnt true. Especially as I re-read your posts and can see the evidence with my own eyes.

Each of us are a MASSIVELY important piece of the consensus reality. Each of us has that important perspective to bring to the table. I expect most of us are more "equal" than we "remember". We are all in various states of imperfect remembering.

Let the light of a thousand suns burst forth and dispel the darkness.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:32 AM   #8
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 107
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
And a problem cannot be solved w/ the same level of thinking that created it.
This, not what you stated or mean, but when I think of this statement in general, to me means that the solution has to be so totally new, never-before-dreamed up-or-tried, etc. etc. So forward-thinking and transformational, we have to think beyond our current world, beyond what we think are our current abilities, etc. etc. Come up with a better system of money? Forget money! Forget everything you know. You have a blank canvas. Now start from scratch.

This is tricky, I have spent a lot of time thinking on how a victory for us would come... It's not easy to imagine how to swing one without it being hijacked by those who appear altruistic but intend otherwise...
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 454
Default Re: My Plea to the GC (re: Zeitgeist/Venus Project)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
1) Radiate love and light (positivity)
2) Eschew fear and negativity
3) Help people understand what is going on
4) Awaken other crew who are "sleeping in"
5) Provide a leadership role or helper role when needed
6) Be beacons of calm in troubled times
7) Help with the manifestation of a new paradigm using meditative and visualization techniques
Shoud be a Sticky

Hi again Anchor,
It has been a pleasure to chat w/ you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I have noticed that it has been common among a number of recent newcomers to express deference so another or others in the manner you just did - it was a little embarrassing for me as well as funny, but you cant see me so that's ok for me really.
Sorry friend, I certainly didn't mean to embarrase you. And I wasn't necessarily saying that anyone here is smarter than I am, it's just that I haven't been concentrating on my soul lately as much as I should maybe.
I have been putting these things you speak of on the back burner for awhile. Perhaps the time has come for me to reevaluate priorities. You have given me much to think about. Your analogy of the PTB as a dam blocking a river.....f@#king brilliant. Maybe they can't stop us now. I hope so.

Last edited by raulduke; 04-09-2010 at 05:47 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon