Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #101
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Thanks Mudra......lets hope we can get this spiral votex in Norway sorted out...is it E,T hitting haarp or is it haarp?
lol
dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post


Thank you for this thread Dominic .. I see it's nicely growing and gathering more brothers and sisters from the stars.
I would love to know if there is anyone here who knows of a star that has two suns.
I have seen it in a dream when I was a teenager and clearly knew I was visiting
a far distant planet .
I also have seen an arch surmounted by a black Lion . I believe it's a stargate.
And I remember pristine gardens ...telepathic conversations with that beauty around ..and a sense of oneness with all light forms.

If this rings a bell to anyone I would love to hear from you .

Thank You
Love from me
mudra
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:09 PM   #102
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

in response to BROOK
pllease keep track of your dreams and kindly post them here..qite amazing.

maybe have a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzG3...eature=related (and then move to part 6 for conslusion)..i find it's in keeping with your dream vision.

best wishes for california and everywhere!
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #103
motrock
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I just noticed this thread. I have actually had contact in my meditations with the Pleiadians. They don't say anything... and if they do... I am not at the level of awareness to pick up the messages. They have a pink energy!

James Gilliland is a good example of a Pleiadian contactee. Another person that I met from Oregon, is a contactee of them. Her name is Mona Klinger of Synergy Connection. Anyway, she gave me a really cool description of them. She said some of them look exactly like us, but a little different. She describes them as having different kind of ears, and there eyes are a little more almond shaped. She mentioned that they have a wider hips too... depending on which ones you meet. They have different races just like we have on Earth. Some are of a different variety and may look more different then similar then us. But, for the most part, they could walk down the street and you wouldn't recognize them as being different... as long as they were wearing our clothing. But, there would be an energetic difference, and it wouldn't be good for us at this stage. Thats why they don't walk around on earth as much!
motrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:27 PM   #104
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello Motrock,
Is it in a telepathic way you make conact with them?.....i do not not think many people have seen them in the flesh so to speak...otherwise that would shatter our reality...when we reach the right frequency we will see them...thank you for your info
lol
dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by motrock View Post
I just noticed this thread. I have actually had contact in my meditations with the Pleiadians. They don't say anything... and if they do... I am not at the level of awareness to pick up the messages. They have a pink energy!

James Gilliland is a good example of a Pleiadian contactee. Another person that I met from Oregon, is a contactee of them. Her name is Mona Klinger of Synergy Connection. Anyway, she gave me a really cool description of them. She said some of them look exactly like us, but a little different. She describes them as having different kind of ears, and there eyes are a little more almond shaped. She mentioned that they have a wider hips too... depending on which ones you meet. They have different races just like we have on Earth. Some are of a different variety and may look more different then similar then us. But, for the most part, they could walk down the street and you wouldn't recognize them as being different... as long as they were wearing our clothing. But, there would be an energetic difference, and it wouldn't be good for us at this stage. Thats why they don't walk around on earth as much!
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:32 PM   #105
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
in response to BROOK
pllease keep track of your dreams and kindly post them here..qite amazing.

maybe have a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpzG3...eature=related (and then move to part 6 for conslusion)..i find it's in keeping with your dream vision.

best wishes for california and everywhere!
I am at work right now..so when I get home I will view the video, as they block youtube here at work.
I'm presuming it has something to do with Amenti though...thanks

The California thing...it was just a feeling...probably nothing really. I just had a need to express it
Blessings
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #106
motrock
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello Motrock,
Is it in a telepathic way you make conact with them?.....i do not not think many people have seen them in the flesh so to speak...otherwise that would shatter our reality...when we reach the right frequency we will see them...thank you for your info
lol
dominic
Yes, its a telepathic type of contact. Now, when we do skywatches, the ships show up. They are pretty high up, but they come a LITTLE closer. And I am unsure of which ones are the Pleiadians or other being like the Sirians, Aucturians, etc. I really do not know. But, during meditations, I get that giddy feeling and those pink flashes. James Gilliland said that when the Pleiadians are around, you get that playful giddy feeling. Mona; who I mentioned above, told me that the pink means Pleiadian. Mona's description was from her own personal experiences.
motrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:05 PM   #107
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

THANKS,
can you elaborate more about the things you do when you are skywatching or anything else of interest
lol
dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by motrock View Post
Yes, its a telepathic type of contact. Now, when we do skywatches, the ships show up. They are pretty high up, but they come a LITTLE closer. And I am unsure of which ones are the Pleiadians or other being like the Sirians, Aucturians, etc. I really do not know. But, during meditations, I get that giddy feeling and those pink flashes. James Gilliland said that when the Pleiadians are around, you get that playful giddy feeling. Mona; who I mentioned above, told me that the pink means Pleiadian. Mona's description was from her own personal experiences.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:12 PM   #108
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Isn't it amazing that you mention Sirius on a "pleiadian" thread

Amazing for me, as I was recently "told" that I'm a Sirian, a so called traveler thru the unviverses which main tasks are to hold the light in the ballance wherever I am...and to heal (which I can both do well).

I still doesn't have any memories like many of you, but I was also "told" that my guides are actually expecting me to "open" consciously to them soon.

I'm following this thread with pleasure and joy...

with much and respect to my cosmic brothers and sisters...
malletzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledove View Post
Sirius is a binary star system for sure.
Sirius A and Sirius B.
The Sphynx... a female lion...
The ancient Egyptians were closely in contact with sirius. the Pyramids are all aligned with the star Sirius.
The pharaoes were said to be gods or demi gods aka Extra terrestrials, and would travel interdimentionally to sirius via a stragate in pyramids or sphynx or something like that.


I have read that the cat people are from Sirius star system.
There is a well known Stargate in Sirius.
It all seems to add up.
but of course it could be anywhere in this vast universe

But maybe that's a start... Hope it helps

Oh and about the pristine gardens ... well I sure would hope other civilizations dont trash their environment like we do...LOL

Love
PD
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #109
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello Malletzky
The most important thing here is to know that we were seeded by E.T. AND THEY EXIST IN REALITY.......Pleiadians , Arcturians Sirians etc ,it depends which one you have empathy with...I have empathy with PlEIADIANS AND ARCTURIANS.......IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR SOULS
LOL
DOMINIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Isn't it amazing that you mention Sirius on a "pleiadian" thread

Amazing for me, as I was recently "told" that I'm a Sirian, a so called traveler thru the unviverses which main tasks are to hold the light in the ballance wherever I am...and to heal (which I can both do well).

I still doesn't have any memories like many of you, but I was also "told" that my guides are actually expecting me to "open" consciously to them soon.

I'm following this thread with pleasure and joy...

with much and respect to my cosmic brothers and sisters...
malletzky
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 02:40 PM   #110
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: It doesn't matter any more
Posts: 534
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello Malletzky
The most important thing here is to know that we were seeded by E.T. AND THEY EXIST IN REALITY.......Pleiadians , Arcturians Sirians etc ,it depends which one you have empathy with...I have empathy with PlEIADIANS AND ARCTURIANS.......IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUR SOULS
LOL
DOMINIC
Dominic, you're right, as I missed to express that:

1. it is actually clear that yes, we're all starseeds and yes, it really has to do with our souls

2. I actually don't have any empathy to any particular group, but to all known and unknown...simply, as I feel that I could be all of them at once ...just a feeling, nothing more!

Therefore I'm pleased that we can discuss this issues without feeling any separation from each other...which is essential in order to find out that we really are ONE, and not many...here on this lovely planet.

with and respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #111
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

hELLO Malletzky
I agree with you , we have probably a lot of combinations of E.T. SEEDING, but for me I seem to have a certain empathy with PlEIADIANS first , then Arcturians....what about you ?..it is just an intuitive feeling on my behalf.
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Dominic, you're right, as I missed to express that:

1. it is actually clear that yes, we're all starseeds and yes, it really has to do with our souls

2. I actually don't have any empathy to any particular group, but to all known and unknown...simply, as I feel that I could be all of them at once ...just a feeling, nothing more!

Therefore I'm pleased that we can discuss this issues without feeling any separation from each other...which is essential in order to find out that we really are ONE, and not many...here on this lovely planet.

with and respect
malletzky
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #112
motrock
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
THANKS,
can you elaborate more about the things you do when you are skywatching or anything else of interest
lol
dominic
Eventually I am going to start a whole new thread and talk about that. I want to get Doctor Whos input on that. He's joined us a few times!
motrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #113
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

WELL DONE Motrock , we will help to enlighten each other
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by motrock View Post
Eventually I am going to start a whole new thread and talk about that. I want to get Doctor Whos input on that. He's joined us a few times!
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #114
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello Brook,
Amenti is where its at..many people do not know about this do you wanrt to elaborate abit more, i know you have written some stuff about it
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I am at work right now..so when I get home I will view the video, as they block youtube here at work.
I'm presuming it has something to do with Amenti though...thanks

The California thing...it was just a feeling...probably nothing really. I just had a need to express it
Blessings
Brook
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:35 AM   #115
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

ok...i have to ask...

does anyone here think they're from earth?
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 AM   #116
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,659
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Good question! Go ask the monkeys!

Look at all these babyboomers in their retirement or semi-retirement lifestyle phase and now they actually have some time and self-created space to stop and gaze up at the stars and start wondering...."i wonder if...."? Could be a recipe for a Sea Change. I actually saw my local portal -- just for me!

No wonder the ill-illumined ones are getting a bit hot under the collar.

cheers!
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #117
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

HELLO ARCORA...I think we were all seeded by E.T'S THEREFORE no-one is really from the Earth
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
ok...i have to ask...

does anyone here think they're from earth?
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #118
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello Brook,
Amenti is where its at..many people do not know about this do you wanrt to elaborate abit more, i know you have written some stuff about it
lol
dominic
Amenti was the part of Tara’s planetary core that connected energetically to the portals upon the continent of Mu

All the Guardian races on Earth are considered Amenti Races.

The portals within the morphogenetic field of the Sphere of Amenti are known as the Halls of Amenti. They are dimensional passageways one must pass through in order to ascend from Earth, out of the Time Matrix and dimensionalized reality.

The Halls of Amenti have been a closely guarded secret since the time of your inception on Tara, 550 millions years ago.
The Halls of Amenti for Earth were created 25 millions years ago.

The Sphere of Amenti was anchored into the core of future Earth (fallen dimensional fields of Tara yet to occur). In doing so, a portal was created from this Earth to Tara prior to its collapse, that is, a condition in which Tara was intact. Similar Spheres of Amenti were provided by the Palaidorians for the other planets in our solar system, but apparently not for the antiparallel planets.

and the latest shared by Sarahmay...
Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?

Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.


What is the significance of the word “Amenti?”
• Amenti is a continent on planet Tara from which came the Guardians who helped
us create the Sphere to evolve down here.

What happened when the Sphere of Amenti was removed from the Earth’s core as a result of the Electric Wars?
• To remove it from Earth’s core certain codes were removed and things would not
manifest in the DNA anymore; therefore we could not assemble enough of our
required DNA to ascend, and Death began.

The Sphere of Amenti and the Staff of Amenit (Blue Flame), which allows the Halls of Amenti to open into Tara (dimensions 4,5,6) is the way you must ascend to fulfill your evolutionary imprint as soul and return to your Creator/Creative Source.

Through the Sphere of Amenti Earth became an ascension planet, able to achieve dimensional ascension through re-evolution. Souls of Earth could re-evolve back into their original 12-Strand DNA body type.



Last edited by BROOK; 12-15-2009 at 02:48 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:50 PM   #119
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Thanks Brook ,
Great iNformation and insight,therefore we can look forward to a positive future as Consciousness is King
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Amenti was the part of Tara’s planetary core that connected energetically to the portals upon the continent of Mu

All the Guardian races on Earth are considered Amenti Races.

The portals within the morphogenetic field of the Sphere of Amenti are known as the Halls of Amenti. They are dimensional passageways one must pass through in order to ascend from Earth, out of the Time Matrix and dimensionalized reality.

The Halls of Amenti have been a closely guarded secret since the time of your inception on Tara, 550 millions years ago.
The Halls of Amenti for Earth were created 25 millions years ago.

The Sphere of Amenti was anchored into the core of future Earth (fallen dimensional fields of Tara yet to occur). In doing so, a portal was created from this Earth to Tara prior to its collapse, that is, a condition in which Tara was intact. Similar Spheres of Amenti were provided by the Palaidorians for the other planets in our solar system, but apparently not for the antiparallel planets.

and the latest shared by Sarahmay...
Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?

Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.


What is the significance of the word “Amenti?”
• Amenti is a continent on planet Tara from which came the Guardians who helped
us create the Sphere to evolve down here.

What happened when the Sphere of Amenti was removed from the Earth’s core as a result of the Electric Wars?
• To remove it from Earth’s core certain codes were removed and things would not
manifest in the DNA anymore; therefore we could not assemble enough of our
required DNA to ascend, and Death began.

The Sphere of Amenti and the Staff of Amenit (Blue Flame), which allows the Halls of Amenti to open into Tara (dimensions 4,5,6) is the way you must ascend to fulfill your evolutionary imprint as soul and return to your Creator/Creative Source.

Through the Sphere of Amenti Earth became an ascension planet, able to achieve dimensional ascension through re-evolution. Souls of Earth could re-evolve back into their original 12-Strand DNA body type.


DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #120
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
in response to BROOK
pllease keep track of your dreams and kindly post them here..qite amazing.
lightblue....My dreams are all over the place...haha, Requiring LOTS of grounding

The California thing...I determined it was from doing so much grounding...tapping into the seismic activity.

but this is a similar vision of what I termed a "happy ending"



I viewed myself simply sweeping a porch..and enjoying a view like this

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #121
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello Brook
You can see you are a positive altruistic soul.....great awaken more people
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
lightblue....My dreams are all over the place...haha, Requiring LOTS of grounding

The California thing...I determined it was from doing so much grounding...tapping into the seismic activity.

but this is a similar vision of what I termed a "happy ending"



I viewed myself simply sweeping a porch..and enjoying a view like this

DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #122
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

thanks for yiour resoonse BrooK

wonder what you mean when you say "grounding"?

nice vision - the photo ..sweeping is a good symbol - meaning you are sweeping up your own spiritual house..in one of my dreams i was given a brand new sweeeping broom, was just thrown at me.means i've got work to do..I think i know what's that to do with as i remember exactly when i dreamt it and what the burning issue was at the time..

i too get uplifting visions ..they come as a sudden flah in fron of my eyes , in a split second but unforgettable ones..one of which was BRAND new Earth, i saw our entire globe as if from Mars..ayway, it was beautiful but with a LOT more land mass and a LOT greener..I knew it was our planet and i remember wondering why different, wnhy SO different..


another one involved our planet again and it was most starnge - only now after I read about your dream and after a looked up some of ashayana deane's texts, it's beginning to make sense and after I saw the video i sent you (mike russ and alex collier's)..
I saw what was meant to be our earth with our usual grid , buit the way i saw it was no longer the grid as we know it - it was TWISTED by some thirty odd degrees, also, instead of the only one line to make the equator there were two, plus the north and south caps were twisted to the right and respectively to the left..this appeared to me in early September this year.. i am sort of sure that some work was being done to our planet..i now understand that it may have been by our guardian brothers and sisters doing some crucial work..

best
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #123
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

there are no pleiadeans on this forum...fact
nobody on this forum has had a ride on a pleaidean spaceship...fact
nobody on this forum has ever met a pleaidean...fact

no amount of intuitive feelings, dreams, visions, imaginings, beliefs or desparate desire will change those facts.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:32 PM   #124
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Thanks Lightblue,
all these synchronicities and dreams one day we will have a peaceful Earth..and also travel to the Heavens
lol
dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
thanks for yiour resoonse BrooK

wonder what you mean when you say "grounding"?

nice vision - the photo ..sweeping is a good symbol - meaning you are sweeping up your own spiritual house..in one of my dreams i was given a brand new sweeeping broom, was just thrown at me.means i've got work to do..I think i know what's that to do with as i remember exactly when i dreamt it and what the burning issue was at the time..

i too get uplifting visions ..they come as a sudden flah in fron of my eyes , in a split second but unforgettable ones..one of which was BRAND new Earth, i saw our entire globe as if from Mars..ayway, it was beautiful but with a LOT more land mass and a LOT greener..I knew it was our planet and i remember wondering why different, wnhy SO different..


another one involved our planet again and it was most starnge - only now after I read about your dream and after a looked up some of ashayana deane's texts, it's beginning to make sense and after I saw the video i sent you (mike russ and alex collier's)..
I saw what was meant to be our earth with our usual grid , buit the way i saw it was no longer the grid as we know it - it was TWISTED by some thirty odd degrees, also, instead of the only one line to make the equator there were two, plus the north and south caps were twisted to the right and respectively to the left..this appeared to me in early September this year.. i am sort of sure that some work was being done to our planet..i now understand that it may have been by our guardian brothers and sisters doing some crucial work..

best
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #125
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

How do you know it is a fact?........ask a few people on the forum ask Bill, I am sure Consciousness is KiNG
LOL
DOMINIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
there are no pleiadeans on this forum...fact
nobody on this forum has had a ride on a pleaidean spaceship...fact
nobody on this forum has ever met a pleaidean...fact

no amount of intuitive feelings, dreams, visions, imaginings, beliefs or desparate desire will change those facts.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon