Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 09:49 AM   #251
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello Gnosis,
I think most of us have followed the religious spiritual path in many guises....at the end , if humans only exist and there are infinite galaxies...this would be the height of Pride...therefore a higher level of consciousness E.T. will only contact humans when their frequency...consciousness is at the right level otherwise it would shatter their reality
lol
thanks for the info
dominic

p.s do not prune this thread it is a means of discernment...lol
I agree....this reality would surly shatter those of a lower frequency
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:54 AM   #252
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Thanks Brook, this thread does not need pruNing.....its a batltle between LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM...VERSES PRIDE/EGO/SELF..it is also a thread for discernment
E.T. will link up to people when they reached the desired frequency....consciousness....otherwise they would have to convince people the same way as we are trying to do....
therefore please everyone express yourself as you think, we are all learning
lol
remember LOVE , COMPASSION ALTRUISM IS A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS.
LOL
Dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well, if it were up to me, I'd say prune away...but it's Dominics thread...so maybe he should decide.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:03 AM   #253
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Thanks Brook, this thread does not need pruNing.....its a batltle between LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM...VERSES PRIDE/EGO/SELF..it is also a thread for discernment
E.T. will link up to people when they reached the desired frequency....consciousness....otherwise they would have to convince people the same way as we are trying to do....
therefore please everyone express yourself as you think, we are all learning
lol
remember LOVE , COMPASSION ALTRUISM IS A HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS.
LOL
Dominic
You make a good point Dominic
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #254
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
p.s do not prune this thread it is a means of discernment...lol
As you wish. I like your thinking

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #255
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 41
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

To get this thread go back to topic... I can throw in one of the things my friend told me which was one of the things I found highly interesting…. This groups of being going down here… had made themselves a front-company in one European country…. The company existed mostly of a database where they had downloaded some of the information about the people they contacted and a others they were interested in…. and they had even those persons three last reincarnations….

This database was connected to the internet so it could be accessible to the ones down here…. And to some of the contactees… where you could log in with a password… my friend was one of those with password…. If this company should still have existed …. I should not have said a word…. but since they are not so active anymore… the site and the company is gone…. I have asked for a week if I can tell this… and I have not get a no …. so I tell it if someone finds it interesting….


Do I take the different beings for a fact… yes I do… my experiences tells me it’s a fact… and my rational and logical mind tells me it’s a fact…. If you are more then one person having the experience in the same time… together …. Then its very difficult to explain it with delusion…hallucinations or daydreams…. Then my logical, rational mind has to deal with it as a reality….
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #256
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I am sorry to see some clouds went over this thread .
Here is some beauty for all to share
Long and peacefull journey to your thread Dominic.

Love from me
mudra



*The 4 Worlds of Now*

–To the indigenous spirit that lives in all of life–

Ancient blood prayers
sprawling on earth, crawling thru the sky waves
Let us drink of our eternal being
and sing the colors that we taste
For now is the portal
thru which to venture and receive
the gifted treasure
of the mystery unfolding
in the real time blossoming
Petals of intention manifesting
Destiny is only a matter of now
To be still is to be a pillar
Presence is the all-pervading answer
To the screaming mind
and its thorns of selfish delusion

Yet the Mother of Existence
abides in the relaxed embrace of spiralling acceptance

The garden of the new world
brightens
with every act and sensation of good will
the cosmos smiles and secures the journey
for each being’s path to ripen on its course

Synchronized by patterns of light
the cycles dawn within us

May all beings be blessed with the silence of their own Hearts
which is the Heart of the Heavens and the Heart of the Mother Earth
The Heart of the Eternal Conscious Flame
The Sacred Seed of Zero
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #257
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Artemis this is so interesting.
Do your friend still hold copies of the data files that company gathered ?
Would he be willing to share them with us ?

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #258
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Artemis, I am very willing to listen to your story...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:47 PM   #259
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
To get this thread go back to topic... I can throw in one of the things my friend told me which was one of the things I found highly interesting…. This groups of being going down here… had made themselves a front-company in one European country…. The company existed mostly of a database where they had downloaded some of the information about the people they contacted and a others they were interested in…. and they had even those persons three last reincarnations….

This database was connected to the internet so it could be accessible to the ones down here…. And to some of the contactees… where you could log in with a password… my friend was one of those with password…. If this company should still have existed …. I should not have said a word…. but since they are not so active anymore… the site and the company is gone…. I have asked for a week if I can tell this… and I have not get a no …. so I tell it if someone finds it interesting….


Do I take the different beings for a fact… yes I do… my experiences tells me it’s a fact… and my rational and logical mind tells me it’s a fact…. If you are more then one person having the experience in the same time… together …. Then its very difficult to explain it with delusion…hallucinations or daydreams…. Then my logical, rational mind has to deal with it as a reality….
I am very interested in knowing more Artemis . Thanks for sharing.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #260
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Hello ARTEMIS
QUOTE:
If you are more then one person having the experience in the same time… together …. Then its very difficult to explain it with delusion…hallucinations or daydreams…. Then my logical, rational mind has to deal with it as a reality…

EXACTLY, WHAT IS HAPPENING SOME PEOPLES FREQUENCY...consciousness is going up and we are experiencing things together......the more positive we become the higher the consciousness WE HAVE, and we will see more E.T'S OR HIGHER INTELLIGENCE.I also would like to know more about this database
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
To get this thread go back to topic... I can throw in one of the things my friend told me which was one of the things I found highly interesting…. This groups of being going down here… had made themselves a front-company in one European country…. The company existed mostly of a database where they had downloaded some of the information about the people they contacted and a others they were interested in…. and they had even those persons three last reincarnations….

This database was connected to the internet so it could be accessible to the ones down here…. And to some of the contactees… where you could log in with a password… my friend was one of those with password…. If this company should still have existed …. I should not have said a word…. but since they are not so active anymore… the site and the company is gone…. I have asked for a week if I can tell this… and I have not get a no …. so I tell it if someone finds it interesting….


Do I take the different beings for a fact… yes I do… my experiences tells me it’s a fact… and my rational and logical mind tells me it’s a fact…. If you are more then one person having the experience in the same time… together …. Then its very difficult to explain it with delusion…hallucinations or daydreams…. Then my logical, rational mind has to deal with it as a reality….
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #261
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

thank you Mudra,
The spirirtual battle is linked to thought, if anyone suffers from pride conceit arrogancee, THEY are sure to get a clouded conclusion,however if you use LOVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM....the clouds disappear
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I am sorry to see some clouds went over this thread .
Here is some beauty for all to share
Long and peacefull journey to your thread Dominic.

Love from me
mudra



*The 4 Worlds of Now*

–To the indigenous spirit that lives in all of life–

Ancient blood prayers
sprawling on earth, crawling thru the sky waves
Let us drink of our eternal being
and sing the colors that we taste
For now is the portal
thru which to venture and receive
the gifted treasure
of the mystery unfolding
in the real time blossoming
Petals of intention manifesting
Destiny is only a matter of now
To be still is to be a pillar
Presence is the all-pervading answer
To the screaming mind
and its thorns of selfish delusion

Yet the Mother of Existence
abides in the relaxed embrace of spiralling acceptance

The garden of the new world
brightens
with every act and sensation of good will
the cosmos smiles and secures the journey
for each being’s path to ripen on its course

Synchronized by patterns of light
the cycles dawn within us

May all beings be blessed with the silence of their own Hearts
which is the Heart of the Heavens and the Heart of the Mother Earth
The Heart of the Eternal Conscious Flame
The Sacred Seed of Zero
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 11:53 PM   #262
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 53
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
As you wish. I like your thinking

A..
I'm very sorry to go off topic....

Anchor, thanks for your pm, unfortunately I could not reply because I didn't
find any reply button

Maybe because of a limited access for new members?
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #263
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

thanks panta rhei...
the question now arises are the plleiadians and Arcturians sending telepathic messages for us all of a certain frequency ...and are the messages not getting to everyone causing some of tis chaos
lol
dominic


Quote:
Originally Posted by Panta rhei View Post
I'm very sorry to go off topic....

Anchor, thanks for your pm, unfortunately I could not reply because I didn't
find any reply button

Maybe because of a limited access for new members?
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #264
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Artemis, I am very willing to listen to your story...
so am I Artemis ,i would like to know what esoteric data you have found
lol
dominic
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #265
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 41
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I do not think he downloaded any of the pleiadians files.... and I do not know if they were writing in their original language…. My friend got the password for checking up his reincarnations…. And the reincarnations of the other in their group of stranded souls….

I do know that some of the information they were collecting down here was checking up on mediums and channelers…. If they had the ability or they just gave an act…. They were booking meetings and pretend that they were ordinairy persons for a reading … but as they themselves was highly psychic they could see very easy if the mediums or channelers where true or not…. I heard some horror stories of mediums taking incredible sums of money and all was just jibberish… just fooling people…. But to point out…. Some really had the abilities they claimed….

Its not so much of a story…. I do not remember how I ended up meditating with this group of pleiadian soul-group…. But I was invited to meditate with them… which I did for at least half a year once a week… during that time this pleiadian women came once … ring on the door… talk with my friend a couple of minutes… and went again…. Before that… my friend had told me how she looked like… and what car she drove… and of course… later I did questioning that statement … as a internal analysis… without telling anyone….thinking about it when I drove home from work one day… so… outside my home… I saw her car… and she was sitting in it… she smiled and waved at me…. And drove away… so… considering that… I do believe that they can scan my thoughts… and that was an answer to my questioning…

I so wishing that my friend that has answers had the possibility to answer himself… but I do understand his reason to keep quite … to keep his children safe…. The attacks are real… and so are the threats…. Yes… he has protection…. And I believe his family has to…. But this other ones are messy… and to live with the uncertainty and with the guard up all the time is not harmoniously…

What esoteric data….you asked....

One year before what led up to this I had a full-blown spontaneously schamanic kundalini awakening… that was grinding my perception of this reality to complete dust….and I had no idea what hit me… had never done any spirituality before … suddenly my life turned in to a strange sci-fi story with angels, spirits, masters and aliens…. And in all this I had to build up a completely new way of see this multi-layered, multidimensional, magical, mystical existence…. And with a lot of experiences both without and within…. I just had to follow the flow…. Still do after twenty years…. It was so much esoteric data just flowing in at that time… I had no way to see from which direction it came…

but I remember two things from the pleiadians… but they was personally for me… they show me a lightblue crystal pyramid that … if I understand them right … is connected to my soul…. And they show me my life…. I was sitting home in the sofa with a friend and then they just pulled out a big screen in front of me… were they show my life in fast flashing pictures… situations…people I have met….

But what I do not like of it…. They stopped when they came to a atomic bomb….and reversed and played it again in slow motion….stop the picture for a couple of seconds… then they show the person I shall meet after that …. A man about 62 or 63, 64 years of age…. And he is born 1948 if I have got it right…. And then the fast flashing pictures started again…. I really hope that bomb never come true…. Besides that…what I learned from this life-film was that’s the important of my life is HOW I meet this people… what I have in my hearth when I meet them….

Sorry it took time…. I am a slow writer that’s mostly lurks….

Last edited by Artemis; 12-17-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #266
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

I would like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience as artemis regarding the flashing life being screened in front of them?
This sounds very familiar to something which happened to me and my son in the early 80's.
We were literally given a message about our future through the television, fast flashing pictures, the human form which spoke and was visual at the beginning of this transmission was a beautiful blonde woman who was immaculately dressed in a blue type uniform, jacket/skirt.
I remember seeing the earth simply fading away off the screen at the end of the transmission then everything resumed as before.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #267
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I would like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience as artemis regarding the flashing life being screened in front of them?
This sounds very familiar to something which happened to me and my son in the early 80's.
We were literally given a message about our future through the television, fast flashing pictures, the human form which spoke and was visual at the beginning of this transmission was a beautiful blonde woman who was immaculately dressed in a blue type uniform, jacket/skirt.
I remember seeing the earth simply fading away off the screen at the end of the transmission then everything resumed as before.
Could be PLEIADIAN,,,,they can use any form of communication to contact people , not only telepathy etc........

secondly this forum is speeding up, a thread is not on the first page for more than a few seconds.....how can anyone learn anything?
seems to me they are trying to blind us with science...confusion tactics...what do you think?
lol
dominic

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 12-17-2009 at 09:19 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #268
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

re dominic 777
Quote:
Could be PLEIADIAN,,,,they can use any form of communication to contact people , not only telepathy tc........

secondly this forum is speeding up, a thread is not on the first page for more than a few seconds.....how can anyone learn anything?
seems to me they are trying to blind us with science...confusion tactics...what do you think?
lol
dominic
what do you mean when you say they might be blindingt us with science? and who did you have in mind
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #269
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
re dominic 777

Hello LiGHTBLUE
what do you mean when you say they might be blindingt us with science? and who did you have in mind
there are so many threads now it is impossible to stay wit it all, it is a form of confusion...so people are adding all sorts of threads
lol
confusion tactic
A THREAD IS NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE OR MORE THAN A FEW MINS
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:34 PM   #270
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

i see..
i don't even know how to start a therad.

and i meant to start one on 528Hz frequency thing. got any idea bout that?

i didin't even know i had a profine with various statistics etc..and when i cracked it earlier today, i saw your icon and you are my friend now. thanks.

don't understand why the tread is off the fiers page either..there are some that are repetative, you are right, it doesn't help..

best
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:37 PM   #271
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Don't know what to make of ARTEMIS account..sounds it was really very personal...
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM   #272
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
I would like to know if anyone else has had a similar experience as artemis regarding the flashing life being screened in front of them?
This sounds very familiar to something which happened to me and my son in the early 80's.
We were literally given a message about our future through the television, fast flashing pictures, the human form which spoke and was visual at the beginning of this transmission was a beautiful blonde woman who was immaculately dressed in a blue type uniform, jacket/skirt.
I remember seeing the earth simply fading away off the screen at the end of the transmission then everything resumed as before.
wonder if you had anything similar happen to you since?
can you still collect off this worldly messages?
was the content transmitted to do with your lifat the time? what feeling did it leave you with? did it affect your experience of evryday life - did you draw anything. i am most curious.

thanks
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #273
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

wonder if you had anything similar happen to you since?
I have had experiences all my life this was just one of many.


can you still collect off this worldly messages?

Yes i do still get messages quite regularly.

was the content transmitted to do with your lifat the time?

It was regarding future time not just for me but all humanity it was a message that things will change because Earth has to evolve.

what feeling did it leave you with?
I felt sad.

did it affect your experience of evryday life - did you draw anything. i am most curious.
It did awaken something inside of me yes
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #274
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Quote:
Yes i do still get messages quite regularly.

was the content transmitted to do with your lifat the time?

It was regarding future time not just for me but all humanity it was a message that things will change because Earth has to evolve.

what feeling did it leave you with?
I felt sad.

did it affect your experience of evryday life - did you draw anything. i am most curious.
It did awaken something inside of me yes

Thanks Jaqui D

Please, can we know - did the content of the massages change?
How do they come these days - in form of pictures/visions, or are they verbal..tepepathic maybe? Do they still make you sad? are some uplifting/ do you get the sense that these beings are Plaiadians?

Thanks again

p.s. have you ever visited a crop circle site?
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #275
meditate4life
Banned
 
meditate4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7
Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN


Many will choose to activate their Infinity Codes, and will step fully into their Diamond Solar Light Bodies.
Never before in the history of earth has there been such an influx of energy from the cosmos.
Everything has been adjusted and tuned to a very high degree from a human point of view.

meditate4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon