Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 06:06 PM   #301
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
The question for the ages...

Somebody posted some vids of a brazillian guy who saw them, met them, talked to them.

He can describe what they looked like, what was said, exactly what they did, where it occurred and even brings up the most unusual element of them warning him not to get close because they would burn him.

That seems like it might be credible. He never spoke about intuitive feelings or being in a dream state. He related a conversation he had, just like anyone would do in the real world.

I don't think he has any doubt about whether or not it was a real experience. Is he a hoaxter? I don't know. If he is, it's a good hoax because he makes it seem real.
Thank you very much scarab,
Therefore we have his word that he has seen a real live PLEIADIAN...i know for a fact it would shatter many peoples "reality" if they were confronted by an E.T...AND COULD DO MORE HARM AND CREATE MORE FEAR.
Therefore do they contact us telepathically,with visions or channeling as not to shatter our reality.....and depending on the frequency WE are at they may appear...what i think is happening people want to see reality of an e.t before they believe.......what do you think?does telephy, channeling , visions occur as well as sightings?
lol
dominic
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:07 PM   #302
Scarab
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 221
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Thank you very much scarab,
Therefore we have his word that he has seen a real live PLEIADIAN...i know for a fact it would shatter many peoples "reality" if they were confronted by an E.T...AND COULD DO MORE HARM AND CREATE MORE FEAR.
Therefore do they contact us telepathically,with visions or channeling as not to shatter our reality.....and depending on the frequency WE are at they may appear...what i think is happening people want to see reality of an e.t before they believe.......what do you think?does telephy, channeling , visions occur as well as sightings?
lol
dominic
lol
dominic
Why would they worry about 'shattering your reality' when you already believe they exist?

I'd also take a wild shot in the dark (knowing full well I'm going to get flamed to bejesus) and say we're all on the same frequency. Plus or minus a few hz.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #303
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello scarab..
Interesting thoughts, so you think everyone has conquered a lot of their EGO , pride etc and raised their frequency in LoVE?
SECONDLY.....you may believe E.T , but confronting one face to face would have an affect.................
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
Why would they worry about 'shattering your reality' when you already believe they exist?

I'd also take a wild shot in the dark (knowing full well I'm going to get flamed to bejesus) and say we're all on the same frequency. Plus or minus a few hz.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #304
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hay Scarab, nice to hear from you

Quote:
Somebody posted some vids of a brazillian guy who saw them, met them, talked to them.

He can describe what they looked like, what was said, exactly what they did, where it occurred and even brings up the most unusual element of them warning him not to get close because they would burn him.

That seems like it might be credible. He never spoke about intuitive feelings or being in a dream state. He related a conversation he had, just like anyone would do in the real world.

I don't think he has any doubt about whether or not it was a real experience. Is he a hoaxter? I don't know. If he is, it's a good hoax because he makes it seem real. If I was going to make people think I met a Pleiadean, I'd do it the same way.
_______
Yes , i posted those vids, they are a couple of pages back..i thougt they were highly credible..tthe guy didn't try to make it sound special or mysterious, just gave his story..i found it really heartwarming - him not being able to see the golden globe despite of trying and trying and being heftily helped..really good material..

best
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:19 PM   #305
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

HELLO LIGHTBLUE
therefore we can say that PLEAIDIANS exist and show themselves to some people with the desired frequency......and less FEAR!!

Therefore do they contact us telepathically,with visions or channeling as not to shatter our reality AND CREATE FEAR .....and depending on the frequency WE are at they may appear...what i think is happening people want to see reality of an e.t before they believe.......what do you think?does telephy, channeling , visions occur as well as sightings?
lol
dominic
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
Hay Scarab, nice to hear from you



Yes , i posted those vids, they are a couple of pages back..i thougt they were highly credible..tthe guy didn't try to make it sound special or mysterious, just gave his story..i found it really heartwarming - him not being able to see the golden globe despite of trying and trying and being heftily helped..really good material..

best
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #306
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panta rhei View Post
Hi lightblue,

may I add my own personal view on the activation of the inner codes and the light bodies, that Meditate4life was referring to? Hope I'm not interrupting... I think the activation of the light body is a natural process which is coming when we rise our conciousness. I think there is no technique to force that process nor should we force it too much, because it is really a huge step in our personal evolution. Sure there is meditation and things like Reiki, but I think all in all it's a very natural thing that will come to us when we are ready for it. I feel some of those light energies around me entering my body and I really try NOT to force it too much because those energies are very very intense... sometimes they feel almost like laser rays. But it's possible all of us will feel and experience this a bit different, in our own ways.
I agree...also we have to conquer a lot of our FEAR and EGO....
LOL
GOMINIC
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #307
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
I agree...also we have to conquer a lot of our FEAR and EGO....
LOL
GOMINIC
when you are full of EGO, you're already "OCCUPIED", "taken" - not receptive to anything much, or love - there's more need, need, need, compulsion etc. it's a hopeless state..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #308
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
when you are full of EGO, you're already "OCCUPIED", "taken" - not receptive to anything much, or love - there's more need, need, need, compulsion etc. it's a hopeless state..
I agree blue EGO weakens the frequency, also FEAR weakens the frequency in a person it also creates physical and mental illnesses.
lol
dom
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #309
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I can not explain how any of this happens really but i do know i have a connection to these beings, whether i am one or whether they choose to contact me i can not prove anything only what i have seen/known through my experiences most of my life.
We do contact telepathically yes, i have also received dream state scenarios i have also had regression where many memories came to the fore regarding who i am how many lives i have lived here on Earth which is only this one actually. The other two lives were off planet so you may say i am a young soul here in this dimension but one clear memory i have of the future i am a very old soul these were a type of elder consciousness.

I have no answers in all of this one of the reasons i joined avalon i guess to assist me and to connect with like minded people.
I do not believe everyone can access these dimension probably 90% of those who frequent these type of forums though we seek to find others like ourselves, when i look around me in the general populace i see nothing but blank faces but i look into the faces of some children can see a spark which is so enlightening it makes my heart sing this uplifts the soul and you know you are not alone.
I have also met with two reptilians i have mentioned this before the encounter with these beings was totally different.
This was an attack i received by one and a type of healing by the other so i am sceptical when people say all reps are evil because the healing i received was because of a life or death situation i survived which tells me the rep that helped me must of had some good in him.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #310
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

spot on!

Quote:
I agree blue EGO weakens the frequency, also FEAR weakens the frequency in a person it also creates physical and mental illnesses.
lol
dom
totally agree, i feel we need to guard ourselves form every unwanted distraction and planetary tv and news sewer..nasty stuff. i stopped tv and newspapers some years ago - the longer you stay away from it the more you want to stay away.. unnecessary, potentially dangerous invasion..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #311
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

thanks jacqui

Quote:
I have also met with two reptilians i have mentioned this before the encounter with these beings was totally different.
This was an attack i received by one and a type of healing by the other so i am sceptical when people say all reps are evil because the healing i received was because of a life or death situation i survived which tells me the rep that helped me must of had some good in him.
when you say your encounter with the reps was different - in which way was it sifferent? did you experience fear? what's your understanding about their ways of healing - how is it done?

thanks i really appreciate your effort to respond as best as you can and remember..and i do think this would be of interest to all here.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #312
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
spot on!

totally agree, i feel we need to guard ourselves form every unwanted distraction and planetary tv and news sewer..nasty stuff. i stopped tv and newspapers some years ago - the longer you stay away from it the more you want to stay away.. unnecessary, potentially dangerous invasion..
Suffering is one of the ways to conquer the EGO/PRIDE
FEAR is just as hard to conquer as fear creates negative thought patterns
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #313
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Suffering is one of the ways to conquer the EGO/PRIDE
FEAR is just as hard to conquer as fear creates negative thought patterns
lol
dominic
oh no..there must be a way of walking proudless and selfless without having to suffer..no suffering please.
Re FEAR - it can be minimised..by consciously keeping away from useless information designed to induce fear - which is in my estimation about 90% of mainstream coverage..i think..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:39 PM   #314
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

[QUOTE=Jacqui D;204152][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]I can not explain how any of this happens really but i do know i have a connection to these beings, whether i am one or whether they choose to contact me i can not prove anything only what i have seen/known through my experiences most of my life.
We do contact telepathically yes, i have also received dream state scenarios i have also had regression where many memories came to the fore regarding who i am how many lives i have lived here on Earth which is only this one actually. The other two lives were off planet so you may say i am a young soul here in this dimension but one clear memory i have of the future i am a very old soul these were a type of elder consciousness.

hello Jaquie.....threfore telepathy, visions channeling can be counted as reality...as many people have had them...
how do we discern if the above is coming from E.T OR OUR OWN BRAIN?
LOL
DOMINIC
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:41 PM   #315
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Have you ever suffered and learnt from that experience?
LOL
DOMINIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
oh no..there must be a way of walking proudless and selfless without having to suffer..no suffering please.
Re FEAR - it can be minimised..by consciously keeping away from useless information designed to induce fear - which is in my estimation about 90% of mainstream coverage..i think..
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:52 PM   #316
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

the answer has to be yes - but it is a relative thing.

it's not what you are given, it's how you take it..

suffering may be the answer if you're too thick otherrwise.. i don't feel it's a necessary pre-requisite.

still thinking...i am guessing that you are probably quite young..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:01 PM   #317
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

hello blue
perception and reality are quite different....without suffering people would do a great deal of damage to themselves and have done......intellect has nothing to do with suffering it is a universal key...unconditional love is knowing that there are millions of people suffering right now..the human condition
also thankyou for the compliment ,i am not that young
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
the answer has to be yes - but it is a relative thing.

it's not what you are given, it's how you take it..

suffering may be the answer if you're too thick otherrwise.. i don't feel it's a necessary pre-requisite.

still thinking...i am guessing that you are probably quite young..
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:10 PM   #318
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Dom, if i received a repetitive message i know this is of the hive mind AI system this would sound robotic, when i receive telepathic messages i either hear that persons voice (whom i would know) and there is one on this site i can do this with full conversations take place where we ask each other things and we answer. or i do receive it as though it is my voice speaking through me, now you can say AH! is this coming from your brain? No and this is hard to define and understand the full workings of it but it is a complete knowing, and energy connects back and the knowledge flows through, you never dismiss this information because it is a knowing within you. Does that make sense i wish i could explain myself more.
The reptiles can also speak telepathically, the warlord that attacked me told me telepathically that he had been looking for me for a long long time, i got the feeling he meant maybe hundreds of years maybe longer.
The second reptile with him looked of the same caste type creature and of the same hierarchy both dressed in battle armour chest plates, but this second one i could feel a difference, after the attack i received by the first one the evil one i shall call him, he left me leaving the 2nd to deal with me at this point i thought i was going to die literally because i thought i was going to go through the same attack as the first, but the 2nd one started healing me it was touch but i do not wish to go deeper into this and speak of it but i could feel compassion from this rep and the healing started straight away.At that point i was branded on my right arm with a mark i was told telepathically it was a sign of protection.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #319
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
...threfore telepathy, visions channeling can be counted as reality...as many people have had them...
how do we discern if the above is coming from E.T OR OUR OWN BRAIN?
LOL
DOMINIC
Hi again

it's probably truer than reality as percieved by us..

how do we discern wheter it is ET or our brain - you should be able tell yourself, the experiencer..but if i say and feel and know it is not your brain playing up, one still doesn't know who's it from..what sort of ET, if it is ET and not some earthly psy-ops..


"angels fly 'cause take themselves lightly"
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #320
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

tHANK YOU jAQUIE,
I also receive telepathic messages as insights , normally aimed for the good of Mankind
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Dom, if i received a repetitive message i know this is of the hive mind AI system this would sound robotic, when i receive telepathic messages i either hear that persons voice (whom i would know) and there is one on this site i can do this with full conversations take place where we ask each other things and we answer. or i do receive it as though it is my voice speaking through me, now you can say AH! is this coming from your brain? No and this is hard to define and understand the full workings of it but it is a complete knowing, and energy connects back and the knowledge flows through, you never dismiss this information because it is a knowing within you. Does that make sense i wish i could explain myself more.
The reptiles can also speak telepathically, the warlord that attacked me told me telepathically that he had been looking for me for a long long time, i got the feeling he meant maybe hundreds of years maybe longer.
The second reptile with him looked of the same caste type creature and of the same hierarchy both dressed in battle armour chest plates, but this second one i could feel a difference, after the attack i received by the first one the evil one i shall call him, he left me leaving the 2nd to deal with me at this point i thought i was going to die literally because i thought i was going to go through the same attack as the first, but the 2nd one started healing me it was touch but i do not wish to go deeper into this and speak of it but i could feel compassion from this rep and the healing started straight away.At that point i was branded on my right arm with a mark i was told telepathically it was a sign of protection.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #321
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

hello blue
quote;
how do we discern wheter it is ET or our brain?

The answer Blue is staring you rght in the face...
lol
dominic

QUOTE=lightblue;204242]Hi again

it's probably truer than reality as percieved by us..

how do we discern wheter it is ET or our brain - you should be able tell yourself, the experiencer..but if i say and feel and know it is not your brain playing up, one still doesn't know who's it from..what sort of ET, if it is ET and not some earthly psy-ops..


"angels fly 'cause take themselves lightly"[/QUOTE]
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:30 PM   #322
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

JACQUI please

Quote:
i was branded on my right arm with a mark i was told telepathically it was a sign of protection.
please please let me know if it, not too much or too personal - did you carry that sign on your right arm for a day or two after the event..or maybe the sign on your right arm is permanent>

Please let m know..I am trying to help myself undestand things that happened to me..not reptilians, involving very very beautiful loving, intelligent ones. i carried that mark for 3days on the right side of my forehead..please let me know..

thanks
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #323
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Sounds very interesting Jacquie,please let us all know
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
JACQUI please
please please let me know if it, not too much or too personal - did you carry that sign on your right arm for a day or two after the event..or maybe the sign on your right arm is permanent>

Please let m know..I am trying to help myself undestand things that happened to me..not reptilians, involving very very beautiful loving, intelligent ones. i carried that mark for 3days on the right side of my forehead..please let me know..

thanks
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #324
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

This is my input ,When I was very young 3/4 2 men use to come often in the night's and talk to me ,They looked like us but talker ..but I remember them being the happy people ..Addition to this a very little old lady came and spoke often ,she most of been 2 feet tall and talked for a long time ,I dont remember what she told me ,after she left high pitched noises would come which i dreaded for a few mins
Later in life I had visitor that were not human looking very tall grey alien looking ,they took me a few time's but never hurt me ,they would use there index finger to what I call zap me to forget ,and on returning zap me again ..one time I woke up mid way and they were taking blood ,there was a nurse there normal looking pale skin, black hair, normal height ,but I was resisting ,thats all I remember of that ...
The latest wasn't so nice ..but I wasnt taken any where and lasted only a few mins
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING ,HOPE I have be of help
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #325
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Dom/Lightblue i have posted these pictures many times on this site but because you have not seen them i will post them once again. The marks i received lasted a year in all and even now although faded when i am in sunlight it is still visible to the naked eye.
Never been tested under any other type of lighting.

here is the mark.







Matthew Delooze kindly enhanced this photo for me.




Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon