Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #1
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

God bless all three men: David Icke, Alex Jones, and Bill Ryan.

Thank you for posting this.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #3
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Your welcome Seashore.

With all the so called in fighting, these three big hitters are united. A lesson to us all to stop the inhouse squabbling. That does not mean we should lap it all up without keeping our own critical facility intact.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Your welcome Seashore.

With all the so called in fighting, these three big hitters are united. A lesson to us all to stop the inhouse squabbling. That does not mean we should lap it all up without keeping our own critical facility intact.
I agree with you. We need to contribute our constructive criticism when it is warranted - all in the interest of our pursuit of the truth and love for humanity.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Exactly what the problem is with many people here they do not want to here the truth, because there in a state of fear using religion as an exuse

Religion is to control people using a false ->belief<- systems and It is called ignorance.
ignoring the fact on what is realiy going on that is negitive, by filtering that reality out.

And here there is a lot of newagers that go like... ooo it is fearmongering when they them self do not really know what there talking about is there own state of being.(They talk about love when there in a state of FEAR, is what I call lying to your self by pretending love) which in it self is another form of dictatorship

It is like Excuse me, most people who get the information for the first time on what is going on call this negitive when the world there live in is that of the TV/Newspaper/Radio/science which in it self is another religion without a GOD in it.

And those people call them self awake...... NOT!!!

Last edited by mu2143; 02-14-2010 at 12:32 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #6
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

The most valid posting I have seen in quite a while, thanks.

It's time a lot of people "got their heads out of the sand".

edit: It is also called "growing up". I really enjoy the part where he says "Every group has their version of the cavalry coming to save them". This is so true. In this forum it just happens to be the aliens, and I won't go into that because anyone who has read what I have said on this topic is familiar with where I stand and "being victims".

Z

Last edited by Zeddo; 02-14-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #7
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Thanks Zed, made my false ego tingle
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Exactly what the problem is with many people here they do not want to here the truth, because there in a state of fear using religion as an exuse

Religion is to control people using a false ->belief<- systems and It is called ignorance.
ignoring the fact on what is realiy going on that is negitive, by filtering that reality out.

And here there is a lot of newagers that go like... ooo it is fearmongering when they them self do not really know what there talking about is there own state of being.(They talk about love when there in a state of FEAR, is what I call lying to your self by pretending love) which in it self is another form of dictatorship

It is like Excuse me, most people who get the information for the first time on what is going on call this negitive when the world there live in is that of the TV/Newspaper/Radio/science which in it self is another religion without a GOD in it.

And those people call them self awake...... NOT!!!
Not even close, MU. This post misses on many levels. It might be true for some people. I don't know. But it's certainly not true for many of the people you've accused of this very thing, like moi. I have no fear, yet I really don't want to hear the fearmongering anymore, because it has nothing to do with the "truth" 90% of the time. What it has to do with is rumours, innuendos, speculations, gossip, disinfo, lies, possibilities, NLP and PTB plans, (which have little chance of being permitted by those of us who really are awake).

What do these people like Icke, Jones, Rense, Quayle, Deagle, etc really know? They know no more than you or I. They "THINK". They wallow around in all this mental construction of their's and mix facts with their own speculations, and often faulty intuition.

Can you conceive of people having different realities? Can you and I look at the same thing and see different things? Ask any cop investigating an accident what it's like to try to match 3 or 4 eyewitness testimonies. People don't set off to see what's there. People place there what they expect to see, and then pretend to be shocked when that's what they find there. LOL!

Different people can look at things in their own way, and not be necessarily wrong for it, even when their way of looking at something seems odd to you.

Personally, I went through the whole cycle of "religiously" following several dozen "alt news" sites, like Jones, Icke, Rense, Quayle, and many other "watchers and reporters". Until I realized that I was unknowingly chasing my own fears around. And that's not bad at all, because having exposed myself, I was able to locate within myself what that outside fear was mirroring inside of myself, and I was able to clear it out.

THEN I was able to open my eyes and really see the bigger picture.

I recognize where you are at, because I went through the same thing myself. Accusing people of being blind or afraid of looking at the truth. Until I realized how presumptuous that was of me, and how none of the nonsense I was afraid of and trying to convince others they should also be afraid of, ever came to pass. Remember all that hype about the fema trains. OOOOOH, they're lined up right outside my town. I can see them when I climb up this high tree. Run for the hills. It's GOING ON RIGHT NOW RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING THROUGH IT. DON"T BLAME ME WHEN YOUR DOOR COMES CRASHING IN AT 3:00 AM AND YOU ARE HAULED AWAY TO THE CAMPS FOR YOUR RE-EDUCATION!!!!!!!

There are a hundred of these, and none of them have, nor will they, come to pass. The most damaging one I've seen yet, I think, was Icke's Reptilian stuff. That seems to just throw people for a terror trip, for some reason. I've run into reptilian's, and they only wish they were scary. But you get all these terrified children running around yelling the "aliens are coming to take our children and eat them, and AAAAAHHHHHH! It's just ludicrous. That is simply not going on. It used to, maybe, although I believe 90% of that was misunderstood/misinterpreted too, and it was really something else going on that they were simply not aware of.

This subject deserves it's own thread, so when I get a chance I'll start one on this misconception about fear/love and we can discuss this till the subject dies of old age.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 02-14-2010 at 01:57 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:20 PM   #9
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Hi Myplanet, you write like a very thoughtful soul, start your thread Your right, getting beyond the fear is the goal, these commentators though are playing a role to establish that there is something wrong with how things are, next stop,,,,no fear, and its up to us to take the message further.

You might be interested in this,

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...chance&view=3#

Last edited by aroundthetable; 02-14-2010 at 01:40 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #10
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
This subject deserves it's own thread, so when I get a chance I'll start one on this misconception about fear/love and we can discuss this till the subject dies of old age.
I agree 100% with everything you said.

God bless, what a great post.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:48 PM   #11
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

MP2, thanks for your post...it really mirrors the way I also see the things.

One MUST rely on his own guidance. Educate and inform yourself, YES...but don't ever blindly 'follow' some others 'agenda'.

As you mentioned Icke:

I was given Icke's book 'the biggest secret' and after reading about 120 pages of it, I had to dismiss the book, the whole content and, as a logical consequence, to dismiss the credibility of David Icke. It's just HIS own view and interpretation. Nothing more, nothing less. He knows he can do it better...as he really knows more that he says...

I also refuse to 'fear', as there's nothing to fear. Everything is perfect, as it should be. 'Time' will tell...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:09 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I was given Icke's book 'the biggest secret' and after reading about 120 pages of it, I had to dismiss the book, the whole content and, as a logical consequence, to dismiss the credibility of David Icke. It's just HIS own view and interpretation.
Often I wonder, what if the only way people like David Icke can let out genuine information is to mix it with obviously ridiculous information. I'm not too familiar with the man's work or his background, but for example, what I thought after watching a few of his interviews is that he will talk about a great many things that are absolutely true, then as a finale will go on to assert that reptiles rule the earth, after all the hard facts he shares.

What if this is a well known method within intel communities of letting out real information to the public and by mixing it with a few lies, perhaps they are allowed to tell stories and share such info?

Think about it, this scenario serves in the interests of both parties, both the people who want that info secret, and the person who wants to let out some of that info.

TPTB would see it as a way of a person discrediting his own info and hence mission accomplished, and the person sharing would think he/she is doing the world some justice by blowing the whistle on some real information anyway, even if some lies are to be told.

Just a theory.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #13
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Alex Jones is good for those who need to be shouted at to wake up. That being said, for those who are allready woke up, why the shouting man, i don't need to hear that anymore therefore i don't listen to him anymore. Also he is very rude and cuts people off to preach his agenda and he doesnt discuss certain things such as the vatican conspiracy as layed out by eric jon phelps. He wont debate it either, he just acts like he knows it all and doesnt want someone trumping his limelight. I've noticed with these type personalities that they love to be in control of the info being the one diseminating it to the so called ignorant, but when someone else tries to bring new info to him, he filters it through his own flawed reasoning to suit his agenda and any info he doesnt like is discarded even if it is well backed up. It comes down to an open mind of which he doesnt have in my opinion and when you close yourself off too much you build a wall around you. And look at his behaviour at the gun rally in austin,Tx recently. If you havent seen it, it is all over youtube. He shouts with his bullhorn over speakers who are pro-gun like he owns the place and tells a lady "youve got a hard-on for me", and tells her to get out of his face cause he has freedom of speech. Oh the arrogance. He is a disgrace in my opinion!
synchronistic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:28 PM   #14
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Grid 2, Plane 3
Posts: 142
Arrow Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

...Click for Dead Man Musings

More Disinfo from Alex Jones Website

Photoshopped, OR NOT, after one has researched, or merely
followed the SHOW (an Icke reference,) it is apparent he has been approved.

When the diminutive JOURNALIST Amy Goodman is
aggressively nabbed by "cops" outside of a political convention
as she rushes to aide an "impounded" colleague
she raises her voice in protest.

When a BULLHORN toting showman
walks onto a scene it is with the device blasting
EVERYONE IS AWARE THE BULLHORN IS THERE.
One need only look at the body language of the "cops" as some turn EXPECTANTLY
and thereby passively as the performance begins.






**Is Alex Jones A Zionist Shill? '...Click it for Brother nathaniel's Three (3) Articles
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OrwellQuote.jpg (10.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 02-14-2010 at 03:44 PM. Reason: ...dead link musing
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronistic9 View Post
Also he is very rude and cuts people off to preach his agenda and he doesnt discuss certain things such as the vatican conspiracy as layed out by eric jon phelps.
Eric Jon Phelps is a racist, a sexist, and thinks the sun revolves around the earth.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #16
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

If you Google search: Alex Jones Zionist
You get 171,000 results.

Now that's a lot of dirt on just one guy. And its very specific information, I worry that this may be true, because although much information discussed by AJ is correct, he has a broad reach and if these allegations are true then we must find out one way or the other and ascertain the motives.

Last edited by Majorion; 02-14-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #17
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
If you Google search: Alex Jones Zionist
You get 242,000 results.

Now that's a lot of dirt on just one guy. And its very specific information, I worry that this may be true, because although much information discussed by AJ is correct, he has a broad reach and if these allegations are true then we must find out one way or the other and ascertain the motives.
Which article do you propose is worth paying attention to because you've read it and you believe it to be true?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

First of when I was posting about the reality of the PTB aganda you came crashing in to the post that I am DIS EMPOWERING as I recall when where also discussing what you can do to prefent from getting ill ?????

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=19578&page=2

Because there are so many solution to it. But now you just talk about the flu being HOAX when there is proof any many level that this virus is coming back, because it is designed to come back stronger.

I NOTICED that YOU simple ignore the facts when there is multiple sources talking about the flu coming back . I SMELL only one thing is when it comes to solutions you do not want do anything about it !!!!!!

Quote:
I recognize where you are at, because I went through the same thing myself. Accusing people of being blind or afraid of looking at the truth. Until I realized how presumptuous that was of me, and how none of the nonsense I was afraid of and trying to convince others they should also be afraid of, ever came to pass. Remember all that hype about the fema trains. OOOOOH, they're lined up right outside my town. I can see them when I climb up this high tree. Run for the hills. It's GOING ON RIGHT NOW RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND YOU PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING THROUGH IT. DON"T BLAME ME WHEN YOUR DOOR COMES CRASHING IN AT 3:00 AM AND YOU ARE HAULED AWAY TO THE CAMPS FOR YOUR RE-EDUCATION!!!!!!!
Sorry to here you say this, just like I said belief your own lies. I already saw my future and that is one of freedom and not your hate belief.

And NO you do not recognize where I'm at, there your own words!!!

Just one thing are you ready to take the responsebility for the people that you could have warned about the truth, what is realy planned!!!

When the people are getting sick and are dying when you where telling it is just a hoax don't prepare ?
Or the marshal law suddenly is a reality then what??it is planned and you know it

Another statement that proofs you are in IGNORANCE!!!!

Quote:
There are a hundred of these, and none of them have, nor will they, come to pass. The most damaging one I've seen yet, I think, was Icke's Reptilian stuff. That seems to just throw people for a terror trip, for some reason. I've run into reptilian's, and they only wish they were scary. But you get all these terrified children running around yelling the "aliens are coming to take our children and eat them, and AAAAAHHHHHH! It's just ludicrous. That is simply not going on. It used to, maybe, although I believe 90% of that was misunderstood/misinterpreted too, and it was really something else going on that they were simply not aware of.
Yet you stated that you do not FEAR, but do not want other people to post thing that does not fit YOUR ->BELIEFS-<???, By dictating what they can post and not!!!! If your where in a state of LOVE you would not FEAR its information, but again you do not want people to have the FREEDOM of SPEECH.

Quote:
Not even close, MU. This post misses on many levels. It might be true for some people. I don't know. But it's certainly not true for many of the people you've accused of this very thing, like moi. I have no fear, yet I really don't want to hear the fearmongering anymore, because it has nothing to do with the "truth" 90% of the time. What it has to do with is rumours, innuendos, speculations, gossip, disinfo, lies, possibilities, NLP and PTB plans, (which have little chance of being permitted by those of us who really are awake).

Got this of the project camelot site think about it !!!
Quote:
The act of KNOWING is a psychic act. If you wish to know you must use more senses than the standard six. This much is obvious. You must go beyond the confines of what you have been told are your limits
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:02 PM   #19
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

"Eric Jon Phelps is a racist, a sexist, and thinks the sun revolves around the earth."
Is this eso from pal talk?
synchronistic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2
This subject deserves it's own thread, so when I get a chance I'll start one on this misconception about fear/love and we can discuss this till the subject dies of old age.

I agree 100% with everything you said.
Sorry I dis agree, because love is using your own power to create without controlling others.(Co-creating)

Fear is a state when your using your power of deception to control others!!
(Destruction)
Don't need to discuss what love and fear is. You should know this already!!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #21
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
If you Google search: Alex Jones Zionist
You get 171,000 results.

Now that's a lot of dirt on just one guy. And its very specific information, I worry that this may be true, because although much information discussed by AJ is correct, he has a broad reach and if these allegations are true then we must find out one way or the other and ascertain the motives.
I scroogled elvis lives on the moon and got 300,000,000,000. Must be true then.

Why do people still use google?!!!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #22
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
I scroogled elvis lives on the moon and got 300,000,000,000. Must be true then.

Why do people still use google?!!!
There's a monumental difference between getting many results concerning specific allegations about a prominent individual, and googling just anything.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #23
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,564
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by synchronistic9 View Post
"Eric Jon Phelps is a racist, a sexist, and thinks the sun revolves around the earth."
Is this eso from pal talk?
I have heard Eric being interviewed. This is my paraphrase of what he has said: "White men" should be in charge.

The comment about the sun revolving around the earth was made during an interview by Freeman. I was so astounded when I heard that I emailed Freeman and asked him about it. Freeman wrote back that he knew that Eric thought that and that's the reason why Freeman asked him the question.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:24 PM   #24
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Which article do you propose is worth paying attention to because you've read it and you believe it to be true?
On the very first article here: http://www.opposingdigits.com/alex/

There is a ton of information on that page, that by and large demonstrates these allegations true.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #25
synchronistic9
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: David Icke on 'Is Alex Jones a Fearmonger'

yes sheashore I have also listened to freemans interview with eric jon phelps and to say sun revolves around sun is odd but the man interviewing him believes Obama is a cloned replica of akenahaten.
synchronistic9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon