Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 12:05 PM   #76
Marco Malservisi
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden ,in Stockholm,and Italy ,in Bologna
Posts: 11
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

HI Gale and Norval
thanks for all accurate info
but i dont find the version of your interpration of the bible and did not really clealry understodo where i could find it and why it has not yet come up from you in project avalon forum
at least a link to it
im surely totally interested to learn how and in wich way you read the bible and wich messages that you consider so important for us to read
so i really look finally forward to finally get a direction in where to read all your work about it
Thanks
and please you can answer here in the forum of your add
or to me personally

MArco
Marco Malservisi is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #77
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 13
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
...these guy's, except, Stefaan of course, are 100% behind you, some of them 200%!...
Please leave my name out of this, gazbom.
This 'brown dwarf' can perfectly speak for himself .
Thank you.

+o(
Pluto is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #78
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Please leave my name out of this, gazbom.
This 'brown dwarf' can perfectly speak for himself .
Thank you.

+o(
Yeah OK, I understand, I had one glass too many last night, I tend to get carried away, I'm sat here with a red head now.
gazbom is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 02:08 PM   #79
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Many questions about which bible to get and use, most will be just fine to use for learning. A computer only knows what is in it, so put the bible in your memory and you will be able to access it.

I borrow this from Gale, ,

Quote:
We use several different versions of the Bible, printed and computer searchable programs. There is a downloadable one from e-sword that is free except for a few proprietary versions; there are possibly several programs online. Even better is the American Bible Society’s ABS database cd if you can find it somewhere.
It was suggested to me to read the Bible starting with the newest information and finish with the older. So I started with the New Testament, read that through then went to Malachi, then Zechariah, etc and ended up reading Genesis last. I did not over look the Apocrypha and Deuterocanonicals, I wanted to learn what they all had to say.
Grins up at Gaz, , , type quietly then, , ,

Last edited by Norval; 10-05-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Norval is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #80
Rhain
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northern Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Norval and Gale, wow is all I can say to what I have just read.

I am 47 years old and thought I knew stuff, but I know squat.

Crater chains!! Again wow, I have never heard of this before or the link to reading the bible as a ET researcher and not a religious believer.

I thank you for your postings and hope with this awesome information I can finally find the missing link within my life that I have been searching for.

Rhain
Rhain is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #81
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Japan
Posts: 87
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post

BTW, I'm following several sites that disagree with your position of it being 'unlikely' that there is civilisation on Mars. This one in particular looks pretty interesting:

http://www.yowusa.com/et/2008/et-2008-09a/1.shtml
Evidence of a City on Mars?

YOWUSA.COM, 14-Sep-08
Marshall Masters

Evidence of a City on Mars? On February 01, 2008, Youtube user sean1david1ryan posted his analysis of an ESA Mars photo he obtained from the ESA web site titled Mars Civilization: Evidence By European Space Agency.

In response to reader inquiries we decided to give it a look. First thing we noticed was that this video has been viewed over 193,000 times and has earned a solid 4-star ranking. This tells us it has passed an essential smell test, with the general public.
Hi Sunnyrap,

Not that I wish to be a killjoy, but:

After checking this out it is pretty obvious these are just digital patterns arising from the digital nature of the photograph on the computer. This is a common, though not universal effect. The rigid nature of the straight lines are a giveaway. They are also completely flat and uniform color only, and all basically the same tone and hue. The effect is enhanced by increasing contrast as was done here.

If they were thousands, or hundreds of thousands, of years old they would be very badly worn. Present-day cities? Methinks not.

Perhaps the "general public" are not that sharp?

Don't take this to mean I don't think there was once a civilization on Mars. But IMO this is not any evidence of that. Mars is a very fascinating place, and I think we may well find some very interesting things there in future decades and definitely in future generations.
Chris1617 is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 03:37 PM   #82
Gale
Banned
 
Gale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 120
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Hi Rhain, welcome to the forum.
I have to say wow to you. Norval and I have come up against such opposition it has been phenomenal but now to see some actually benefiting and making the connections about ET’s (bad ones and good ones), the Bible as an ET communiqué, what events to expect and Whom to expect – that doesn’t mean riding a donkey also that there is scientific evidence.

Gale is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #83
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Concerning the Bill Deagle interview with words of the bible, plus dreams and visions.
Signs in the heavens. Closing methods of escape.

A continuation of the open letter to Kerry, Bill, and the forum readers.

When the bible speaks of dreams and visions, please do your own word searches to show you
the passages for yourselves, we know that in what are called the end times, or last days, that there
would be a power or force poured out that would cause many all over the world to have dreams
and visions. Many are and have had these experiences now.

This would of course be countered with misdirection, disinformation, to muddy the waters. When
one has actually read the bible that same technology that transmits the dreams and visions can act
on what you have read of the bible and bring it back to your mind. One has to read the bible to
upload it into ones mind. Then this "spirit" can act upon it and recall things for you. With out the
data base to research, how can one know what is truth "about" the bible when it is heard?

When you research these things in the bible and compare them to what is being said or told to you
there is quite the differences between religions and reading it as a document from The government
of the Kingdom of the Universe. Beings that created our universe and us we call The Ancients, or
Oldest of Days. The King now is the son of the one the bible calls YHWH or Jehovah, or
Yahweh, what ever pronunciation you may choose to use. My name, Norval, sounds different in
many languages. The King has counselors and advisors like any monarchy.

Closing of routs out of the cities has been planed in for ever. all on ramps around cities are able to
be quickly "blown" so you cant get on the freeways. But from what we know, the bible tells us to
just shut yourselves in and the forces from above will take care of the problem. When it comes to
any possible fake disclosure or, "Here's ET", that may happen, just keep in mind what the bible
says, and the size of "strange moons" in our solar system, there are going to be many big ships
coming in. These thrown down bad ETs won't be able to fake that. Remember, this is "Prison
Planet Earth" for the bad ETs now. Do you really think those prisons and underground facilities
are for mankind?

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
Norval is offline  
Old 10-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #84
Terra
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 17
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Hi Sunnyrap,

Not that I wish to be a killjoy, but:

After checking this out it is pretty obvious these are just digital patterns arising from the digital nature of the photograph on the computer. This is a common, though not universal effect. The rigid nature of the straight lines are a giveaway. They are also completely flat and uniform color only, and all basically the same tone and hue. The effect is enhanced by increasing contrast as was done here.

If they were thousands, or hundreds of thousands, of years old they would be very badly worn. Present-day cities? Methinks not.

Perhaps the "general public" are not that sharp?

Don't take this to mean I don't think there was once a civilization on Mars. But IMO this is not any evidence of that. Mars is a very fascinating place, and I think we may well find some very interesting things there in future decades and definitely in future generations.
Totally agree with you Chris, the quality of this image is very poor and is perspective view. I'm surprised and now concerned that Marshall is backing this up and get the feeling that this guy is feeding out dis-info, bit disappointed tbh.

"The high resoluting stereo camera's (HRSC) task is the mapping of most of the Martian surface. The resolution is 10 meters / pixel at an altitude of 250 km (point of closest approach to Mars)."



For one thing there are no shadows whatsoever in the area in question, now go North West directly and in the big open plain there is a small patch of what looks like waves, the terrain here is far less severe yet you can still see the shadows they cast. The whole map is covered in these lines including the hills.

Sorry Sunny, I'd love to see and believe it too but this is just digital imaging at its worst imho. For more info on the camera in question and better image quality check here.

...now back on track, apologies for hijacking the thread Norval and Gale.
I'm very interested in the work you have done re: crater chains, it is all new to me and I'm just about to look at your website I just googled to find out more. Thankyou for bringing it to our attention.

Peace
__________________
Terra

IF.....
Terra is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 AM   #85
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazbom View Post
Old Dood, It's obvious, time travel doesn't exsist, why, because no body ever came back to introduce themselves, and one group or another, would have wiped us out by now to gain domination.
Aloha gazbom,

I've been reading over this thread and your posts tend to exhibit a pattern of disrespect toward anyone who disagrees with your point of view. I for one know that time travel exists. I also know there are bases on the moon. I've read unpublished interviews of the insiders as I edit these documents for future publishing.

Not all of Norvals assumptions are accurate which is okay. If he were to have access to some of the info I've seen I suspect his opinion would change. I also know there are multiple timelines and that it has been altered and have proof, which is also unpublished information from top level military sources.

Each person here is to be respected and not dissed just because there is a difference in opinion. Please follow the spirit and guidelines of Avalon.

Mahalo,

Carol
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198

Last edited by Carol; 10-06-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Carol is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #86
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

My wife went through the roof at your post Carol, but me, well, I just became indignant.
Mine is Queens Clearance, what's yours? (Queens Clearance gives the ok to know what ever is
requested within ones research parameters.) Because of my research, and it's bearing on the
survivability of the human race, I am afforded Diplomatic Immunity, and yours? How many
presidential advisors have requested a meeting with you? The smoking gun was the fact that NO
ONE asked me about what it was that I was researching when I answered those questions at the
TOP SECRET government think tank at a top university. What? You weren't reading ALL my
posts? Do you really think I am here for my ego, get real.

This BS stops here. How dare you come off on Gaz for such a small slight when there are far
greater problems in this thread. You are exposed for what you are. Respect? Go to H. My
momma taught me to earn respect, guess yours didn't. Obviously.

Assumptions? These investigations of mine were of such great interest to your freaking
government that they spent $270,000.00 for the fiscal year of 1993 on surveillance of me. And
your point?

Here is the bottom line.

I will continue to post at Camelot and Avalon if you are removed as a moderator.

P.S. This served me well to KNOW that there are "others" out there that KNOW, just as we do.

Bill and Kerry, it is your forum, what say you? One answer of me being here says you are for
real, the other says you are "agents, and sold all the real truth seekers out.

What say you?

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
, , , and many others, , ,
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:24 AM   #87
gazbom
Banned
 
gazbom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland, 5 metres below sea level
Posts: 191
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha gazbom,

I've been reading over this thread and your posts tend to exhibit a pattern of disrespect toward anyone who disagrees with your point of view. I for one know that time travel exists. I also know there are bases on the moon. I've read unpublished interviews of the insiders as I edit these documents for future publishing.

Not all of Norvals assumptions are accurate which is okay. If he were to have access to some of the info I've seen I suspect his opinion would change. I also know there are multiple timelines and that it has been altered and have proof, which is also unpublished information from top level military sources.

Each person here is to be respected and not dissed just because there is a difference in opinion. Please follow the spirit and guidelines of Avalon.

Mahalo,

Carol
OK, point taken!
gazbom is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:37 AM   #88
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

I think every body should have respect for each other whether you are a moderator or a whistler blower. Everyone is allowed their opinion so don't put S..t on any one else. Lets keep it above the belt and respect everyone, please.....
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:38 AM   #89
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Norval, each of us is entitled to our own opinion which is based on our own information from different sources. I respect your information and think what you have to share is of value and of interest.

I also respect my inside top military sources which are from both the US and Canada. However, I'm not at liberty to share this info as it is yet unpublished. The reason I do know what I know is because I edited the transcripts.

If I am wrong, which I seriously doubt, I apologize to you in advance.

Peace,

Carol
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:41 AM   #90
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Unacceptable.

Lies at every level.

I am at the highest level. KMA

Your removal as a moderator is my sign.

Norval
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:57 AM   #91
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Mark 9:12
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:00 AM   #92
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

To Carol, Bill, Kerry, and the forum



Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
My wife went through the roof at your post Carol, but me, well, I just became indignant.
Mine is Queens Clearance, what's yours? (Queens Clearance gives the ok to know what ever is
requested within ones research parameters.) Because of my research, and it's bearing on the
survivability of the human race, I am afforded Diplomatic Immunity, and yours? How many
presidential advisors have requested a meeting with you? The smoking gun was the fact that NO
ONE asked me about what it was that I was researching when I answered those questions at the
TOP SECRET government think tank at a top university. What? You weren't reading ALL my
posts? Do you really think I am here for my ego, get real.

This BS stops here. How dare you come off on Gaz for such a small slight when there are far
greater problems in this thread. You are exposed for what you are. Respect? Go to H. My
momma taught me to earn respect, guess yours didn't. Obviously.

Assumptions? These investigations of mine were of such great interest to your freaking
government that they spent $270,000.00 for the fiscal year of 1993 on surveillance of me. And
your point?

Here is the bottom line.

I will continue to post at Camelot and Avalon if you are removed as a moderator.

P.S. This served me well to KNOW that there are "others" out there that KNOW, just as we do.

Bill and Kerry, it is your forum, what say you? One answer of me being here says you are for
real, the other says you are "agents, and sold all the real truth seekers out.

What say you?

Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart
, , , and many others, , ,
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #93
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Norval,

We have recieved "several" complaints from other members in the thread where I made a post to kazbom before I posted.

What I have observed is that you make assumptions and act on them as if they are true. You did this with Kerry and you are now doing it with me. You assume we are lying. I don't lie. Being truthful is something I hold near and dear to my heart.

If you choose to be angry with me because I hold a different opinion than you on timelines, moon bases and such then that is your perogitive. However, there are photos of those moon bases and evidence of timeline changes which I am also personally aware of.

Norval, God dwells within my heart just as I dwell with god's heart. This is as it should be. Personal integrity is very important to me. There is no reason for me to misrepresent the truth as it has been presented to me. As I mentioned in the post to you in your thread, if I am wrong, which I doubt, I apologize to you in advance.

Carol
You are very "wrong", , ,

Lies at many levels, , you are very deceived.

Norval
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:12 AM   #94
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Can we please stop these personal attacks. No one is absolutely correct until all the evidence is presented. We all think we are right and the rest of us on this forum want to know the truth. But not attacking each other. Please.
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #95
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Henners, fut the shuck up as a NASA image artist told some one, , , ,
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:18 AM   #96
henners
Project Avalon Researcher
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 432
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Typical. We do not need people like you here. Very mature.
__________________
Henners
Thoughts are boomerangs,
returning with precision to their source.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:22 AM   #97
Norval
Banned
 
Norval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On a boat in Tacoma, wa, usa
Posts: 394
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Typical. We do not need people like you here. Very mature.
, , , and extreamly INDIGNANT ! ! !


heh heh heh heh the vengence is not mine, , , last post.
Norval is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:35 AM   #98
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Earth to moon.

Moon to Mars.

Mars to Iapetus.

Iapetus to Triton.

Triton to Kupier belt and beyond.
Sol Invictus is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 07:47 AM   #99
Sol Invictus
Banned
 
Sol Invictus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 599
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Typical. We do not need people like you here. Very mature.

Its not very nice of Norval to add that, nor was it needed. a simple 'I disagree' would suffice. I know I am new here, but some people seem to think 'they and they alone' have the truth.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 10-06-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Sol Invictus is offline  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:05 AM   #100
Swamisalami
Banned
 
Swamisalami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 158
Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

PLEASE, brothers and sisters.

We, at Avalon, are here to collect information which is keepen away from us, Norval provides us with this kind of info. It's the WAY you take this information in which makes the emotions flow, not the information itself! If its to confrontating, chew on it for a while before posting a reaction to it. You can't blame the info. Info IS info and thats it.

Matthew 4:16,17
16 the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." 17 From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."


Love, Luck and Light to all you posters in this thread. Please dont let it explode, there's exploding enough these days around the world.

http://video.google.nl/videosearch?q...ld&hl=nl&emb=0
Swamisalami is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
angels, bible, devil, ufo, et's

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon