Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

This is my third attempt to answer you............seems like my postings just dissapear on me.


I do see the lights and I am having dreams like crazy. The trouble is making heads or tails of them. Pretty good since I was dianosed with sleep apnea and havent had a dream for years.

Hettlemen

I am happy that you decided to post on here as it is what many of us are waiting for. Thanks for contributing and I have found your site and will read what your messages
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
This is my third attempt to answer you............seems like my postings just dissapear on me.


I do see the lights and I am having dreams like crazy. The trouble is making heads or tails of them. Pretty good since I was dianosed with sleep apnea and havent had a dream for years.

Hettlemen

I am happy that you decided to post on here as it is what many of us are waiting for. Thanks for contributing and I have found your site and will read what your messages
Thanks ,my site.tells the truth as it is......not to put FEAR into anyone ,but we must confront the truth reality...Love Compassion and Altruism are the master keys to help Mankind......there is also enlightenment done through consciousness...sent you an e-mail
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #28
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hi Dom i am a Pleiadian walk in, i come from the Taygeta star system, this planet is very young and can not sustain human life yet, i will be returning in the future i have been told.
I have come from the future around 3,400 to this time and i am here regarding end times.
I do have a name i am known as Christabelle this is what i am known as.
This planet is very much like earth lush green lands, on this planet i teach children about humanity, i am married and have two children a boy and a girl.
It is very much like going back to the old values living off the land, sharing, no money is used.
We are a loving race,we are thought transference and can materialise most that we wish, we are telepathic and group complex.
I believe we are of 5th density.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #29
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Dom i am a Pleiadian walk in, i come from the Taygeta star system, this planet is very young and can not sustain human life yet, i will be returning in the future i have been told.
I have come from the future around 3,400 to this time and i am here regarding end times.
I do have a name i am known as Christabelle this is what i am known as.
This planet is very much like earth lush green lands, on this planet i teach children about humanity, i am married and have two children a boy and a girl.
It is very much like going back to the old values living off the land, sharing, no money is used.
We are a loving race,we are thought transference and can materialise most that we wish, we are telepathic and group complex.
I believe we are of 5th density.
Hello Jaquie
Does Telepathy heal people on this earth, and why do Pleiadian walk-ins have to suffer and also physically suffer,,,,will our brothers and sisters heal us while we get on with the job we have been sent to do. Love compassion etc.appreciate a quick reply
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Yes telepathy does heal on earth when we connect back. I have done this within my family.
Not sure i would say suffer but things are made very hard for us, we do seem to have ailments that can not be healed not life threatening but things which annoy.
We all have to ask for healing it will be given.
This my first incarnation here, has been a struggle for me because i do not resonate here well.






Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello Jaquie
Does Telepathy heal people on this earth, and why do Pleiadian walk-ins have to suffer and also physically suffer,,,,will our brothers and sisters heal us while we get on with the job we have been sent to do. Love compassion etc.appreciate a quick reply
lol
dominic
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #31
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Yes telepathy does heal on earth when we connect back. I have done this within my family.
Not sure i would say suffer but things are made very hard for us, we do seem to have ailments that can not be healed not life threatening but things which annoy.
We all have to ask for healing it will be given.
This my first incarnation here, has been a struggle for me because i do not resonate here well.
The frequency on the earth is low , and becoming more negative therefore Pleiadian walk-ins will physically suffer...however consciousness and PlEIADIAN COMPASSION LOVE ETC SHOULD COMPENSATE FOR THIS.
I s it being done at the atomic level...
secondly telepathy when we connect back..which is the best way to do this?
lol
dom
can you send me an intuitive message
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

If you are resonating with love the healing process will happen.
I will Pm you.






Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
The frequency on the earth is low , and becoming more negative therefore Pleiadian walk-ins will physically suffer...however consciousness and PlEIADIAN COMPASSION LOVE ETC SHOULD COMPENSATE FOR THIS.
I s it being done at the atomic level...
secondly telepathy when we connect back..which is the best way to do this?
lol
dom
can you send me an intuitive message
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #33
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
If you are resonating with love the healing process will happen.
I will Pm you.
Hello Jacqui,
i agree with you about resonating with love...do you mean the CIRCLE OF LOVE holding the earth and what do you mean by resonate
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Tuning in on the frequency in which you are connected to can be done by connecting back or assistance with working guides alongside you.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #35
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Tuning in on the frequency in which you are connected to can be done by connecting back or assistance with working guides alongside you.
connecting back..is their a quick way?
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:14 PM   #36
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

OH duh I appreciate that. Thank you
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #37
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
OH duh I appreciate that. Thank you
can you elaborate
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #38
hettleman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
This is my third attempt to answer you............seems like my postings just dissapear on me.


I do see the lights and I am having dreams like crazy. The trouble is making heads or tails of them. Pretty good since I was dianosed with sleep apnea and havent had a dream for years.

Hettlemen

I am happy that you decided to post on here as it is what many of us are waiting for. Thanks for contributing and I have found your site and will read what your messages
Thank you MNtruthseeker. I am a little nervous about coming out publically but I am amazed to read the other posts and to meet all of you! I can't help but think, what have I gotten myself into here? LOL.

I had been given the name "Titania" as to the place where I am from. I question everything I receive and then usually decide these things are not important to know. Love, compassion and altruism is, however!

I apologize for my website. My son-in-law created it and handles it and I know nothing of these technical things! But I do hope my messages resonate with you! Thanks!

In response to Dominic's question about a name, I have two and emailed them to him privately.
hettleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #39
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 377
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Dom i am a Pleiadian walk in, i come from the Taygeta star system, this planet is very young and can not sustain human life yet, i will be returning in the future i have been told.
I have come from the future around 3,400 to this time and i am here regarding end times.
I do have a name i am known as Christabelle this is what i am known as.
This planet is very much like earth lush green lands, on this planet i teach children about humanity, i am married and have two children a boy and a girl.
It is very much like going back to the old values living off the land, sharing, no money is used.
We are a loving race,we are thought transference and can materialise most that we wish, we are telepathic and group complex.
I believe we are of 5th density.
Jacqui, I remember you from a year ago. You were the one that claimed that higher dimensional beings fed off our energies at rock concerts and that musicians were "in on it", didn't you?

Do you still believe that to be so?

And also, when did you decide you were a Pleidan walk in? I don't recall any references to that a year ago, is this realisation recent?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 PM   #40
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 41
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
It seems very few people have actually seen a real live PlEIADIAN , I think they have to drop their frequency to be on the Earth....OR WE HAVE TO RAISE OURS TO SEE THEM.What do you think?
LOL
Dominic
I have seen one...in flesh....a beautiful asiatic girl....

I have a friend that has been a contactee since childhood.... it was a lot of pleidians and from other stars here walking around .... I think it is about ten years ago they consider themself nearly ready with their study of our society and different pchysic persons.... today I do not know how often they are around... it was a period that they came home to my friend at least once every month.... and as they where here in the society ... they came by car....
This asiatic looking girl was the one holding most contact with him.... but it was not only my friend they where holding contact with.... I know there was a couple more in this country.... that was helping them .... so I know at least ten other persons that has met them....

My friend did hold meetings and talk about ufo and his contacts.... but his life got a mess.... so many times he got in life-threatening situations.... attacks by cars...people....threat by telephone... so because of his children and wife he had to stop.... they started to threatening them as well.... they even made attacks to me.... so crazy.... I canít understand why they use white cars all the time... they must by some strange way think they work for the light... or that we donít expect it from a white car subconsciously.... I have had very much help from my higher self to neutralize the situations.... even stepped out of time and space.... and yes... those that has attack has had technology that is not normal science....

but I admire my friendís wife.... that all the time invite all this humanlooking menís and womenís to the house.... for a chat around the kitchentable....
but itís the asiatic woman that I have seen... you can pass her at the street and not knowing that she is not born here.... but this ones are here for study us... they do not interfere in the society, but they do help the ones they have contact with.....there is no threat from them.... and I do like their energy....they are highly pshysic ... they can easily scan you.... and they do.... they have access to the achashic records and check even your reincarnations.... I have a strong feeling they know much more about me then I know myself....
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:18 AM   #41
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 16
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

according to Meier pleiadians are physically real ... no holograms, no other dimensions, no channelling, no dream state, no nothing! ... ie. you can have another cup of coffee with them if you like ...
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #42
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
I have seen one...in flesh....a beautiful asiatic girl....

I have a friend that has been a contactee since childhood.... it was a lot of pleidians and from other stars here walking around .... I think it is about ten years ago they consider themself nearly ready with their study of our society and different pchysic persons.... today I do not know how often they are around... it was a period that they came home to my friend at least once every month.... and as they where here in the society ... they came by car....
This asiatic looking girl was the one holding most contact with him.... but it was not only my friend they where holding contact with.... I know there was a couple more in this country.... that was helping them .... so I know at least ten other persons that has met them....

My friend did hold meetings and talk about ufo and his contacts.... but his life got a mess.... so many times he got in life-threatening situations.... attacks by cars...people....threat by telephone... so because of his children and wife he had to stop.... they started to threatening them as well.... they even made attacks to me.... so crazy.... I canít understand why they use white cars all the time... they must by some strange way think they work for the light... or that we donít expect it from a white car subconsciously.... I have had very much help from my higher self to neutralize the situations.... even stepped out of time and space.... and yes... those that has attack has had technology that is not normal science....

but I admire my friendís wife.... that all the time invite all this humanlooking menís and womenís to the house.... for a chat around the kitchentable....
but itís the asiatic woman that I have seen... you can pass her at the street and not knowing that she is not born here.... but this ones are here for study us... they do not interfere in the society, but they do help the ones they have contact with.....there is no threat from them.... and I do like their energy....they are highly pshysic ... they can easily scan you.... and they do.... they have access to the achashic records and check even your reincarnations.... I have a strong feeling they know much more about me then I know myself....
Thankyou for your interesting reply......any more info?
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:39 AM   #43
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
according to Meier pleiadians are physically real ... no holograms, no other dimensions, no channelling, no dream state, no nothing! ... ie. you can have another cup of coffee with them if you like ...
Thanks Pleiadian
Have you seen one in the flesh so to speak
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:55 AM   #44
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member
 
lucrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 209
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
I met one named "Jorel" (soft "J".) during the mass Fire the Grid II meditation this year.
Somewhat offtopic, but still in the bounds of the subject....but
"Jorel" is the name of Kal-El's (Superman) father, only written Jor-El.

Maybe the author of superman met the same one and was inspired?

Sorry for the slight derail guys
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:15 AM   #45
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Love , compassion and altruism bring you in direct resonance with the Pleadians collective for this is what they express and manifest in their purest form.
Although you could link special names to these three areas this would be a limiting process. What we are speaking of here is a state of timeless boundless Love that washes away and transcends all dichotomies and that expresses itself always in the present moment ..in the Now.

Love from me Always
mudra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Thank you Mudra,
do you know how a walk -in can remember information from the Pleiades other than LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM and are their special names they have linked to these three areas
lol
dominic
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #46
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Love , compassion and altruism bring you in direct resonance with the Pleadians collective for this is what they express and manifest in their purest form.
Although you could link special names to these three areas this would be a limiting process. What we are speaking of here is a state of timeless boundless Love that washes away and transcends all dichotomies and that expresses itself always in the present moment ..in the Now.

Love from me Always
mudra
Thank you Mudra,
Each Pleiadian walk-in has a special name they only know linked to LOVE , COMPASSION, ALTRUISM..Love that washes away and transcends all dichotomies and that expresses itself always in the present moment ..in the Now. THERE JOB IS TO HEAL and enlighten people........FOR THE 5TH 6 TH 7 TH DIMENSION
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #47
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

If anyone intuitively thinks they are a PlEIADIAN WALK-IN SOUL,please link up here in this thread , we will all have a lot in common and plenty to teach each other and Mankind
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #48
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hi Joe, you are partly correct yes i do believe in energy extraction via pop concerts and various mass events but this is taken by entities from the lower 4th dimensions, not higher ones.
I am a good friend and fan of Matthew Delooze i have been following his work for a long time now i have no doubt his findings are true, not sure if the actual musicians are in on it as you put it! I guess those who know of such things and those who are in to mind control would yes.
I didn't decide that i was a Pleiadian walk in i have always known i am from the future never revealed it before never sure how these things will be taken by others, and i was never that sure it was the Pleiades.
Information given by my guides lead me to believe this and regression many memories have come to the fore. Yes the information regarding the Pleiades has been quite recent but as i said before i have always known i have come from off planet.
I believe i was brought through by a ritual which took place when i was 4 or 5 years old.
I hope that clears a few things up, i felt i was being targeted then for some reason.






Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Jacqui, I remember you from a year ago. You were the one that claimed that higher dimensional beings fed off our energies at rock concerts and that musicians were "in on it", didn't you?

Do you still believe that to be so?

And also, when did you decide you were a Pleidan walk in? I don't recall any references to that a year ago, is this realisation recent?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #49
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Thanks Jacquie for the information, there are many people out there who are Pleiadian walk-in souls and are coming to light now, therefore anyone who reads this and intuitively feels they are a PLeiadian walk-in ,please tell us
how you feel and think.
lol
dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Joe, you are partly correct yes i do believe in energy extraction via pop concerts and various mass events but this is taken by entities from the lower 4th dimensions, not higher ones.
I am a good friend and fan of Matthew Delooze i have been following his work for a long time now i have no doubt his findings are true, not sure if the actual musicians are in on it as you put it! I guess those who know of such things and those who are in to mind control would yes.
I didn't decide that i was a Pleiadian walk in i have always known i am from the future never revealed it before never sure how these things will be taken by others, and i was never that sure it was the Pleiades.
Information given by my guides lead me to believe this and regression many memories have come to the fore. Yes the information regarding the Pleiades has been quite recent but as i said before i have always known i have come from off planet.
I believe i was brought through by a ritual which took place when i was 4 or 5 years old.
I hope that clears a few things up, i felt i was being targeted then for some reason.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:59 PM   #50
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Are you a Pleiadian walk in soul,please let us know and how does that affect your intuition and healing qualities on the Earth?
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon