Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:31 PM   #401
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
It's ok.

I'd say I'm a bit more like the guy in my signature.
if you dont mind me asking ,can i ask who is the lady in your album
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #402
Scarab
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 221
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I don't have an album.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #403
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I don't have an album.
my mistake ...sorry .
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:37 PM   #404
Scarab
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 221
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
my mistake ...sorry .
You're fine. No worries. We all get impressions of those around us. Some are more accurate than others. IMO.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #405
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
You're fine. No worries. We all get impressions of those around us. Some are more accurate than others. IMO.
yes thats right ...
have you seen a pleadian or off planet person.
and dominic have you experiences any like this ,
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #406
Scarab
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 221
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
have you seen a pleadian or off planet person.
I don't check ID's of everyone I meet. I don't think they carry passports anyway.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:01 AM   #407
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
I don't check ID's of everyone I meet. I don't think they carry passports anyway.
I realise my mistake ,someone sent me a message when i asked you to send a pic and it was some one on the forum profile .my mistake i thought it was yours ...[with the lady with brown hair]
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #408
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member
 
ConsciousSponge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 30
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Do you still hear it now?

If so, does it sound different?

If so, higher or lower?
It's always been very high. Higher and finer than playing crystal glasses, and very subtle(imagine the sound is on the thinnest piece of string imaginable), almost unnoticeable unless you are tuning in. At first I thought it was tinnitus, but I'm not even 30, and I didn't hear it all the time. But now if I'm still(of the mind) I can hear it in a crowd of people.

The best way I can describe is it imagine the sound a diamond makes when light shines through it.

All I know is life has changed much for me in the last couple years. I've lost much, but haven't lost at all...if you know what I mean.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:44 AM   #409
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsciousSponge View Post
It's always been very high. Higher and finer than playing crystal glasses, and very subtle(imagine the sound is on the thinnest piece of string imaginable), almost unnoticeable unless you are tuning in. At first I thought it was tinnitus, but I'm not even 30, and I didn't hear it all the time. But now if I'm still(of the mind) I can hear it in a crowd of people.

The best way I can describe is it imagine the sound a diamond makes when light shines through it.

All I know is life has changed much for me in the last couple years. I've lost much, but haven't lost at all...if you know what I mean.
my sound is light when you flick a crystal glass ..lately I have had like someone is trying to clear my ear passages .strange sensation .the other has been a long time now
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 02:13 AM   #410
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
All i know is that darkness consumes you then you will be taken lead to your density of higher consciousness unless of course your are back down in the 3rd density again to incarnate over to learn or perhaps you prefer this life's way.
There are many paths which lead off never be persuaded go with your heart and the true spirit will lead you.
Some have been lead off the path and taken other routes to find themselves places they did not want to be or should be. i would say always go with your intuition and heart at all times.
I can not say if i have had a NDE i was very young around 6months old when i was diagnosed with double pneumonia my mother said i nearly died i feel this was my get out clause but i was pulled back because when i got to 3 or 4 years of age i was involved in a ritual type scenario, from what i have been told this was my higher self which walked in.
I do have a memory of stillness and blackness this could have been the area of which i spoke of above if i am confusing this with something else i apologise to you kind people but this darkness was very consuming i knew if i waited and stayed calm all would be okay.
robert morning sky also says dont go in to the tunnel .grandson of a hopi
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:21 AM   #411
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
yes thats right ...
have you seen a pleadian or off planet person.
and dominic have you experiences any like this ,
Intuition plays a great part in ways we can discern a person or circumstance,
i think people are working on different sound frequencies depending how much fear and ego they had conquered...therefore sometimes we get our info confused
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #412
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
my sound is light when you flick a crystal glass ..lately I have had like someone is trying to clear my ear passages .strange sensation .the other has been a long time now
Has this sound given you any telepathic messages, or has it affected you emotionally , intellectually or spiritually in any way?
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #413
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Has this sound given you any telepathic messages, or has it affected you emotionally , intellectually or spiritually in any way?
lol
dominic
I high picked sounds I have had for a while I had not noticed any change in my self ..not noticable ,I do know I am being guided to sites etc ,even my husband has noticed this also ..the clearing of the air as i call it .only on one ocassion when i did consentrate on a loving emotion and tried to hold that emotion in my head ,which can be hard to do for a long period ,I has a voice saying helo helo ,and like i posted it was a lovely voice with a feeling of peace in it and slight accent ,but lost the hold .I will practice this mor eand see what happens .but I Will say the harmonics I Call this high pitched sound is getting louder ,
I will add that I feel different and just love everyone regardless of what they think of me ,honest to my best ability and forgiving as much as possibly .I Cant say i have changed but enhansed this
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #414
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Not posted here yet.

This is the "Fred version" of being polite

Might I make a suggestion?
This thread has been at the top of this forum for weeks now, and I think I might be able to help out.

Could someone change the subject of this post to:
"Has anyone actually photographed a Plaedian?"

Because I have scanned this thread (albeit quickly) a couple times now, and so far (17 pages in), the "short" answer appears to be
No.

Now, I know many folk have had, what I'd call non-corporeal experiences. Hey, I could fill volumes with what I think I saw, even more with what I thought it was, yet more with what "it" said it was (Yes, I have even sat in to "channeling sessions" from folk who claimed to be from there. The Channeler was even someone I trusted, and had lived with for over a year).

No, I am not trying to be all skeptical here, but a couple of notions probably best left to another thread, I have serious questions of anything that "drops by" without leaving me some physical clue, tangible or otherwise, as to it's origin.

Anyway, I am just now at the bottom of my 1st cup of coffee so... the grump is still with me,

Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-20-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #415
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
I high picked sounds I have had for a while I had not noticed any change in my self ..not noticable ,I do know I am being guided to sites etc ,even my husband has noticed this also ..the clearing of the air as i call it .only on one ocassion when i did consentrate on a loving emotion and tried to hold that emotion in my head ,which can be hard to do for a long period ,I has a voice saying helo helo ,and like i posted it was a lovely voice with a feeling of peace in it and slight accent ,but lost the hold .I will practice this mor eand see what happens .but I Will say the harmonics I Call this high pitched sound is getting louder ,
I will add that I feel different and just love everyone regardless of what they think of me ,honest to my best ability and forgiving as much as possibly .I Cant say i have changed but enhansed this
hello zaina,
these high pitch sound are sound harmoinics from higher consciousness E.T
Which E.T'S do you have empathy with ,i have empathy with PlEIADIANS....
THEREare Arcturians Zetans, etc
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #416
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
hello zaina,
these high pitch sound are sound harmoinics from higher consciousness E.T
Which E.T'S do you have empathy with ,i have empathy with PlEIADIANS....
THEREare Arcturians Zetans, etc
lol
dominic
I know back last years my dreams that i had for a long while night after night were from Moses ,he called himself .shouting quite loud for me to wake up its time and many more things ,
As drawn to any group I don.t know ,i do know it is not zetans .AL though havn't hurt me on the abduction as far as I can remember ,I like to stick to what looks like us hu-mans ..
I do have a strong belief in jesus ,so if i did belong to any group it would be this one ,,
I think there is to groups that i have witness ,one is gentle and the other is service to self .by the attitude
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #417
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
I know back last years my dreams that i had for a long while night after night were from Moses ,he called himself .shouting quite loud for me to wake up its time and many more things ,
As drawn to any group I don.t know ,i do know it is not zetans .AL though havn't hurt me on the abduction as far as I can remember ,I like to stick to what looks like us hu-mans ..
I do have a strong belief in jesus ,so if i did belong to any group it would be this one ,,
I think there is to groups that i have witness ,one is gentle and the other is service to self .by the attitude
Do you believe in E.T'S , whatever species they are?.....with so many galaxies and infinite worlds...only a person with pride on this EARTH would say they do npt exist
lol
dom

have you seen zeitguist? archetypal story
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #418
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hi FredKC
Quote:
"Has anyone actually photographed a Plaedian?"

Because I have scanned this thread (albeit quickly) a couple times now, and so far (17 pages in), the "short" answer appears to be
No.
Thanks for the comment
Once you've joined in, you will see that the thread is progessing quite nicely, why change the title.. material proof is hardly a proof worth holding a breath for..Plaedians and/or others won't leave a souvenir as such..and if one was left, would you believe it was genuine..doubt it..

besides, there are some really interesting responses, look under JacquiD for one and see her photographed mark..and if you stick with the therad for long enough, you might just see the photo you desire to see..

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #419
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Hi FredKC


Thanks for the comment
Once you've joined in, you will see that the thread is progessing quite nicely, why change the title.. material proof is hardly a proof worth holding a breath for..Plaedians and/or others won't leave a souvenir as such..and if one was left, would you believe it was genuine..doubt it..

besides, there are some really interesting responses, look under JacquiD for one and see her photographed mark..and if you stick with the therad for long enough, you might just see the photo you desire to see..

best wishes
I agree we have to know why we are hearing highpitched noises, seeing all types of Orbs.....and analyse people who say they have been abducted. for the good of all...also the fact that we are all working at different frequencies depending how much EGO and FEAR we have conquered
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #420
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Do you believe in E.T'S , whatever species they are?.....with so many galaxies and infinite worlds...only a person with pride on this EARTH would say they do npt exist
lol
dom

have you seen zeitguist? archetypal story
Yes I have seen zietgeist and believe alot of it ...and yes definetly believe in ET'S Now that I have seen 3 as a child human looking and 1 non human type in my bedroom as an adult ,there is ,with out a doubt .you are right I do have a job to do ,but i dont know what it is yet .
but as this harmonics get stronger i am sure i will be told in due couse ..
love and light
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:35 PM   #421
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

hay dom,

Quote:
also the fact that we are all working at different frequencies depending how much EGO and FEAR we have conquered
lol
assuming that pleaidians function at a higher frequency, doesn't it follow that it is unnatural for them to solidify into this dimention - so to be seen by the millions? they would have to lower their frequencies, or us to heighten our own in order to make a meaningful contact?

what do you think? bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #422
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaina View Post
Yes I have ther zietgeist and believe alot of it ...and yes definetly believe in ET'S Now that I have seen 3 as a child human looking and 1 non human type in my bedroom as an adult ,there is ,with out a doubt .you are right I do have a job to do ,but i dont know what it is yet .
but as this harmonics get stronger i am sure i will be told in due couse ..
love and light
The harmonics are getting stronger...the human looking ones ..what did they look like?
lol
dom
p.s avatar
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #423
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Dominic;

I just responded to your PM. Please, if you wish, feel free to post what I said to you.

No, I am not a dis-believer in there being folk from there. I am fairly sure they drop in here, as well.

I guess the best way to put it, has to do with the notion that this here planet is both at a large turning point, and not just a little "hard up against it", as well.

Now, if my name, doesn't give it away, I am a guy. Male, even. But if there is any way that, as a guy, I could have the slightest notion, what it feels like to be 8 months, 27 days, 23 hours, and 59 seconds pregnant regarding that subject, I Am There!!

So from time to time, I get a "teeny bit" grumpy, testy, and anxious on the subject.

'Nuff said

Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 12-20-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #424
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

you're alright fred
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:34 PM   #425
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
you're alright fred
bw
yes fred your GREAT
LOL
Dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon